Fourth festivities

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

War Wagon wrote:Sounds like ucant has some experience as a car salesman.
Add that to his expertise if you ever need to buy a horse. I bet he knows all the right questions to ask...

How old is the horse...

Is the horse registered...

What else has the horse been used for...

Can I return the horse if there's a problem...

Can I buy the horse over the internet...

Can I pick up the horse tomorrow...
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mikey wrote:Bought a Hyundai
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Derron wrote:

Of course, I don't buy a lot of brand new shit, I prefer sit in somebody else's shit stained driver's seat and enjoy the lingering smell of their baby's puke and dog drool than that rancid new car smell. In fact I've got this one brah who keeps selling me 10 year old cars with only 5,000 miles on them - and the wheels only wobble a little!! Who needs a warranty anyway with friends like that?

RACK you and your brah, though, for really getting over.
This may be a bit our of your context mother fucker..but there are people in this world who:

1. Don't buy wasted minivans to haul your snot nosed bastard mixed breed offspring in...

2. Buy cars for performance and value...and don't need to haul tit sucking babies around in..

3. Can buy used vehicles and equipment with confindence by knowing what the fuck they are doing and looking for and not have some cum gobbling car salesperson's lipped wrapped around your male vagina..

It is stupid ingnorant fucks like you that keep those car salesmen making the big bucks and telling their peeps how they fucked this dude so good on that new car..

If I can get that price will you buy it today ??

Your trade is not much...

The man behind the curtain says he needs another $ 500 down...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Did you let them stick you for the "administrative fee", Mikey?

Sonsofbitches car dealerships always try to dig a little deeper in my pocket with that, and I always tell 'em to shove it up their ass. That's your cost of doing business fuckheads, and I'm not paying you one extra dime for typing up the goddamn paperwork. I negotiated the price of this vehicle at such and such, and that's exactly the amount of the check you're going to get from my credit union, or this deal is off.

Never once paid it on the many vehicles I've purchased over the years, though the bastards have tried every fucking time. They always say they'll have to get the sales manager to approve it. Then they drag you into the sales managers office and he tries coming at you with "everybody else has to pay it, but I guess you're special, right?" And I say "you're goddamn right I'm special, because I'm not as gullible everybody else, apparently. You wanna' sell that car, or not?"

I always get pre-approved financing thru my CU before ever even looking for a car. The dealers fucking hate that shit, because they get a cut of any financing deal they can arrange themselves. I've had them practically begging to let them finance the car, saying they could get me a better rate, yadda, yadda, yadda. I tell them that's not negotiable and to stfu about it before I walk. They stfu.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Bartering with salesmen? WOW. You guys are some SERIOUSLY hardcore badasses.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Bartering with salesmen? WOW. You guys are some SERIOUSLY hardcore badasses.
:lol: :lol:

No shit. Next up: How I got over on grass clippings.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I can see it now.

Whitey just worked his game in the sales lot, and shakes the sales kid's hand who just sold him his brand new Caravan. But before the deal is "official," the fresh outta alternative high school 19 year sales dude breaks out the "We just gotta take care of some administrative fees and you'll be all set."

Whitey's smile turns to a cold stare.

"Administrative fees?"

sales guy: Yep, just some standard processing fees.

Whitey: What do you mean by "standard?" I'm just a regular customer to you?

sales guy: Well, uhhh, no, not exactly. Actually, let me have you talk to my manager.

Whitey: ~Silence~ Followed by a John Wayne look of disgust.

The salesman "buckles" and directs Whitey to the ... DUN DUN DUN!

The Sales Manager's Office.

This shit means BUSINESS now.

Before Whitey enters the Temple of Doom, he jumps in the restroom real quick, whips off his hat and stares in the mirror.

"YOU CAN FUCKING DO THIS SHIT!" he belts out.

He combs his hair to the side, cleans his glasses, and splashes some water on his face. Then he looks back in the mirror and screams: "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE! LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!

He beats on his chest then swings the door open, raging towards the manager's office.

He sits down in the chair across from the manager's desk and gives the guy a Rafael Palmeiro finger wag.

"I will NOT pay this $10 Xerox copying fee! Waive that shit, ASSHOLE!"

Sales Manager: Ok, consider it done.

Whitey: YEAH! I'm the fucking MAN!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:lol:

Niice, Magoo.

Though usually the admin fee is anywhere from $99 to $249, depending on the dealers overhead costs.

And admit it.... you've paid it every damn time, haven't you?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:And admit it.... you've paid it every damn time, haven't you?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote: 2. Buy cars for performance and value...and don't need to haul tit sucking babies around in..
So, you seem to be an incredibly astute judge of quality and performance. Why don't you tell us what you're driving, and how much you paid for it.

You too, RJ. Can't wait to see a picture of your Mustang II.
Rob Lowe
Crack Whore

Post by Rob Lowe »

Archive.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Derron wrote: 2. Buy cars for performance and value...and don't need to haul tit sucking babies around in..
So, you seem to be an incredibly astute judge of quality and performance. Why don't you tell us what you're driving, and how much you paid for it.

Oh goody.. a dick measuring contest...how did you know I would win and you would fail miserably??

Because after reading your posts, we all know your nothing but a bleeding cunt and probaly has went anal more than one time since the car saleslugs get over on you every time you go buy a new Kia ..sucks to be fucked in the ass....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Oh goody.. a dick measuring contest...how did you know I would win and you would fail miserably??

Because after reading your posts, we all know your nothing but a bleeding cunt and probaly has went anal more than one time since the car saleslugs get over on you every time you go buy a new Kia ..sucks to be fucked in the ass....
Thanks for confirming, by bringing exactly nothing, that you're full of shit.

Without people like me who can afford to actually buy a new vehicle, there would't be any fucked up beaters out there for losers like you to pick up for a couple hundred $$.

Goodbye now.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RACK Derron's victorious return to the board.
All we need now is IRIE.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.