Lindsay Lohan deserves to be in jail

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

DallasFanatic wrote:Come on now Risa. There is NO arguing that she looks fucking horrible. I don't give a shit what she looks like with a gallon of bondo on. She's not beautiful and the above picture shows us men what it would look like to wake up to her. Freakin scary.
Well, you gotta understand Annie has to take what she can get. Huffy peddling flabsteaked bohemian muff munchers aren't exactly granted the luxuries of selectiveness.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Come on now Risa. There is NO arguing that she looks fucking horrible. I don't give a shit what she looks like with a gallon of bondo on. She's not beautiful and the above picture shows us men what it would look like to wake up to her. Freakin scary.
Well, you gotta understand Annie has to take what she can get. Huffy peddling flabsteaked bohemian muff munchers aren't exactly granted the luxuries of selectiveness.
They all wear bondo. You two must be gay. Hello?

and then she needs to stop bleaching, and wear her naturally
gorgeous deep red hair. She needs to get off the coke and the
alcohol moreso. She can't help not having an ass, that's
genetics... so she gets a pass on that one.

Again, for a no make-up booking photo, she is hot.

As for the lesbian bohemian bullshit

http://www.dlisted.com/files/ronlin1.jpg
http://www.dlisted.com/files/blosam1.jpg

Lindsay and her DJ girlfriend. :? I guess they can be picky.
When Lindsay cleans up she's hot. She needs to be clean more.

Luther, that's fucked up about the choke hold. I hope you never put
anyone in it. That still doesn't answer why a cop would be willing
to have shit in his squad car, just to humiliate a perp. Also, about
the racial.......................... your .sig, man :( But nevermind.

Mike the Sicilian, are you dissing mvscal or joining him?
on a short leash, apparently.
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

Re: hmmm

Post by Quad McWheels »

Risa wrote:
Which coward poster is this?
Who wants to know? Would my opinion mean more to you if it was rapped to you on BET?

After all Lohan is just keepin it real.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Dinsdale wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:what it would look like to wake up to her.

Wake up with her?

Huh?

Bro, we need to talk.
Shit Dins, nice one. I admit, I laughed pretty freakin hard.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Risa wrote:Mike the Sicilian, are you dissing mvscal or joining him?
First off...I'm Abbruzesse, not Sicilian. BIG difference.

Secondly, my pic & quote was from a little show called "Fawlty Towers." I'm not going to explain it, because those that have seen the episode get the reference.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:Hitler's Germany favored a final solution to the Jewish problem, while you favor a final solution to the nog and muzzie problems. Same shit, different shovel.
Wrong. Nogs and ragheads are real nuisances not imaginary ones.
In hindsight, and as an American, it's easy to characterize Jews as "imaginary" nuisances. But I'm guessing that under the "what if" condition that you were coming of age in 1930s Germany, you would have been convinced that they were real nuisances, and, as a nationalist, would've lined up staunchly alongside the rest of the Nazis. Somehow, I don't see you being part of the resistance, but rather a champion goosestepper.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: Luther, that's fucked up about the choke hold. I hope you never put
to have shit in his squad car, just to humiliate a perp.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

A properly executed carotid choke is harmless. Been in use for literally thousands of years.

I've administered more than I could care to count. I've been taken out by a couple(although you never want to admit to a rear-naked as a grappler). Allthose instances had one thing in common -- no one shit their pants.

I suppose if one was crowning at the time, it might be a possibility. But most people have the common courtesy to not show up at the gym ready to burst.

The problem with police choking fools is a severe lack of training. Nothing more, nothing less. Showing someone those moves once or twice is asking for trouble. Practice, practice, practice.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dinsdale wrote:crowning
Fucking IN.

-Tiberious
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:no one shit their pants.
I beg to differ. It was that damn carotid choke that's to blame. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Sin,

PUSFAN
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote: If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

A properly executed carotid choke is harmless. Been in use for literally thousands of years.

I've administered more than I could care to count. I've been taken out by a couple(although you never want to admit to a rear-naked as a grappler). Allthose instances had one thing in common -- no one shit their pants.
Sounds like no one shit their pants because they couldn’t with another dude’s dick in their poop chute. “Rear-naked”? Wrestling with other men, Dins? Were Cicero and Tiberious involved? I never would have believed it. Of course, if you read it on the internet, it must be true.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:no one shit their pants.
I beg to differ. It was that damn carotid choke that's to blame. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Sin,

PUSFAN
I think a lot of you fools would shit yourselves facing Euro in a smackoff.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

PSUFAN wrote:I think a lot of you fools would shit yourselves facing Euro in a smackoff.
Perhaps, but most would probably have the good sense not to publish photos of the gory details afterward.

