The end is here: Eat a sack, Chowderdickheads.........

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

The end is here: Eat a sack, Chowderdickheads.........

Post by Raydah James »

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patrio ... ormat=text

Among the gems in that article:

Boston Herald wrote: You’d have thought Moss would have taken the opportunity to make an early statement, maybe run from drill to drill across the field, lead the sprints at the end of practice, blow by the slower and smaller players trying to cover him, whatever. Show a little hustle. Little things.

But it pretty much was the opposite. Moss was content to remain in the pack. He never was first in line. He certainly didn’t make defensive backs look foolish. Aside from climbing the ladder once or twice on high throws, he didn’t give any hints of his prodigious physical gifts.

On Day 1, Moss stretched by himself while the rest of the team was in formation. On Day 4, coach Bill Belichick put his veterans through an extended session of field-length sprints (gassers). Moss was the last player in his position group to cross the end line on just about every one.

Based on his performance, it was as if Moss was saying, “I don’t care how I’m viewed. I don’t care about my reputation. I’m going about business the same way.”

In fact, that pretty much is what he said.

“To be honest with you,” Moss said, “I don’t plan on changing.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldnt have happened to a better team.

That locker room will be blown the fuck up by midseason.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Moss is damaged goods.

Physically and mentally.

Not only that, but he's 7 yrs old emotionally.

Good luck, Chowds.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Neely8 wrote:This team is going to win the Super Bowl this year. MARK IT DOWN!!!!

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

2-14RaydahFansayswhat?

Piss off James....you look like a jilted lover here, and your ex just hit the big time.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RevLimiter wrote:2-14RaydahFansayswhat?

Piss off James....you look like a jilted lover here, and your ex just hit the big time.

No surpise to see that a lobotamized marmoset still has brain cell scoreboard on you.

Tell me, RuPaul the Hut-are you suckling Gaytriot vagflap because you know your period stain team will be in the cellar for the next 5 years, or have you always been a closet NE bung tonguer?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Spin it anyway you want, cumdrip....trust me, you look like quite the bitter BITCH here. Feel free to eject while you can.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

FatPaul, Aren't you supposed to be at the ballgame with Kaley ... ?

Section whatever ... row whatever .... to throw down .. .. haha

I see you pussed out.

Chill out.

It's a Moss update.

This was a high profile, eye-opener of a pick-up by the Pats, and of course a lot of people are watching to see how it works out .... or doesn't.

Get used to it.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote:FatPaul, Aren't you supposed to be at the ballgame with Kaley ... ?

Section whatever ... row whatever .... to throw down .. .. haha

I see you pussed out.

Quite shocking to hear that a limpwristed puddle of pig vomit like RuPaul who's an absolute fucking disgrace to the human race would punk out like a fagslapped fairy from a fight.

No, really.

And im sure Mandy's just holding back that 4.1 (buwahahaha) speed until the regular season when he can fully unleash it on a wrongly ran route.

:lol:

Candy is fucking done.

Thanks for the draft pick, dumbfucks.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Toddowen wrote:
I can't wait to see this team self destruct
you'll be waiting a long time for that....they may lose more games, hell they might even miss the playoffs.....

but a Bill Belichick coached team will never self destruct...
get out, get out while there's still time
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Moss will be shown the road before he brings down a unibomber led squad.

The Pats have done more with less than any team in memory, Moss can choose to be a part of a dynasty, or a footnote in the NFL almanac.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:but a Bill Belichick coached team will never self destruct...
Famous last words. They damn sure will if they keep bringing in shitbirds like Moss.
Moss will be pounding the pavement long before he can deconstruct the Patsies......

count on it...
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Felix wrote:
Toddowen wrote:
I can't wait to see this team self destruct
you'll be waiting a long time for that....they may lose more games, hell they might even miss the playoffs.....

but a Bill Belichick coached team will never self destruct...
did you forget the 1995 browns?

11-5 1994 Won the Wild card, lost to the steelers in the semi's

5-11 1995 lost 2 times to the eventual 4-12 Jax Jags..
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

peter dragon wrote:

did you forget the 1995 browns?

11-5 1994 Won the Wild card, lost to the steelers in the semi's

5-11 1995 lost 2 times to the eventual 4-12 Jax Jags..
what happened to the Browns in 1995 that might have had some affect on them-Q, you want to weigh in on this.....

that was 12 years and a shitty owner ago.....

but let me rephrase it-a New England coached Bill Belichick team will never self destruct....
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

I understand that was the last year that the browns were in cleveland.. however, the team self distructed...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix, you can run down the list of GREAT NFL head coaches, and at one time or another, almost without fail, they've had a team self-destruct on them.

