In these troubled times ... a humble request ... (!)

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Will you pray for Quafpignidan, Jemlis, Annie's Grandmother, and Annie's Grandfather?

1. I will. I most certainly will.
8%
2. I will not. I absolutely will not.
24%
3. Everyone can go fuck themselves.
68%

Total votes: 38

UCant#2
Elwood

Post by UCant#2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:Was K.C. Lardbucket 3.0 one of the judges?

No... it was a bunch of idiots. Can't remember them all, but BlondieBabe was definitely one. :meds: R-Jack and I lost in the semis to the eventual champs, TVO/MGO. Actually, it was really me against them because R-Jackson abandoned me. I singlehandedly kicked their asses for two days. TVO wytched pictures of meaningless shit and was his usual stupid self. He should have earned his team negative points, his material was so pathetic. MGO proved himself to be quite worthy... but I was still shocked when I... I mean... we, lost. It was a joke.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Are we done praying for Quasimoto and Pubis?

Maybe if they're in a cave, they'll roll away stoned on sunday, see they're shadows and then we'll have 6 more weeks of winter.

Mt. Smackmore would not be complete without MCET, DCSmackmaster, Jay in Phoenix & ML Coyote
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

With respect to Risa's recent return, I think it appropriate to finally honor the deaths of Quagmire and Pantalones.

Come on, fuckholes. PRAY for the families.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Thank you, mgo.

We all should pay some respects.

I'll let Dinsdale speak for me ...
Dinsdale wrote:REFRESHMENTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

I miss those two/one guys.
Indeed, God Bless those two/one guys.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Look - I've decided I don't give a good goddamn about Quotidian and Prolapse. Let their ruined corpses twist and dry in the sun, for all I care. Let 'em turn into Ditch Raisins.

All the prayers I wasted on those fuckers...did they inch them one bit closer to salvation? HELL no - they tried and died...and now surely some other ambulatory DNA debacles are lining up for perdition.

Pray for THESE, motherfuckers:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm disappointed in you, PSUFAN. This is about the FAMILIES! The FAMILIES! It is vital we continue to pray for them.

Please accept this honoring, Annie, and pray with us. Quotient and Prelude would've wanted it that way.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Excellent thread by the way.

Some of Mo's best stuff was posted at another board. Unfortunately, that board has been obliterated and we aren't able to see those classic threads.
KC Scott wrote:Mt. Smackmore would not be complete without MCET
Exactly.

elgrande hasn't died of starvation. I've driven around and by him a few times while traversing the highways of this country this summer. He has always been very helpful and I am grateful to him for warning me of oncoming construction.

WAR THAD
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Lot's of good shit from that board that is gone.

A tribute to Mr. TreeBen, as well, that was not too shabby If I may say so myself. That last smack-off had some real classic stuff in it.

But if you never got to see Mo in all his glory, I fell sorry for you. I typically shut my door before reading a Mo post. I'm almost always guaranteed to laugh loud enough to be noticed.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

His thrashing of Tom in VA, I believe it was, in one of the SO rounds was some of the best shite I've read on these boards. That being said, please... let's continue to honor the families and tragic deaths of Quadravision and Pastrami.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

That smackoff thread where Mo said that he was going to fuck TWiS, impregnate him and make him "bear down because you're definitely having this one bitch" was superlative.

The midget fucking that black woman by the pool was great too.

On another board, Mo found a delightful vid of Latina midgets dancing in bikini tops and chaps at a rodeo. I haven't seen that in like 4 years but that shit was hilarious.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Invictus wrote:The midget fucking that black woman by the pool was great too.
Some of the old threads are still around, this one included, though many are lost. (I wish I could find the tale I dropped long ago of watching my high school teacher soap up and dry off her tasty milk bombs right before I fell through her ceiling.)

Boards disappear, torches get passed, and unseeming scrotes gradually evolve into archive-worthy contributors just as "legends" degenerate into the complete and utterly gameless. We all get bored, but every now and then it gets fun again, resulting in some good shit here on occasion. Everyone has their day. I'm relaxing and waiting for the next upswing. You?

Pictures from my vacation

After a few crappy winter wonderland style trips to shithole ski resorts with hillbilly shops full of lamps made of antlers and shit, I felt a true tropical destination was in order. Hawaii? I seem to end up in Hawaii at least once a year by default. Even paradise gets old. Mexico? Nah...too many goddamn fucking Mexicans. Besides, Mexico is a depressing, insufferable third world wasteland. (No, you dumb fucking chile picker, I don't need another threadbare fucking blanket that smells like hay.) Did you know that Mexican Christmas decorations include flaming bags of dirt out in the front yard? Peachy.

So, I thought, "how about the Carribean?" Why sure, what a good idea.

I settled on the Bahamas. It was pretty sunny and warm and there were still a lot of people that sure looked like Mexicans, but they were very quick to get this dude some fly drink with an umbrella in it. The food was certainly yummy. Here's a pic of me eating my first conch fritter. They are fried and delicious, and boy, they really taste like the ocean.

Here's pic of me at a great snorkelling beach. Check out the cool starfish. There was all sorts of marine life up in the hizzy.

Here's one of me blowing into a conch shell. They sound like miniature foghorns. Buh-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Buh-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Here's a picture of me riding a native island donkey down a steep, wooded trail to a secluded inland lagoon.

Here's a pic of me fucking that dude from the Cosby Show.

And here, I'm enjoying the delightful tropical breezes and getting a little sun poolside, while the attentive hotel staff caters to my every need. Oopsie! Looks like someone forgot to reapply the old sunscreen.

And finally, here's a picture of me at the beach in the early morning digging for clams.

Turns out they don't have any clams in the Bahamas. Who knew? Anyway, people say I look like that dude from the West Wing in the picture. What do you think?

Maybe? Yeah, I know, I think I look more like

Last edited by Moorese on Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moorese wrote:Everyone has their day.

We've got Risa pencilled in for 7/11/2078.

Hope all is well, my fellow militant Cascadian.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Oh, my...

RACK! Moorese
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Invictus wrote:That smackoff thread where Mo said that he was going to fuck TWiS, impregnate him and make him "bear down because you're definitely having this one bitch" was superlative.
Mo Jr. is almost 3 now and my ass still hurts.

If you've never had the shit knocked out of you by Mo, you missed out on one of lifes greatest dichotomies. He 'd kick your ass up and down a thread without mercy and have you beg for more when he's done.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?