Jeff Garcia is your new Buccanneers quarterback

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Jeff Garcia is your new Buccanneers quarterback

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

What's the fascination with this guy? He is gassed after last year and cannot be a full-time starter. Jon Gruden is a joke. He went from being boy wonder to just running out shit players year after year. Especially at QB. Grazinano, Simms, ROb Johnson, just shit players at that position. Offensive genius my ass. Garcia will have a similar year that he had in Cleveland and the Tampa fans will be screaming for Rick Mirer
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

5 millon a year is fucking insane...
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

yawn......
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Gruden sucks. He has now successfully taken down two NFL Franchises.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

I would have welcomed him in Oakland as a stopgap.

But at 5 mil per?

Not so much.

Free agency is a freaking clusterfuck so far. Average players are getting NBA money.

Perhaps it is best to look towards the future and sit the year out.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I'm pretty sure he has to start a certain number of games to get ALL the money.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

T REX wrote:I'm pretty sure he has to start a certain number of games to get ALL the money.
Show me on the contract he signed where it says that...........

Im calling bullshit. The Queers were ecstatic just to see this hack get off the plane in that humid shithole, let alone go into contract negotiations. I'll bet if dude got hurt in the first game he'd still collect 85% of that money.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Raydah James wrote:
T REX wrote:I'm pretty sure he has to start a certain number of games to get ALL the money.

Im calling bullshit. The Queers were ecstatic just to see this hack get off the plane in that humid shithole, let alone go into contract negotiations. I'll bet if dude got hurt in the first game he'd still collect 85% of that money.
Call bullshit. Don't care. Garcia and Calvin Johnson are immediate upgrades and impact players. Now, let's not go Oakland vs Tampa.....really? Hack, you guys were just trying to sign the guy. Funny. As bad as my Bucs are, your franchise is the laughing stock of the league. Your owner is a joke. A joke. Run along now and go buy your jamarcus jersey as you take another season up the rear.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

T REX wrote:
Raydah James wrote:

Call bullshit. Don't care.

You should, the sucs now got 15 million tied up 3 shit QB's........and this SI article does everything but call you guys a collective bunch of braindead dipshits

Oh, and Garcia got a 3 million signing bonus up front with a 2 million base salary........

BTW-Calvin Johnson will be a lion-Matt Millen out front should've told you

:lol: :lol: :lol:
brass tacks
Fuckin' Noob

Post by brass tacks »

T REX wrote: Garcia and Calvin Johnson are immediate upgrades and impact players.
Yep. The Bucs and the rest of NFL.. specifically the good teams are taking action in free agency.
T REX wrote: As bad as my Bucs are, your franchise is the laughing stock of the league. Your owner is a joke. A joke. Run along now and go buy your jamarcus jersey as you take another season up the rear.
True. The raiders are looking at 1-15 this season and if they get lucky they may pulla' 2-14. The raiders haven't done much, if anything this off season and it looks like they're so slow in the brains dept., that they'll still have Randy Moss as the season starts.

I've got to hand it to the Bucs' and them being possibly able to pick Calvin Johnson and a solid QB. The raiders had a similar opportunity and fell flat on their faces.

I like what Garcia did with the eagles last year, and the Bucs' should be very pleased with the pickup... he'll make them a much better team right away.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

brass tacks wrote:
T REX wrote: Garcia and Calvin Johnson are immediate upgrades and impact players.
Yep. The Bucs and the rest of NFL.. specifically the good teams are taking action in free agency.
T REX wrote: As bad as my Bucs are, your franchise is the laughing stock of the league. Your owner is a joke. A joke. Run along now and go buy your jamarcus jersey as you take another season up the rear.
True. The raiders are looking at 1-15 this season and if they get lucky they may pulla' 2-14. The raiders haven't done much, if anything this off season and it looks like they're so slow in the brains dept., that they'll still have Randy Moss as the season starts.

I've got to hand it to the Bucs' and them being possibly able to pick Calvin Johnson and a solid QB. The raiders had a similar opportunity and fell flat on their faces.

I like what Garcia did with the eagles last year, and the Bucs' should be very pleased with the pickup... he'll make them a much better team right away.
Goodbye, shit troll.

Next time you come to T1B, try to avoid looking like a lobotamized fuckstain of a cunt.
brass tacks
Fuckin' Noob

Post by brass tacks »

Raydah James wrote:Next time you come to T1B, try to avoid looking like a lobotamized fuckstain of a cunt.
You do that rather well, I think the job is yours for the keeping.

Look for the Lions to pick Joe Thomas and go bookends with Foster. Millian can't take the risk of going with Calvin Johnson(a receiver) for the 4th time in 5 years in the 1st round. Thomas also looked really good in the combines.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Garcia will buckle like a belt behind that shit line you guys have in Tampa. Look at what he did in Cleveland & Detroit... The only reason he did so well in PHilly was he had a line to protect him. He will get knocked around and have another shit year
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

brass tacks wrote:
Millian can't take the risk of going with Calvin Johnson(a receiver) for the 4th time in 5 years in the 1st round.
Who the fuck is "Millian", gimp?