Sometimes little things just add up, or hurtful events outside of a coach's control manifest themself.
Shit happens, basically.

B.B. is overdue for a brisk reality cockslap across his upper lip.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: The end is here: Eat a sack, Chowderdickheads.........

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Raydah James wrote:
“To be honest with you,” Moss said, “I don’t plan on changing.”

Couldnt have happened to a better team.

That locker room will be blown the fuck up by midseason.
This Moss quote was taken out of context by Felgie. In fact, Moss's words were a direct response to a question posed to him in a press conference last week. I should know.... because I heard it live on WEEI as it happened. Some reporter (not Felger) asked Moss if he planned on changing the way prepares for an opponent now that he's playing for Belichick and the Patriots. Felgie, btw, was doing his own show on ESPN Radio 890 out of Boston at the time of the press conference. Mike Felger has never even met Randy Moss.

Read this line again:
Based on his performance, it was as if Moss was saying, “I don’t care how I’m viewed. I don’t care about my reputation. I’m going about business the same way.”

You do understand, Moss didn't actually "say" that, right? This article was written to appear that Moss said some stupid shit after having dogged it at practice lately. It's also the way you presented it. Well, bro... now that you've been informed that you got taken for a ride, what's your take on the supersized Moss quote now?

Am I concerned about Moss's practices thus far? Sure. A little. But there's no way Moss will "blow up the locker room by midseason." Unlike his previous teams, the Patriots don't actually need Moss to be successful. If he plays hard and keeps his mouth shut, he'll be a part of the team. If not, he'll be released. With or without Moss... the Patriots will make a run at the Super Bowl this year.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:you can run down the list of GREAT NFL head coaches, and at one time or another, almost without fail, they've had a team self-destruct on them.

Sometimes little things just add up, or hurtful events outside of a coach's control manifest themself. Shit happens, basically.

B.B. is overdue for a brisk reality cockslap across his upper lip.
all of those things are true tart....even the best coaches can't control everything.....

what I'm saying is that Belichick will never allow Moss and his antics to divide the Patriots....he'll be out the door long before that happens......
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: the Patriots don't actually need Moss to be successful.
and there you have it.....
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Re: The end is here: Eat a sack, Chowderdickheads.........

Post by DallasFanatic »

mvscal wrote: What exactly does Moss bring to the Patriots besides a shitty work ethic?
Potential from '98
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

I agree that Moss is what he is. A cancer...

The thing that is interesting to me now is that the Cowboys skipped on him because of his character issues. Instead they drafted Greg Ellis who has only been one of the top character guys around. Sure he might grip about his contract but he goes about his business on the field like a professional.

I guess after all Moss has proven why he was skipped in the first place.
Save me some of that corn for laters...
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Nacho wrote:I agree that Moss is what he is. A cancer...

The thing that is interesting to me now is that the Cowboys skipped on him because of his character issues. Instead they drafted Greg Ellis who has only been one of the top character guys around. Sure he might grip about his contract but he goes about his business on the field like a professional.

Doesn't TO still play for you guys?
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Neely8 wrote:

Yup, whats yer point?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Neely8 wrote:

Yup, whats yer point?

Well Nacho was tooting the Cowboy's horn about how they did not sign Moss because of character issues. Now first of all a Crackwagon fan using the term "character issues" in and of itself is damn funny. But would you say TO has "character issues"? I believe you guys signed him for big dollars am I correct?

If Moss doesn't work hard and be a team player then they can cut him before the season starts. Do you know how much $ the Pats will owe him then? 0!!!!! They spent a fourth round pick to take a flyer on a guy. If he doesn't pan out they cut him loose and it cost them nothing.

The Pats were 2 minutes for the Superbowl with Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell, and Troy Brown as their receivers last year. Even without Moss they upgraded to Wes Welker, Donte Stallworth and Kelly Washington. If Moss works out it is a bonus. If not then I still like their corps.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

If they cut him loose, which they won't, it will cost them a fourth round draft pick... Which this day and age isn't nothing.

But if the pats want to throw around draft picks it should concern you as they have drafted so well in the past.

Just think of all the bad work ethic issues that will rub off from Moss to those other young receivers...

