L.T. haters...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

L.T. haters...

Post by ChargerMike »

...err jealous MoFo's who wish he was haulin the skin for your team...

4 espy's for "da man"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Although I think some of his off-field problems with drugs and public intoxivation and whatnot do a little to put the NFL in a bad light, I certainly don't hate Lawrence Taylor.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dinsdale wrote:Although I think some of his off-field problems with drugs and public intoxivation and whatnot do a little to put the NFL in a bad light, I certainly don't hate Lawrence Taylor.

...uh, dats whack!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote:

...uh, dats whack!

What... retarded fanbases recycling established nicknames from all-time-greats, apparently in an effort to prove they're the biggest dumbfucks in all of sport, and are a laughingstock due to the perception they've perpetrated that they've never actually seen a football game played before 2002?

Yup, that's textbook "whack," right there.

Fucking retarded Chargerfans. I fucking cringe when they draft Ducks.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

I thought the espy's were ESPN's attempt to keep fans of basketball and football interested in their programing durring the lull of the summer when all that is on is midseason baseball....
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Not that I've watched more then 5 min. of that awards show ever, why do they not air it live?
Go Bucs, Gators
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dinsdale wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:

...uh, dats whack!

What... retarded fanbases recycling established nicknames from all-time-greats, apparently in an effort to prove they're the biggest dumbfucks in all of sport, and are a laughingstock due to the perception they've perpetrated that they've never actually seen a football game played before 2002?

Yup, that's textbook "whack," right there.

Fucking retarded Chargerfans. I fucking cringe when they draft Ducks.
"What... retarded fanbases recycling established nicknames from all-time-greats," apparently in an effort to prove they're the biggest dumbfucks in all of sport,"...yep, really a stretch there Dins..can't figure how or why Ladanian Tomlinson would get tagged with a nic like L.T. :meds:

"and are a laughingstock due to the perception they've perpetrated that they've never actually seen a football game played before 2002?"...can't be talking about me...unless you were born prior to 1955..which is around the time I started attending L.A. Ram games.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Leave it to Chargertard to come out with the KYOA-guns a'blazin'.

So, you claim to have actually seen the NFL before the 90's, yet you still use the LT nickname?

OK, now that we've established beyond any and all doubt that you're a fucking moron(not that having "Charger" in the screenname didn't already clue the world in), I guess now we just need to establish the "why" --

So, Chargertard -- did you decided that it was best to recycle nicknames because you thought it was fresh, or did you decide to tard the planet up because you just plum forgot that an all-timer went by that nickname within the last 20 years?

yep, really a stretch there Dins..can't figure how or why Ladanian Tomlinson would get tagged with a nic like L.T

Oh, goodness -- here we go. Chargertard just never gets enough of a good beating, do they?

Igor Olshansky is like 6'6" -- hard to imagine why people don't call him Too Tall Igor.

Shaun Alexander sure has some sweet moves -- can't imagine why no one has glossed him Sweetness.

Man, Baltimore has a good D-Line -- they should be called the Iron Curtain.

Actually, Chargermike, I guess you've made your point. For many, many years, the term "retarded" was used to describe people of various learning disabilities and mental defects, but in today's lexicon, many, if not most people also use "retarded" as a nickname for Chargerfans, regardless of the exact volume of drool that eminates from their slack-jaws. So I guess there is precedent for your claim.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dinsdale wrote:Leave it to Chargertard to come out with the KYOA-guns a'blazin'.

So, you claim to have actually seen the NFL before the 90's, yet you still use the LT nickname?

OK, now that we've established beyond any and all doubt that you're a fucking moron(not that having "Charger" in the screenname didn't already clue the world in), I guess now we just need to establish the "why" --

So, Chargertard -- did you decided that it was best to recycle nicknames because you thought it was fresh, or did you decide to tard the planet up because you just plum forgot that an all-timer went by that nickname within the last 20 years?

yep, really a stretch there Dins..can't figure how or why Ladanian Tomlinson would get tagged with a nic like L.T

Oh, goodness -- here we go. Chargertard just never gets enough of a good beating, do they?

