The Oakland Raiders are now on the clock

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Adelpiero wrote: another draft im left pissed and in awe of their stupidity.

Dude, WTF is up with taking Sears when Jarrett was still on the board?

TB had a shot to grab another top flight WR and shit the bed.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Raydah James wrote:
trev wrote:In Alice we trust or

In AJ we trust...

No brainer!

You're right. I'll take the guy with 3 rings in 5 super bowl appearances.
That was before the Alzheimers set in...

We now have our Safety, everyone can get back to their regularly scheduled
Saturday.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Per PFT:
There are actually death threats on Eagles message boards for Jeff Lurie, Tom Heckert, and Andy Reid.

The Eagles website has been crashed.

buwahahahahahahahahaha.

EDIT: RACK the guy who slammed this on youtube moments ago:

Eagle fans reaction to Kolb pick
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Stupid fucking Chiefs - Tank Tyler available in round 2 and they take some turkey named turk
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Nobody else has taken Tank Tyler either, so Dude must not be all that.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Stupid fucking Scott - they got him in the 3rd round. How do you like that?

:lol:
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Stupid fucking Scott - they got him in the 3rd round. How do you like that?

RevLimiter wrote:Nobody else has taken Tank Tyler either, so Dude must not be all that.
DOH!!! :x :x :x
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:Stupid fucking Scott - they got him in the 3rd round. How do you like that?

Touche'

We still fucked up not getting Staley instead of Sly Morris Jr.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ah yes, Scott "the glass is always half empty" drops in for his annual second guessing routine and critique of the Chiefs draft.

C'mon man, you don't know if Bowe is going to be another Sly Mo, or if Staley will be the next Will Shields. Bowe was the best available player at the time, and fit a big need at WR. Many of the "experts" had Bowe ahead of Staley.

And besides Scott, hearken back to 2003 when KC traded down from 16 to 27, and still snagged LJ. Remember who wanted to lynch Carl over that one, and who said it might be a good choice?

That alone you should give you pause in pre-judging a draft choice. Fact is, the Chiefs have so many holes it'll be impossible to address them all in this years draft. Yeah, they still need major O-line help, but Staley wasn't going to be the answer to this teams woes all by himself.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

You guys are pretty funny when you try to reference CF this weekend.
if
well,
Stats
good fit
system

Face it, nobody knows who's going to good and/or longterm in the NFL out of college, much less whether they'll be a good "fit" for a particular team.

'sayin.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Raydah James wrote:Per PFT:
There are actually death threats on Eagles message boards for Jeff Lurie, Tom Heckert, and Andy Reid.

buwahahahahahahahahaha.

I have no problem with them drafting a QB- but with their first pick in the draft (Correction- second since they traded their first to the fuckin' COWBOYS!!!) They could have gotten this guy in the 3rd round- and picked up a corner or LB with the pick they wasted here.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

So let's see .........

We've got a 32 yr old rookie head coach with amost no NFL experience, and a rookie QB we just bet the ranch on.
0-16 is the dark at the end of the tunnel.

Ok, excuse me ..... I'll be an optomist.

Mal pretty much nailed it in his post.
Al showed a pair of stones with the pick, and the Raiders are financially married to JaMarcus for at least 5 yrs.
This thing HAS to work out.

Oakland really needs to look at JaMarcus with a wide lense, and view it long term.
If Russell lives up to his promise it may very well not happen until our Al is worm food.

But we all know the reality.
The drumbeat to get this kid on the field will get progressively louder and more intense.
And so while I agree with Mal that it's probably in everyone's best interest to keep him OUT of action 'til he's really ready, I'll go on record as predicting that Russell will start at least 8 games this year.
Well who knows, maybe the bionic kid will have enough raw skeel to make plays and notch W's.
It's gonna be interesting to watch.

Go Raiders!!!!!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

On paper Oakland had the best first day of the AFC West teams.
Here's my first impression of the rest of the West.

San Diego: D-
Seriously, this draft day looks like ass.
Feel good coming out of day one with the hot poker jammed up nice and snug .... ?

Dungver: B
Pretty solid.
I like Denver's off-season, and I see them as the team to beat in the West.

Kansas City: C-
Much like the Chef posters on this board, sub-mediocre off'ings with an occassional spurt downward toward self-asskicking.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Now the Lions' first two picks make some sense with them unloading the McCown and (Mike) Williams to the Raiders for a 4th round pick.

