Guatemalens are f*cking up the gene pool

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Husker4ever
Elwood

Guatemalens are f*cking up the gene pool

Post by Husker4ever »

I figure I'll get called a racist over this but I've always been of the opinion that the PC crowd can go fuck themselves and die in a car fire while they're at it, so here goes...

There's a beefpacking plant near my location so it goes without saying that we're up to our gills in illegals who either work there or traffic meth, marajuana, and heroin. They also live 9 deep in 2 bedroom shitbox houses, can't drive for shit, and generally operate like they still live in the dunghill they originated from. Lately, we've had a huge influx of Guatemalens and Sudanese. (yeah, I feel enriched by all this new culture....roll eyes here). I figure with few Sunni and Shiite refugees after Iraq implodes, this town will be a mini-NYC. Lovely.

Anyway, these Guatemalens resemble those indigenous rain-forest tribes you see on discovery from South America. The men are around 5'1" to 5'5" and the women generally run right under 5 foot tall to slightly over. I think they look goofy as hell and they must have 12" inseams cause their legs are cartoonishly short and their oversized domes just add to the comedy.

As per usual.....the fat and fugly white bitches who couldn't get laid in a penitentiary are now dating and shacking up with the new group of arrivals. At least with the Messicans, I figure a few good soccer players or football players might come from all the immigrant and fugly white girl lovin'. But, with this new group of humpty-dumpty headed goofballs, I don't see anything redeeming coming from their spawn....at least as far as contributing athletically to the local schools and universities. Just a bunch more half-breed bastard children on the welfare rolls in subsidized housing while Momma gains a couple hunnerd more pounds on the couch banging Chico waiting for disability to go through.

Did I mention the tuberculosis being brought in? Fucking town's going to shit.

I'll go ahead and take my scolding now....I'm such a stereo-typing bigot right? :lol:
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

It's Nebraska, it's impossible to fuck that gene pool up any more that it already is.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Go ahead and tell your state representative how you wouldnt mind paying 50%more for your beef so ins they can padlock the border. Immigrant labor will work for $8-11 an hour.Teamster type whites would probably be paid $18-24. Its allabout competing with nations that have a cheaper standard of living.

Try talking to some of these gautamaulans.I think you'll find they have the same ratio of assholes as whites.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Cripple Fight wrote:It's Nebraska, it's impossible to fuck that gene pool up any more that it already is.
Better get home and feed Jabba, Paco. It's dinner time. Ya'll got some good bananas down there in Guatemala, though.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Trampis wrote:Go ahead and tell your state representative how you wouldnt mind paying 50%more for your beef so ins they can padlock the border. Immigrant labor will work for $8-11 an hour.Teamster type whites would probably be paid $18-24. Its allabout competing with nations that have a cheaper standard of living.

Try talking to some of these gautamaulans.I think you'll find they have the same ratio of assholes as whites.
I'm with you on how corporate America and their employees (those we "elect") are mostly to blame. I also will admit that people are people no matter their color, but I also believe that people who haven't been screened before they enter most likely contain alot of the less desirables who were pieces of shit in their home country and wore out their welcome or got run out on a rail. Might help to explain the drug trafficking and the disproportionate number of sex offenses and violent crimes they commit here.

History proves a hodge-podge mix of cultures who don't assimilate only results in strife and tensions and sometimes civil war and genocide. Certainly not enrichment as the PC mongers would have us believe.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

mvscal wrote:
Trampis wrote:Go ahead and tell your state representative how you wouldnt mind paying 50%more for your beef
Shove it up your ass, you fucking dipshit.
We dont have enough poor people in this coumtry who can or will fill low paying jobs,when are you going to understand that?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Trampis wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Trampis wrote:Go ahead and tell your state representative how you wouldnt mind paying 50%more for your beef
Shove it up your ass, you fucking dipshit.
We dont have enough poor people in this coumtry who can or will fill low paying jobs,when are you going to understand that?

I disagree. What we don't have is people who are culturally geared towards pooling their resources. Cue Reggie White's reset of Latin Americans please.

That and I think there's a lot of "Fuck if I'm going to work at McDonalds or Wal-Mart" crowd because there's a lack of respect for those positions and it isn't as glorious as what's on MTV.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:We have millions of n...iggers and white trash losers collecting welfare. The only welfare they ought to get is a bus ticket to the nearest lettuce patch.

Werd to your mama.

Tells you how much the politicians really give a shit, when the words "immigration reform," and "welfare reform" aren't inseparable to them. If ever there was a "one hand washes the other" issue, this one is it.