Igor Olshansky is like 6'6" -- hard to imagine why people don't call him Too Tall Igor.

Shaun Alexander sure has some sweet moves -- can't imagine why no one has glossed him Sweetness.

Man, Baltimore has a good D-Line -- they should be called the Iron Curtain.

Actually, Chargermike, I guess you've made your point. For many, many years, the term "retarded" was used to describe people of various learning disabilities and mental defects, but in today's lexicon, many, if not most people also use "retarded" as a nickname for Chargerfans, regardless of the exact volume of drool that eminates from their slack-jaws. So I guess there is precedent for your claim.

2-14 Raiduhfan desperately trying to bag a glimmer of credibility in a NFL forum the only way they know how....stick there freeking head in the ground as to the reality of NFL football in the past five years, and with their head firmly buried in terra firma, talk out of the only thing catching air, their ass.

For lack of a geniune football take (2-14) they drool the same monotonous epithets ad nauseam. Meanwhile, for those of us who actually breathe air instead of inhaling sand, realize Alice has sauntered into the 21st century still wearing his freeking jump suites, clutching his 1980's playbook, a death grip on his walker, and Raiduhfan gripping hard while firmly attached to his scrotum dreaming of yesteryear. Feel free to join us in 2007...wait, on second thought....

Your smack is decent Dins, but you need to take it to another forum, your Charger rhetoric is quite clearly as pathetic as the Raiduhs 160 poinrts last year. Talk about KYOA and moronic statements, you clearly are a legend in your own time.

...oh did I mention 2-14 and 7 straight ass kickings by the Chargers.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote: ...oh did I mention 2-14 and 7 straight ass kickings by the Chargers.

Yeah, you sure did.

Matter of fact, you were totally awesome doing a search of previous NFL Forum posts -- I think you absolutely nailed every cliche the KC Contingent uses every time they're getting beaten about the face and neck.

I mean, aside from the fact that every statement you made in there was not only unoriginal, but borrwed from a KC clown...aside from that, you were ON FIRE, bro.

Well, aside from plagarizing Kansas Citians... and the fact I HATE the Raiders with a passion.

But besides those little things, you were really getting your smack on, bud.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And while I'm not a Raiderfan, I still enjoyed the absolute irony --

ChargerMike wrote: 2-14

For lack of a geniune football take...

2-14

they drool the same monotonous epithets ad nauseam.

Alice... jump suites[sic]

2-14

Abso-fucking-lootely priceless.

Don't stop being you, Chargertard. It's fun to watch.

Feel free to join us in 2007

That's the year you continued your long-standing tradition of playoff futility, recycling nicknames, and getting the living shit beat out of you in your own house in the playoffs, right?

Or was 2007 the Chargers' year to make a cameo on the new hit show Dancing With The Tards? With all of the retardation running rampant amongst the Charger-Faithful-If-We're-Winning, it's hard to keep track. Anyhow, that super-ripped dude with the homosexual tattoo was money on that show. Seems like he missed about 4 episodes, though -- he must have been sick those days, or something. What I really love about that show though, is that the lead actor ... Lawrence Olivier, or whatever his name is -- we'll just call him LO...anyhow, the thing I like about the male lead in that show is that he isn't afraid to cry... and cry... and cry.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I just don't get Charger fans. You guys may not know it, but you have a perfectly defensible reason for calling Tomlinson "LT". I mean other than the fact that those are his initials. And yet I have never heard it once uttered by a single Chargers fan. So here, let me give it to you.

It goes like this, Lawrence Taylor may have been the best outside linebacker in the history of the NFL, but he's a fucking pathetic excuse for a human being who's post career high point to date has been being portrayed as a patsy at a fictional mob card game on HBO.

Then again, I guess I can understand why Chargers fans would be reluctant to bring the character issue into play. You know, considering the legal track record of recent Chargers players and all. :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote:I should've known after someone tried to claim BODE over recieving an ESPY.

