fucking RESPECT

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

You look fat in that pink shit, sorry you had to find out this way.

hc
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

smackaholic wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Ellington reeks of manure... especially the Rt 140 area. Ugh.
tell me about it. last week musta been cover everything in cowshit week. fortunately all that shit's down in the valley. my crib is up on the hill the other side of 83 near the apple orchards. i am pretty much immune to the smellington thing unless it's real hot and there is a strong steady norwesterly wind.
did a little more investigation. all that cowshit scattering has two benefits.

1st-used as fertilizer for the corn fields. these corn fields are cow corn fields used, presumably, to make more cow shit.

2rd-rumor has it, it keeps the puerto ricans away. I have noticed they seem to spread it a little thicker near the rockville line. I must say that it appears to be working. we are 99 and 44/100ths PR free. Now if they could just come up with something for mvscals. We got a pretty bad infestation of them.
~sputter~

WTF is wrong with you halfwits? WHat do you think this thread is, Central Connecticut AssSnacker's Digest, or something?

Grow or borrow a pair and FIGHT this asshole. He's coming after you hard. You need to be training with all of this time you seem to have on your hands. If you're in a Fight Thread shuffling on about COWSHIT, then - and I'm not gonna warn you twice - you're SOFT.

Douchebag is, candidly, a cocksucker...but he's not going to try to slide-tackle you. He's gonna get up in your face and PUNCH YOUR DOUGHY MAW until you bleed or he injures your spine.

I'm fighting him at the Point because I'm hoping that we uncover some injun axeheads while we tussle, and I can somehow drag his backskin over a sharp part and expose his lungs. I'll then reach in with my teeth and give him a Blood Eagle. He'll be close to death soon after that. I'm still researching my next step. I could punch him in the neckfat until he's flapping black and blue, or I could remove his naval with a paring knife and slam him with river rocks until his guts geyser out...but those are only two options, there could be more.

But that's ME. YOU are in trouble, from what I can see. You better HOPE I kill him, man.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

I'll bring it...

Those round glasses brings out the puggyness of your face...

~fistpump~
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

PSUFAN wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
smackaholic wrote: tell me about it. last week musta been cover everything in cowshit week. fortunately all that shit's down in the valley. my crib is up on the hill the other side of 83 near the apple orchards. i am pretty much immune to the smellington thing unless it's real hot and there is a strong steady norwesterly wind.
did a little more investigation. all that cowshit scattering has two benefits.

1st-used as fertilizer for the corn fields. these corn fields are cow corn fields used, presumably, to make more cow shit.

Relax, PSU. I ain't worried about fatboy. I'm thinking of knocking him unconcious and dragging him down to one of the dairy farms in town to see how many quarts of milk them mantitties will give up.Too bad he ain't here now. I'd hitch his ass up in front of a plow and get some of that cow shit tilled in for the local farmers. By the time he rolls around, the corn ought to be atleast waste high. Make a pretty good place to dump a corpse, actually. I'll have to remember that.

2rd-rumor has it, it keeps the puerto ricans away. I have noticed they seem to spread it a little thicker near the rockville line. I must say that it appears to be working. we are 99 and 44/100ths PR free. Now if they could just come up with something for mvscals. We got a pretty bad infestation of them.
~sputter~

WTF is wrong with you halfwits? WHat do you think this thread is, Central Connecticut AssSnacker's Digest, or something?

Grow or borrow a pair and FIGHT this asshole. He's coming after you hard. You need to be training with all of this time you seem to have on your hands. If you're in a Fight Thread shuffling on about COWSHIT, then - and I'm not gonna warn you twice - you're SOFT.

Douchebag is, candidly, a cocksucker...but he's not going to try to slide-tackle you. He's gonna get up in your face and PUNCH YOUR DOUGHY MAW until you bleed or he injures your spine.

I'm fighting him at the Point because I'm hoping that we uncover some injun axeheads while we tussle, and I can somehow drag his backskin over a sharp part and expose his lungs. I'll then reach in with my teeth and give him a Blood Eagle. He'll be close to death soon after that. I'm still researching my next step. I could punch him in the neckfat until he's flapping black and blue, or I could remove his naval with a paring knife and slam him with river rocks until his guts geyser out...but those are only two options, there could be more.

But that's ME. YOU are in trouble, from what I can see. You better HOPE I kill him, man.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mvscal wrote:I'm not afraid of that pussy. If he so much as looks at me crosseyed, my lawyer, Colostomybag (pictured below at right), will sue the fucking dogshit out of that puka shell wearing pole smoker. I am NOT fucking around.

Shit - he appears to be a fearsome, unforgiving opponent. Can we settle now?

--TheVeryundersizedOne
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.