Stanton becomes the #2 guy behind Kitna and essentially is the "QB of the future" and getting rid of Williams on the depth chart gives them a receiving corps more to their liking. CJ will start opposite of Roy with the Furrey as the slot receiver and Shaun MacDonald will be the #4 plus they signed Marcus Robinson. Millen is still an idiot but at least he's got a better backup QB and his receivers are guys Martz think will work in his offense. I'd like to think that Roy and CJ become at least the equivalent of what Boldin and Fitzgerald are in Arizona...or better.

Millen got the right value for his pick if he wasn't going to trade down. Fans have been crying for Joe Thomas but they're locked in with Backus because of his contract and they still have Rex Tucker on the depth chart and they added Foster in the Bly trade. Plus, they signed two veteran guards in Pillar and Mulatalo and Woody is still coming back from injury and could still play if he gets his weight under control. Hopefully going the veteran route on the line is better than working in rookies at key spots on the line. They have a one-two punch at back of Bell and Duckett plus Jones should be back eventually. Honestly, the offensive side of the ball isn't looking half bad right now.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:On paper Oakland had the best first day of the AFC West teams.

Feel good coming out of day one with the hot poker jammed up nice and snug .... ?

Pretty solid.

Much like the Chef posters on this board, sub-mediocre off'ings with an occassional spurt downward toward self-asskicking.
Shocking.

No, REALLY. :meds:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

And your post adds to the already moutainous evidence showing you to be the most inept poster on the internet.

No take, no input, no brain, ...... no good.

poptart wrote:...... with an occassional spurt downward toward self-asskicking.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Well gee, ya' think that might have anything to do with the fact Oakland picked first and San Diego 30th?

Pretty solid.
Giving up their 3rd and 6th round picks to move up an entire 4 slots in the 1st round is "solid"? The mules pissed all over themselves with that move, just like you pissed down your leg with that take.

A stud WR and two potentially explosive DT's is a good 1st day in my grade book, easily a B+, but I see you working. Get used to seeing Turk and Tank slamming the immobile Jamarcus into the turf on Sunday.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Don't sweat it Wags....Pops is simply RAYDAHFAN being RAYDAHFAN. I'd have a pisspoor outlook on life in the NFL too if I was a fan of that shithole franchise. :lol:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:
A stud WR and two potentially explosive DT's is a good 1st day in my grade book, easily a B+, but I see you working. Get used to seeing Turk and Tank slamming the immobile Jamarcus into the turf on Sunday.

Damn, your a myopic POS.

Go read any of the draft scouting reports on "Turk" and you'll see was rated no better than a early 4th rd, and we grab him in 2?

Given our recent success with drafting DTs, I'm sure that's gonna work out well.
Meanwhile, every OT is off the board - we could have grabbed doug Free but Dallas snagged him in 4.

This just in - we just grabbed a RB from Louisville in rd. 5. Too bad it wasn't Michael Bush.
That's really gonna fill some more need.

Our '07 OL is gonna make the Raiders line look like a brick fucking wall.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: Go read any of the draft scouting reports on "Turk" and you'll see was rated no better than a early 4th rd, and we grab him in 2?
The only draft scouting report that matters is the one the team does, idiot. Take your incessant whining about the Chiefs draft and shove it up your ass.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Scott wrote:
This just in - we just grabbed a RB from Louisville in rd. 5. Too bad it wasn't Michael Bush.
I gotta say, im happy as hell we took on chance on the kid. Even though we've got 18 running backs competing for the starting position, none possess the blazing 'take it to the house every time he touches the rock' potential of Bush.

I'll rate our draft when everything is said and done, but it looks damn good and Kiff is filling glaring holes wonderfully thus far.
Flawed Logic
Jake

Post by Flawed Logic »

Raydah James wrote: I'll rate our draft when everything is said and done, but it looks damn good and Kiff is filling glaring holes wonderfully thus far.
Looking at each pick individually, I'd say they are pretty good selections but I am a little surprised that only one O-lineman was taken with the Raiders' first 8 picks.

Although I think Kiffin is getting a lot of say in this draft, Johnny Lee Higgins is a vintage Al selection. The fastest guy in the collegiate nation last year, Davis is surely hoping for another James Jett. If he makes the team, get ready for some foot races.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Flawed Logic wrote:Davis is surely hoping for another James Jett.

I said the same thing immediately after the pick......Dude even tore it up for his relay team like Jett.

