Rack the Gators and T REX

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Rack the Gators and T REX

Post by Killian »

I know you will be in here looking around, and your team and coach deserves it's props. They put an ass whipping on the Buckeyes. Enjoy the dual NC's.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I'll second that. Hope to see him post at some point.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I gave him props via PM...

they flat outplayed the Buckeyes...plain and simple...

props...
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Defineatley major props to UF. No way in hell does trixie get anything from me. Dude pulled a bitch move by taking his ball and going home then showing up after last night. I sure as hell don't think you would see him around here had OU won.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Nolesy wrote: I sure as hell don't think you would see him around here had OU won.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

:pickle:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Rack Florida. I thought tOSU was in a class by themselves this year. I definitely did not see that one coming.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Isn't this the fifth time in six years that the underdog has won the MNC game?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rack the Gators and T REX

Post by T REX »

Killian wrote:I know you will be in here looking around, and your team and coach deserves it's props. They put an ass whipping on the Buckeyes. Enjoy the dual NC's.
Gracias.

Leak enshrined himself in Gator lore and maybe into a first day draft pick.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Killian

Post by Killian »

T REX wrote:
Killian wrote:I know you will be in here looking around, and your team and coach deserves it's props. They put an ass whipping on the Buckeyes. Enjoy the dual NC's.
Gracias.

Leak enshrined himself in Gator lore and maybe into a first day draft pick.
I agree completely. If there was one future "Drew Brees" on the field, it was Leak, and not Smith.

I'm actually very happy for Leak. He put up with a ton of shit and came out a champion. Rack him.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Killian wrote:
I agree completely. If there was one future "Drew Brees" on the field, it was Leak, and not Smith.

I'm actually very happy for Leak. He put up with a ton of shit and came out a champion. Rack him.
That was blown out of proportion by a known Gator hating writer from Jax I think. Forgot his name but he went way overboard by using a very small representation of the Gator faithful.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Bullshit. The constant Tebow chants and booing of Leak was disrespect enough. I would not blame Leak one bit for giving the middle finger to Gator"Fan".
Killian

Post by Killian »

T REX wrote:
Killian wrote:

That was blown out of proportion by a known Gator hating writer from Jax I think. Forgot his name but he went way overboard by using a very small representation of the Gator faithful.
I was talking mainly about going through a coaching change, being put in an offense that, at the start, did not use his talents and then having to deal with one of the top QB's in the country enrolling and taking snaps away from him. But also, I don't think that was as blown out of proportion as you are letting on.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

IndyFrisco wrote:Bullshit. The constant Tebow chants and booing of Leak was disrespect enough. I would not blame Leak one bit for giving the middle finger to Gator"Fan".
Dude has some bad games. Dude slid down 1 yard before an important first down that we needed. He answered the call when it was time.....but some of the criticism was well-deserved.

So bullshit right back to ya.

WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Double bullshit.

I live in Florida (Who didn't know that?) and I remember the hype that surrounded Leak ever since he signed. Dude put up with a ton of shit. From the media, the fans, coaching changes, offensive philosophy changes, and handed it all with professionalism and class. Throughout his time in Gainsville there have been countless calls for his job. What does Leak do, keep quiet and be a consumate teamate. He has always been a great student, his future is secure, whether he plays football or not, the kid is a winner.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Everyone makes such a big deal out of one damn game. Troy Smith is still a better pro prospect than Chris Leak. Sports fans drive me nuts sometimes. They take a look at one game and think that's how one's career should be defined. Don't get me wrong, Chris Leak had a solid career. I think playing in Zook's system really set him back. But he's going to enter the NFL having to run a completely different system than he's ever played in. Other than the fact that he'll have to line up under center more, Troy Smith won't have to change his style much. Smith played a bad game, but that does not take away from the fact that he's played well in nearly every big game of his career.

I see Leak as an NFL project with solid upside. I see Troy Smith with as much upside and less of a project. Smith will be drafted by early 2nd round and Leak will be a 3rd rounder. Just my opinion.
Killian

Post by Killian »

TheJON wrote:Everyone makes such a big deal out of one damn game. Troy Smith is still a better pro prospect than Chris Leak. Sports fans drive me nuts sometimes. They take a look at one game and think that's how one's career should be defined. Don't get me wrong, Chris Leak had a solid career. I think playing in Zook's system really set him back. But he's going to enter the NFL having to run a completely different system than he's ever played in. Other than the fact that he'll have to line up under center more, Troy Smith won't have to change his style much. Smith played a bad game, but that does not take away from the fact that he's played well in nearly every big game of his career.

I see Leak as an NFL project with solid upside. I see Troy Smith with as much upside and less of a project. Smith will be drafted by early 2nd round and Leak will be a 3rd rounder. Just my opinion.
Right. Because Smith has been a knockout QB from day one. Leak has played in a pro style offense and is a better prospect, long term, than Smith is. Sports fans drive you nuts? Me too. That's why I was sick and fucking tired of hearing about how great of a pro prospect Smith is. As soon as his deep threat was taken away, he became a very, very average QB.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

The spread option is a pro-style offense? Since when? Florida's offense is anything BUT a conventional NFL offense.

