WOOOOOOOO.... DRINK!!!!

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

NjSooner
Elwood

WOOOOOOOO.... DRINK!!!!

Post by NjSooner »

What is everyone's current poison of choice?

Mine is a Flaming Dr.Pepper

1/2 oz. Bacardi 151
1 oz. Amaretto
Pint of light beer

Pour the Amaretto into a shot glass, float the151 on top. (If you want it stronger, add more 151 and less Amaretto.)
Light the 151 on fire, drop it into the pint glass and chug it. If anyone is a fan of Dr.Pepper/Mr.Pibb, try this one out.

^^That, or the Absinthe in my fridge :hfal:
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Bourbon.

Simple. Effective. Cheap.

Those cousin fuckers in Tennesse and Kentucky had to be good for something.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Wine.

Or a mojito...
muddle mint leaves with 1 packet of splenda in bottom of glass
add 1 oz rum and juice of half a lime, stir
fill glass with ice, fill with club soda

You don't have to do it with splenda if you wanna use regular sugar... but most bars make this drink WAY too sweet and way not minty enough. I love mine. Haven't had one in maybe two years though.

Mostly I just drink wine.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Haven't been quite my normal lush self lately. But with my resume, I'm allowed to rest on my laurels every once in a while, rather than having to walk the walk every day.

But given druthers, I've been partial to a classic lately --

If I'm in the bar in the backyard, sometimes I'll do espresso with vodka, whiskey, Kahlua, and Bailey's...if you're going to foofoo it up, might as well get drunk doing it. Either that, or I'll do a glass of whatever whiskey/scotch is out there(got a stocked bar on the premises...which is quite the double-edged serrated sword).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

Headhunter wrote:Bourbon.

Simple. Effective. Cheap.

Those cousin fuckers in Tennesse and Kentucky had to be good for something.
At this point if I come near any bourbon, I want to puke. I've woken up too many times covered in barf and piss wondering where my pants are after a night of drinking that shit.
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

Hey Dins,
Ever try Dogfish Head 90-minute IPA? Some good coffee right there. :)
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I don't worry when my pants are missing. It's the underwear that is the litmus test as to whether or not I drank to much.

Sometimes when I feel like a fucking faggot, I like a good Pina Colada.

Lately, I've been trying different types of Tequila. But good tequila (cue mvscal) is 'spensive.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

My buddy's older brother owns a big landscaping company. Way back when, he hired a couple of Mexican Bagpipers(20 years later, one of them is still working there) who happen to be from Tequila. They were quite the smugglers back in their young days(back before that was quite so en vogue). When they'd go home for a visit(hell of a drive from here, but they'd do it fairly frequently, crazy bastards), they would bring back 5 gallon buckets full of the tastiest tequila I've ever had(higher prooof than I generally see, too...just judging from the æffects). Said they could buy it for one US dollar a gallon, if they brought their own container(food-grade five-gals). When they'd come back, they'd hand them to my bud and his brother as gists.

Good times...I think they were, anyway.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Dinsdale wrote:My buddy's older brother owns a big landscaping company. Way back when, he hired a couple of Mexican Bagpipers(20 years later, one of them is still working there) who happen to be from Tequila. They were quite the smugglers back in their young days(back before that was quite so en vogue). When they'd go home for a visit(hell of a drive from here, but they'd do it fairly frequently, crazy bastards), they would bring back 5 gallon buckets full of the tastiest tequila I've ever had(higher prooof than I generally see, too...just judging from the æffects). Said they could buy it for one US dollar a gallon, if they brought their own container(food-grade five-gals). When they'd come back, they'd hand them to my bud and his brother as gists.

Good times...I think they were, anyway.
i've got a few buddies like that from my restaurant days. i was a sous-chef for a while and i trained up some kick ass Mexican line cooks once i realized gringo college kids were a waste of time.

i hurt my back once falling on the ice.....and one phone call got me an overfull 1 gallon zip-lock of Mex. wasn't the greatest quality, but i rolled em up like small cigars with no cares ion the world.....it was a good two weeks with nothing to do except not be able to move. my boyz didn't ask for one cent.

i couldn't smoke it all, me and my girl Jessica made marijuana ghee with the rest. it was great to use for things like mashed potatoes, cookies...etc. she made this killer potato bread. oh man. i kinda miss that girl. i blew it with her.....and she moved back to SF.

Bridgeport IPA is pretty solid. no doubt.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

[quote="King Crimson i rolled em up like small cigars with no cares ion the world[/quote]

Also known as a blunt? How long ago was this?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Makers Mark and H20 last night. Don't feel tooooo bad this morning.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Since I was banned from whiskey and bourbon, I have been drinking Bacardi Gold Rum and Coke. I fucking hate it. Also drink wine, but I can't drink GOOD wine all the time because of the expense. Yellow Tail Shiraz is drinkable to me and cheap enough. I will drink a bottle or two in an evening. Makes it too cost prohibitive to drink the good stuff.

Course, now I don't drink nearly as much as I did...say...two weeks ago. Will explain why some other time. MAybe I CAN drink some good stuff now.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...