Hehehehe
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:I just don't get Charger fans. You guys may not know it, but you have a perfectly defensible reason for calling Tomlinson "LT". I mean other than the fact that those are his initials. And yet I have never heard it once uttered by a single Chargers fan. So here, let me give it to you.
Good call B....DenseHole needs guidance at times, to be sure.
It goes like this, Lawrence Taylor may have been the best outside linebacker in the history of the NFL, but he's a fucking pathetic excuse for a human being who's post career high point to date has been being portrayed as a patsy at a fictional mob card game on HBO.
Or exploring his acting parameters by portraying a roided up aging linebacker in "Any Given Sunday".
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Er, sorry Dins, but "I fucking cringe" when we draft Ducks.

Image Image

'sayin'.
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Norv "Brains of Stone" Turner.

no mas
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mother. Fuck.

RACK Dins for laying down a horrendous beatdown in quick fashion. I laughed reading it.

:lol:
RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote:I just don't get Charger fans. You guys may not know it, but you have a perfectly defensible reason for calling Tomlinson "LT". I mean other than the fact that those are his initials. And yet I have never heard it once uttered by a single Chargers fan. So here, let me give it to you.
Or exploring his acting parameters by portraying a roided up aging linebacker in "Any Given Sunday".
Fucking custard sweating cunt who brought that shitbag Derrick Thomas' name up in the 'Good NFL Citizens' thread says what?

You are easily one of the dumbest fucks on Al Gores internet, and quite possibly this entire fucking earth.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:Er, sorry Dins, but "I fucking cringe" when we draft Ducks.

JJ Birden was a FUCKING STUD-btw. Except KC didn't draft him originally, I guess.

Just because your horrible team doesn't know how to utilize the "fastest man in football," it doesn't mean he sucks -- it means your team does.

And newsflash -- your GM ain't the brightest bulb in the tree, since Junior was a bum in college, too.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Raydah James wrote:Mother. Fuck.

RACK Dins for laying down a horrendous beatdown in quick fashion. I laughed reading it.
Yes, 'Raider fan' goes yard again.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote:And yet I have never heard it once uttered by a single Chargers fan.

Now waitaminute... I'm the one who needs "guidance"?

Seems to me that BSmacked might actually be the one who needs "guidance" -- you might start by "guiding" him to the thread title, for staters.

Then, you might want to "guide" him towards any post made by trev... or any other Chargertard on here, for that matter.

Dude says something monumentally stupid, and ChefNation deems it a "good call." :shocker...notsomuch:

It's bad enough Chargerfan wanted to cement his place as the ultimate moron of the sporting world...

but apparently, KC Tard isn't giving up his title without a fight.

Just freaking priceless.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote: RACK Dins for laying down a horrendous beatdown in quick fashion.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm a tremendous RACKwhore and all, but in this instance, while your props are certainly appreciated, I cannot, in good faith, accept them.

When Chargertard or KCTard is involved, it's not a "horrendous beatdown" -- it's just corked-bat batting practice.

Alternately, you can also correctly refer to a Chargertard or KC Tard recieving a beating as "thursday." Or any other day, for that matter. Hell, a lot of people call a Charger/Chef beating "life."
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I don't know if I've ever racked someone for turning down a rack, but, well.... Rack!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Dinsdale wrote:When Chargertard or KCTard is involved, it's not a "horrendous beatdown" -- it's just corked-bat batting practice.

Yes, but what if you "accidentally" bring your corked bat into the CDS Image Box, go yard on said tard, and then click Submit? Is this called a Soozer? Remember Dins, limit your BP to the sports forums. I'm pretty sure we call this "cheating" in the Cul De Smack.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Raydah James wrote:Mother. Fuck.

:lol:
RevLimiter wrote:
Fucking custard sweating cunt who brought that shitbag Derrick Thomas' name up in the 'Good NFL Citizens' thread says what?

You are easily one of the dumbest fucks on Al Gores internet, and quite possibly this entire fucking earth.

...of course if numbers count, you know like how many time Dense and RayJay use the term Chargertard is the measure of a beatdown, then....well I concede. Oh, and James, swinging in on Dense's every word with props. is about as lame as anything going down on these boards, you two need to get a room.

