Cast your vote

Nominations will be accepted until Super Sunday

fukkin'POLLS...

just add your commentary...OK?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Cude-

Gumbel isn't a commentator. He's the play by play guy.. and an awful one at that. Collinsworth, the commentator of that tandem sucks major donkey balls too.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

I thought QBert outlawed polls in this forum. Expect your takeless thread to be edited.

Btw -- for this shit poll to be for real, you really should think about adding about 15 names to it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan Dierdorf needs to be added to the list.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Randy Cross needs to be on the list
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dierdorf
Brian Baldinger
Bill Maas
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dierdork is the worst evah..period end of discussion. Never tires of his own opinion, spews endlessly, overbearing, and he has a freeking lisp...not good for a commentator!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:Cude-

Gumbel isn't a commentator. He's the play by play guy.. and an awful one at that. Collinsworth, the commentator of that tandem sucks major donkey balls too.
There has never been a worse combination than Gumbel and Colinsworth in the booth. They make the ESPN MNF crew look like Hall of Fame broadcasters by comparison.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

John Madden
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Jsc810 wrote:jiminphilly, you probably can change your avatar now. Saints are as dead as the Eagles, we'll both have to wait until next year.
I was late getting the av loaded so I told TenTallBen that I'd carry it an additional week. Saints were fun to watch and Colston helped me in FF this year.. I'm honored to show off the av..

(rack me for trading for Reggie Bush this past year in a keeper league)
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Cude-

There has never been a worse combination than Gumbel and Colinsworth in the booth. They make the ESPN MNF crew look like Hall of Fame broadcasters by comparison.
Probably true. Turico is just too flat of an announcer and Kornheiser looked like grover from Sesame St. with the way he sat with the hunched back and the clown face smile. Theisman can be insightful once in a while but he's generally an annoying shithead.

Give me Al Michaels and Troy Aikman.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Commentator or play-by-play "guy" the worst evah has got to be Burnt Hamburger, hands down. He gets extra credit for longevity.

Worst team evah is Hamburger, Phyllis George and Jimmy the Geek. Most of you are prolly too young to even remember this alltime trio of suckage, but it makes my gut tie up in knots just thinking about it.

I'll have to admit though Cornholer, as a newcomer, deserves recognition. Never heard him say anything that was remotely relevant or interesting, and mostly just obnoxious bullshit.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mikey wrote:Commentator or play-by-play "guy" the worst evah has got to be Burnt Hamburger, hands down. He gets extra credit for longevity.

Worst team evah is Hamburger, Phyllis George and Jimmy the Geek. Most of you are prolly too young to even remember this alltime trio of suckage, but it makes my gut tie up in knots just thinking about it.

I'll have to admit though Cornholer, as a newcomer, deserves recognition. Never heard him say anything that was remotely relevant or interesting, and mostly just obnoxious bullshit.

say what!
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Why is Phil Simms on that list. I think he is pretty good.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

cuda

sorry bro, it's a tie between simms and theisman.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

madden might be getting a little senile, but, he is still heads and shoulders above the rest of the horrible color commentator.

I don't watch enough football these days to even know who is who outside of the old fat guy, but I do know this. They all pretty much sux.

Here's an idea, just anounce the fukking game and feel free to just stfu between plays unless you really do have something intelligent to say.

The idea that we will get bored and fall asleep if you don't keep yapping is a mistaken one.

As for all time king sux at color commentating or prehaps even talking on television, period, the undisputed champeen of the known universe is burnt hamburger. It isn't even up for discussion.

They should have a burnt hamburger trophy that they can hand out each year to the second shittiest talker.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvscal wrote:I would literally laugh out loud if I saw Cornholer get hit by a bus.
Same here. I'd also LoL, hard, if Theesman got hit by a bus.

Btw, this poll is flawed.

Sin,

Both of those asshats are absolutely HORRID, given that they are supposed to be play-by-play guys, but are, unfortunately for everyone subjected to their idiocy, commentators.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I actually like Mike Patrick quite a bit.

I'd like to add another vote for Pusberger as being simply fucking horrid.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I thought QBert outlawed polls in this forum. Expect your takeless thread to be edited.

Btw -- for this shit poll to be for real, you really should think about adding about 15 names to it.
i laughed!

DIErdork is the KING of SUPIDITY...Randy Cross could be his left nut and Theeeesman could be his right...
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

At least Thiesman and Simms know the game.

Gumbal sounds like he lost his place while reading and is trying to keep up.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mike Patrick. Hands down.

I honestly, truly don't believe that guy knows anything at all about the game of football.