Wait...did I just imply that most of the posters here have good sense?

My bad.

Tom Waits
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Smackie Chan wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:Hitler's Germany favored a final solution to the Jewish problem, while you favor a final solution to the nog and muzzie problems. Same shit, different shovel.
Wrong. Nogs and ragheads are real nuisances not imaginary ones.
In hindsight, and as an American, it's easy to characterize Jews as "imaginary" nuisances. But I'm guessing that under the "what if" condition that you were coming of age in 1930s Germany, you would have been convinced that they were real nuisances, and, as a nationalist, would've lined up staunchly alongside the rest of the Nazis. Somehow, I don't see you being part of the resistance, but rather a champion goosestepper.
Also, his admiration for Augustus Caesar's demolition of the Roman Republic makes it more than a little difficult to believe he would not have had the same reaction to the fall of the Wiemar Republic.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
If you read it on the internet, it must be true.
Sure, why not.
A properly executed carotid choke is harmless. Been in use for literally thousands of years. I've administered more than I could care to count.
Then again, n.egro, please. Just stop. "I've administered
more than I could care to count."
Christ Jesus Son of Mary. "I've administered
more than I could care to count."

You were the kid in junior high who kept butting in, breathlessly, about "me, too!
me, too! but the bear I saw was bigger, and my daddy killed it with his bare hands
andandandand then my daddy brought it back to life and then I fed the bear and I
taught the bear how to ride my bicycle and i rode on the bear's back and I took lots
of pictures but then the bear ate my camera,"
weren't you?

:meds:
I've been taken out by a couple(although you never want to admit to a rear-naked as a grappler).
Gay.
Allthose instances had one thing in common -- no one shit their pants.
That amber fluid has its own name.
I suppose if one was crowning at the time, it might be a possibility. But most people have the common courtesy to not show up at the gym ready to burst.
Because no one likes to be known as a minuteman?
The problem with police choking fools is a severe lack of training.
As opposed to you employing it, lots of times. :meds:
Nothing more, nothing less. Showing someone those moves once or twice is
asking for trouble. Practice, practice, practice.
And if all else fails, try a muscle relaxant. Right, Kyle?

----------------------------------------------------------
BSmack wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
mvscal wrote: Wrong. Nogs and ragheads are real nuisances not imaginary ones.
Also, his admiration for Augustus Caesar's demolition of the Roman Republic makes it more than a little difficult to believe he would not have had the same reaction to the fall of the Wiemar Republic.

What? (alright, color me confused. what? who? how? where? huh? What did August do, and how does that apply to.. what?)
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:What? (alright, color me confused. what? who? how? where? huh? What did August do, and how does that apply to.. what?)
I believe August spent half his life doin' time for some other fucker's crime,
The other half stumbling 'round drunk on Burgundy wine.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote:What? (alright, color me confused. what? who? how? where? huh? What did August do, and how does that apply to.. what?)
Great job debunking that "myth" that blacks in general do more poorly in school than other groups. If you don't know who Augustus Caesar is or about the rise and ultimate fall of the Roman Empire, how about educating yourself somewhere other than an internet chat board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:
BSmack wrote:Also, his admiration for Augustus Caesar's demolition of the Roman Republic makes it more than a little difficult to believe he would not have had the same reaction to the fall of the Wiemar Republic.
What? (alright, color me confused. what? who? how? where? huh? What did August do, and how does that apply to.. what?)
This would be the point in the debate where you eject and allow intelligent beings to continue the debate. Feel free to fill in your spare time with some history texts.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

She tried to read Suetonius, but set it aside when she failed to find any trace of Quadroencephalite or Pervo the Elder.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Goober McTuber wrote:
I believe August spent half his life doin' time for some other fucker's crime,
The other half stumbling 'round drunk on Burgundy wine.
Rack Goobs, nice reset!
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Well, to be honest, I'm sure it wasn't more than fitty people. You see, it used to be a level of control, a hold that we were trained in and we had to practice all the time. I remember one year that we had some isolated training on only that hold, and it went for half a shift. My partner and I were starting to get dizzy...we never used it to completion during training but one could feel how the hold is applied etc. After that, we'd have short weekly defensive tactics down in the basement. But then a death happened in town and also across the nation so they forbid us to use it UNLESS for deadly physical force. It basically was equal to the use of your firearm.