Yep it is a bright idea to bring him on. You think TO is a media circus. Try Moss when he doesn't get the playing time he expects.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Nacho wrote:But if the pats want to throw around draft picks it should concern you as they have drafted so well in the past.
Dude... there's a reason they traded out of the 1st Rd this year. I know this is going to sound weird to someone as ignorant as you... but with all of the compensatory picks they've accumulated lately... they actually have too many picks and not enough openings. It's okay if they "throw them around."

A 4th Rd pick on some dude unlikely to even make the team for a flyer on Moss? Yeah... I'm fine with that.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

The pats are so great they can afford to be stupid... Is that your take?

It's a trend poor teams get caught up in. Trading picks for bad players. It starts a trend of poor drafts and eventually your team ends up on the bottom of a huge pile of crap....

Just stay myopic...
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Nacho wrote:But if the pats want to throw around draft picks it should concern you as they have drafted so well in the past.
Dude... there's a reason they traded out of the 1st Rd this year. I know this is going to sound weird to someone as ignorant as you... but with all of the compensatory picks they've accumulated lately... they actually have too many picks and not enough openings. It's okay if they "throw them around."

A 4th Rd pick on some dude unlikely to even make the team for a flyer on Moss? Yeah... I'm fine with that.

Bassmon....i hate to disagree with you.....but; ucunt has it Right.

yer nothin but a butt lickin' faggy butt~licker anyways.

you lick BUTT. :mrgreen:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Nacho is right.
You don't piss 4th round picks down the toilet taking 'flyers' on known shitheads.

In and of itself, sure, a 4th round pick is not tremendously valuable, but understanding that that 4th round pick can possibly be packaged with another pick (or player) to net you a HIGH draft pick, you see it in a different light.

EVERY draft choice is valuable.

Dumb teams piss them away the same way poor people piss their money down the toilet on nickel and dime bullshit.

I know Pats fan wants to put this in the best light -- that's a fan's nature, but this was a poor decision, IMO.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:Nacho is right.
You don't piss 4th round picks down the toilet taking 'flyers' on known shitheads.

In and of itself, sure, a 4th round pick is not tremendously valuable, but understanding that that 4th round pick can possibly be packaged with another pick (or player) to net you a HIGH draft pick, you see it in a different light.

EVERY draft choice is valuable.

Dumb teams piss them away the same way poor people piss their money down the toilet on nickel and dime bullshit.

I know Pats fan wants to put this in the best light -- that's a fan's nature, but this was a poor decision, IMO.

They didn't even lose their own 4th pick to get Moss, you dumb fuck. You do know that, right? They traded their 2007 1st Rd to SF for a 2008 1st Rd and a 2007 4th Rd. They then traded that 4th Rd pick to Oak to get Moss.

Furthermore, the Patriots basically traded out of the 2007 because of all of the free agents they signed in the off-season. Why draft a bunch of guys this year when you already signed a bunch of free agents to plug holes? They stockpiled them for the future... when they'll need them. Not only do the Patriots have all of their 2008 picks, they also have SF's 1st Rd and Oak's 3rd Rd, not bad, eh?

The Patriots know what they're doing. I know, I know... it's a foreign concept to you. But some franchises, unlike Oakland's, actually have a fucking clue. I am not just saying that "because I am a fan." It's a God damned fact. Someone else's 4th rounder for Moss.... it's a gamble worth taking. Randy Moss has a better chance of making an impact than some dude in the 4th Rd.

Just because your shit franchise mired in dumbfuckery couldn't turn Moss around, doesn't mean he won't perform for New England. Heck, if I had to go to work everyday in that shit environment, I'd cunt up the place too. Maybe he'll do something... maybe he won't. Either way... the Pats will be contenders and will also have the 1st pick of the 3rd Rd in next year's draft. Enjoy another 2-14 season, if you're lucky.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

If the Pats are winning, Moss will not rock the boat even if he isn't getting enough catches. A bad loss or two, watch out. And being in NE, expect the NY press to bait his ass into some controversey.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

umeltdoggieSTYLE2 wrote:Just because your shit franchise mired in dumbfuckery couldn't turn Moss around, doesn't mean he won't perform for New England.
Yeah, I'll be waiting to see how that works out for ya.

:lol:

It doesn't matter how N.E. got the 4th rounder that they burned to get Moss, it's still a used/wasted draft pick.
It could be used or packaged to end up getting you a hungry player that isn't a known P.O.S.

Now the pick is gone.

