There is this gay athiest at work...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Nacho
Elwood

There is this gay athiest at work...

Post by Nacho »

I think every place of business has a least one group that does nothing but talk and make noise all day long. I just happen to sit near the group that does this where I work. It's a very diverse group, at least three of the four guys in the group are gay and one of the five women is as well. Mix in a few fundementalists and you start to get a picture of the conversations I am forced to overhear on a daily basis.

The gay athiest is one of those guys who seems to know something about everything and pretty much considers himself the end all of knowledge. The other two gay guys are fairly quiet compared to him. But he is an athiest as I have overheard him saying so to the one lone Christian in their group. The Christian is a quiet guy who just tells everyone he is going to pray for them and I am sure he does on a regular basis as he is the Christian at work that walks around with his Bible all the time.

So today the women are discussing their beliefs in hororscopes when of all things the gay athiest speaks up about his own beliefs in them. Seems he acctually thinks there is something to them. He went on to explain to the women how his personality is explained from such astrological beliefs.

I tell you there is nothing that bothers me more than a self professed athiest believing in something hypocritical to his beliefs or lack there of.

Maybe I should form an opinion of all Athiests and agnostics on the behavior of this one and then make blanket statement about all athiests being gay and believing in horoscopes...

What do you think?

I guess if I did I could join some other idiots that do the same thing... We could form a club and send notes back to each other.

It would be a great deal of fun.
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: There is this gay athiest at work...

Post by Dinsdale »

Nacho wrote:Maybe I should form an opinion of all Athiests and agnostics on the behavior of this one and then make blanket statement about all athiests being gay and believing in horoscopes...

That would be consistant with your idiocy, I suppose.

But see -- Not all atheists and agnostics are gay, and not all atheists and agnostics believe in horoscopes.

However, ALL christians believe in a large man/thing in the sky who cuts them slack every time they pull an asshole move, and they believe some chronically-unemployed guy was born to a virgin and got a first class trip to somewhere else in lieu of becoming another rotting corpse in the sun.

Since that's kind of the DEFINITION of christianity, and all.

What's the definition of agnosticism/atheism again? I don't recall the Oxford Dictionary using the words "gay" or "horoscopes," but I guess I'll have to take another look.

See how that works, genius?

Starting to understand why you're a fucking idiot yet?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Dinsdale wrote:But see -- Not all atheists and agnostics are gay, and not all atheists and agnostics believe in horoscopes.
Not all Christians are the same either nor do they believe in the same things. But you and your simple minded band of atheists and agnostics seem to hold a different level of judgment on all Christians. Let's let your own words prove this again...

Dinsdale wrote:However, ALL christians believe in a large man/thing in the sky who cuts them slack every time they pull an asshole move, and they believe some chronically-unemployed guy was born to a virgin and got a first class trip to somewhere else in lieu of becoming another rotting corpse in the sun.

Since that's kind of the DEFINITION of christianity, and all.
I surely do not believe in some "large man/thing in the sky" Now many other cultures believed there gods lived in the clouds and such but there is no reference that I am aware of in the entire Bible that states God lives in the sky. So not "ALL" Christians believe that BS....

To the next point you don't understand....

"who cuts them slack every time they pull an asshole move" surely you haven't read the Bible. The Bible is full of followers having to deal with the consequences of their actions. So quit being so intellectually dishonest. I am sure someone as learned as you has the capacity to see the opposite of what you state in action.

The virgin birth thing huh? Again you will hear tons of "Christians" debating this issue as well... So really you just don't understand how stupid you are saying such things....

Dinsdale wrote:What's the definition of agnosticism/atheism again? I don't recall the Oxford Dictionary using the words "gay" or "horoscopes," but I guess I'll have to take another look.

See how that works, genius?

Starting to understand why you're a fucking idiot yet?

I was only telling a true story about a gay atheist that works for the same company as I do. I did not say that I believe all agnostics/atheists are gay and believe in horoscopes. But I used the same rational that the majority of agnostic/atheistic posters on this board use when discussing Christianity. But I doubt very much that you twits even care about how stupid you are. You are far too proud of how "Smart" you are to even understand how short sighted you are in this open debate.

