It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

PSUFAN wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:KFC Paul

5’10” 390lbs
I'm seeing no correction. One must assume that those numbers portray him favorably, in his estimation.

Better lose the key to that Cooper Mini.
You know what happens when you ASSUME anything, right?

6'2" 238lbs here...yet the tards with the fat jokes will still chime in.

SHOCKING.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Me- 6'3", 230

Slim- 5'8", 115 and dropping
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RevLimiter wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:KFC Paul

5’10” 390lbs
I'm seeing no correction. One must assume that those numbers portray him favorably, in his estimation.

Better lose the key to that Cooper Mini.
You know what happens when you ASSUME anything, right?

6'2" 238lbs here...yet the tards with the fat jokes will still chime in.

SHOCKING.
With those numbers, unless you lift extensively and break off 45 minutes or more of cardio a day 5+ times a week, you are a fat fucking Butterfinger bleeding slob, Jabba the RuPaul.

6'3" 244 pounds, a little under 9% bodyfat here.

For those of you whining about getting "under 200": Why dont you just swallow your fucking pride and pay a trainer to show you the correct way to eat, stretch, and cardio/weight train so that you can stay on the right side of 200 (See: over) and not get your weak skeletor asses snapped in half by anyone in halfway decent shape who goes to the gym 2-3 times a week.

Fucking Pussies.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Raydah James wrote:For those of you whining about getting "under 200": Why dont you just swallow your fucking pride and pay a trainer to show you the correct way to eat, stretch, and cardio/weight train so that you can stay on the right side of 200 (See: over) and not get your weak skeletor asses snapped in half by anyone in halfway decent shape who goes to the gym 2-3 times a week.

Fucking Pussies.
And yet, is there any reason for a man to be at 9% bodyfat in the first place, in a modern world? Unless you're a professional sportsman or mountain climber (bodybuilding is not a sport, it's vanity), is there a point? Six footers talk about being 'under 200' because (certain) men suffer from the same body image issues as (certain) women -- it's the odometer speaking.

You're right about that, and the need to hit the gym without worrying about the wrong numbers which look 'right'.

Anyway, at his numbers, RevLimiter isn't a beanpole and he isn't laid up in bed with 5 buckets of chicken and a crane hoist, either (probably). (Hopefully). Rev, what kind of activity do you do?
on a short leash, apparently.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Risa wrote:
And yet, is there any reason for a man to be at 9% bodyfat in the first place, in a modern world?

Yes-its called 'caring about what you look like' and 'living a long, healthy life' due to it, you bloated cunt.

Now shut the fuck up, you walking burnt Pork Rind-i've forgotten more in a fucking week on this subject than you'll ever know throughout the course of the pathetically hilarious beatdown you refer to as a "life".
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Gee whiz, Risa classifying the concept of sensible diet and regular exercise as "body image issues."

Color me surprised.

Look, you corpulent, feculent mass - just because you buy into that "fat can be beautiful" horseshit that other fatties peddle in a pathetic attempt to get past the deserved ridicule they get for not passing up that third dessert at Friendly's, it doesn't mean that WE must.

Obesity is a national health issue. Christ, kids are getting fatter, as are our frigging PETS.

Being fat is unhealthy and unattractive. Period. Obese people clog store aisles, especially when they insist on clustering like fat droplets in a sink. They use up the food that families and small nations could consume. I'm sure they must wreak havoc with their cars' MPG and therefore waste gasoline and contribute more to global warming (toss in the methane they personally produce, and they're an ecological nightmare). The only plus to obese people is the comic value they provide when one of them strokes out or has a massive coronary while wolfing down their third Whopper with extra bacon and cheese.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol:

As usual, RACK the Lab Rat.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Me: 5'11" 218

Shoalzie: 5'10" 185
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Raydah James wrote:
Yes-its called 'caring about what you look like'
No, you're a lady-boy faggot with body dysmorphia. I don't doubt you have a strong predilection for "men's cosmetics".

Why don't you hit up the latest Cosmo for some super dieting tips, you queer-box.
It might help you snag "Mr. Right".
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Martyred wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
No, you're a lady-boy faggot with body dysmorphia. I don't doubt you have a strong predilection for "men's cosmetics".

