Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Michele Wie at it again

Post by Goober McTuber »

+9 after 13 holes at the Sony Open.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I think she's a little light to play center, too.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, a 17 year old girl isn't cleaning house in the men's PGA events she's entered in.

Burn her at the stake.

Never mind she's playing with the men as a 17 year old girl...she sucks.

I'm not sure what's up with the unreasonable expectations placed on one of the more talented youth golfers in history.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

If she were white
There'd be no invite
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Dinsdale wrote:Never mind she's playing with the men as a 17 year old girl...she sucks.
yep...she sure will![slurp][/slurp]

Tadd Fukijura has one coming.

she's shown NO real improvement upon her entering of PGA Tournaments. in fact, she's regressed.

she needs to WIN?--->something!

WIN an LPGA Tournament.

THE..its like...ummkay....I didn't do THIS today...but i'll do this and that and hopefully....like i'll do better and maybe i'll get to do something like Augusta has got to stop.

Win something that you can WIN!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:If she were white
There'd be no invite
Wrong. If she were UGLY, there would be no invite.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

You can use her face as a level. Same goes for her ass and chest. No thanks.

Me hit bar rong ray.

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Dinsdale wrote:Yeah, a 17 year old girl isn't cleaning house in the men's PGA events she's entered in.

Burn her at the stake.

I'm not sure what's up with the unreasonable expectations placed on one of the more talented youth golfers in history.
Yeah, you're pretty much missing the point... that is, if there ever was one in such a deep, well thought take that entailed the following: "+9 after 13 holes at the Sony Open." Thread starter idiocy aside, you're still missig the point.

I dont think ANYONE here expects Wie to win an PGA tourney. Nor do many of us even expect her to compete. The problem lies in that SHE thinks she can and should compete. Yeah, check back with us in when you get an invite to the Champions Tour, Michelle.

Further, she has been quoted as saying one reason for playing on the PGA tour is so that she can use that opportunity to learn. Yeah, I see THAT'S working out well for her.. you know..... seemingly finishing further and further back in the pack w/each subsequent event.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ken wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Yeah, a 17 year old girl isn't cleaning house in the men's PGA events she's entered in.

Burn her at the stake.

Yeah, you're pretty much missing the point... that is, if there ever was one in such a deep, well thought take that entailed the following: "+9 after 13 holes at the Sony Open." Thread starter idiocy aside, you're still missig the point.
Sorry, Kendra, I thought the point would be obvious to people posting in a golf forum. Yes, she needs to learn how to win playing against women before she thinks about taking on the men. I’m sure you can relate.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Burn her at the stake.

Hopefully the sponsors will stop giving her these exemptions and let her actually qualify to make a tournament the way Suzy Whaley did.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ken wrote:Yeah, you're pretty much missing the point.

Uhm...no.

The point is that sponsors want her to play in their event, to give the event more publicity. And since that is her main function there, she does it quite well...which is evident from a thread about her performance on this very forum.

$$$$

Light coming on yet?

And she's accomplished more on the pro tours than one Tiger Woods did at her age.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dinsdale wrote:Uhm...no.

The point is that sponsors want her to play in their event, to give the event more publicity. And since that is her main function there, she does it quite well...which is evident from a thread about her performance on this very forum.

$$$$

Light coming on yet?

And she's accomplished more on the pro tours than one Tiger Woods did at her age.
How much publicity is she going to give an event where the best drawing and viewing days are on Saturday and Sunday? She's gone by then.

How has she accomplished more than Tiger? She has not won on the pro tour as of yet. I am sure if Tiger decided to go pro at the age that Wie did that he would have already, where as Wie hasn't.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Tiger probably wouldn't have won yet, but he would have made a cut.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Though Tiger was a scratch golfer at age 13, he missed the cut in the first 7 PGA events he played in (1992-1994). The first cut he made was at the 1995 Masters, at age 19.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Goober McTuber wrote:Yes, she needs to learn how to win playing against women before she thinks about taking on the men.
Exactly.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Though Tiger was a scratch golfer at age 13, he missed the cut in the first 7 PGA events he played in (1992-1994). The first cut he made was at the 1995 Masters, at age 19.
Scratch means nothing on the PGA tour. For example, at Pebble Beach, the scratch rating is 73.8. You shoot 73 three days in a row at Pebble and you're not getting in on Sunday without a ticket.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Though Tiger was a scratch golfer at age 13, he missed the cut in the first 7 PGA events he played in (1992-1994). The first cut he made was at the 1995 Masters, at age 19.
Scratch means nothing on the PGA tour. For example, at Pebble Beach, the scratch rating is 73.8. You shoot 73 three days in a row at Pebble and you're not getting in on Sunday without a ticket.
Please tell me you know that the cut is done after 2 rounds on the PGA, not 3.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Please tell me that you know the cuts are done differently at Pro Ams?

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/leaderboard/2007/5

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Which further supports my point that Tiger might not have accomplished any more than Michelle Wie has had he turned pro at a younger age. Thank you.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
BSmack wrote: Scratch means nothing on the PGA tour. For example, at Pebble Beach, the scratch rating is 73.8. You shoot 73 three days in a row at Pebble and you're not getting in on Sunday without a ticket.
Please tell me that you know the cuts are done differently at Pro Ams?

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/leaderboard/2007/5
Ah...we were on different pages. I thought you were talking any tourney in general.