Unlike Jett, this guy seems to have more than a set of stumps to catch the ball with.
If he makes the team, get ready for some foot races.
RACK that
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

My unquestioned absolute favorite pick is Zach Miller. This team has been desperate for a legitimate TE for about as long as I can remember. We got away from speed bullshit and finally got a well rounded guy. I still can't believe that we took him in the 2nd and it shows me that Kiff has Al's ear.

I'll say again that I hope JRuss sits for at least part of his rookie year. I'm assuming that we acquired McCown so he can do exactly that. Like it or not this drafts success or failure is tied to this guy...we had better hope he pans out. I think that by taking it slow with the guy we can increase the likelyhood that he will do exactly that. Think Carson Palmer.

Quentin Moses - Meh. We need a rush guy opposite Burgess but this wouldn't have been my pick quite frankly. Good athletic ability and a 3rd down pass rush guy for now. Then again IMHO you never can have enough pass rush and if he can get to the QB he may prove to be a valuable addition.

Michael Bush....Holy fuck how did he manage to slip to the 4th round? A potential later round steal and at the very least another guy in what has suddenly become a solid rotation of backs.

The other guys to be honest I don't know shit about.

I wanted CJ but what is done is what is done.

I think it's important to understand that this is but the first step down the road of rebuilding.

Let's have patience and faith with what Kiff is doing.

Check back three years from now.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote: The only draft scouting report that matters is the one the team does
Yea, those were your same astute observations on Eric Downing, Ruan Sims, Eddie Freeman and Siavii

Take your incessant whining about the Chiefs draft and shove it up your ass.

Kinda touchy today, huh?

Sorry if I don't feel like drinking the kool-aid - but here's how this mess ended up:

1 23 (23) Dwayne Bowe * WR LSU
2 22 (54) Turk McBride * DT Tennessee
3 19 (82) Tank Tyler * DT N.C. State (from St. Louis)
5 11 (148) Kolby Smith * RB Louisville (from Buffalo through St. Louis)
5 23 (160) Justin Medlock * K UCLA
6 22 (196) Herbert Taylor OG TCU
7 21 (231) Michael Allan TE Whitworth

And we needed a RB & K in the 5th round? - Just about as much as another fucking TE in 7
Sorry Slow Wagon, but this is a fucking abortion when you consider the holes on the OL.

Initial Grade: D and that only improves if Bowe proves more than the 2nd coming of Big Country Morris and McBride and Tyler last more than 2 seasons
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott's right about KC's draft, Wagon.
Day 2 was even less inspiring than day 1.
Your O-line was falling apart last year, and this year it's gonna be a GLARING problem for you guys.
Your 'braintrust' didn't do jack squat to address the problem.

Chug-a-lug the kool aid, champ.

Of Oakland's picks I particularly like ......

rd 2 -- TE Zach Miller -- solid all-around TE prospect who may fill a real need for us.
rd 3 -- WR J.L. Higgins -- another Al 'speed' pick ... ? this guy may prove to be a genius pick
rd 4 -- RB Michael Bush -- a steal as a 4th rd pick. a tough bruiser who is a character guy.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

KC Scott wrote:Sorry if I don't feel like drinking the kool-aid - but here's how this mess ended up:

1 23 (23) Dwayne Bowe * WR LSU
2 22 (54) Turk McBride * DT Tennessee
3 19 (82) Tank Tyler * DT N.C. State (from St. Louis)
5 11 (148) Kolby Smith * RB Louisville (from Buffalo through St. Louis)
5 23 (160) Justin Medlock * K UCLA
6 22 (196) Herbert Taylor OG TCU
7 21 (231) Michael Allan TE Whitworth

And we needed a RB & K in the 5th round? - Just about as much as another fucking TE in 7
Sorry Slow Wagon, but this is a fucking abortion when you consider the holes on the OL.

Initial Grade: D and that only improves if Bowe proves more than the 2nd coming of Big Country Morris and McBride and Tyler last more than 2 seasons
Gotta roll with Scott on this year's abortion ERRR draft. Not real excited about who they got, other than Bowe.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I really want to brag about my Boys stellar drafting skills, but I can only come up with one thing. Parcells will truly be missed. His knowledge of the draft certainly landed us some great talent. Its obvious Jones cant draft worth a shit and the long term future concerns me.

A huge rack for the Raiders for putting together a pretty damn good draft, as well as Q's Browns.

