Wow..

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Mister Bushice wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
peter dragon wrote:isnt the mini cooper a BMW product?
Yes.

The "new" (current millenium) Mini Coopers are manufactered by MINI, which is a BMW subsidiary.
Still. It was the Brits that came up with the idea for that clown car.

Who gives a fuck? Your bottom picture is clearly a newer model manufactured by MINI (BMW).

You didn't know that BMW had purchased the brand and you're spinning to save face.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Does anyone really give a fuck about who mfg the new Mini Cooper? I bet the people who actually bought one ('sup old fucks & midgets with $'s {'sup TVO}) don't even care.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

KayCeePaul could drive one and fill the entire cab with his gelatinous largesse. He'd be pretty safe - acting as his own airbag.

Aggressive drivers would swerve away. Visually, it would be pretty clear that a tap on his bumper would flood the street with quivering lumps of fatty gore.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Does anyone really give a fuck about who mfg the new Mini Cooper?
I really don't give a fuck about 99% of the shit I weigh in on. That's not the point.

Letting someone else know that they're an ignorant dumbfuck usually generates discussion. Discussions are good.
The Whistle Is Screaming

8:00 - 8:30 - Coffee, breakfast bar, review emails & workflow and scan newspaper online.
8:30 - 12:00 - Work*
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch cancelled due to images of
PSU wrote:flood the street with quivering lumps of fatty gore.

1:00 - 5:00 Work*

*includes reading/posting on message boards & setting up a poker game for this weekend since TWIS will be wife and kids free for a week.
The Whistle Is Screaming

[softballontee] I really don't give a fuck about 99% of the shit I weigh in on. [/softballontee]
Neither do we.

Sin,
T1B
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Glad I could play an integral role in your weight loss plans. As for Paul's messy demise, make sure you don't drive through any blubber...that shit'll fuck up your axle for sure.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Raydah James wrote:
Risa wrote:
Raydah James wrote:The new Camaro looks pretty damn sikk, and should sell well.
Thank you for proving MGO's point.
Considering that you're the nog version of this:

you'd be better served to step the fuck out of this thread and leave the car discussion to those who can fucking afford them, you walking Crisco filled Chocodile of a loser.
An anchor baby Mexican running 'nog' smack. Whatever.

Like I said, you prove MGO's point about dick size and cars. You actually think
you've gotten over on RevLimiter with the squeezing nitrous comment. You're
the stupid fuck who brought in wack ass street racing in the first place. What kind
of moron thinks running 'my dick substitute car is faster than and will outsell
your family car' is fresh, anyway?

Oh yeah......... stupid fucks with dick issues.

A gelled out twink Guido-wannabe trying to drop Crisco and chocodile smack -- sad.
No wytchin' is necessary. I continue to be baffled how some folks will rack you for
shit they'd slap others down for. Lowered expectations?
on a short leash, apparently.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Neither do we.

Sin,
T1B

The KC Tards will be asking for a curtain call after reading that "blast."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:setting up a poker game for this weekend since TWIS will be wife and kids free for a week.
Oh yeahhhhhhh?

I'll be attending a large hold'em tourny which will feature loud music being played while naked hotties dance for our perverse amusement.

THAT'S how you put on a poker tourney.

RACK the dude hosting it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:setting up a poker game for this weekend since TWIS will be wife and kids free for a week.
Oh yeahhhhhhh?

I'll be attending a large hold'em tourny which will feature loud music being played while naked hotties dance for our perverse amusement.

THAT'S how you put on a poker tourney.
That's how you end up the Duke Lacrosse team.
The Whistle Is Screaming

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Neither do we.

Sin,
T1B

The KC Tards will be asking for a curtain call after reading that "blast."
You may have overestimated KC Tards ability to "get" that (or any other) joke.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: That's how you end up the Duke Lacrosse team.

First off, unlikely, because I seriously doubt that the host hired nogs.

Second, I think the host has more money than the Dookies to defend himself.

Third, real strippers bring security with them, which will be completely unnecessary.

Fourth, I don't really care. I'm not a big fan of "adult entertainment," since I'd rather be living it that dreaming about it, but it's a friend's bachelor party, and he told his brother he didn't want to hit the town. His older brother, the All-Time God Of Parties, said "I can work with that." So a rowdy drunkfest will be had at his mini-mansion out in the sticks, with lodging provided for all afterwards.

