UNC-Duke

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

UNC-Duke

Post by RadioFan »

'sup with no thread on this game yet?

Duke off to a great start, but Carolina's defense is phenomenal.

Sucks that Patrick and Vitale are doing this game, but they seem to be down a few notches from their normal idiocy. Of course, it is only the first half ...

Good game so far.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Dude, this is a great fuckin' game. I love watching Duke / UNC. To me, it's what every basketball game should be like, elementary school all the way up through college. (The NBA, which I DO like, can still fend for itself...)

That Schyre kid from Duke is gonna get some Insert Gentalia Of His Sexual Preference tonight, for sure. He's killin' it.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Lawson made some killer shots down the stretch...props to the Heels. Scheyer was money though...

5-5 in conference with 4 tough road games left...they're going to be hard pressed to finish .500. With solid out of conference wins over Indiana, Air Force, Georgetown and Gonzaga...this team is probably looking at anywhere between a #4 and #6 seed depending how bad their final stretch of the season goes. If they win it, they're probably a #2 or #3 seed. A split in those 4 roads games and a few wins in the conference tourney shouldn't allow them to drop below the #4 line.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Great game. It's frustrating watching Duke being unable to close out games.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Great game. It was classic listening to Duke fans boo the officials near the end.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Scheyer does kind of run like a girl. played well last night that's for sure.

i had the sound off listening to the netcast of OU-OSU....but seeing Coach K vs. Roy is about as good as it gets on the hardwood in our generation. even though both have their detractors on this board, two HOF guys against each other in a big time sport defining rivalry. comparable to Woody Hayes and Schembechler or Switzer and Osborne in CFB.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

It's hard watching the offense flounder at times this year - Redick spoiled us. What's worse than that is not hitting free throws. I think 9-7 is a good bet for this team.

Brandon Wright needs to go ahead and go pro.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

the_ouskull wrote:That Schyre kid from Duke is gonna get some Insert Gentalia Of His Sexual Preference tonight, for sure. He's killin' it.
Bwah