The "Brown Cluck" typically only happened to really drunk/fucked up people. Cheap wine seemed to be popular ingredient to cause this dilemma. The bureau got rid of it and I never applied it ever again. I would use it if I had to though. Kind of like close quarters beef where asshole maybe is wrenching on your partners gun, or he's pulled a knife during a tussle during handcuffing. Just slip behind him, hug him oh so gently and make the application. One second he's yelling, "I'm going to cut your balls off," and the next thing you know it he's out. They come to and they usually say, "What happened?" I used to just say, "Ahh...you're drunk and you just passed out. You ok? Good, time to go to jail, k? They always would respond with, "OK." And my sig, it is from Ang. I'm sure she didn't see it as racial and neither do I. You see, Risa, there IS a difference between you and most of us. We occasionally see things as racist, but YOU see things as being racist ALL the time.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Risa wrote: DallasFanatic, you're insane. She's not wearing any makeup, and it's a mug shot.
Come on now Risa. There is NO arguing that she looks fucking horrible. I don't give a shit what she looks like with a gallon of bondo on. She's not beautiful and the above picture shows us men what it would look like to wake up to her. Freakin scary.
You mean you wouldn't fuck her because she might look a little less beautiful when you wake up and her drunken stupor was wearing off?

Besides, in my partying college days I learned two important truths: 1) girls who do cocaine usually have self-image issues, and 2) girls with self-esteem issues are easier to score with.

RACK cute girls with low self-esteem!!!
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Risa

Post by Risa »

OCmike wrote:
Great job debunking that "myth" that blacks in general do more poorly in school than other groups. If you don't know who Augustus Caesar is or about the rise and ultimate fall of the Roman Empire, how about educating yourself somewhere other than an internet chat board.
That doesn't explain what being a Nazi goosestepper has to do with cheering on Augustus (of Pax Augustus fame?) dismantling the Roman Republic have to do with post WW1 Germany? Germany lost WW1.. quick google says the majority of Germans didn't want the Weimer Republic (a name which was never used while it existed) in the first place. Romans DID want a Republic; they were fanatically rabid about not having a kingship imposed on them.... First Men in Rome notwithstanding.

So how can dismantling the one thing that made Romans Romans, and feel pride that they were the greatest, most awesome and free-est nation on planet Earth, something to cheer in the same way that Germans would cheer the dismantling of a government no one wanted?

Or is something else going down, there?
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Re: Lindsay Lohan deserves to be in jail

Post by Ana Ng »

SHOT at, and missed........SHIT at, and hit.

(sayin')
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Re: Lindsay Lohan deserves to be in jail

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

Martyred wrote:
Risa wrote:
So much beauty .... so wasted.
Yes. What a shame that we might be denied the opportunity to prostrate ourselves before celebrity hype.

:meds:

I wish it was Sept. 12th 2001 all over again, when nobody gave a shit about petulant movie "stars" and
talentless, puffed-up PR machine creations.
Aaaaaaah, those were the good old days, when the bible thumpers were at their holy rollerest.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Lindsay needs my services. What I see is a Wobbler, Prop 36 result, no jail and more likely a year of formal probation, with the option of having Court probation if she steers clear for 12 months.

I believe I could pull if off, and for icing, fees wouldn't be an issue.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Romans DID want a Republic; they were fanatically rabid about not having a kingship imposed on them...
This is not accurate. There were many in Rome who were enthusiastic about the Republic, but among the plebs and most people there was a great deal of support for more autocratic leadership.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

XXXL wrote:Lindsay needs my services. What I see is a Wobbler, Prop 36 result, no jail and more likely a year of formal probation, with the option of having Court probation if she steers clear for 12 months.

Not sure what her charges are from last case but if it is just poss of coke from this case then she should be able to do pc1000.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Lindsay is saying that the Peruvian marching powder was not hers.

Risa

Post by Risa »

Moving Sale wrote:
XXXL wrote:Lindsay needs my services. What I see is a Wobbler, Prop 36 result, no jail and more likely a year of formal probation, with the option of having Court probation if she steers clear for 12 months.

Not sure what her charges are from last case but if it is just poss of coke from this case then she should be able to do pc1000.
She is in possession of coke! Mothers with babies in car seats go to jail over crack, first offense, but you all can get her probation??! over having coke??!!! twice??!?!?!?!?

You gotta be kidding. What makes coke different?