Cant take the risk? What, is he going to be fired?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you even watch football?

"Millian" could do everything but murder a fucking player and the Ford's would welcome him back the next season.
Thomas also looked really good in the combines.
So did Roethlisberger, Steven Jackson, DeMarcus Ware, Shawna Merriroid, Troy Polamalu, Andre Johnson, and Terrance Newman during thier drafts......but that never stopped "Millian" from taking Charles Rogers, Mike Williams, and Roy Williams instead.

And the only thing im "looking for" at this point is a fucking post from your tard ass that doesnt drop the IQ of this place 30 points every time you slam your manhole bangers on submit.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

This is too funny....raider fan lecturing anyone on the state of another's team.

attention raider fan: No matter how bad the Bucs are we got over on you. We still aren't as bad as your horrible joke of a team.

Plummer will never play for the Bucs. So that money does NOT count unless he shows up unwanted. He'll actually OWE the Bucs money.

I still laugh when I read raider fan telling anyone who/what/why somebody's else's team is worse. Look no further than the number pick in the draft.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

T REX wrote:This is too funny....raider fan lecturing anyone on the state of another's team.
Who's lecturing?

Raider and Eagle fan just dropped Truth and Reality. Period.

We still aren't as bad as your horrible joke of a team.

I wonder what team comes up as the all time worst in NFL history on google and ESPN..........

:lol: :lol:
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

T REX wrote:This is too funny....raider fan lecturing anyone on the state of another's team.

attention raider fan: No matter how bad the Bucs are we got over on you. We still aren't as bad as your horrible joke of a team.

Plummer will never play for the Bucs. So that money does NOT count unless he shows up unwanted. He'll actually OWE the Bucs money.

I still laugh when I read raider fan telling anyone who/what/why somebody's else's team is worse. Look no further than the number pick in the draft.
Says the team with the 4th overall pic... and only b/c you lost a coin toss to Celveland. I don't think any Raider fan is going to dispute their team was horrible last year... but the Bucs won a whole 2 more games than they did! I don't think the Bucs are that much better than the Raiders- they just got lucky on a couple of key plays last year and eeked out 2 more wins....
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Again....any raider fan that wants to bet any amount of $$$$ that Lane Kid Kiffin and his raiderettes will finish with less wins than the Bucs.....I'm here.

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

gruden and his buddy(gm) are fuckin tards

when they stayed put and selected a #2 WR in top 20, instead of moving up to take a franchise wr(williams or fitzgerald) you could see the writing on the wall about this coaching staffs draft selections.

giving simms multi year contract after a season ending injury?????????????

they still dont have a #1 wr. no qb's, major line problems, and gruden is a offensive genius.

i think i'm going to puke. hey glazer, fuck off, i hope a hooly takes you out after a manure game.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Nevr said they were doing the best job ever but they are doing better than al davis and the raiderettes out west.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

[marq=left]:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/marq]

RACK Adel.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

T REX wrote:Nevr said they were doing the best job ever but they are doing better than al davis and the raiderettes out west.
Are you playing to win or are you just playing against your pirate brothers?

Personally I'm looking for the ring.

Hasnt happened for a long time now but that is the goal.

What is yours?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

This is tired.....Garcia and Johnson will be impact players and immediate upgrades. Along with the drafting of a LB and d-line help the Bucs are revamping. The raiders will never win anything until al dies. You know it, we all know, al knows it.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BBMarley wrote:Garcia will buckle like a belt behind that shit line you guys have in Tampa. Look at what he did in Cleveland & Detroit... The only reason he did so well in PHilly was he had a line to protect him. He will get knocked around and have another shit year
Marley gets it.

For starters, they overpaid for the brittle little homo.
Anyone who thinks a fag boy is gonna pull TB from the hole that wonderboy has put the organization into belongs on the short bus.

Little wonder Trix is jockin' the move.

How long will it be 'til our forum ramblin' gamblin' man is crying to the board again that Gruden MUST be fired .... ?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

If he has a losing season he's gone. Plain and simple. Super bowl or not. He's underachieved of late and starting Gradkowski over Rattay was a tragic mistake. I am not some blind follower or kool-aid drinker. He's on the clock and its ticking.....

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

If the Bucs miss the Playoffs he should be and will be fired.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

T REX wrote:attention raider fan: No matter how bad the Bucs are we got over on you. We still aren't as bad as your horrible joke of a team.

Okay. So you're saying that Tampa Bay will do better than the Raiders, right? You sound very confident...
On his very next post in this thread,T REX wrote:Again....any raider fan that wants to bet any amount of $$$$ that Lane Kid Kiffin and his raiderettes will finish with less wins than the Bucs.....I'm here.
Okay... I will bet you a million fucking dollars that the Raiders will finish with LESS WINS than Tampa.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Buc wins>raider wins

What's so hard to understand?