Personally, I don't think either will be stars in the NFL. If you ask me, Chris Leak is Jake Delhomme and Troy Smith is Brad Johnson (well, Brad Johnson in his prime, not now) with some mobility. Neither Johnson or Delhomme are stars, but they've had solid NFL careers. The one thing Smith does better than Leak (other than mobility, of course) is he makes less mistakes. Not last night, but throughout his career. As far as arm strength and accuracy.....I think it's a push. But mobility and less mistakes will make Smith a slightly better NFL QB.

But I think Brady Quinn and Jamarcus Russell are clearly better than either. I can see both of those guys being Hall of Famers. I think it's very possible those 2 could be the best 1-2 draft combo at QB in quite some time.
Killian

Post by Killian »

The first two years were pro style, and Meyer adapted his offense to play to Leak's strengths.

As far as Quinn and Russel, thanks. I was hoping Quinn would have a good career.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Yes, because I'm such a poor judge of talent. I know nothing about football or talent. In fact, I've never actually watched a game in my life. I just read ESPN or SI to get my info, then I parrot what they say. And I'm also a Kangaroo.
Killian

Post by Killian »

TheJON wrote:Yes, because I'm such a poor judge of talent. I know nothing about football or talent. In fact, I've never actually watched a game in my life. I just read ESPN or SI to get my info, then I parrot what they say. And I'm also a Kangaroo.
Should I pull up the "Iowa will have 85 draft picks" thread, or should you?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

WolverineSteve wrote:Double bullshit.

I live in Florida (Who didn't know that?) and I remember the hype that surrounded Leak ever since he signed. Dude put up with a ton of shit. From the media, the fans, coaching changes, offensive philosophy changes, and handed it all with professionalism and class. Throughout his time in Gainsville there have been countless calls for his job. What does Leak do, keep quiet and be a consumate teamate. He has always been a great student, his future is secure, whether he plays football or not, the kid is a winner.
Okay.....dude LOST TEN games in his first two years......uhhhhhh.....not sure where your bar is set but that is UNACCEPTABLE at UF and most major programs. Do you disagree?

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

TheJON wrote: But I think Brady Quinn and Jamarcus Russell are clearly better than either. I can see both of those guys being Hall of Famers. I think it's very possible those 2 could be the best 1-2 draft combo at QB in quite some time.
Wha..

Quin and Russell may be better, but don't you think it's bit early to annoint them as the next Montana and Elway?

Oh, and T-Rex... despite what some may think, good to see you skulking around the board again. I always (well, not always) thought you were a solid poster.

But do tell: You've been accused of being bucmonkey and vice versa. How do you answer these charges?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

WolverineSteve wrote:Isn't this the fifth time in six years that the underdog has won the MNC game?
I don't think it's quite that lopsided, but underdogs have done pretty well. Let's look back (referenced by season):

2006: Florida beats tOSU. Underdog wins.
2005: Texas beats USC. Underdog wins.
2004: USC beats Oklahoma. The OU contingent on this board notwithstanding, I'm pretty sure USC was the favorite in that game.
2003: LSU beats Oklahoma. This is the one I'm not quite sure about. Oklahoma was ranked #1 in the BCS poll, but #3 in both human polls heading into this game. I thought Oklahoma had been exposed in the CCG vs. Kansas State, but it's possible they were still favorites heading into this game.
2002: tOSU beats Miami. Underdog wins.
2001: Miami beats Nebraska. No way Miami was the underdog in this one. Nebraska didn't even win their conference.

So it looks to me like the underdog has won 3 or 4 times in the past five seasons.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

IndyFrisco wrote:Bullshit. The constant Tebow chants and booing of Leak was disrespect enough. I would not blame Leak one bit for giving the middle finger to Gator"Fan".
Sincerely, Chris Simms
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

War Wagon wrote:
Wha..

Quin and Russell may be better, but don't you think it's bit early to annoint them as the next Montana and Elway?

Oh, and T-Rex... despite what some may think, good to see you skulking around the board again. I always (well, not always) thought you were a solid poster.

But do tell: You've been accused of being bucmonkey and vice versa. How do you answer these charges?
Thanks and not guilty.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

T REX wrote:Thanks and not guilty.
Yeah right...here's your self admission to Nolesy's comments...
Nolesy wrote:No way in hell does trixie get anything from me. Dude pulled a bitch move by taking his ball and going home then showing up after last night. I sure as hell don't think you would see him around here had OU won.
viewtopic.php?p=393561&highlight=#393561
T REX wrote:nolesy: Uhhhhh.......not sure what you're upset about. It was my ball anyhow. Not sure why you are crying.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

IndyFrisco wrote:
T REX wrote:Thanks and not guilty.
Yeah right...here's your self admission to Nolesy's comments...
Nolesy wrote:No way in hell does trixie get anything from me. Dude pulled a bitch move by taking his ball and going home then showing up after last night. I sure as hell don't think you would see him around here had OU won.
viewtopic.php?p=393561&highlight=#393561
T REX wrote:nolesy: Uhhhhh.......not sure what you're upset about. It was my ball anyhow. Not sure why you are crying.
What the hell are you talking about?
War Wagon wrote:
Thanks
War Wagon wrote:But do tell: You've been accused of being bucmonkey and vice versa. How do you answer these charges?
and not guilty as in NOT bucmonkey.