Ok, fine.
If you're good with it, cool.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:Now the pick is gone.
You're quite the dumb fuck, aren't ya? For the last time, the Patriots pretty much traded out of the 2007 draft. They traded away a picks in the 1st 3 rounds.... nevermind a the 4th Rd pick who probably wouldn't even make the team...

But don't worry... your 3rd Rounder next year will more than compensate for the "loss" of this year's 4th Rounder.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:A 4th round pick should absolutely be expected to make the team. If he doesn't, you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
On a shit team who didn't sign a bunch of free agents in the off-season, sure. On a Super Bowl contender with little or no "job openings"... uhm... not so much.

Furthermore, if you could please provide me with a list documenting the league average of the 4th Round picks who "make their team" by year since the league expanded beyond 28 teams, I'd be much obliged. TIA.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Maurice Clarett is a famous fourth round flyer that I can remember. He didn't make the team.......

So Rayduh Lames quotes assumptions from a known Patriot Hating Reporter?? At least quote Ron Borges if your going to do that!

Peter King sees things differently.....

Peter King wrote:At his first Patriots minicamp, wideout Randy Moss looked like a new man. Can a player disparaged for his work ethic succeed in an all-for-one ethos?

It's a familiar NFL tale: Fading star who dogged it or drugged it or talked his way out of one town gets reborn in another, earning one last chance to erase his past and show that, really, he's been a winner all along. The latest protagonist is wide receiver Randy Moss, who, after two unproductive years with the woeful Oakland Raiders, has a new lease on life with the three-time champion New England Patriots.

Moss can be a lot of things -- petulant, defiant of authority, the first guy to jump off a sinking ship -- but stupid he is not. He is 30 now, no longer the Hall of Fame-bound receiver he appeared to be in his first seven seasons, with the Minnesota Vikings. Everyone from Bar Harbor to Block Island will be monitoring his behavior with the Pats, who acquired him for a fourth-round pick in the draft two months ago. Every eye in his own locker room will be on him too. "He knows if he blows this opportunity," says strong safety and defensive leader Rodney Harrison, "no team's going to touch him."

Moss needed to show up in New England this spring and make a good impression. In his first six weeks as a Patriot he has made a great one.

At 2 a.m. on April 29 coach Bill Belichick called Moss in Houston and informed him that he would have to accept a $6.25 million reduction in his $9.25 million base salary and undergo a physical in Boston within 10 hours if he wanted to be a Patriot. Moss immediately agreed to the pay cut and hired a private plane to rush him to New England. He also changed two weeks of personal plans for early May so that he could attend the Pats' off-season program, though he was not ordered to do so by Belichick. At New England's Organized Team Activities -- practices without pads that NFL teams hold each spring -- Moss felt he was lagging in conditioning drills, so when the Patriots took the last week of May off, he stayed in Foxborough for four days of aerobic work.

Last week, at the Patriots' minicamp, Moss snagged passes from quarterback Tom Brady before one practice, bouncing around on the balls of his feet, simulating game action by catching the ball and tucking it in while other receivers nonchalantly warmed up. "Juices startin' to flow!" he said to Brady. "Oh, yeah!"

The quarterback was impressed. "On the second day of OTAs," Brady said at the close of minicamp, "Randy goes to run a crossing route. He sprints up the field and starts to make his cut across the field when I throw it. I'm aiming for a window between two linebackers, but it's not a perfect throw. It's going to be a tough catch to make. And here comes Randy, diving for the ball to come up with the catch. Here's this 6' 4'', 210-pound guy in shorts and no pads, diving for a ball in an OTA practice in the middle of May. Who does that? I'm standing back there thinking, Wow. This guy wants it."

That's not the guy Oakland saw last year, when Moss cut his routes short, criticized the offense and had just 42 catches and three touchdowns, both career lows. The losses -- Oakland was an NFL-worst 6-26 in 2005 and '06 -- and a balky ankle and knee didn't help his spirits, nor did offensive coordinator Tom Walsh's system. Brought out of retirement by new coach Art Shell, Walsh installed a passing attack based largely on option routes, in which the receiver chooses one of two or three predetermined patterns depending on the coverage. Every NFL team runs some of these, but because they take time to develop, their popularity has declined precipitously in the face of pressure packages.