That's called a greater than/less than sign. They teach it in like the third grade.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Oh and local radio reported that Oakland is interested in Plummer. Davis and Rat could have never done a deal. In comes Tampa as basically a middle man....we'll see.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

T REX wrote:Buc wins>raider wins

What's so hard to understand?

That's called a greater than/less than sign. They teach it in like the third grade.
Actually, you proposed to take any bet that the Raiders will finish with less wins than the Bucs. In case you're drooling all over yourself... again, I will post your exact words for you... again.

Again....any raider fan that wants to bet any amount of $$$$ that Lane Kid Kiffin and his raiderettes will finish with less wins than the Bucs.....I'm here.

Once again... I will take your bet. I will bet you that the Raiders will have less wins than Bucs. One million dollars. You down, pussy?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Uhhhh.....the Bucs will have more wins....same thing. You high or somethin?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

T REX wrote:Uhhhh.....the Bucs will have more wins....same thing. You high or somethin?

Yes, it is.

And it's what you wanted Raiderfans to bet IN FAVOR OF HAPPENING.

Light coming on yet?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Guys.....me, a Tampa fan, bets raiderfan, that my Bucs, I'm a Buc fan, will have MORE wins than the raiders.

Here, let me help you.....the raiders will have less wins than the Bucs(original)....it's the same thing.

You guys are all smoking crack. No surprise there. Just because you misinterpreted it....not my fault. You're assholes. Who cares?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

T REX wrote:Just because you misinterpreted it....not my fault.

Excellent...go all tard up in this bitch, then of course claim everyone else misinterpreted it...

how delightfully board-bitch of you.

OK...figure it out, dumbass...

any raider fan that wants to bet any amount of $$$$ that Lane Kid Kiffin and his raiderettes will finish with less wins than the Bucs

OK...read what you wrote a few more times, and see if you can't figure out why you're a fucking idiot, regardless whether your dysfunctional brain has assuaged your inadequacy by blaming others for your own stupidity.

The next time you intend to make a point...you might actually try writing it out the way you intend it.

And BTW-blaming others for your own mistakes is punkass bitch-like, both on messageboards, and in real life.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

dins: Anytime you want to compare REAL-LIFE, let me know. Board-bitch? When? Never. Making up shit now? Again, no surprise. Everyone? No, just some stupid assholes on a nearly deserted message board. Again, you take this way too seriously.......real-life?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hmm....

We have "you misinterpreted what I wrote. (Wrong, buddy -- it was interpreted EXACTLY as you wrote it)

And then of course, we have "you take this too seriously" (Says the guy who can't even admit to his own mistake...on a freaking anonymous messageboard)

Making a run at M2 and KCPaul, are you? C'mon...offer to meet me somewhere to kick my ass, and threaten to e-mail my employer. Do it. It would make your day here complete.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Naw....you mentioned real-life pal......anytime you want to compare where you are in life and where I'm at.....let me know. It's funny to see assholes like yourself are usually nothings in REAL-LIFE. I work an insane amount of hours at a great joband to see people like yourself get off on trying to get over on a message board......shows much to everyone else.....people with lives have more to do than to play with jerkoffs like you or to take it seriously. Dude, this is just a bunch of words....its means nothing in my day to day world. I'll say it again......you don't matter.

Hey man, I could care less

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Funny shit.

You've now gone the route of "oh yeah? MY real-life is better than YOUR real-life"...never fucking mind that you don't know the first thing about me.

This was in response to me posting a UNIVERSAL TRUTH about what a bitch a person is who blames their own shortcomings as somehow being someone else's mistake(which you clearly did).

And of course, you felt the need to fill us in on the importance of your "real life"...immediately after posting "you take this too seriously."

T REX wrote:you don't matter...
Hey man, I could care less

Of course...that's why you've spent so much time explaining your "real-life," and have to make sure that everyone knows what a "real-life" stud you are.

Of course...

Dude...you're going step-by-step through the boardbitch manual...and it's fucking funny. Glad I could give Ucan't an assist in helping you over the fence.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Yawn.....

I know that you're a cyber dickhead and take this message board way too seriously. Who cares? I don't BBQ with anyone in here and its funny....you make a comment about me not knowing anything about you.......maybe you don't see the irony.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

T REX wrote:Yawn..... I know that you're a cyber dickhead and take this message board way too seriously.
I was only messing with you. I know what you meant. But... I don't care. I only care about what you posted. See... I don't know you. I don't care to know you. I will never know you. Outside of here, that is.

I found out more about your pathetic existence than I care to. I don't care about how many hours you put in at the factory earning minimum fucking wage. I don't care about how stupid, fat, and ugly you are in "real life."

You're posting on a message board and tripped over your own dick during a post. It happens... no need to spend the next 24 hours melting over it. If anything, you're the one who's taking this message board thing too seriously. I don't care about the everyday happenings of your pathetic "real life." No one here does.

Btw -- Much like Dins, I am a "cyber dickhead" too... or more to the point... that's the role I play on a message board. We have a symbiotic relationship, you and me. See... your role is that of the "board bitch who gets skull fucked by the cyber dickhead." Know your role, bitch...