Way to go there.....its funny people trying to jump on me for whatever and not having a fucking clue as usual. Stuff liek this just reaffirms why I hated this place to begin with.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

My bad on the bucmonkey thing. I thought Wags was talking about something bucmonkey did in the NFL forum similar to what you did here. I don't spend much time in there.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Indeed.

Let me tell you fools something about T Rex.

Dude had my ass on the hook for $100 at TNW after KC lost to Indy in the playoffs circa 2004.

I pm'd to ask where to send the money, he said don't worry about it, it was all just for fun. :shock:

Would that even 10% percent of you had the nad, and class, of a T Rex.

Yo T! The NFL forum is in dire need of some good takes. If Pauly opens his mouth in your direction, I'll beat it shut... you won't have to type a word.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

So dude is cool cuz you welched on a bet? That's between y'all.

If nads= letting your ass out of a legit wager...color me nadless.

Rex shoulda been here all season. He banned himself. Showing up only post NC is pussy. The fellas in here post all year long. Win, lose, or muthafucking draw, you'll see UM, OU, OSU,ND SC,Texas, and other teams fans in here representing. This is a college football forum....not a "my team just won, so let me talk shit forum".
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Actually, Asshole Steve, I told him to give it to a charity of his choice to make a difference.

WTF?

This forum absolutely is the worst!!!!

You're a bunch of assholes. Fuck this.

LONG LIVE THE SEC AND THE FLORIDA GATORS!!!!!

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Let me tell you fools something about T Rex.

Dude had my ass on the hook for $100 at TNW after KC lost to Indy in the playoffs circa 2004.

I pm'd to ask where to send the money, he said don't worry about it, it was all just for fun. :shock:
T REX wrote:Actually, Asshole Steve, I told him to give it to a charity of his choice to make a difference.
And Whitey took that as an opportunity to not pay up, because he felt he was off the hook. Because you’d never know if he actually donated the money or not. So Whitey Wagon is not only a bumbling retard, he’s also a lying weasel. Nice.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote: And Whitey took that as an opportunity to not pay up, because he felt he was off the hook. Because you’d never know if he actually donated the money or not. So Whitey Wagon is not only a bumbling retard, he’s also a lying weasel. Nice.
Where'd I lie?

I don't and I didn't lie, so how did you derive that from my post?

You, on the other hand Goobs, will forever be a lameass cunt trying to get over on the internet.

Go fuck yourself some, or much.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

[quote="Goober McTuber]And Whitey took that as an opportunity to not pay up, because he felt he was off the hook. Because you’d never know if he actually donated the money or not. .[/quote]

Bullshit. He gave to the Human Fund.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

HEY?

i don't know quite how bucmonkey is being dragged into this...he is NOT trixie and he did not WELCH on any NFL Bets that I know of....period.

the NFL Bet welching thing is between Trixie and KCPaul.

i guess Wagon has settled his differences with Trixie.

fine.

don't drag bucmonkey into this...'cuz as far as anyone on an anonymous internet board would now--->you'd be WRONG. :mrgreen:
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

before I forget (again)...RACK FLORIDA for biiiiitchslapping the buckeyes and WINNING the Crystal FBall!

OUTSTANDING Performance!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: And Whitey took that as an opportunity to not pay up, because he felt he was off the hook. Because you’d never know if he actually donated the money or not. So Whitey Wagon is not only a bumbling retard, he’s also a lying weasel. Nice.
Where'd I lie?

I don't and I didn't lie, so how did you derive that from my post?
War Wagon wrote:Let me tell you fools something about T Rex.

T REX wrote:Actually, Asshole Steve, I told him to give it to a charity of his choice to make a difference.

You claimed that he let you off the hook, that it was all in fun. Apparently, what he said was that you should donate the money to charity. You know, like the United Way, not the Whitey Wagon Central Air Conditioning Fund. You lying bag of dickheads.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

So again, where'd I lie?

I never said what I did with the money. I never claimed to have donated it to charity. I coulda' spent it on booze and drugs, and that would've been exactly ZERO of Goober McDickhead's concern.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You lied when you suggested that T Rex let you off the hook. That would suggest that you didn’t have to pay up. He wanted you to pay up, he just tried to make it a little more palatable for you by allowing you to donate the money to a charity. You obviously didn’t do that, or you would have mentioned that in your first post.

No, you just kept the money because you’re a lying, cheap fucking weasel.