Jessee Jackson

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Jessee Jackson

Post by Laxplayer »

Just wondering who he's going to be rooting for in the super bowl. If it was either Smith or Dungy it would be obvious he'd be rooting for the black guy but he's going to have to go against one black guy in two weeks. But what a predicament this puts Mr. King of racists in......
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Re: Jessee Jackson

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Laxplayer wrote:Just wondering who he's going to be rooting for in the super bowl. If it was either Smith or Dungy it would be obvious he'd be rooting for the black guy but he's going to have to go against one black guy in two weeks. But what a predicament this puts Mr. King of racists in......
This coming from a girl that plays lacrosse and golf. The fact that you even KNOW the name Jesse Jackson suprises me.

Now go back to bed and let your nanny/mommy tuck you back in before daddy shoves a Brine or Calloway back into your ass,....again.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Jackson will be outraged that there is no black QB in this years game and will stage a demonstration outside of Dolphins Stadium.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

This coming from a girl that plays lacrosse and golf. The fact that you even KNOW the name Jesse Jackson suprises me.

Now go back to bed and let your nanny/mommy tuck you back in before daddy shoves a Brine or Calloway back into your ass,....again.
Wait...that was smack talk. Oh, I get it.....that was almost funny. Keep trying, you may actually offend me or get someone to laugh at your weak ass attempt at smack.
Keep trying though.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

The Assassin wrote:Jackson will be outraged that there is no black QB in this years game and will stage a demonstration outside of Dolphins Stadium.

..and be promptly shot by a group of cubans....God, I hate you racists!
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Laxplayer wrote:

Wait...that was smack talk. Oh, I get it.....that was almost funny. Keep trying, you may actually offend me or get someone to laugh at your weak ass attempt at smack.
Keep trying though.
I'm sorry, i just noticed that you used the term "hater". Since you have recently joined the 90's, I will back off and let you go through puberty, pick up a brick sized cell phone, buy the new Wham casette, join "jazzercize", and go to Target to pick up the new Intellevision.

Don't take it personal... you just suck.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

JJ will wait until AFTER the SB and he will then ride the jock of the losing coach because whitey was keepig him down.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Jsc810 wrote:
Mile-Hi T wrote: This coming from a girl that plays lacrosse
WTF is wrong with playing lacrosse? :?
It's no ultimate frisby..
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jsc810 wrote:
Mile-Hi T wrote: This coming from a girl that plays lacrosse
WTF is wrong with playing lacrosse? :?
Maybe it is the fact they use much fewer pads than football yet they are able to wield sticks and hit each other with them. yeah, sounds like a pussy sport to me. :meds:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Lacrosse seems like the kind of sport that would only be fun if you were on acid.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Image
You would have to be on acid to check that guy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mile-Hi T wrote:God, I hate you racists!
Piled-Hi T drops in here and in less than two weeks start throwing around racist tags?

This just in T-bag, but pointing out hypocrisy and a double standard does not necessarily make somebody a racist.

On the other hand, from what I've read of you since your grand re-incarnation here on our fair Board, you most decidedly are a clueless dumbfuck. Feel free to get lost again.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Good one, Mikey. Most never realized the great Jim Brown was an all world lacrosse player at Syracuse. Played a little football, too. He used a very short lacrosse stick that he could hold close to his body, making it tough to get the ball away from him. Because he did this so well, they outlawed short sticks. I think that's how it goes. Lax?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mile-Hi T wrote:
Laxplayer wrote:Just wondering who he's going to be rooting for in the super bowl. If it was either Smith or Dungy it would be obvious he'd be rooting for the black guy but he's going to have to go against one black guy in two weeks. But what a predicament this puts Mr. King of racists in......

...I know T and trust me you'd want him on your side! Get my point Piled?
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Mustang wrote:Good one, Mikey. Most never realized the great Jim Brown was an all world lacrosse player at Syracuse. Played a little football, too. He used a very short lacrosse stick that he could hold close to his body, making it tough to get the ball away from him. Because he did this so well, they outlawed short sticks. I think that's how it goes. Lax?
Short Sticks? Not interested......

Sincerely.

Irie Lagos
Meat Gazer
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I'm sorry, i just noticed that you used the term "hater". Since you have recently joined the 90's, I will back off and let you go through puberty, pick up a brick sized cell phone, buy the new Wham casette, join "jazzercize", and go to Target to pick up the new Intellevision.

Where did I use the term hater? Oh, wait, I didn't. Keep putting words where they aren't. Dumb fuck.
Oh, 90's smack. I suck and that's all you've got. If I suck man you must take the whole thing in your mouth, slobber all over it and then take the man yogurt like the bitch that you are.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Laxplayer wrote:

Where did I use the term hater? Oh, wait, I didn't. Keep putting words where they aren't. Dumb fuck.
Oh, 90's smack. I suck and that's all you've got. If I suck man you must take the whole thing in your mouth, slobber all over it and then take the man yogurt like the bitch that you are.
president of what club?? Dumb fuck.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I'm sorry...it's right there. Can't you fucking read.
Have you been an asshole your whole life or just recently?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Piled Hi isn't long for this place.

Sin,
MA
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Time for pops to runned this looser.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Piled-High believes in getting a new
tat' for every 'great' post he puts up.

Qbert

Post by Qbert »

BEATINGS!

OUCH!

~Sin
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Laxplayer wrote:I'm sorry...it's right there. Can't you fucking read.
Have you been an asshole your whole life or just recently?
So the word hater is different the way you spell it????...
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

War Wagon wrote:Piled Hi isn't long for this place.

Sin,
MA
Long for this place??? By saying that, do you mean......What the fuck DO you mean?
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Mikey wrote:Time for pops to runned this looser.
Time for you to learn english or runned your ass to hell.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

poptart wrote:Piled-High believes in getting a new
tat' for every 'great' post he puts up.

Clever Pop,..clever.

I am trying to cover my skin, because I am ashamed to be white....Why not turn this thread racist too???..
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The last 'tard who was in the habit of QUADRUPLE postings ended up melting down and posting male-on-male pr0n in multiple threads in the middle of the night.

Not sayin' it'll go down that way again, ..... but .....
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Oh spelling smack....that's almost as funny as .......well nothing that you posted.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mile-Hi T wrote: Long for this place??? By saying that, do you mean......What the fuck DO you mean?
Wow. Even for a mule fan, you're not very sharp.

What I mean is that by judging the content of you posts, you won't last very long here. This place, and by that I mean the NFL forum, tends to chew up and spit out nappy ass noobs who drop in here acting like they're all that and a bag of chips.

Now that I think about it, what ever happened to that Where'sMyBrain Dungver troll? Haven't seen him around for awhile. And here he was becoming one of my favorite stalkers.