Change your tampon, LadyTomlinson

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

LaDainian Tomlinson laughed when the subject was raised. If the Patriots lose the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, Bill Belichick will be the coach of the AFC Pro Bowl squad. The AFC roster will have at least nine Chargers, one of whom is a starting running back named Tomlinson.
“I thought about that,” Tomlinson said. “It will be pretty interesting. I don't know how that'll go over. I probably wouldn't say two words to him.”

Well... "LT".... :meds:... if that's the case then::::

I hope the Patriots win Sunday night and Belichick flies to Qualcolm Stadium after the game, shits on the Chargers mid-field logo and then wipes his ass with a LaDainian "Round Mound of Rebound" Tomlinson jersey. That would be classy.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

jiminphilly wrote:
The closeline wasn't deliberate. Both were going for the ball, Colvin tipped it in a manner that put him in direct line of LT whose hands were up going for the ball too..
Nobody said it was "deliberate" you fucking moron.

But it happened.

Thanks for bringing your usual dose of 'dumbfuck' to this thread though-we were all out before you decided to log your takeless ass in.

Here's to you getting "deliberately" clotheslined before getting teabagged to death from your life partner while "Right Round" is blaring in the backscene.

Fucking tard.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

My take is that Tomlinson's rant was weak.

WIN THE FUCKIN' GAME!

I think most of it was because he was frustrated and disappointed in his teammates that played poorly.

A very shitty way to end the season and the very definition of underachievement.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Raydah James wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
The closeline wasn't deliberate. Both were going for the ball, Colvin tipped it in a manner that put him in direct line of LT whose hands were up going for the ball too..
Nobody said it was "deliberate" you fucking moron.

But it happened.

Thanks for bringing your usual dose of 'dumbfuck' to this thread though-we were all out before you decided to log your takeless ass in.

Here's to you getting "deliberately" clotheslined before getting teabagged to death from your life partner while "Right Round" is blaring in the backscene.

Fucking tard.
Time to wash your gel encrusted dome, James. Neely was calling out LT for having no class because of his closeline tackle of Colvin. Had Neely been paying attention he would have seen it wasn't intentional. That's all I was pointing out.

If that's all it takes for you to break out another one of your epic 'you're a fag' blasts then you're slipping. Has the off-season been that long for you already?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

jiminphilly wrote:Has the off-season been that long for you already?
I believe the Raider off-season began somewhere around Week 9.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Why does there always have to be a fucking tard that offers absolutely nothing in every archivable thread?

Congrats Jim, your place as one of the Lambda tri-tards is securely intact.

Now step the fuck out of this thread you gameless cunt.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

jiminphilly wrote:Time to wash your gel encrusted dome, James. Neely was calling out LT for having no class because of his closeline tackle of Colvin. Had Neely been paying attention he would have seen it wasn't intentional. That's all I was pointing out.

Who cares if it was intentional or not? More importantly, how the fuck do you know it wasn't intentional? Seems to me, the last couple of days have proven how easily Lily Tomlin melts. Dude could have totally been trying to hurt him. You don't know. That facemask thing would be in line with the total bitchdom Lily has demonstrated the last 48 hours. Even more importantly, the refs blew the call by not giving Lily a 15 yard penalty on the play.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Raydah James wrote:Why does there always have to be a fucking tard that offers absolutely nothing in every archivable thread?

Congrats Jim, your place as one of the Lambda tri-tards is securely intact.

Now step the fuck out of this thread you gameless cunt.
and yet your only contribution to this 'archivable thread' is to go Ctrl-Paul from another website? Thanks you showing off your deft skills with the keyboard there James.

You're having such a great time blasting LT as a sore vag yet if the Raiders were in a position to acquire him you'd get down on your knees and suck LT's dick till he blasted the back of your throat.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

jiminphilly wrote:You're having such a great time blasting LT as a sore vag yet if the Raiders were in a position to acquire him you'd let him cheap shot you the way he did when he melted down on Colvin.

FIXED.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Even more importantly, the refs blew the call by not giving Lily a 15 yard penalty on the play.
Why? He didn't have a grasp of the face mask.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

jiminphilly wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Even more importantly, the refs blew the call by not giving Lily a 15 yard penalty on the play.
Clotheslining is OK though?

