Barbaro.....DEAD

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Qbert wrote:Ken

as a christian...i'm reaching out to you in your time of need....aftr making rediculous post after post.

maybe you should revisit the facts of what Jesus has done for YOU?
Uhhh, this guy's just trolling, right?
'swat I wrote it off as.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Shoalzie wrote:I just lost my grandfather over the weekend...who gives a shit about a horse? Too bad he broke his leg during that race but ESPN went overboard with the coverage and it became a joke after a while. It wasn't like Barbaro was Secretariat or anything. It's just another human interest story they milked until the very end.
How did your grandpa break his leg??

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. HONESTLY, sorry about your loss, and I hope that you and yours are doing well.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mile-Hi T wrote:Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
You took a shot at a guy who just lost his grandfather because you had to break off that little piece of comedic brilliance?

Move over Wolfman.

Move over Jack.

There's a new sherrif in town.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Oh, and let me add...

If you've got a sea of posters in a thread, and Toddowen comes along as the only guy agreeing with you, you just might want to stop...think...and reassess your opinion.
I'd trade YOU for Todd anyday.

Todd actually provides some content, while you are speciously w/o same. Have you always aspired to be such a malodorous worthless cocksucker?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ken wrote:
Qbert wrote:Ken

as a christian...i'm reaching out to you in your time of need....aftr making rediculous post after post.

maybe you should revisit the facts of what Jesus has done for YOU?
Uhhh, this guy's just trolling, right?
'swat I wrote it off as.
Q's got people.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Oh, believe me, when I "fail" to meet the standards of those bonding to the bottom rung of not only life, but message boards (which REALLY says a lot considering this shit ain't hard), then I know I'm doing something right.

Seriously. Your creative input, as it's directed towards me, is no more useful than a spoon in front of KC Paul when a ladle is nearby.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Q's got people...
yep!

i have people from hither and "yawn" (did it for you).

Trolling? me?

why?

saw something Posted that wasn't SMART.

shouldn't have to back track through the rest of this Thread to see if Shoalz posted something out of line.

Shoalz' grandpa passed (regardless of EVERYTHING in this THREAD)...y'all were missing THAT....so, my "TROLLING" worked???....

you simple Bastards.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:I'd trade YOU for Todd anyday.
Good. Tardowen is in need. Off yourself and if the rest of us are lucky, he'll follow.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

This thread is flogging a dead horse.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Shoalzie wrote:I just lost my grandfather over the weekend...who gives a shit about a horse?
Damn Shoalzie that sure was fast. Hope he didn't suffer much. wasn't it just 6 weeks ago or so that they diagnosed him?

One of my mothers sisters died last week. She'd been sick and in pain for a long time, so it was really a relief to see her suffering over. Goddamn cancer is a bitch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Barbaro.....Dead

I'm out of the loop over here on the east side.

I saw this thread and got stiff as hell thinking perhaps it's true ........ Babwa Streiswand is off to the glue factory.

Wrong fucking horse.

Prick tease.

R.I.P., horse.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

I understand that for the upcoming WNBA season as a tribute the players will all wear a black horseshoe on their uniforms.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

First off, QBert and Todd...thanks for your well wishes.
Mister Bushice wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I just lost my grandfather over the weekend...who gives a shit about a horse?
Damn Shoalzie that sure was fast. Hope he didn't suffer much. wasn't it just 6 weeks ago or so that they diagnosed him?

One of my mothers sisters died last week. She'd been sick and in pain for a long time, so it was really a relief to see her suffering over. Goddamn cancer is a bitch.

I saw him for the last time the weekend before last and got to spend about 25 minutes with him before my sister and I had to leave so he could get some rest. He'd gone almost a month without eating anything substantial and he was dangerously close to going under 100 pounds. This past week, he stopped drinking anything and by Saturday, his pulse was very weak and the doctors at hospice pronounced him dead at around 12:30 a.m. Sunday. He's definitely in a better place now. He'll be cremated this week and his remains will be buried at the old military base nearby in Battle Creek. He'll get a funeral with full military honors but that won't take place until early May.

I'd like to thank you again for your nice message a few weeks back and for you showing concern. I know my history on this board with mentioning anything about my family...or future family members. Family is the most important thing to me and I definitely I don't appreciate it when anyone wants to be a smart ass. If you're that disturbed of a person to make light of a person's misfortunes, karma can be a bitch.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I live about 35 minutes from the hospital where Barbaro was being kept/treated etc.. I swear to God, if my morning commute is in any way impacted because some funeral procession for a horse comes rolling through Downingtown PA, I'm going to start slashing tires.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Ken wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:
Ken wrote: ... and it would have mattered if it WERE Secretariat? Guess you're also a menstruating vagina.

I was just making a comparison...a horse is a horse, of course.

I'll take that clever vagina line as your way of sending your condolenses...unless you conveniently skimmed over that first line of my post.
... and a downright shit-filled-underwear comparison it was. You chided others for expressing sorrow over the death of a horse by intimating their sorrows were better directed at the death of a... now get this... a HORSE.

Condolences regarding your grandfather.
Did that actually make you feel better? A li'l note of condolence from ken? Fucking gimmee a break.