Your talk of definitions has me laughing my arse off... I guess you have figured out how to sound smart and be foolish all at the same time.... Quite the accomplishment.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

YOU are too Faggy and Gay to understand...you FAGGYGay buttlicker.....when you encompASS your Gay~dom.....your faggy~buttlickerness will understand?

what UP bassmon?

just stopped in to say Hi! :mrgreen:

you and Dins....continue.......
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

At least the gay "athiests" get some consensual ass from time to time. It's gotta be hard to part meatflaps with your beef missile when you're fiddling with The Book all of the time, or shaking off DNA packets onto altars boys, as the case may be.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

PSUFAN wrote:At least the gay "athiests" get some consensual ass from time to time. It's gotta be hard to part meatflaps with your beef missile when you're fiddling with The Book all of the time, or shaking off DNA packets onto altars boys, as the case may be.
Who are you talking to? The fact you are concerned so much about the sexual practices of others is very disturbing. Is there something you are hiding you haven't gotten out? This could be a safe place for you to discuss your feelings and hurts...
mvscal wrote:Atheism has absolutely nothing to do with astrology, you stupid, braindead fuck
Not sure why you are going down that path. But if you want to elaborate on how astrology and atheism have nothing to do with each other please do. I was only mentioning that it seems odd that an Athiest would disbelieve in a God, but yeild that astrology gives insight to the inner spirit of a human and their developement. That seems very logical and reasoned out....
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sorry, I forgot this is the Theology Forum, not the Troll Thumpers into a Hysterical Response Forum.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:
Nacho wrote:I tell you there is nothing that bothers me more than a self professed athiest believing in something hypocritical to his beliefs or lack there of.
Atheism has absolutely nothing to do with astrology, you stupid, braindead fuck.
[pssst]That's kinda' what he said in the first place, you stupid, braindead fuck.[/pssst]
Nacho wrote:I guess you have figured out how to sound smart and be foolish all at the same time.
Nice.

You just described 90% of T1B, and nailed Dins to a cross. Dins doesn't believe in God, or that the soul of wit is brevity, and he'll type out a 1000 word post trying to prove it. But at least Dins knows that he isn't God.

mv knows that the soul of wit is brevity, but he's also pretty damn sure that he IS God.

So there you have it. The yin and the yang.

And having the co-workers that you do Nacho, I understand why you're a Cowsnatch fan.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

While certainly not all atheists are into astrology, it is not surprising that some would be.
Man, created in God's image (God is spirit, Jn 4:24) is, unlike anything else God created, a spiritual being.
Man was created to receive all grace and strength from God -- to worship God.
Satan broke this, of course, and man was left a spiritual orphan with a spiritual hunger.
So we see people apart from God, trying to fill their spiritual hunger in many ways ......

astrology
religion
philosophy
goodness or morality
and many others .......

So we see some atheists latch on to astrology.
We also see some, like mvscal, latch on to a philosophy of his own thinking ....... his being, "you die and go into the ground, the end."
Despite God's existence so very clearly being seen in the world around us, and in his Word that he's given us, they latch on to something else.

But what they build is merely their own little Tower of Babel.
Their own feeble attempt to fill their spiritual hunger .... on their terms.
They reach their human limit, and living apart from God in a cursesd existence, they fail and are utterly destroyed, and for eternity.

But while the ones who have taken the Christ have won over the fundamental spiritual problem they faces, they continue to behave very strangely.
We all see the strange Christians.
They are not secure in their identity.
Despite hearing that everything is in Christ, everything is in this Covenant from God, they disbelieve and also continue to build their own little Towers of Babel too.
In America we see the Christians attempting to build the Tower of Babel through politics.
They organize themselves and push for values they like -- traditional marriage, no abortion, etc, etc ....
On the surface it sounds rational, but they have put the organization, and their own thinking above God and his wishes.

Christ's last words to the disciples were to believe in him and to go into all the world and make more disciples.
Evangelize the world.
Tell the world of the fundamental problem -- and the solution.
Problem: You are bound by satan.
Solution: Jesus is the Christ, so take him and it's all over.

Christ didn't, in his last words, tell the disciples to build political movements, ideologies, etc.
This is essentially fighting a FLESH battle, and it won't be won.

Strange atheists, strange Christians.
The world is full of strange people.

Revelation 12:9 ..... Satan, who deceiveth the whole world ........
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Nacho wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:But see -- Not all atheists and agnostics are gay, and not all atheists and agnostics believe in horoscopes.
Not all Christians are the same either nor do they believe in the same things. But you and your simple minded band of atheists and agnostics seem to hold a different level of judgment on all Christians. Let's let your own words prove this again...

