It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Ann Coulter calls Edwards a faggot

Post by Goober McTuber »

Coulter's Slur Against Edwards Stirs Outrage
Many Think Pundit May Have Gone Too Far

Democratic presidential contender John Edwards hopes to make some quick campaign cash off a conservative columnist's slur.

Ann Coulter made the comment Friday while speaking to GOP activists attending the annual Conservative Political Action Conference.

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I -- so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards. So I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions," Coulter said.

At first her audience seemed shocked, but then many started to clap.

Democrats were quick to condemn her remark.

Howard Dean, the Democratic National Committee chairman, called on Republican presidential contenders to denounce the "hate-filled" comment.

"Republicans including the Republican presidential candidates who shared the podium with Ann Coulter today should denounce her hateful remarks," said Dean in a press release.

Edwards' campaign sent an e-mail to supporters calling the comment a "shameless display of bigotry." It asked supporters to help raise $100,000 in what it calls "Coulter Cash" to show Edwards can't be intimidated by such attacks.

Edwards' Web site said, "We must show that inflaming prejudice to attack progressive leaders will only backfire."

Bloggers spread the news of the slur far and wide on the Internet. It wasn't long before three of the best-known Republican presidential hopefuls also condemned Coulter.

Sen. John McCain, of Arizona; former mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, of New York; and Mitt Romney, of Massachusetts spoke against her remarks.

"The comments were wildly inappropriate," McCain's spokesman, Brian Jones, said, according to the New York Times.

The Times reported that Giuliani said, "The comments were completely inappropriate and there should be no place for such name-calling in political debate."

Romney also spoke at the event, where he jokingly told the crowd Coulter was a "moderate." But he did later denounce the remarks.

"It was an offensive remark. Gov. Romney believes all people should be treated with dignity and respect," Kevin Madden, a spokesman for Mr. Romney, told the Times.

During her speech, Coulter said she was likely to support Romney.

Coulter is the same person who called outspoken 9/11 widows "self-obsessed," saying they enjoyed their husbands' deaths.

Coulter wrote in her book, "Godless: The Church of Liberalism," that a group of New Jersey widows whose husbands died in the World Trade Center act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them."

She also wrote, "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

I think Ann coulter should post here. She’d fit right in.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Ann Coulter calls Edwards a faggot

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:I think Ann coulter should post here. She’d fit right in.
:swoon:

sin

scanner
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RACK! Scanners' wife, again.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:RACK! Scanners' wife, again.
For what? Making insanely slanderous comments about a political foe?

Don't bother replying, I know what you're going to say. You're going to say she deserves racks for "being in our domes". Because that's the KC thing to say.

:meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No, I wasn't going to say that at all.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Frankly, I find it ironic/hypocritical that a "woman" sporting an Adam's apple, looking like a dude in drag, and acting butch (yet shrill) is calling out someone else as gay.

I'm no fan of Edwards, but Coulter is an idiot, regardless of her educational credentials.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

SOme of you are just hearing about this? It's been on the news since Saturday?

She's trying to sell a new book. Take what she says w/ a grain of salt. I'm kind of surprised they asked her to speak at CPAC. She's as whacky as Moore is on the Left.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:RACK! Scanners' wife, again.
For what? Making insanely slanderous comments about a political foe?
Oh spare me your faux outrage. :lol:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cicero wrote:She's as whacky as Moore is on the Left.
How is Moore so "whacky" and why would you even equate the two? Coulter speaks out only to sell shit. Moore spoke out because he lost his job and wanted dork's revenge.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cicero wrote:She's trying to sell a new book. Take what she says w/ a grain of salt. I'm kind of surprised they asked her to speak at CPAC. She's as whacky as Moore is on the Left.
Take what she says with a frigging PILLAR of salt, regardless of whether she's trying to sell a book or not. She's in the exact same category as Rush....selling her deliberately inflammatory (and intellectually worthless) opinions in speeches, books, etc. to her like-minded fans. Criminy, even the National Review finds her outbursts to be embarrassing.

Toss in the fact that she looks like Jack Lemmon doing a latter day "Some Like It Hot" bit...
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I've fucked Ann Coulter.

You're no Ann Coulter.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:I've fucked Ann Coulter.
I'm assuming that at least a quarter keg was consumed by you prior to the act. Personally, I think she falls into the "not enough beer on the truck" category.

Please tell me that you at least treated her like shit afterwards and stole loose change out of couch or something...
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Everyone calm down and make a donation to the Coulter Cash cause.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:Everyone calm down and make a donation to the Coulter Cash cause.
Is it to help her complete the sex change surgery?

Yeah, yeah, I know "why do men like to characterize a strong woman as a lesbian?"...