Get fucked, you freezing lardsicle of a philly douche.

Just make sure to wipe Lady T's glueshot off your chin, cunt.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Raydah James wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
Clotheslining is OK though?

Get fucked, you freezing lardsicle of a philly douche.

Just make sure to wipe Lady T's glueshot off your chin, cunt.

I see Colvin catching the ball up near his helmet.
I see LT making an attempt to go after the ball.

If the end result is LT catching Colvin's helmet because he was going for the ball but not grabbing the face mask, I see no reason for a penalty to be called (factoring in the speed of the game, LT hitting Colvin in the head wasn't diliberate or worthy of a penalty.

(don't forget the ref's huddled before making the non-call).

No denial that you'd suck down LT's baby batter if he suddenly became a Raider?

Thanks for playing 2-14.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

jiminphilly wrote:
He used the face mask to tackle Colvin. I don't care if he didn't have his fingers wrapped around one of the bars that make up the mask. His hand was covering the mask and he definitely yanked his hand in a downward motion. Call it what you want, face mask, clothesline, whatever... he tackled him by his face mask.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

jiminphilly wrote:If the end result is LT catching Colvin's helmet because he was going for the ball but not grabbing the face mask, I see no reason for a penalty to be called (factoring in the speed of the game, LT hitting Colvin in the head wasn't diliberate or worthy of a penalty.

(don't forget the ref's huddled before making the non-call).

Okay... so you're saying he hit Colvin in the head? Face mask is part of the helmet. The helmet is attached to the head. Blows to the head (no that kind, dick snorkle) are also illegal and merit a 15 yard penalty. Intentional or no.

Dismissed.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Raydah James wrote: One player singled out by Colvin was quarterback Philip Rivers, with whom he had a dust-up following a turnover.

“I told [Rivers] to stop talking,” Colvin said. “He said he didn’t even know my name"
you suppose he knows who Colvin is NOW.........

indeed.......:lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's apparent 14-2 didn't earn the Chargers much respect around these parts.

I guess it could be a lot worse.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:It's apparent 14-2 didn't earn the Chargers much respect around these parts.
That kind of shit happens when your team hasn't won a playoff game since Clinton's first term.

Edit: Let the pile on continue.

http://kfmb.com/sports/chargers/story.php?id=76966#

Click play video on this page and in less than one minute you'll see Phillip Rivers doing his best Ryan Leaf impression.

:lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
trev wrote:It's apparent 14-2 didn't earn the Chargers much respect around these parts.
That kind of shit happens when your team hasn't won a playoff game since Clinton's first term.

Edit: Let the pile on continue.

Click play video on this page and in less than one minute you'll see Phillip Rivers doing his best Ryan Leaf impression.

This is the photo on your link Bri....Ryan Leaf..not..Brady's a class guy and this is Rivers congratulating him after the game. Ellis Hobbs is just what Rivers called him after the game.."the sorriest corner in the league" and don't you wish Worthlessburger would have the chones to go off on him under the same circumstances?

...it takes some of the sting out of it knowing the piler-oners' are fans of teams that are already in the toilet, or are on a fast track to the freeking bottom of the pack....

The Raiduhs everyone knows about....the freeking laughing stock of the NFL..what 15 coaching changes in the past few years...freeking 12 touchdowns all year...168 points for the season..2-14, losers of their last 9 games, no QB, No coach, arguably the worst offense ever assembled in the history of the league. Please James, your drivel is older than the Raiduhs owner...give it a rest. No matter how hard you try and deflect, you're still firmly positioned inside Al's jump suit clutched to his ball-sack, little wonder your takes are tired and antiquated.

Pittsburgh...bwahahaha..a 500 team in a freeking freefall...no coach, QB is dumber than a freeking speedbump, defense needs overhauling...

...keep deflecting nimrods...it's all you've got...

oh and Bri..thanks for the new sig brother.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:
Your QB hasn't been the same since he hit his head in his bike accident.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:Ellis Hobbs is just what Rivers called him after the game.."the sorriest corner in the league" and don't you wish Worthlessburger would have the chones to go off on him under the same circumstances?
Funny how Phillip Leaf was unable to toss even ONE TD pass against the "sorriest corner in the league".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[stream]http://community.middlebury.edu/~bpyfrom/sorry.rm[/stream]
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

The latest main image on MSN:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK this clip.