Lest I overlook... Raiduhfan laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: ...now that's priceless James. Laughing at ANYTHING but your absolute complete freeking disaster of a steaming pile of a team is just...well it's, as you might put it....*()*)%^(^_) *(&%&&*)^_ %$#$!%$@^ ing hilarious
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Mike, I'll break this down quite simply.

Using the term LT to describe ANYBODY other than Lawrence Taylor is an insult to football fans everywhere. Perpetuating that insult makes you look stupid, regardless of what team you root for on Sunday. What makes this is all worse is that you think it's jealousy or simply player hating by division rivals.

I'm a Cowboys fan.

I don't hate the Chargers.

I have no personal axe to grind.

The use of the nic LT when applied to anyone beside Lawrence Taylor bugs me as well.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I can't believe you all have your Pull-Ups in a bunch over someones nickname. They are his initials. My God I've seen it all now.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

You've got a rookie guard on your team by the name of Mike Jones. I guess we should just call him MJ?

The fact that you all don't get this REALLY makes you look stupid.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

LT's mama didn't name him Mike Jones. No we shouldn't call Mike Jones MJ. Maybe if Mike Jones were named Madanian Jonlinson and he was the best player in the league we would shorten it to MJ. Your analogy doesn't quite match up. HH aren't you above the yer stupid "smack?" This was once a good NFL forum before the likes of dins and RJack who aren't really NFL fans came a trollin'.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Headhunter wrote:Mike, I'll break this down quite simply.

Using the term LT to describe ANYBODY other than Lawrence Taylor is an insult to football fans everywhere. Perpetuating that insult makes you look stupid, regardless of what team you root for on Sunday. What makes this is all worse is that you think it's jealousy or simply player hating by division rivals.

I'm a Cowboys fan.

I don't hate the Chargers.

I have no personal axe to grind.

The use of the nic LT when applied to anyone beside Lawrence Taylor bugs me as well.

...Thanks for giving me credit for labeling L.T.! Hell, I almost forgot, no one else ever called him that. All of a sudden because Dense gets a Marvin over it, it's not kosher to call him L.T. when he's been called that since his college days.
OK, I'll call him "Night Train" or should I go back through past threads and count the times Raidufan called him L.T.? Didn't think so!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:I can't believe you all have your Pull-Ups in a bunch over someones nickname. They are his initials. My God I've seen it all now.
It's because it's all they've got.

Raider Lames and Densedale are particularly pathetic in this respect.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:dins ... who aren't really NFL fans

Whore, in the last ten fucking minutes, I've forgotten more about the NFL than you'll EVER know. And this ain't even up for debate.

Matter of fact, I'm so fucking familiar with the NFL and its rich history, I even know who LT is.

Done. Over. End of debate. Pick up a fucking history book or something, since Chargertard doesn't seem to realize football existed in all of those years that the Chargers tossed up losing records.

But really, I actually feel sorry for you. Watching LT play in the 80's was a sight to behold -- a real treat when he was on his game. He fucking reinvented the OLB position, and to this day, it's still played in his image. And you obviously never experienced this, since NO ONE who did would desecrate one of the greatest players in history by assigning his nickname to someone else, much less to a heartless, whiney little phoney like Tomlinson.

But, I suppose that's why Chargertard is Chargertard -- even faced with becoming the laughingstock of the football world(how many threads have been dedicated to clowning Chargertard for not knowing who LT is now?), they stick to their guns and wallow in their ignorance, and they display it for the entire country to see. They're actually proud of their ignorance.

Fucking priceless. I think they've actually usurped Cheffan's long-held place at the bottom of the pile -- I mean, at least KC Tard can run trophy case smack on Chargertard.

Then again, Chargertard is impervious to smack -- they simply use their shield, in a manor that makes Dungeons and Dragons Player jealous... they break out their +20 Shield of 2-14.

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14

I'M RUBBER, YOU'RE GLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14

2-14
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^^^are you reall that stupid Dense..

...yes, we know who L.T. is

...No, Chargertard did not desecrate anyone, because the freekin scribes from the fish wraps across the country tabbed LaDainian L.T.