Then again, Trampis probably doesn't want the extra-dark crowd stinking up his farm, right?\

Tramp -- take a visit to an inner city sometime, and see if you feel the same way.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

Trampis wrote:Go ahead and tell your state representative how you wouldnt mind paying 50%more for your beef so ins they can padlock the borders
I wouldn't mind. It's a deal: 50% more for beef, padlock on border (and maybe stock the Rio Grande w/crocs). Usually Usually the stock rhetorical question is 'well, do YOU want to pay $3 for a head of lettuce?' If only I were being genuinely asked: if it meant real border control, hell yes I'd pay $3 for a head of lettuce. My state representative isn't listening.

And anyway what is so terrible about paying our own citizens decent wages to do grueling jobs?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

when the words "immigration reform," and "welfare reform" aren't inseparable to them. If ever there was a "one hand washes the other" issue, this one is it.
This is a very strange concept and not likely to work.

Sincerely,

The Social Security system that gets tons of money from the illegal workers with fake SS Numbers and their employers to pay HUGE sums into the failing system.

(thereby saving SS from implosion)
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Why would it be my responsibility to hire and train someone to work who has been on welfare ?Some of you seem to think it would be a wise business decision to hire people who do not want to work. Lazy and unproductive are two words that come to mind.Oh yea,thats going to make me some money!

Which employee will make me more money,a welfare mother or a Mexican whose eager to put some hours in so his paycheck is as big as it can be?And, if I make less money because the welfare recipient mvscal brought to work for me,breaks stuff,causes the production line to stop,doesnt clean my clients house,cant tell a wall from a window to paint...etc,then i wont be able to pay as much taxes,buy stuff like new cars,boats,eat out, etc.

This country needs a sub middle class thats eager to work and get ahead.Take away the immigrants and that class all but dissappears.
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

mvscal wrote:Of course it wouldn't cost anything close to 50% not that I would object to even that much. Fuck these globalist cocksuckers. Free trade only works when everyone is working from the same play book.

It's way past time we started getting proactive in protecting American jobs and American markets.
RACK

This country needs a sub middle class thats eager to work and get ahead.Take away the immigrants and that class all but dissappears.
Get ahead?? How the fuck can a sub-middle class American get ahead when the country is full of illegal aliens willing to work for a pittance?
warren

Post by warren »

mvscal wrote:
tuff gong wrote:I wouldn't mind. It's a deal: 50% more for beef,
Of course it wouldn't cost anything close to 50% not that I would object to even that much. Fuck these globalist cocksuckers. Free trade only works when everyone is working from the same play book.

It's way past time we started getting proactive in protecting American jobs and American markets.
Fuck yeah! Shut down the borders, put up the "Closed" signs, and herd up the illegals and send them packing. If they're going to reward these law breaking wet backs with amnesty then I want reimbursement for all the time and money I've spent when I paid the price for my youthfull indescretions. Why should they be allowed to trample all over our laws while, rightly so, legal citizens are taken to task for their wrongdoings?

Then, start enacting the same trade barriers on Chinka and Taiwack that they put up on us. If you lefty hypocrites are really for human rights you would force these type of countries to have to reform their policies on labour and raise the standard of living instead of forcing their lower class into sweat shops. If mexico would not have been allowed to pawn off their dregs on us, they would have had to reform their domestic policies long ago and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

warren wrote:Fuck yeah! Shut down the borders, put up the "Closed" signs, and herd up the illegals and send them packing. If they're going to reward these law breaking wet backs with amnesty then I want reimbursement for all the time and money I've spent when I paid the price for my youthfull indescretions. Why should they be allowed to trample all over our laws while, rightly so, legal citizens are taken to task for their wrongdoings?

Then, start enacting the same trade barriers on Chinka and Taiwack that they put up on us. If you lefty hypocrites are really for human rights you would force these type of countries to have to reform their policies on labour and raise the standard of living instead of forcing their lower class into sweat shops. If mexico would not have been allowed to pawn off their dregs on us, they would have had to reform their domestic policies long ago and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
That may be the single best political post I have ever seen.

There is no realistic solution to the issue of illegal immigration that does not involve improving the conditions of Mexican workers in Mexico.

As for the Aisan sweatshops you speak of, the simplest solution would be to index tariffs to the prevailing wages in the importing country. Good luck ever seeing it come to pass.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

BSmack wrote:
warren wrote:Fuck yeah! Shut down the borders, put up the "Closed" signs, and herd up the illegals and send them packing. If they're going to reward these law breaking wet backs with amnesty then I want reimbursement for all the time and money I've spent when I paid the price for my youthfull indescretions. Why should they be allowed to trample all over our laws while, rightly so, legal citizens are taken to task for their wrongdoings?

That may be the single best political post I have ever seen.

There is no realistic solution to the issue of illegal immigration that does not involve improving the conditions of Mexican workers in Mexico.

As for the Aisan sweatshops you speak of, the simplest solution would be to index tariffs to the prevailing wages in the importing country. Good luck ever seeing it come to pass.
Rack both these posts. If we're going to have a true Nafta, there can't be such a disparity in wages and living conditions. Even if Mexico paid the federal minimum wage (U.S.), I suspect we'd cut the illegal immigrant flow in half.