"We all knew it was the wrong system for our team," says Mike Lombardi, the Oakland senior personnel executive who was fired by the Raiders last month. Oakland was 31st in the NFL in passing offense, with seven TDs, fewest since Cincinnati's six in 2000. "Running mostly option routes with a new quarterback like [Aaron] Brooks with a big windup, a big strider like Randy, who doesn't change directions quickly, and a sieve of an offensive line -- that's a lethal combination," says retired wideout Cris Carter, Moss's former Vikings teammate.

(Asked last week if his offense was outdated and detrimental to Moss, Walsh said, "That's preposterous.")

Lombardi, Cleveland's pro personnel director during Belichick's tenure with the Browns in the 1990s, was one of a few people the New England coach called when fact-finding about Moss. Lombardi told him Moss would play hard and play well. "This is a steal," Lombardi said last week, "a home run. Randy's not about making his money. He's about trying to get his credibility back."

Moss started with a strategically placed locker at Gillette Stadium -- deep in the back, between Brady and nonroster veteran quarterback Vinny Testaverde. "That's where some butterflies came in," Moss says of the new environs. He was issued jersey number 6 -- he wore 84 in Minnesota and 18 in Oakland -- because there was nothing in the 80s available when he arrived and because he truly doesn't care what's on his back. "Just give me a number," he told an equipment man. "I'll make the number."

On the practice field last week Moss lined up split wide left or right in a Patriots receiving corps that is almost completely new. Free agent Donte' Stallworth, formerly of the New Orleans Saints and the Philadelphia Eagles, often lined up on the opposite side of Moss, with hard-nosed former Miami Dolphin Wes Welker, acquired in March for second- and seventh-round picks, in the slot. "That's the underrated acquisition right there," Harrison says of Welker. "He gave us more problems than any player in our division. Quick, smart, fast, never dropped a ball. We couldn't single-cover him."

Says Moss, "I am blessed to be in this offense."

So far, the Patriots are pleased with Moss's mobility and speed, and the receiver says his legs feel fine. On one play during 11-on-11 work, free safety Eugene Wilson lined up inches from Moss on the line, ready to jam him. At the snap Moss twitched right, then left before sprinting right past a flat-footed Wilson and into the open. "I can tell you Randy Moss is still Randy Moss," Wilson said after that practice. "He definitely has not slowed down from the guy he's been."

It's June, of course, and there are no pads and no hitting. And no friction. Moss and the Pats are in full honeymoon mode. The question no one can answer is: Will it last?

The smart money says Moss will be the NFL bargain of '07. He's always performed well when he's been healthy and his team has had a chance to win. He appears motivated to prove that the Oakland years were an aberration. He thrived with the Vikings under Dennis Green, indicating he can coexist with an authority figure like Belichick. The key will be whether Moss gives a full effort on every play, especially those on which he's not the primary receiver. Brady might go to his third or fourth read 10 times in a game, something Daunte Culpepper rarely did in Minnesota and Kerry Collins and Brooks did even less in Oakland. If Moss dogs it, he'll find himself on the wrong side of Belichick -- and of Brady, who'll read any teammate the riot act. But if Moss sees the end zone enough, that shouldn't happen. "Touchdowns are paramount with Randy," Carter says. "He definitely does not need to catch 90 balls."

Says Brady, "So far he's fit in as well as you'd ever expect in the locker room and in meetings. It looks like we've got a hardworking group, very unselfish. Sometimes, in this offense, the important thing is to do stuff so other guys can make catches. And the culture of our team has been very good that way. When you put this uniform on, you don't care about catches or stats. All you care about are Super Bowl rings. That's the standard we set."

Now, Moss has a chance to prove he's a shut-up-and-play team guy. Whether he does will be one of the most intriguing story lines of the 2007 season.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely,

Peter King?

BWAHAHA!!

All you need now is for Randy's agent to feed the same tripe to Len Pasquarelli and we can all feel good about Randy. Well, that is until reality hits.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:Neely,

Peter King?

BWAHAHA!!

All you need now is for Randy's agent to feed the same tripe to Len Pasquarelli and we can all feel good about Randy. Well, that is until reality hits.

If Peter King is bad then Mike Felger is atrocious. We here know all about Mike Felger and his hating ways. Writing the truth and quoting players doesn't sell papers. He is a well known shit stirrer. If the Pats went undefeated and won the Super Bowl he would write about how their special teams sucked. Not to mention that Belichick boxed him on the nose once and he still hasn't gotten over it.

I trust Peter King and his direct quotes from players. Mike Felger's assumptions and innuendo don't interest me.....