Why don't you hit up the latest Cosmo for some super dieting tips, you queer-box.
It might help you snag "Mr. Right".
Bwa....needless to say, RACK Martyred!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

RevLimiter wrote: Bwa....needless to say, RACK Martyred!
No doubt Lames flexes "extra hard" when he passes by other "buff" dudes.

Honestly, what other conclusion can you come to after seeing a pic of that preening petunia known as Revlon James.
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

3/16, 11", 46/m/east, unshaved, turn-ons: watching bull fights on acid, turn-offs: my grandmother needs tennis lessons
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Raydah James wrote:
Says the guy who causes the price of hair gel futures to rise every spring.
Now shut the fuck up, you walking burnt Pork Rind-i've forgotten more in a fucking week on this subject than you'll ever know throughout the course of the pathetically hilarious beatdown you refer to as a "life".
There is nothing better than a risa beat down, though. :)
and not get your weak skeletor asses snapped in half by anyone in halfway decent shape who goes to the gym 2-3 times a week.
Not that I'm in the habit of testing my skeletal structure by getting in weekly fights, but not everyone needs a gym.

I bike ride 5 to 10 miles 3-4 times a week, and walk 2 miles the other days. I eat right, pretty much always have my adult life. I don't have six pack abs but I'm not overweight. At 6-2 and 210 I carry a lot of my weight in my legs and upper body and it's a comfortable weight for me. It's pretty difficult to maintain a perfect body unless you do the weight room thing, but as far am I'm concerned there are far more important things in my life than having a perfectly sculpted body. Besides, been there, done that when I was single and in my 20's and early 30's.

Plus, I just don't care for the sound or smell of a bunch of fat sweating men and corpulent chicks who have stuffed themselves into workout clothes they think they look good in, dripping all over the equipment I want to use.

Then there are the "Look at me, I am awesome" hair gel fitness geeks.

oh. you.

my bad :twisted:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

poptart wrote:3/16
You know the rules. Take it to the Theology forum, buddy.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Martyred wrote:

Honestly, what other conclusion can you come to after seeing a pic of that preening petunia known as Revlon James.
Dude, You got racked by jabba the FAT.

That's like being risas car seat ass funk soak towel.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

C'mon Marty, cough up the dimensions. Are you going to fib a little? hahahaha

I'll come clean and admit I've been a rump roast king and maxed out a few years ago at 292. I stood in the shower, looked down and couldn't see my pud. Fuck, how bad is that? hahaha. In three months I had lost thirty and typically wander around between 240 and 260. I'm not feeling that well of late because of other issues, but if I get even lower then I'll post it here. I kind of like the sig file Goby over at TT uses for his weight loss progression. Dude is seriously moving down that ladder. Props to him. I used to be 6-4, but after 10 knee surgeries, I shrank and now am barely 6-3. I did win twenty bucks awhile back on a bet on who had the longest wingspan. As long as I can see my pud and don't have to follow the stream up to find the cap, then I'm good to go.

RJ is 9 % body fat? Fook. Just think what he'd be if he cut out hair gel and anal lube during the football season. My gawd, he'd look like a tanned Michael Coreleone.

The sad thing about being chubby is if you are a short fuck. People gain and lose weight all the time, but you know the saying; Fat fucks can gain or lose weight but shorties will always be a stub.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

The sad thing about being chubby is if you are a short fuck. People gain and lose weight all the time, but you know the saying; Fat fucks can gain or lose weight but shorties will always be a stub.
That is a classic.......

Thank's Luth
Outstanding.........
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cicero wrote:Shoalzie: 5'10" 185

Scroll up a little...I beat you to it.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

6'2" 175
Damn, I must be skinniest dude in here.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Risa wrote:Anyway, at his numbers, RevLimiter isn't a beanpole and he isn't laid up in bed with 5 buckets of chicken and a crane hoist, either (probably). (Hopefully). Rev, what kind of activity do you do?
2-3 miles running on a treadmill 3 nights a week, and until last week I played one night a week in basically a "beer league" softball league. Had two homers in my last game in fact....thank God and GOD for having SwingBuilders (an indoor batting cage facility) almost within walking distance from my crib.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Martyred wrote:

Dude, You got racked by jabba the FAT.

That's like being risas car seat ass funk soak towel.
Tards are notorious for racking fellow tards. It's like a comfort blanket to their beat down asses. KFC Paul and Martard sitting in a tree...
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

L45B wrote:6'2" 175
Damn, I must be skinniest dude in here.
Look at your left leg.