Those are the basic tennents of the Christian faith. Do we need to get you a remedial tutor for this forum?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rack your overall take, 'tart... but I have just one question.
poptart wrote: But while the ones who have taken the Christ have won over the fundamental spiritual problem they faces, they continue to behave very strangely.
Can one be a "true" Christian and at the same time be a true 'duh fan?

I have serious doubts about that. Indeed, they behave very strangely.

:wink:
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Those are the basic tennents of the Christian faith. Do we need to get you a remedial tutor for this forum?
I know Sooner fans are some of the most stupid and myopic people in the world, but are you telling me that the "basic tennents" of the Christian faith include God being a man living in the sky who lets people get away with anything they want as long as they say they are sorry?

Because if that is your view of the Christian God methinks you need to pull your head from out your arse.....

Either that or lay off the chronic...
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Nacho wrote:What do you think?
Unless the gay atheist astrologer is hitting on you, or trying to get you to go to meetings at the local metaphysicsl store, why do you care?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

A gay atheist astrologer, a KC resident, and a sheep go into a bar .........
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

I say
Nacho wrote: Maybe I should form an opinion of all Athiests and agnostics on the behavior of this one and then make blanket statement about all athiests being gay and believing in horoscopes...

What do you think?
You say
RadioFan wrote:Unless the gay atheist astrologer is hitting on you, or trying to get you to go to meetings at the local metaphysicsl store, why do you care?
Then I ask...

Do you have a point or do you just like to look stupid?

To answer your question. No I don't care about the "gay atheist astrologer" but as you can tell I was making another point with my question... Well maybe you "can't read all that good" so you can't follow....
Last edited by Nacho on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:A gay atheist astrologer, a KC resident, and a sheep go into a bar .........

....In the end, the gay atheist astrologer goes home with the sheep, because even after a night of drinking, neither one of them wants to stoop to fucking a KC retard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Freaking classic.

Nacho wrote:But for to and, MOON MADE OF GREEN CHEESE, but for to and, saddleback, saddleback.
The Rest of the World wrote:
Huh?
Nacho wrote:I will not buy this record, it is scratched. My hovercraft is full of eels.
Legions of confused people wrote:Uhhh... what?

Nacho wrote:Well maybe you "can't read all that good" so you can't follow....

Yeah, buddy -- it's everyone EXCEPT you with the problem.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Nacho wrote:So today the women are discussing their beliefs in hororscopes when of all things the gay athiest speaks up about his own beliefs in them. Seems he acctually thinks there is something to them. He went on to explain to the women how his personality is explained from such astrological beliefs.

I tell you there is nothing that bothers me more than a self professed athiest believing in something hypocritical to his beliefs or lack there of.

What do you think?
I think his homosexuality-in-search-of-fag-hags break room routine is explanation enough.

The question is: why are you so interested in him?
on a short leash, apparently.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

It must be true Dins said it was so.....

I love being admired....

Thanks for being such a complete loser that nobody wants to be like you Dins..... Not that they could... You've cornered the market on stupidity and in reaching to be funny....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nacho wrote:You've cornered the market on stupidity

Wow, that really stings... coming from a guy who figures that since all christians believe in the Bible, it logically follows that all atheists believe in astrology.

You'd make a fine district attorney.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Risa wrote:
Nacho wrote:So today the women are discussing their beliefs in hororscopes when of all things the gay athiest speaks up about his own beliefs in them. Seems he acctually thinks there is something to them. He went on to explain to the women how his personality is explained from such astrological beliefs.

What do you think?
I think his homosexuality-in-search-of-fag-hags break room routine is explanation enough.

The question is: why are you so interested in him?
What part of I am not are you having trouble with? How are you able to type on a computer with such limitations in understanding?

The point is that here is an atheist that acts like a freaking idiot all the time and so I decided to be quick to say all atheists are like him. Like so many retards in this forum do when speaking about Christians....

The ability for most atheists on this board to remain objective and reasonable in discussing anything in this forum is lacking.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nacho wrote: The ability for most atheists on this board to remain objective and reasonable in discussing anything in this forum is lacking.

Out-fucking-standing. Even moreso because you have no idea why.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Dinsdale wrote:
Nacho wrote:You've cornered the market on stupidity

Wow, that really stings... coming from a guy who figures that since all christians believe in the Bible, it logically follows that all atheists believe in astrology.