Just because some just-turned-21 rich kids didn't know how to keep the ho's in line, doesn't mean everybody else doesn't.
Risa

Post by Risa »

What does race have to do with parties getting out of control, hookers being raped or claiming to be raped, and dudes getting into bad situations because they didn't practice self-control?

Why would security be unnecessary at this party? y'all are more interested in sausage than clam? or y'all are just too old to get it up, at this point? you ain't no spring chicken no more, man, and if one of your buddies is getting married....

Who's the golddigger (methhead?) the dude is about to chain himself to?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I have been to numerous crazy parties in my time with strippers (not hookers, there is a difference), and never has there been a rape, or a claim of being raped. Just fucking die already, you clueless, tedious cunt.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote:What does race have to do with parties getting out of control, hookers being raped or claiming to be raped, and dudes getting into bad situations because they didn't practice self-control?
The Duke LAX case was about rich white boys raping a poor black hooker...or in other words, about race and class. Tell me you knew...
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

PSUFAN wrote:KayCeePaul could drive one and fill the entire cab with his gelatinous largesse. He'd be pretty safe - acting as his own airbag.

Aggressive drivers would swerve away. Visually, it would be pretty clear that a tap on his bumper would flood the street with quivering lumps of fatty gore.
I wouldn't be caught DEAD in one of those things anyway, so no need to worry.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Mikey wrote:When do you think they'll figure out how to build a dependable car that performs well and gets decent gas mileage?
The day the market for men with really small packages ceases to exist.
So because others like myself happen to like and own fast, good looking cars means we have "really small packages", huh? :meds:

Typically those of you that spout nonsense like that couldn't afford a fast, good looking car and can't wait to use the old and tired "men with really small packages have sports cars" card.

Sucks for you.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Well one things for sure... You aren't driving a fast car to overcompensate for a lack of food.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

RevLimiter wrote:Typically those of you that spout nonsense like that couldn't afford a fast, good looking car.
Seeing as how you can't even take a leak without your wife's permission, who cares if you can afford your dream car? She won't let you have it. KC Purse Strings 3.0 much? I bet she dresses your bitch ass in Toughskins and doesn't leave the house without wearing Versace or carrying Prada. Bitch.

RevLimiter wrote:Sucks for you.
IKIDBWAY?
Risa

Post by Risa »

RevLimiter wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Mikey wrote:When do you think they'll figure out how to build a dependable car that performs well and gets decent gas mileage?
The day the market for men with really small packages ceases to exist.
So because others like myself happen to like and own fast, good looking cars means we have "really small packages", huh? :meds:
Depends on how fast you need to go versus how fast you bought.

If you bought the car because your dick got hard over how you pictured yourself looking in it, you have a 'really small package'. If you bought the car because you need the performance it provides (and that's NOT talking about illegal street racing or picking up chicks or tokyo drifting across 3 lanes of highway without turn signals), then an exception can be made.
RevLimiter wrote:Typically those of you that spout nonsense like that couldn't afford a fast, good looking car.
Seeing as how you can't even take a leak without your wife's permission,
KCDave? :shock:
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Seeing as how you can't even take a leak without your wife's permission, who cares if you can afford your dream car? She won't let you have it. KC Purse Strings 3.0 much? I bet she dresses your bitch ass in Toughskins and doesn't leave the house without wearing Versace or carrying Prada. Bitch.
Do you even understand just how STUPID you look when you post bullshit like this?

You don't know ANYTHING about my wife FUCKO. And quite clearly, if she actually WAS that controlling of me (which she ISN'T), then I wouldn't have a race car AND a fast street car that I drive every day. The next time a broad tells me what I can and can't own and drive will be the 1st time.

DUH. :meds:

Continue to KYOA ucunt....I'm gonna sit back and enjoy it, A LOT.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Risa wrote:Depends on how fast you need to go versus how fast you bought.
Actually it DOESN'T, but you're a complete imbecile so carry on.
I STILL can't believe Risa wrote:If you bought the car because your dick got hard over how you pictured yourself looking in it, you have a 'really small package'.
That is WITHOUT QUESTION the dumbest thing I have EVER read on this board....other than any post submitted by DenseHole or ucunt.
If you bought the car because you need the performance it provides (and that's NOT talking about illegal street racing or picking up chicks or tokyo drifting across 3 lanes of highway without turn signals), then an exception can be made.
I bought my GTO because I FUCKING LIKED IT. And really at the end of the day that's all that matters. I sure as fuck don't care what any of you think about it, that's for sure.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

RevLimiter wrote:So because others like myself happen to like and own fast, good looking cars means we have "really small packages", huh?
Geez, Paul. Should I put [joke] [/joke] tags around my post next time JUST FOR YOU? Sponge those tears up with that last Twinkie, big guy.