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Also, his admiration for Augustus Caesar's demolition of the Roman Republic
He didn't demolish the Republic, idiot. The Republic was dead as a doornail. He put the pieces back together.
mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:Romans DID want a Republic; they were fanatically rabid about not having a kingship imposed on them.... First Men in Rome notwithstanding.

So how can dismantling the one thing that made Romans Romans, and feel pride that they were the greatest, most awesome and free-est nation on planet Earth, something to cheer in the same way that Germans would cheer the dismantling of a government no one wanted?
The Roman Republic was an oligarchy which bore no resemblance to the term as you understand it. It was also completely dysfunctional after 100 years of civil war.
How come BSmack gets 'idiot', and I don't? You make me feel like you don't take my opinion seriously when you don't drop an insult. :(
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: She is in possession of coke! Mothers with babies in car seats go to jail over crack, first offense, but you all can get her probation??! over having coke??!!! twice??!?!?!?!?

Idiot -- do you think there's a chance that laws on this differ from state to state?

And that the West Coast states generally are more lenient on drug offenses than most states in other regions?

Or are you just working on Vast White Conspiracy Theory #114 of the day?
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
Risa wrote: She is in possession of coke! Mothers with babies in car seats go to jail over crack, first offense, but you all can get her probation??! over having coke??!!! twice??!?!?!?!?
Idiot -- do you think there's a chance that laws on this differ from state to state? And that the West Coast states generally are more lenient on drug offenses than most states in other regions? Or are you just working on Vast White Conspiracy Theory #114 of the day?
Dinsdale asking questions, instead of providing statements? Oh my. Wonder what that can mean.

I know what it means, but I'll play along. In your vast criminal experience, , Mr. Some of My Best Friends are Drug Lords, what is the usual sentencing difference between a coke offense and a crack offense on the west coast? how does it differ from coke vs. crack in the rest of the nation?

and why is there a difference between coke and crack in the first place, sentencing wise?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:She is in possession of coke! Mothers with babies in car seats go to jail over crack, first offense, but you all can get her probation??! over having coke??!!! twice??!?!?!?!?

You gotta be kidding. What makes coke different?
I can’t believe that a master race-baiter like you would even ask that question. Idiot.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Risa wrote:She is in possession of coke! Mothers with babies in car seats go to jail over crack, first offense, but you all can get her probation??! over having coke??!!! twice??!?!?!?!?
Twice does make a difference. She could get PC1000 on one charge but would have to do prop 36 on the other. PC1000 is BETTER then probation BTW because the charges are dropped if you finish an 12month program.
What makes coke different?
I don't get many crack cases but as far as I know 1st time poss, crack or not, is PC1000.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Risa wrote: and why is there a difference between coke and crack in the first place, sentencing wise?
Okay, I'll bite.

Cocaine is a drug of choice for successful white people.
Crack seems to be the drug of choice for poor black folk.

Therefore, the country would be better served if the sentence for crack is much more harsh than the sentence for coke.

Happy now?
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Moving Sale wrote:Twice does make a difference. She could get PC1000 on one charge but would have to do prop 36 on the other. PC1000 is BETTER then probation BTW because the charges are dropped if you finish an 12month program.
For someone who delights in dropping gay-assed spelling/typo/grammar smack, you sure do post a lot of gibberish. Not to mention, your comma key appears to have shit the bed.
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:How come BSmack gets 'idiot', and I don't? You make me feel like you don't take my opinion seriously when you don't drop an insult. :(
Your ignorance is simply taken for granted.
Exactly.

Whenever you drop 'dumbfuck' and 'idiot' and 'flaming' whatever, it means you
respect the opinion of the person who you're responding to. They're on a right
track. They're just not on your track.
Just mentally append a ",dumbfuck." to any of my posts addressed to you if I should happen to forget...dumbfuck.
No. It doesn't mean anything unless you say it.

I will have to work harder to earn those 'dumbfucks' from you in the future. I'm not looking forward to it, but better to be on the right track and have someone try to derail you for shits giggles whatever, than to be on the wrong track and have someone rubberneck for the inevitable wreck.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I thought you were :bowing: and taking your leave.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Hunter, yes, I am. You're impatient. Move your hand away. Relax.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Whenever you drop 'dumbfuck' and 'idiot' and 'flaming' whatever, it means you
respect the opinion of the person who you're responding to.
pure bullshit.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:Whenever you drop 'dumbfuck' and 'idiot' and 'flaming' whatever, it means you
respect the opinion of the person who you're responding to.

Nah... I just think you're a flaming idiot dumbfuck.

Like seriously and stuff.

On the occasions I even get through the first sentence of ...whatever it is they serve.