You'd make a fine district attorney.
One of these days you will learn the meaning of the word sarcastic....

Unless you are so idiotic to make that leap in logic. Or do you have trouble with what is implied when someone starts a statement with Maybe....

Maybe you are a simpleton....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wow. You should change your screenname to The Clinic.

Because you're definitely putting one on.

"...reading comprehension"... check

"uhhh... I was being sarcastic, and you just didn't get it. Yeah, that's it... I was being sarcastic.... check

Go ahead dude, flop your set... go for the "you take this too seriously" act, and call it a day.

Of course, don't call it a day until you're finished explaining how since the definition of christians is a group of people who share the same beliefs, so naturally all atheists believe in astrology. I mean, you've made such a solid case so far, it bears repeating.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

"definition of christians is a group of people who share the same beliefs"

And let me guess the atheists on this board know what those beliefs are.... Like a super powerful man living in the sky who is so unjust that he lets everyone get away with anything as long as they say they are sorry.....

I would say that is not a Christian belief that ALL Christians believe in....

Yes the devise used was sarcasm. But I will let you chase rabbit trails and semantics all you want because no matter how foolish you think I am you are doubly so trying to prove it....

You do make me laugh....

I'll let you decide if that is in a good way or not....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nacho wrote:no matter how foolish you think I am you are doubly so trying to prove it....

I'm gonna need a ruling from the judges here...

Does this fall under "you're a retard because you responded to my post" smack, or is this just a tricked-out example of "IKYABWAI/rubber-glue" smack?

Dude, that shit would get your ass kicked at recess, so I'm not sure what possessed you to think it would be clever here.

Fuckin'A, punctuate it with an shoulder-punch followed quickly with a "no takebacks" next time.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Nacho wrote:To answer your question. No I don't care about the "gay atheist astrologer" but as you can tell I was making another point with my question... Well maybe you "can't read all that good" so you can't follow....
Oh, OK, now we're getting somewhere, given your "logic," on this or any other topic, so far. :roll:

So your "point" is that there are contradictions in the world? Or is this thread your way of being an incredibly, pathetically defensive Christian?

:Big Shocker: to the former, and welcome to planet Earth, dipshit.

As to the latter, you might take a look in the mirror the next time you're asking about stereotypes, when what you're really trying to address is contradictions, I think. Psssssed .. there's plenty of that in Christians, too. History is full of it.

Then again you and logic are a typing contradiction, so it's really no surprise.

Btw, astrology is more of a fun activity for most sane people, and a tool for making money for those who "specialize" in it, rather than a "religion." Last time I checked, there aren't any First Assembly of Astrologers congregations holding regular services.

And, dumbass, outside of mvscal, I don't know of any other atheists on this board. That's OK though. It's pretty funny seeing you assume what posters believe on this board. The only thing worse than people who put others into boxes is posters who put strangers into boxes. You know, the whole "judge not" when having your ass handed to you deal?

This is a smack board. If you have something to say, say it and quit whining like a fucking astrological atheist faggot.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Nacho wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Those are the basic tennents of the Christian faith. Do we need to get you a remedial tutor for this forum?
I know Sooner fans are some of the most stupid and myopic people in the world, but are you telling me that the "basic tennents" of the Christian faith include God being a man living in the sky who lets people get away with anything they want as long as they say they are sorry?

Because if that is your view of the Christian God methinks you need to pull your head from out your arse.....

Either that or lay off the chronic...
Dins stated it pretty brashly but yeah he nailed it in a condescending manner.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Post by battery chucka' one »

Okay, to answer your question, atheism is a contradiction in and of itself. It's a belief in nothing superior to human beings. By this, I mean nothing that society would accept as being superior and would rule our day to day lives (for example: God). Nature is there. Accepting that we need to follow its lead and rules and be subject to it is not necessary, nor demanded. However, something casual is acceptable. For instance, though your friend would have no problems saying that 'there might be something there' with astrology, he could NEVER bring himself to allow astrology to actually affect his life (though I dare say he would probably be more accepting to astrology than Christianity). His atheism demands tangible evidence to budge on anything. Movement beyond that is nothing his mind could grasp. He wouldn't take that step off the cliff. Just my two cents.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

btw, I'd recommend ignoring his feelings on astrology. It might be that he feels a need to embrace something. It might just be that he wants a friend. Dunno. Just care about him as a person. Pray for him. Let him see your example. But it is very important that you care about him.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

mvscal wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote:Okay, to answer your question, atheism is a contradiction in and of itself. It's a belief in nothing superior to human beings.
Try again, fuckwit.
Belief in nothing is a contradiction. Go ahead, if you have a better definition.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

p.s. Please, no name calling. Ad hominem attacks suggest ignorance and that dilutes the converstation/debate and none of us want that, right? Thanks.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

mvscal wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote:
mvscal wrote: Try again, fuckwit.
Belief in nothing is a contradiction. Go ahead, if you have a better definition.
When nothing is there, a "belief in nothing" is not a contradiction. It's an observation.