...Gawd, eject already! sans self proclamation and James pumping your sack, you've taken a pretty sound thumping.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote: Then again, Chargertard is impervious to smack -- they simply use their shield, in a manor that makes Dungeons and Dragons Player jealous... they break out their +20 Shield of 2-14.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote:...yes, we know who L.T. is
No, you don't. Thread title out front should have told you.

the freekin scribes from the fish wraps across the country tabbed LaDainian L.T.

Are you implying you're a scribe from a newspaper located outside of the SD area?

They might have coined the stupidity, but I don't see Chargertard decrying it... matter of fact, they embrace it. If you like, I can show you dozens and dozens of examples... like the top of this page, for instance... dumbass.

How poorly does it speak both of Chargertard AND Lilly Tomlin that even his fans don't think he's worthy of a unique nickname?

Is that sinking in yet, Chargertard? You don't even respect the guy enough to give him a unique nickname...

Think about that for a while, and see if you can then figure out why you're a superlative laughingstock of the sports world. It's not like bashing Chargertard for this very offense is unique to this board -- on the contrary, it's a freaking internet fad... and it didn't become that for no reason, dumbasses.

When you routinely dis your own star every time you speak "his" name, how the fuck do you think the rest of the country is going to react? If you think that little of the best player on your freaking team, how can you possibly feign suprise when others do it?

Fucking idiotic, much?
you've taken a pretty sound thumping.

Claim it, and it will come.

^^^ Dude, that was a comedic mantra for an entire sports board, since the owners thought it fucking hilarious that there's people who actually believe it. Then again, I guess all Chargertard has is talk. Talk of their great accomplishments, talk of what a great organization they are, and talk talk talk. Of course, when asked to actually provide some evidence as to this greatness, Chargertard becomes very quiet... for good reason.

And you're carrying on this "proud" Chargertard tradition quite well.

But for the record -- do you think you "got over" and "ran me" when...

- You called me a Raiderfan?

-You used the good ol' "2-14" smack 53 times, while chastizing the Charger bashers for repeating things "ad nauseam[sic]"?

-Was it when you broke out that secret WMD of messageboards, the dreaded "get a room"?

OK, dude, let's get down to the brass tacks here...

Your argument is being bolstered by... Chargerfan and KC Fan. Unless the Logic Fairy bypassed your house when you tossed your last brain cell under your pillow, surely even the moron known as Chargerfan can draw a conclusion about "the company you keep" from this?

If you're argument is drawing its moral support from Chefsfan, you might wanna rethink that argument. This advice will help you in every aspect of life, if you'll just heed it.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...I'll fold...too much BS above for anyone to keep up with. Tell ya what dins, you tell us all how well you did in your above retort (it's what you do best) and we'll just bank it!

..hey, you have scoreboard anyway.... Chargertard.. 17 times ...2-14.. 3 times
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

ChargerMike wrote:...I'll fold...too much BS above for anyone to keep up with. Tell ya what dins, you tell us all how well you did in your above retort (it's what you do best) and we'll just bank it!

Doesn't it get boring? I looked up Overused TrollBag in the dictionary and it said "dinsdale."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

trev wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...I'll fold...too much BS above for anyone to keep up with. Tell ya what dins, you tell us all how well you did in your above retort (it's what you do best) and we'll just bank it!

Doesn't it get boring? I looked up Overused TrollBag in the dictionary and it said "dinsdale."
...exactly
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote: Think about that for a while, and see if you can then figure out why you're a superlative laughingstock of the sports world.

Dumbshit and Lames = "the sportsworld"?

What's this country coming to?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mikey wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Think about that for a while, and see if you can then figure out why you're a superlative laughingstock of the sports world.

Dumbshit and Lames = "the sportsworld"?

What's this country coming to?

...yep, just ask em, they'll tell ya straight up!
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Back to topic for a second.....

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE FUCKING ESPYS?

As to the other topic.... Maybe we can ask some IP Attorney if there is some copyright on nic names we are all missing....

Maybe that will help settle this tard fest.
Save me some of that corn for laters...