Questions:
  • 1. Did someone stomp on P. River's balls in the post-game fracas .... ?
    'Dude' sounds all of 11 yrs old there.
    Composure, where art thou .... ? hahaha

2. Is Lady T trolling us all .... ?
    If not, the Mary Kay earrings are cuttin' off blood flow to the brain or something.
    Anyone can have a bad moment or two, but once the man caulk is extricated from the hind hole, most folks simmer down some.
    2 days later and this classless asshole is STILL not brought up to speed .... ?

Lemme help ya out, Lady T .....

You assholes got OUT-assholed on Sunday, and the immortal words of mvscal ring so very true.

Those being, you don't have to like it, you just have to suck it. :lol:

3. Are the San Diego news people trolling us .... ?
    These limp fucks make the French look rugged.
    They feign complete ignorance to the year-long classless behavior of S. Roiderman while sitting there sobbing about being fucked without a kiss by another team.

No brains OR balls on that bunch.

Props to the Bolt fans who have showed up to talk about the loss.

There are some who still have NOT checked in, btw.

Bandwagon fucks.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

I love the rally cry from the fucking tard coalition running amok in this bitch of “You’d LOVE to have LT on YOUR team”.

This just in, dumbfucks: There are 31 other teams that could easily say that.

I suggest the collective lot of you gameless twats come up with another ballhair to cling on to than the current one you're gnawing on.

As usual, RACK 'Tart
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

poptart wrote:RACK this clip.

Questions:
  • 1. Did someone stomp on P. River's balls in the post-game fracas .... ?
    'Dude' sounds all of 11 yrs old there.
    Composure, where art thou .... ? hahaha

2. Is Lady T trolling us all .... ?
    If not, the Mary Kay earrings are cuttin' off blood flow to the brain or something.
    Anyone can have a bad moment or two, but once the man caulk is extricated from the hind hole, most folks simmer down some.
    2 days later and this classless asshole is STILL not brought up to speed .... ?

Lemme help ya out, Lady T .....

You assholes got OUT-assholed on Sunday, and the immortal words of mvscal ring so very true.

Those being, you don't have to like it, you just have to suck it. :lol:

3. Are the San Diego news people trolling us .... ?
    These limp fucks make the French look rugged.
    They feign complete ignorance to the year-long classless behavior of S. Roiderman while sitting there sobbing about being fucked without a kiss by another team.

No brains OR balls on that bunch.

Props to the Bolt fans who have showed up to talk about the loss.

There are some who still have NOT checked in, btw.

Bandwagon fucks.
Rack the dogslayer for this take.. Apparently the Chargers are the perfect example of "if you can't take it, don't dish it out".

I mean, please, NFL fan has endured the cockiness of Rivers and the grandstanding of Merriman all year. Now its the NFL's turn to throw it back in their faces. Merriman hits a QB and goes into his epileptic seizure. Hey laugh it up all you want Chargers but when you get spanked be MEN enough to take it. LT and Rivers should've taken that image of the Pats celebrating on their logo and filed it under the heading "NEVER AGAIN" and used it for motivation. Now they just look like whiny cunts. Awww..got sand in your pussy LT?

And as to the point that its all fans of loser teams jumping on you, answer this Charger fan? Is your team going to win a Super Bowl this year? Yea, thats what I thought. Your team is going to win one this year about as much as Cowboy fan's will.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I already said LT got caught up in his emotions. I believe at some point he will realize he went a little too far Sunday. He should forgive himself and move on. Yes, the better team lost Sunday. They had a bad game full of mistakes. All it takes is one bad game. The timing sucked. The Chargers were showing their immaturity. Raider fan here is showing that he is still quite sore over the whooping he took in game 1 and the unlucky game for them in their second meeting. And their 2-14 pathetic season. The Raider fan knows it doesn't feel good for the masses to feel sorry for them so they are having their day and turning it around on Chargerfan. I'm quite hopeful for next year already. My team lost all 3 of their games by 1 field goal or less. They will whip the Pats like the bitches that they are next year. No one thought the Chargers would be this good. Rivers needs to calm down, I hope he does. He's just a young and cocky, talented athlete. I'm glad my team has each others backs.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

trev wrote:. Yes, the better team lost Sunday.
No, they didn't. New England came into the Charger crib and ripped their heart out. Scoreboard. End of story.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Mississippi Neck wrote:No, they didn't. New England came into the Charger crib and ripped their heart out. Scoreboard. End of story.