If Canada was paying 150 bucks an hour (entry level wage) for the job I do, you can bet your sweet ass I'd seriously consider becoming a canuck....legally or otherwise. Especially if Canadian corporations were begging me to break the laws of Canada and the enforcement was lax due to the political influence of said corporations enabling me further.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Indeed. Nice take warren.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

nebraska needs some influx of new genes
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

This country needs a sub middle class thats eager to work and get ahead.Take away the immigrants and that class all but dissappears
What the fuck are you talking about? Unemployment is low because there's plenty of hard working American's. The difference is they wan't to succeed and move ahead in life. Being shit on by years of government corruption keeping them in absolute poverty and being buttfucked by "elite" is all these immigrants have ever known and they bring that mentality to our job market. Modern day slaves on the run and unable to assimilate by their lack of education about earning a wage comeserate to skill level, they drastically deflate wages in thousands of Blue collar Jobs that once raised families and kept American money in America . While Hard Working Middle Class American's battle to pay for good education, affordable healthcare and necessities of life, the illegals get it freely handed out as rewards for making sure the Globalist Shitstain's pockets are lined enough money to lobby whatever power they need through Politicians. Dual Citizenship and Open Borders are reality. Amnesty, Drivers Licenses and guaranteed free healthcare for all the family that comes to visit from home.

Middle Class American's are definately looking at a stacked deck created just for them by some seriously powerfull, greedy, "special" group of heartless, egomaniacal Motherfuckers with more wealth and daily revenue than many well developed Nations with all the paid in full political favors and imported cheap labor they need to keep it that way for a long time.

The top "earners" in the Global Economy are happy, and loaded with new set of expensive Tools to play with, they're about done with Dubya and they're setting to get primed for the next round of "generous offerings" in support of a smooth transition into the "New and Improved" Puppet Government after he leaves.

Those other poor immigrant people (Numbers still unknown because of lack of any legal records) who supposedly are doing all that work nobody else want's to do are collecting as many taxpayer funded freebies and "heart felt" donations as possible and creating the next generation of Non-English speaking so you can stay a stupid, work for shit wages and then take all the free government swag you can get without ever being held accountable are doing just fine. When needed they will be on the news waving those colors of Mexico, marching to protest any challenge to their current gravytrain. To actually change something and enforce law might hurt the free flow of "Global Money" funneled almost directly to an even more brutal and heartless egomaniacal rich group of motherfuckers that the stupid fools are running from. What's could be better for these assholes than their Minions working and being coddled by the US Taxpayer and sending huge amounts of money back for them to keep for themselves.

[marq=right]Wakey Wakey............. [/marq]
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So Jack, what do you think about immigration?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

H4E, I think there's one thing that you're forgetting...the genetic traits that you describe in them aren't going to be successful, at least the physical ones. The ones that reveal them to be hard-working and determined will, of course...but their children and progeny in general will probably begin to evidence physical characteristics of Americans - they'll get taller, etc.

"Lower middle class"? If you are industrious enough to make a middle class living, then you're definitely still reaching for more - and anyone with a paycheck can grab credit and live beyond their means. "Lower Middle Class" does not compute.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

PSUFAN wrote:H4E, I think there's one thing that you're forgetting...the genetic traits that you describe in them aren't going to be successful, at least the physical ones. The ones that reveal them to be hard-working and determined will, of course...but their children and progeny in general will probably begin to evidence physical characteristics of Americans - they'll get taller, etc.

"Lower middle class"? If you are industrious enough to make a middle class living, then you're definitely still reaching for more - and anyone with a paycheck can grab credit and live beyond their means. "Lower Middle Class" does not compute.
True. It might take a couple generations or ten. I still think they look silly, though. If a person can learn to tolerate the criminal aspect of their presence (why should we?), you still have to deal with the way most refuse to assimilate. That's beyond fucking ungrateful. I'd compare it to a thief burglarizing your home, and then standing on your front lawn giving you the finger. Smugly grinning at you knowing he most likely won't be held to account.

I don't give a shit how determined and hard working they are. I don't give two shits if they regularly get kittens out of trees and donate blood at the red cross. They still committed a crime and commit another with each illegal step they take in this country.

Desperation or the dream of a better life isn't a plausible explanation for I or you if we knocked off a liquor store for some extra cash. Why should it be for them?
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

You scared they'll get to nail your sister before you do?
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Cripple Fight wrote:You scared they'll get to nail your sister before you do?
Yawn.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I'd compare it to a thief burglarizing your home, and then standing on your front lawn giving you the finger. Smugly grinning at you knowing he most likely won't be held to account.
Rack!

Sucks doesn't it!