Chargers-Patriots: In-Game

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

chargerfan wrote:
And fumblling a punt return and not falling on it......
Did you watch it? Your problem is you listen to the horrible announcers. Dude did fumble it, actually, he never had it. He tried to fall on it, but got fukking drilled. There was no attempt to pick it up and run. His mistake was not realizing he had no chance to catch it to begin with and get the fukk outta the way.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Not one damn team I've been rooting for has won a fucking game in 2007.
The Saints have a few seats left on the bandwagon. :wink:
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

TenTallBen wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:Not one damn team I've been rooting for has won a fucking game in 2007.
The Saints have a few seats left on the bandwagon. :wink:
Where would the kegs go then?
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I think I'm hoping Peyton finally pulls it off so I can not have to hear about Tom Brady being such a playoff warrior for another year.

Not likely . . . . . . . . . .
Go Patriots! ! ! !
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Both Reggie Bush AND Deuce McAllister have been responsible for Oklahoma losses. Fuck those guys.
Dude get a life. That shit had to have been at least six years ago! Hold a grudge much?
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

1. People are saying DONT put this one on Schottenheimer. I don't know. He threw that challenge flag after the interception/fumble that the Patriots miraculously got where there was no way in HELL the SD defender was down before he fumbled. Marty choked and gagged as usual by throwing that challenge flag, and it cost them a timeout, a timeout that they DESPERATELY needed on the last drive. "We ran just out of time today," he said in the postgame. Whose fault is that, dumbass?

2. The two point conversion was the exact same play NE ran in Super Bowl XXXVIII vs. Carolina, to the exact same running back. Feel free to view films at some point.

3. Say what you want about Tomlinson just being a leader who didn't want to be disrespected in his stadium. I see it as a misdirected meltdown like the Miguel Tejada vs. Derek Lowe melt. It's not like the Patriots acted like complete fools. They got caught up in the moment and a couple of them took their helmets off. Big deal. The game was over. Maybe if your 14-2 unbeatable team can win a big game you'll actually know what that feels like.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

DamnTheCowboys wrote:1. People are saying DONT put this one on Schottenheimer. I don't know. He threw that challenge flag after the interception/fumble that the Patriots miraculously got where there was no way in HELL the SD defender was down before he fumbled. Marty choked and gagged as usual by throwing that challenge flag, and it cost them a timeout, a timeout that they DESPERATELY needed on the last drive. "We ran just out of time today," he said in the postgame. Whose fault is that, dumbass?

2. The two point conversion was the exact same play NE ran in Super Bowl XXXVIII vs. Carolina, to the exact same running back. Feel free to view films at some point.

3. Say what you want about Tomlinson just being a leader who didn't want to be disrespected in his stadium. I see it as a misdirected meltdown like the Miguel Tejada vs. Derek Lowe melt. It's not like the Patriots acted like complete fools. They got caught up in the moment and a couple of them took their helmets off. Big deal. The game was over. Maybe if your 14-2 unbeatable team can win a big game you'll actually know what that feels like.
Yeah, but what was for dinner tonight?
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Th wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:I think I'm hoping Peyton finally pulls it off so I can not have to hear about Tom Brady being such a playoff warrior for another year.

Not likely . . . . . . . . . .
Actually it's quite likely, after what they did to the Chiefs and Ravens.

Smokin' a bit much of the kind tonight are we? Try this: KC was just about the worst team in the AFC side of the playoffs and the Ravens still have no offense to speak of. The Patriots likely feel that they OWE Manning Inc. a big one for beating them in Foxboro the last two seasons. Two more things: Patriots have NEVER lost an AFC Championship game and a Belichick coached team is VERY savvy in rematches during the same year. Especially when a trip to the Superbowl is on the line. Do the math - Advantage Patriots.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

FatPaul never gets it right so the Pats are a LOCK for the Superbowl....... :paul:
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:Both Reggie Bush AND Deuce McAllister have been responsible for Oklahoma losses. Fuck those guys.
Dude get a life. That shit had to have been at least six years ago! Hold a grudge much?
New Year's Eve 1999.

I'm posting on an internet sports message board and you're implying that I should have some kind of life?

I still hate Notre Dame for ending Oklahoma's 47 game winning streak, and that shit happened almost 20 years before I was born.
Just sayin. Sometimes you need to l-e-t i-t g-ooooooo.
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Yeah, but what was for dinner tonight?

Wendy's bacon mushroom melt is BACK
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

smackaholic wrote:
And fumblling a punt return and not falling on it...... He tried to fall on it, but got fukking drilled. There was no attempt to pick it up and run.

A tip-o-the-cap to your beverage server. Obviously, you are/were drunk. After he bungled the attempt to catch, he got to the ball and tried to pick it up. Period. He could've easily just tucked it under and Chargers keep posession.

That was a dumb play, no doubt, but the dumb kneegrow award goes to #29 Florence....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

smackaholic wrote:
chargerfan wrote:
And fumblling a punt return and not falling on it......
Did you watch it? Your problem is you listen to the horrible announcers. Dude did fumble it, actually, he never had it. He tried to fall on it, but got fukking drilled. There was no attempt to pick it up and run. His mistake was not realizing he had no chance to catch it to begin with and get the fukk outta the way.
Yea I did watch it that's how I know what happened fucker. Ball went through his hands tried to pick it up and run then fumbled it. If you weren't into you 4th bottle of strawberry hill you would have realized that. Watch sports center when you sober up bitch.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Having just got home from work, I was way more sober than the rest of you fucks. This is how I remember it....

Dude misjudges.....badly, the punt. Tries to shoestring it, anyhoo. Misses it, tries to jump on but, but is absolutely fukking drilled in the process. Guess I'll have to go watch it again tonight. Y'know, this having to work is a serious inconvienience this time of year.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

tough loss charger fan.

two questions:

1) Would Brees have made a difference?

2) Why does LT run the ball only 9 times in the second half?

Like somebody already said, That challenge on the interception/fumble was idiotic.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Something happened to their psyche the last 2 weeks. That wasn't the same team we saw all season. All those mistakes made the Chargers look like a big joke.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

trev wrote:Something happened to their psyche
Yep, and his initials are M.S.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sirfindafold wrote:....Why does LT run the ball only 9 times in the second half?...

Of all of marty's boneheaded moves, this was the worst. LT was absolutely destroying the pats. Maybe they were just saving him for next week, make that next year. The way he was running he should have had a 200 yard day, atleast. Maybe more.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:Something happened to their psyche the last 2 weeks. That wasn't the same team we saw all season. All those mistakes made the Chargers look like a big joke.

Tears...just fucking tears.

Just because Chargerfans forgot who their coach was, it didn't mean the rest of the country did.

Classic.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one