If Troy Brown doesn't make an exceptional play, a play that happens maybe one time out of a hundred, I seriously doubt we'd be having the same discussion.

I consider the Patriots very fortunate to have won.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:I already said LT got caught up in his emotions.
Maybe he should consider some hormone therapy? I hear it does wonderful things for post menopausal women.
I believe at some point he will realize he went a little too far Sunday. He should forgive himself and move on.
That point should have been on Monday. But no, not "LT". He had to go and try to defend himself and in the process make himself look like a whining little douche all over again.
Yes, the better team lost Sunday.
They had a bad game full of mistakes.
All it takes is one bad game.
The timing sucked.
The Chargers were showing their immaturity.

Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Bad timing and mistakes are what GOOD teams make INFERIOR teams do. Hell, if we could eliminate bad timing and mistakes, the Steelers would have finished 16-0. Maybe next time the Chargers make the playoffs (maybe in 2009 or so) they will remember to hang onto the football. If they do, they might just finish on the right side of the scoreboard.
Raider fan here is showing that he is still quite sore over the whooping he took in game 1 and the unlucky game for them in their second meeting. And their 2-14 pathetic season. The Raider fan knows it doesn't feel good for the masses to feel sorry for them so they are having their day and turning it around on Chargerfan. I'm quite hopeful for next year already. My team lost all 3 of their games by 1 field goal or less. They will whip the Pats like the bitches that they are next year. No one thought the Chargers would be this good. Rivers needs to calm down, I hope he does. He's just a young and cocky, talented athlete. I'm glad my team has each others backs.
This has nothing to do with Raiderfan. In case you missed it, just about EVERYBODY is piling on your pack of whiny bitchass Chargerettes. Maybe next year Merriroid will pass on doing his "Lights Out" dance after sacking a QB and settle for simply handing Phillip Leaf's balls to the ref after the whistle blows. Until then, your boys need to take a sip of the STFU cup.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Mississippi Neck wrote:No, they didn't. New England came into the Charger crib and ripped their heart out. Scoreboard. End of story.

If Troy Brown doesn't make an exceptional play, a play that happens maybe one time out of a hundred, I seriously doubt we'd be having the same discussion.

I consider the Patriots very fortunate to have won.

Good grief. Another simpleton. Ponder the what ifs all you want. As a Cowboy fan, I could ponder what if Romo held onto the ball...but, I live in reality. Game over. Seahawks won. Sucks. Move on.

Got reality?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Mississippi Neck wrote:Got reality?
Yeah. My team, very fortunate to have escaped SD with a win, playing the Colts on Sunday.

You?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack,
The Chargers were far superior to the Steelers this year.
That's all you need to know.
Run along and hope Ben's brain and body heal by next season.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:BSmack,
The Chargers were far superior to the Steelers this year.
That's all you need to know.
Run along and hope Ben's brain and body heal by next season.
Meanwhile, Phillip Leaf can only look in envy at Ben's Super Bowl ring.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Aww now B. You know the Steeler weren't the best team last year. All they did was win the Super Bowl.

Sin,

Trev
Ucant
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Mississippi Neck wrote:You know the Steeler weren't the best team last year.
I am always amazed at how often the "inferior" team wins critical games......
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

For all those telling the Pats to act like they;ve won before...

Tell Tomlinson and Leaf to act like they've lost before. Total bitches. I wish a reporter had the balls to ask Cryan LaDanian and Phillip Leaf how classy TheCreamandTheClearman was when he took the roids and did the Lights Out shit. If it's been posted, I missd it.

Oh, and most of all, I love the defense of ChargerFan...[deflect]Oh yeah? How did YOUR team finish up?[/deflect]

Eat your crow. Call Tomlinson and CryMeARivers for the bitches they are and be done with it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Yea, me too. Are you through punching out the CFB forum?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

???
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Directed at Felix
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Yea, me too. Are you through punching out the CFB forum?
good times......:lol:

I promised Indy I'd post there once in a while......
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Yea, that must have been sweet. Taking all that shit and then having scoreboard. Nice.