patsy stone speed dating thread

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bbqjones
indian black betty

patsy stone speed dating thread

Post by bbqjones »

six minuter if youre me to tell the girls you are the one.

i have over eighteen hours logged in looking up patsy, pasty patty and any other stone. im currentyly invoved in a longterm stalking campaign at every stoplight in jacs0onville. i live the closest to patty on my fanny of any of her admirers. i am also as tall as antonio bandbadass. thats my preclude to it

so as negatives go"

im still married, but i dont carew if you get fat, my wifew already did and sometimes i masturebate on or about her . she doestn have sex 3with me anymore, but im sure syou would if i licked you like a cold frozenb natty light. the ring on the finger ,eans nothing in this realionstiaon[p pityme stone. we will work through it.

then theres the distansce we live apart. actually this works out well. i can slam about s thrree tallboys before i get to southside on us1 and then im ready to go out dancing.

i dont poop to well lately, i dont knwho why that would affect US, unldess you wanted to eat my butthole every fifteen minutes. so the irish spring in the garage is going to remedy thisone.

oh, the pro here., i can show you around st augustine and you can show me aroudn you r boobs. i had a picture of one of them and my wife deleted it, iathat not really what this is about. i8ts more about your and mine getting ourstogether.

how bout it

#1 bbqjones
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Rootbeer

Re: patsy stone speed dating thread

Post by Rootbeer »

bbqjones wrote: oh, the pro here., i can show you around st augustine and you can show me aroudn you r boobs.
I laughed out loud.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

bbq, what do you drive? I wanna look for you too at traffic lights!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Pats -- props on giving qdawg about 5 weeks of jerk material with two quick sentences.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

'Tis what I do best.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

We all have our lot in life.

But considering that Mr Jones becomes quite aroused at the thought of Ann Coulter donning a set of baggy pajamas, it's possible that you might have set the bar a wee bit low for yourself.

But to each their own.

'Tis what I do best.

But you can do better.

Put 'em on the glass.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Dinsdale wrote:But to each their own.
With piggy wearing the chastity belt and Patsy being miles away that is exactly what bbq (as well as most on this board) will be up to this weekend.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Cicatrix wrote:With piggy wearing the chastity belt and Patsy being miles away that is exactly what bbq (as well as most on this board) will be up to this weekend.
He probably would have had a difficult time driving through all that smoke. The smoke made its way down here and it isn't pretty.
Dreams......Temporary Madness