Anyway, I didn't make a single statement about people "such as yourself." I implied car companies like GM will continue to produce vehicles for the manhood-challenged crowd, so long as this crowd exists. Sure, there are some genuine car aficionados out there. And that's cool. But if you deny for one second "status symbolism" doesn't exist, and that the automotive industry isn't taking advantage of it, then you're dumber than you are rotund.
Do you even understand just how STUPID you look when you post bullshit like this?

You don't know ANYTHING about my wife FUCKO
Bwaaaa. KCPaul = Douchebag?
Last edited by MgoBlue-LightSpecial on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Just to clarify, KC Paul is a douchebag. KC Paul is not the Douchebag.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Kay Lee Paul,

when you post ANGRY, does your fat jiggle?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:Just to clarify, KC Paul is a douchebag.

Don't sell him short. He's a douchebag's douchebag.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

PSUFAN wrote:...quivering lumps of fatty gore.
Somebody here looking for me?

Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Melt more, you fat, stupid, short stubbed fuck.
Sin,

Dean Vernon Wormerscal

:D :D

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Funniest thing I saw lately, a mini customed into a tiny pickup truck. The thing that cracked me up was the reverse message, like you can read when you look in the rearview, at the top of the front windshield saying... "object in the mirror is actual size".
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

mvscal pimping old skool style.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mister Bushice wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Yes.

The "new" (current millenium) Mini Coopers are manufactered by MINI, which is a BMW subsidiary.
Still. It was the Brits that came up with the idea for that clown car.

Who gives a fuck? Your bottom picture is clearly a newer model manufactured by MINI (BMW).
Says the loser who knows that kind of useless shit information, as if it changes the fact that it is STILL based on the original fucked up clown car design that BMC made and is STILL primarily bought by hairy chicks and unbathed euros.
Which are you?
You didn't know that BMW had purchased the brand and you're spinning to save face.
Wrong again, eater of adult diaper contents. The correct answer is I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. The Brits originally coughed that shit car out. End of story.

Maybe if you had actually bothered to read my first comment on this which was:

FONT SIZE ="Make it big enough so retards like ucantunderstand will see it" Says the guy whose country coughed up these so called "cars"

Are you TRYING to post your way into the T1B retard club?

Congrats. You've got my vote. Ucan.

Be careful in there. Word on the street is don't sit close to Paul. He's always hungry, and he smells like ass and a half.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

To recap, Peter asked you a question:
peter dragon wrote:isnt the mini cooper a BMW product?
You answered incorrectly:
Mister Bushice wrote:Not BMW, BMC.
Clearly, you thought it was still a BMC car...

Mister Bushice wrote:The correct answer is I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
and you don't care... good to know. I apologize for being smarter than you.

Hey Babs... want to really impress the other wives in your knitting club?
Acura is a division of Honda
Lexus is a division of Toyota

Carry on.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Risa wrote:Depends on how fast you need to go versus how fast you bought.
Actually it DOESN'T, but you're a complete imbecile so carry on.
I STILL can't believe Risa wrote:If you bought the car because your dick got hard over how you pictured yourself looking in it, you have a 'really small package'.
That is WITHOUT QUESTION the dumbest thing I have EVER read on this board....other than any post submitted by DenseHole or ucunt.
If you bought the car because you need the performance it provides (and that's NOT talking about illegal street racing or picking up chicks or tokyo drifting across 3 lanes of highway without turn signals), then an exception can be made.
I bought my GTO because I FUCKING LIKED IT. And really at the end of the day that's all that matters. I sure as fuck don't care what any of you think about it, that's for sure.
Melt more, you fat, stupid, short stubbed fuck. Peddle your gay "race car" out here so I can stove in your fucking skull with a pipe wrench.
Now THAT was a bonafide MELT....nice going, m2vscal. You've truly outdone yourself.

Oh, and save the pipe wrench nonsense- you're an internet pussy of the highest order and wouldn't have the balls to carry that out if you had to.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RevLimiter, responding to accusations of melting, wrote: Now THAT was a bonafide MELT... You've truly outdone yourself.

8 letters come to mind right now.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

A STYLIN' lifeSTYLE, assholes. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT THAT I DON'T?

-KaySeeKayDo Paulie
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Do
I
Never
Suggest
Daily
Acronyms
Lasting
Eternity?

Rip City
:dins:
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.