Well, in this case, her strength comes from that Y chromosome she's packing.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote: Oh spare me your faux outrage.
Exactly. I Rack Scanners wife for being a highly effective bomb thrower. She never fails to get the ants scurrying about trying to protect their queen. Hell, she'll even draw in some of the more middle of the road types (s'up, Lab Rat?) and have them spewing the vitriol. Pure gold.

Mission accomplished, sweetie. You just sold another million books.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
trev wrote:Everyone calm down and make a donation to the Coulter Cash cause.

Yeah, yeah, I know "why do men like to characterize a strong woman as a lesbian?"...

Well, in this case, her strength comes from that Y chromosome she's packing.
That must be what attracted Cooter.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:Mission accomplished, sweetie. You just sold another million books.
Only to her faithful, who would have bought her book anyway.

Same goes for O'Reilly, Al Franken, Michael Savage, etc.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Did you read the article?
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Could SOME of the money be used for her surgery?

It'd be a nice gesture on Edwards's part.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: Faggot? Who knows...maybe. No question that he's a total pussy, though. I'll bet Mann Coulter could kick the shit out of him.
He's probably used to getting his ass kicked by his fugly wife.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote: Faggot? Who knows...maybe. No question that he's a total pussy, though. I'll bet Mann Coulter could kick the shit out of him.
Yea, he should have done the moral thing and divorced her after she got fat.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

who gives a fuck?
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
trev wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Could SOME of the money be used for her surgery?

It'd be a nice gesture on Edwards's part.
Considering that he's a faggot, that might be considered flirting.

Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

Hey! Politics! OUTFUCKINGSTANDING!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: Yea, he should have done the moral thing and divorced her after she got fat.
After she got fat? Do you mean to say that at one time she wasn't? Link?

Regardless, not saying he should divorce her. Maybe, I dunno', tell the sow to quit going for seconds and thirds at the all you can eat buffet table. Maybe get off your fat, lazy ass and hit the treadmill once in a while. Things like that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote:Yea, he should have done the moral thing and divorced her after she got fat.
Regardless, not saying he should divorce her. Maybe, I dunno', tell the sow to quit going for seconds and thirds at the all you can eat buffet table. Maybe get off your fat, lazy ass and hit the treadmill once in a while. Things like that.
Should he say that before or after the chemo treatments?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

BSmack wrote:Image
Dead Doppleganger:
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
Yea, he should have done the moral thing and sued the living horse fuck out of McDonalds for making her fat.

FTFY, douchebag
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I was thinking Tom Cruise in Born On The 4th Of July.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Why is a Jedi walking toward them?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote:Yea, he should have done the moral thing and divorced her after she got fat.
Of course, you forgot the obligatory "Sin, 2004" line underneath. That pic has been on the internets at least that long.
Should he say that before or after the chemo treatments?
In addition to the cancer, let's not forget that Elizabeth Edwards lost a son in a car accident when he was 16, then made the decision to undergo fertility treatment and bear more children in her late 40's/early 50's. Maybe, just maybe, those two facts have a little to do with her weight. Call it a hunch.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:In addition to the cancer, let's not forget that Elizabeth Edwards lost a son in a car accident when he was 16, then made the decision to undergo fertility treatment and bear more children in her late 40's/early 50's. Maybe, just maybe, those two facts have a little to do with her weight. Call it a hunch.
What, she was so emotionally devastated that she self-medicated with Ben & Jerry's?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:In addition to the cancer, let's not forget that Elizabeth Edwards lost a son in a car accident when he was 16, then made the decision to undergo fertility treatment and bear more children in her late 40's/early 50's. Maybe, just maybe, those two facts have a little to do with her weight. Call it a hunch.
What, she was so emotionally devastated that she self-medicated with Ben & Jerry's?
If that's all she did after losing a child, I'd say that's pretty fucking good.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Cuda wrote:
If that's all she did after losing a child, I'd say that's pretty fucking good.
Not if you're taking it as an enema, as I'm sure Cuda is in the habit of doing.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Where do you think your tastee-freeze comes from , mikey?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Looks like Coulter has decided to claim insanity as a defense.
Coulter defended her comments during an appearance on Fox News' "Hannity and Colmes."

"It isn't offensive to gays. It has nothing to do with gays," Coulter said. "It's a schoolyard taunt, meaning wuss. And unless you're telling me that John Edwards is gay, it was not applied to a gay person."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/ ... 8912.shtml
Yea, that will help her credibility. :lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Maybe she needs to go into rehab.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Post by battery chucka' one »

She's protected by the exact same freedom of speech that protects the women on the View.

That said, their words are inappropriate as were her faggot comments.
Last edited by battery chucka' one on Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

English try please speak to .
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Coulter defended her comments during an appearance on Fox News' "Hannity and Colmes."
what is she a regular on that show......is H&C so devoid of substance they can't get anybody else to appear.....jeezus she's on it every other day....

she's a screeching harpie..why anybody pays attention to that media whore is beyond me.....

get out, get out while there's still time