You were looking WAY too much into that original statement to begin with...forget about me mentioning my grandfather. He really didn't have anything to do with this but I was using his passing and my feelings about that this weekend compared to my feelings to a horse being euthanized. You clearly like to disect anything I say and turn it into your way to put the screws to me and call me names as if you were an insecure grade school bully. I certainly didn't expect you to give me any sympathy or empathy considering you pretty much think anything I say is stupid and "vagina-like". Yeah, having feelings about a family member passing away...what a sissy I am. Your back-handed response is about what I should expect from you so thank you for not disappointing me.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Don’t sweat it, Shoalzie, it’s just Kendra being Kendra. Bitch personified.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, but it looks like he had a nice long life. I lost three of my grandparents by the time I was five, I have no memory of any of them. Well, I have no memory of a lot of things (‘sup mind-altering substances). I do remember my maternal grandfather. I remember a white-haired old man sitting in an easy chair not saying much.

I now have a grandson who will be five next month. I spend as much time with him as I possibly can, down on the floor with him playing with his trains, taking him to a water park, an amusement park, doing anything and everything that he seems to enjoy. He’s going to remember his grandpa, and by god, he’s going to feel it when I’m gone.

Try and look at the positive side. Yes, you lost a loved one, but at least it wasn’t a hot cousin.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Shoalzie,

Dude, why are you posting your last name? Just curious...
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:Shoalzie,

Why is it a big deal if he does?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I dunno, probably becase the internet's infested with psychos?
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

I honestly don't understand what losing a loved one has to do with losing a fuckin horse. Unless your loved one is Rebecca Lobo, shut the fuck up. This is getting depressing.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I dunno, probably becase the internet's infested with psychos?
And these psychos can't already find names and addresses?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I dunno, probably becase the internet's infested with psychos?
Surely it would be a much greater task.

Why try and help them along?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BSmack wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:Shoalzie,

Why is it a big deal if he does?

I wish we lived in a world where people wouldn't take liberties to having information like that but we don't. I took it down.

I want to find some old pictures of him from when he was in the Army/Air Force and make a memorial sig. Cheesy, I know...I just want to keep him in my thoughts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Hey, more power to ya. I didn't care, but as Mgo said, there's real fuckos out there. No need giving a helping hand.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Shoalzie wrote:I want to find some old pictures of him from when he was in the Army/Air Force and make a memorial sig. Cheesy, I know...I just want to keep him in my thoughts.
I'm sure you will Shoalzie. My grandfather has been living with my folks for the past 8 months and has been on a steady decline. I can't say I've experienced what you're going through but it is on my horizon.

Good luck and God Bless.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Shoalzie wrote:I wish we lived in a world where people wouldn't take liberties to having information like that but we don't. I took it down.

I want to find some old pictures of him from when he was in the Army/Air Force and make a memorial sig. Cheesy, I know...I just want to keep him in my thoughts.
There's nothing cheesy about it. Do what you want with your sig. I just don't think there's as much potential harm in having a dead man's name on your sig as others on this board might think. I personally wish everybody on the Internet had to give their name to get on. You would see a hell of a lot less shit trolling.

Yea, I know that's not feasible. But a man can dream of a world without shit trolls can't he?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

BSmack wrote:
Surely it would be a much greater task.

Why try and help them along?
OK, you saw his sig. Go find his name and address based on nothing more than his dead grandfather's name.

Good luck.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:But a man can dream of a world without shit trolls can't he?
Throw in a weekly BJ for married men by their wife while you're at it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Nice take B.

Shoalzie, pay tribute to the man in your sig, but abstract his name out a bit like "Pops" or whatever you called your gramps. You don't have to put his real name if you don't want and you can do what your heart wants to do, pay tribute to a good man at the same time.

RACK Indy
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

Mile-Hi T wrote:Who gives a shit if Barbarino died?? They are already finding a replacement for him on some lame ass "voting" show.on Sun nights(i think).

Will you guys be sad when Horseshack dies as well.
this guy is a douchebag but I have to give this a RACKITY RACK RACK ROO!
it made me laugh
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack,

I found Shoalzie's name and phone number in 60 seconds.

Not that tough.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:BSmack,

Not that tough.
Did you call him?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

So because Indy's not one of these psychos that means they aren't out there?

Where are you going with this, B?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I have no need to call him. He posted his last name. he has his city location there in his profile. I was just giving some friendly advice?

Any partiular reason you are being a prick about it or is it just part of your contrarian motive?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:BSmack,

Not that tough.
Did you call him?
Hey, do you live in Fairport?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Yeah, I'm being Shrubber by trying to get someone to give everyone LESS personal information, YOU ASS!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

IndyFrisco wrote:Yeah, I'm being Shrubber by trying to get someone to give everyone LESS personal information, YOU ASS!
ftfy......
get out, get out while there's still time
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I am, in fact, the BizarroShrubber.

I don't shit my pants.

I do not collect personal information on people.

What personal info I have come across, I have discarded.

I don't shit my pants.

I have a fully functional back.

The only drugs I've ever taken that were not prescribed to me for a medical condition are alcohol and tobacco and I no longer use tobacco.

I've never called a single person on these boards.

I've only seen one person on these boards and that is in the year 2000. I guess two because my friend here in town now posts here occasionally.

I don't shit my pants.

I can post in the CFB Forum.

Oh, and I don't shit my pants.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Indy...no harm, no foul. Thanks for the heads up. I know some people will do bad things when they get someone's identity. Chalk it up to being a little too naive. The last thing I'd want to have happen is some clown to prank call my grandmother...especially right now.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Yeah, your pops was 89 or 90? According tot he net, he was 89. You can't stop psychos from doing shit. You can only hope to contain them by not putting shit out there.