That is War Wagon's torso.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Raydah James wrote:
Risa wrote:
And yet, is there any reason for a man to be at 9% bodyfat in the first place, in a modern world?

Yes-its called 'caring about what you look like' and 'living a long, healthy life' due to it, you bloated cunt.

Gotta agree with Hair Gel on this one.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Raydah James wrote:a little under 9% bodyfat here.
And all of it from the neck up.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Martyred wrote:

'Revlon James'. Y'all need to admit, that's some of the best smack gloss of the month. 'Revlon James'. Now that brings a smile to my face.

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:Gee whiz, Risa classifying the concept of sensible diet and regular exercise as "body image issues."

Color me surprised.
Classifying health by what side of the scale odometer you're on and not by sensible diet and regular exercise is a body image issue. That's why James is right.
Look, you corpulent, feculent mass
Italian -- like soul food -- may not be good for you in a modern world, but it sure tastes good, don't it?

or have you forsaken pasta?
- just because you buy into that "fat can be beautiful" horseshit that other fatties peddle in a pathetic attempt to get past the deserved ridicule they get for not passing up that third dessert at Friendly's, it doesn't mean that WE must.
Fat Nicole Richie:
http://www.planet.nl/upload/1070974_340 ... hie_GI.jpg
http://217.194.218.196/artists/00011632_200.jpg
Beautiful Nicole Richie:
http://www.teengossipblog.com/images/1411543.jpg
http://www.jordanisyourhomeboy.com/phot ... hie-11.jpg

Fat Cate Blanchette:
http://chud.com/nextraimages/r41720_106422.jpg
Beautiful Cate Blanchette:
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/blog/lo ... chett1.jpg

Fat Kate Winslet (she's incurable, apparently) and Fat Kelly Ripa vs. Beautiful Kelly Ripa:
http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/920/ ... ate8wk.jpg

Fatass Monica Bellucci:
http://www.marilyn-monroe-memorabilia.c ... lucci3.jpg
http://www.181st.net/celebrity-gallerie ... naked.html
(she's not naked in this last one, she is wearing a skin tight sundress)
Photoshopped for GQ Monica Bellucci:
http://www.181st.net/celebrity-gallerie ... naked.html

Celebrity (and thus photoshopped) publicity still fat ass Olson Twins:
http://www.shawnwall.com/images/etc/olson_twins.jpg
Candid and perfect Olson Twins:
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actr ... ture-1.jpg

Rachel Zoe, patron goddess of size 00, and RackFu and MikeTLR's muse:

http://www.trashionista.net/wp-content/ ... el_zoe.jpg
http://oneparkavenuereality.com/wp-cont ... oe19ze.jpg
(she must have really felt fat next to Nicole... more laxatives and ipecac, please!)
http://www.jossip.com/gossip/Rachel%20Z ... 0Stars.jpg
http://hollywoodbytes.latimes.com/fashi ... 00_600.jpg

According to Wikipedia:
Many see Zoe herself as severely underweight. In November 2006, after being fired by Nicole Richie, she was slammed by tabloids as well as Nicole herself on her MySpace page, where even more allegations of a cult-like obsession with anorexia were made. Rachel Zoe has been accused of using Clenbuterol, a veterinary medicine used primarily to control asthma in horses, to rapidly lose weight. Zoe is also credited with spawning the 'size 00' trend where breastless and hipless celebrities rate the size of their clothing over their general health. Her primary contribution to modern fashion has been to create a silhouette with no apparent hip to waist ratio giving the figure a straight up and down appearance such as very tight low rise jeans with long floaty sleeveless blouses or long silk spaghetti strap dresses worn with hair extensions.

Zoe also has been a stylist for Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton, Kate Beckinsale, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Paris Hilton and Keira Knightley in recent years.

Gee, all those women fluctuated between hot and anorexic... but aren't they more gorgeous now then when they were fatasses? :roll: particularly Keira Knightly :meds: x 1000
Obesity is a national health issue. Christ, kids are getting fatter, as are our frigging PETS.
You're the biologist. Kids are also becoming sexually mature, physically, earlier. What's being put into the meat?
Being fat is unhealthy and unattractive. Period. Obese people clog store aisles, especially when they insist on clustering like fat droplets in a sink.
I assume you're one of them, since you shop where the fat fucks shop, and not where the skinny fucks shop.

Put your photo up.
on a short leash, apparently.