Message to Q:

Please start Quinn this year and let him suck monkey cack. I don't care if you have a championship team any year after that, just lay down and give the Boys a top 5 pick next year. TIA
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: Kinda touchy today, huh?
Who called who a POS first? Damn right I'm touchy, you POS.
Sorry if I don't feel like drinking the kool-aid - but here's how this mess ended up:
You don't know how this "mess" will end up. Just because you coach Pop Warner football doesn't make you an expert on how to draft, any more than your clairvoyance on the stock market has worked out lately.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

DallasFanatic wrote: Message to Q:

Please start Quinn this year and let him suck monkey cack. I don't care if you have a championship team any year after that, just lay down and give the Boys a top 5 pick next year. TIA
HA!

how's about a 15-25 pick for you...and Quinn doesn't SNIFF the Field either!

O-LINE

that might help Charlie Frye a little...

#22 money for Lady Quinn---->no Hurry to START Her now....

Lovin' the Joe Thomas pick...to go with Eric Steinbach FA acquistion

welcome to a middle pick!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:#22 money for Lady Quinn---->no Hurry to START Her now....
You think Tom Condon is going to settle for #22 money knowing the Browns spent 2 #1 picks and a #2 on Quinn?

Enjoy your holdout Brownsfan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
Qbert wrote:#22 money for Lady Quinn---->no Hurry to START Her now....
You think Tom Condon is going to settle for #22 money knowing the Browns spent 2 #1 picks and a #2 on Quinn?

Enjoy your holdout Brownsfan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you're way off on this one, B. Regardless of how the pick was aquired, his money is slotted and the Condon's aren't going to have a whole lot to stand on, especially since the whole top 5 pick thing was more of a media creation than anything. Heard Greg Cosell and Ray Didinger from NFL films over the weekend and both stated that Quinn went exactly where he should have gone.

So IF Quinn holds out (and he doesn't seem like the type) it won't be for long. I think Charlie Weiss will knock some sense into Quinn is he tries to pull that shit especially since Charlie and Romeo are so tight. Condon's also have a history of getting all their clients signed in time..(saw that info on one of the crawls over the weekend).
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BBMarley wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Per PFT:

buwahahahahahahahahaha.

I have no problem with them drafting a QB- but with their first pick in the draft (Correction- second since they traded their first to the fuckin' COWBOYS!!!) They could have gotten this guy in the 3rd round- and picked up a corner or LB with the pick they wasted here.
Andy Reid hasn't been able to get in touch with McNabb this weekend. (Andy has some explaining to do with this pick and not to the fans or media). McNabb's contract is up in 2 years.. he won't be here past that.. the Iggles approached the draft with the mindset that they are pretty well stocked and have time for 2 more runs at the SB.. with the exception of Hunt and maybe the safety from Clemson, the rest of these guys are riding the bench or on the practice team after trianing camp.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:I think you're way off on this one, B. Regardless of how the pick was aquired, his money is slotted and the Condon's aren't going to have a whole lot to stand on, especially since the whole top 5 pick thing was more of a media creation than anything. Heard Greg Cosell and Ray Didinger from NFL films over the weekend and both stated that Quinn went exactly where he should have gone.
The value the Browns gave up for Brady was a hell of a lot more than the 22nd pick of the first round. A #22 overall pick is worth 780 points by the NFL's draft pick point system. A #36 overall pick is worth 540 points. Let's assume that by some miracle Cleveland makes it to the first round of the playoffs next year and gives Dallas back the #22 pick. Now that's the absolute high end of what any reasonable non-crack smoking person could expect from the Browns next year. You take the points for a #22 overall pick and the #36 overall pick that Cleveland gave up this year and that equals 1320 points.

You know where 1320 points slots out at? Yep, right between the 9th and 10th overall pick. In other words, right where Matt Lienart was picked as the 2nd QB taken in the draft last year. You can fucking book it that Condon is going to use Lienart's contract as the benchmark for Quinn's deal.
So IF Quinn holds out (and he doesn't seem like the type) it won't be for long. I think Charlie Weiss will knock some sense into Quinn is he tries to pull that shit especially since Charlie and Romeo are so tight. Condon's also have a history of getting all their clients signed in time..(saw that info on one of the crawls over the weekend).
If the Browns are sensible and try to deal with Quinn fairly, they'll get him signed. The good news is that they are 32 million under the cap and they do not have to worry about signing a first rounder next year. So they have some serious wiggle room. But if they try to slot him between Reggie Nelson and Dwayne Bowe, they are asking for a holdout.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