Atheists simply recognize your gay fairy tales as works of fiction.
Again, you are missing the point. You can't 'observe' nothing. Nothing, in its truest state, is not observable. Therefore, belief upon such an 'observation' is a contradiction. I see a caterpillar cross a branch. I'm observing that this is occuring. If I look at the branch without a caterpillar, I'm not observing that this isn't occuring. If the branch is gone, and there is nothing, I'm not observing anything. Therefore, no observation can be culled from such an activity. To do so would be a contradiction. Again back to my original argument.

Romans 1:20-For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXOwBIR ... ed&search=

You can freaking save the "B-b-b-b-b-ut...that's not what it meant."

That video summarizes what I've been saying forever quite nicely, using most of the same examples.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Dinsdale wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXOwBIR ... ed&search=

You can freaking save the "B-b-b-b-b-ut...that's not what it meant."

That video summarizes what I've been saying forever quite nicely, using most of the same examples.
One second son. We're discussing atheists here. I'm watching and will dissect your little video later, in due time (in other words, AFTER I'm done chatting with MVScal. Until then, please let the adults talk. Thanks.

p.s. Son, I won't forget you. Just wait your turn. Thanks in advance.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

mvscal wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote:Again, you are missing the point. You can't 'observe' nothing. Nothing, in its truest state, is not observable. Therefore, belief upon such an 'observation' is a contradiction.
Juvenile sophistry. You cannot contradict nothing either according to your "logic."

Save your bullshit for credulous, mouthbreathing mongoloids. They might be persuaded.
Again you don't answer the question. Your 'belief' structure contradicts itself. Perhaps you merely don't know in what you believe. 'Nothing' is a blank slate without a slate. It's what a blind person sees when they look. It's not merely darkness. I'm sorry you can't be shown this without resorting to insults. I accept your white flag of surrender.

NOW, on to responding this video that din-sun has given us. This might take a bit. I'll be back after carefully studying each point. Thank you for your patience, son.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Then what do you believe in? If not God, then what? Anything? Nothing? (oops, we already showed beyond a reasonable doubt that belief in NOTHING is contradictory. Don't want you to be that.) C'mon, bro'. Give us something. Or can you come up with nothing beyond third grade insults?

Or maybe that's it. Perhaps you have no logical argument. Is that what we see here? So that's how you react to the TRUTH, when it stares you in the face. You call it names, close your eyes, and stick your fingers in your ears. Is that how your react when realizing that your 'beliefs' aren't legitimate? I understand. It's called CONVICTION. Now's a good time for you to logically give God a chance to come into your life, provided you can trade contradiction in exchange for conviction. Your call, bro'. Everybody has their own 'moment of decision'. This is yours. I'll gladly chat with you about it when you're ready should you like. Peace.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

battery chucka' one wrote:Now's a good time for you to logically give God a chance to come into your life

Maybe he's right, mv...

Maybe you should start by killing your children the next time they drink or disobey.

Or, go to your nearest christain church, and bitchslap any woman who dares open her mouth during church.

And of course, the Bible commands that we kill Crown and Sissyroo(OK, maybe I AM starting to see the light).
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Dinsdale wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote:Now's a good time for you to logically give God a chance to come into your life

Maybe he's right, mv...

Maybe you should start by killing your children the next time they drink or disobey.

Or, go to your nearest christain church, and bitchslap any woman who dares open her mouth during church.

And of course, the Bible commands that we kill Crown and Sissyroo(OK, maybe I AM starting to see the light).
Oh, I haven't forgotten about you, son. But it's just that the adults are talking again. We'll get back to you after we're done. Peace.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

After multiple "the adults are talking" blasts... I can hardly wait.

Any time your argument sounds dumb, it's always best to emulate the boardbitches.