u

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:I think you're way off on this one, B. Regardless of how the pick was aquired, his money is slotted and the Condon's aren't going to have a whole lot to stand on, especially since the whole top 5 pick thing was more of a media creation than anything. Heard Greg Cosell and Ray Didinger from NFL films over the weekend and both stated that Quinn went exactly where he should have gone.
The value the Browns gave up for Brady was a hell of a lot more than the 22nd pick of the first round. A #22 overall pick is worth 780 points by the NFL's draft pick point system. A #36 overall pick is worth 540 points. Let's assume that by some miracle Cleveland makes it to the first round of the playoffs next year and gives Dallas back the #22 pick. Now that's the absolute high end of what any reasonable non-crack smoking person could expect from the Browns next year. You take the points for a #22 overall pick and the #36 overall pick that Cleveland gave up this year and that equals 1320 points.

You know where 1320 points slots out at? Yep, right between the 9th and 10th overall pick. In other words, right where Matt Lienart was picked as the 2nd QB taken in the draft last year. You can fucking book it that Condon is going to use Lienart's contract as the benchmark for Quinn's deal.
If the Browns are sensible and try to deal with Quinn fairly, they'll get him signed. The good news is that they are 32 million under the cap and they do not have to worry about signing a first rounder next year. So they have some serious wiggle room. But if they try to slot him between Reggie Nelson and Dwayne Bowe, they are asking for a holdout.
Quinn isn't holding out. He knows he's already lost some coin by dropping as far as he did. Granted the Browns gave up the equivalent of a 9th or 10th round pick to get him but they can also argue that had they not traded for him, Quinn would not have been picked until the 23, 25,29 or 31st pick... those teams would not have had to trade for him and his contract would reflect those slots.. so realistically Quinn's true draft value is a lot closer to 22 than 9th or 10th. You said the Browns have a shit load of money under the cap.. they very well might throw Quinn a bone and give him cash closer to the 17th or 18th pick but there is no way in hell he's getting 9th round money and based on Quinn's own admission on tv and in print, he said it's not about the money. He may not turn out to be a great QB but he's got class and I don't think he's going to hold the Brown's hostage based on his background.
BSmack

Re: u

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:Quinn isn't holding out. He knows he's already lost some coin by dropping as far as he did. Granted the Browns gave up the equivalent of a 9th or 10th round pick to get him but they can also argue that had they not traded for him, Quinn would not have been picked until the 23, 25,29 or 31st pick... those teams would not have had to trade for him and his contract would reflect those slots.. so realistically Quinn's true draft value is a lot closer to 22 than 9th or 10th. You said the Browns have a shit load of money under the cap.. they very well might throw Quinn a bone and give him cash closer to the 17th or 18th pick but there is no way in hell he's getting 9th round money and based on Quinn's own admission on tv and in print, he said it's not about the money. He may not turn out to be a great QB but he's got class and I don't think he's going to hold the Brown's hostage based on his background.
You know what it means when a player says it isn't about the money. So don't give me that bullshit. Quinn is going to do what he can to maximize his guaranteed money.

Furthermore, the Browns can play the "you would have been drafted even lower" card all they want. The fact remains that they leveraged themselves in a huge way. So they can now pay Quinn or watch their franchise sink even further in the shitter.

BTW: That crawl you saw last weekend about Condon is full of shit. Leinart missed two weeks of camp before the Cards caved in and paid him. Feel free to expect the same thing from Quinn if the Browns don't play ball.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I’d just like to go record as saying that Green Bay’s draft totally sucked ass.

Note to Raiderfan: The nice thing about Jamarcus is that when he washes out at quarterback, he may make a decent tight end.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Pretty solid.

D- bwah

listen and weep Pop's... Beathard on Draft
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:
You don't know how this "mess" will end up. Just because you coach Pop Warner football doesn't make you an expert on how to draft, any more than your clairvoyance on the stock market has worked out lately.
Hmmm.. Even in coaching "Pop Warner" we undersatnd if our Offensive line can't move the DL we're not making any yards.

As for the stock market, I haven't lost a dime since I made my initial call - Don't tell me you flopped and bought back in again?
July will be a cycle low and that's the time frame for getting back in - at least IMHO
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote: Note to Raiderfan: The nice thing about Jamarcus is that when he washes out at quarterback, he may make a decent tight end.
but but.....he can throw a football 50 yards laying on the turf......

but but....he can throw a football 80 yards......

sincerely,

raydud tard......

he's gonna join the list of dud QB's....

get out, get out while there's still time