Storm of the Century... is hitting Houston

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Chiming For Fags

Storm of the Century... is hitting Houston

Post by 420 »

I'm glad the weather dorks said it would be isolated T-storms!

After the 45 inches of rain tonight... it should turn Houston into a nice iceberg with the cold front coming down.

The power has been out here for the last 2 hours.

I've got to get out of this shithole!!! But I can't, since there's no way to get gas with the power out.

420, reporting from "Noah's Arc".
Screw_Michigan

Re: Storm of the Century... is hitting Houston

Post by Screw_Michigan »

420 wrote:I'm glad the weather dorks said it would be isolated T-storms!

After the 45 inches of rain tonight... it should turn Houston into a nice iceberg with the cold front coming down.

The power has been out here for the last 2 hours.

I've got to get out of this shithole!!! But I can't, since there's no way to get gas with the power out.

420, reporting from "Noah's Arc".
fucking die you worthless piece of shit. i hope some looter stops by your house to off you, for the sake of the nation.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Look shit for brains...

I've got about 2 more minutes on this battery before I go floating into the gulf of Mexico.

It's still a hell of a lot better than having to live in the shithole you live in (Michigan).

Now where the fuck did I put my snorkel's?
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Oh please .....

Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

If you're expecting sympathy, deuce, you came to the wrong place.

UNWAR 39-40 degrees at 7 PM in Rivertucky.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

420 wrote:It's still a hell of a lot better than having to live in the shithole you live in (Michigan).
just when we think you can't get any more fucking stupid, you totally redeem yourself!
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Maybe you could take some of your bamboo wind chimes and tie them together to fashion a raft. If it doesn't take you to safety, then you may consider the alternative.

+

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

nah dude, more like.
the_ouskull wrote: Image

+

we want him to finish the job.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

420 wrote:I've got about 2 more minutes on this battery before I go floating into the gulf of Mexico.
cool....2 minutes left and he decided to post......

now that's what we like to call "dedication".....

rack you bud....
get out, get out while there's still time
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

It was nearly 80 degrees in Houston today. One front is moving in now and temps will be in the 50's tomorrow. The second front is the one that should be moving in late Monday bringing possible record cold temps and icy conditions to SE Texas.

A 50 degree temp drop in two days kind of sucks.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

^^^^^^^
sorta like our golf picks?
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Screw_Michigan wrote:just when we think you can't get any more fucking stupid, you totally redeem yourself!
Nice m2 and m2er reset.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Storm of the Century... is hitting Houston

Post by Mister Bushice »

420 wrote: I've got to get out of this shithole!
Next time, use better lube.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

420 wrote:Now where the fuck did I put my snorkel's?
Your snorkel's what? I wasn't aware that something like a snorkel could claim ownership of much. Why don't you try removing the board's collective boot from your arse and have a look there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Fuck this goddamn fuckin' bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up a 6:30 this fucking morning to load 10,000 pounds of product and equipment... after a night in the dark without electricity, to find that the water is over a foot deep!

The water is over half way up my tires and its still fucking raining!!!

I don't mind driving in the snow... but pulling a trailer with around 10,000 pounds on icy roads in the Hill Country and the mountains of west Texas is going to fucking suck worse than being on a mountain in Oregon!

The weather channel says its going to be icy and cold in south and west Texas for the next 10 days.

Fuck it, I'm doing shots of vodka as I type!

If I owned TexASS... and I owned HELL!

I'd rent out TexASS, and I'd live in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BTW, what kinda chimes sell in houston? Do you have ones with longhorns? Maybe oil rig chimes?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

420 wrote:Fuck this goddamn fuckin' bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up a 6:30 this fucking morning to load 10,000 pounds of product and equipment... after a night in the dark without electricity, to find that the water is over a foot deep!

The water is over half way up my tires and its still fucking raining!!!

I don't mind driving in the snow... but pulling a trailer with around 10,000 pounds on icy roads in the Hill Country and the mountains of west Texas is going to fucking suck worse than being on a mountain in Oregon!

The weather channel says its going to be icy and cold in south and west Texas for the next 10 days.

Fuck it, I'm doing shots of vodka as I type!

If I owned TexASS... and I owned HELL!

I'd rent out TexASS, and I'd live in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do us all a favor and STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Next time you come here why don't you go to Montrose where you will feel more at home and meet some of the "fellows" at one of the rainbow flagged bar. You could act out scenes from Brokeback Mountain and listen to Wham tunes. Maybe you will be "infested" and we won't have to read any more of your shitty posts.

BTW.... 45 inches of rain? Please. I bet with that ability to decipher measurements, your 2 inches are being sold off to some unsuspecting turd burgler as a foot and a half of prime Strawberry Valley grass snake.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

ha ha ha...rack Harv
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Currently in Rivertucky, CA...29
Currently up the hill at March AFB errrrrrrr ARB...21

Yes, deuce, this means the world's smallest violin is still playing just for you.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Okay, what kind of vehicle are you hauling 10K pounds with?
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

By the way, deuce...if you're going to reset General Sheridan's Texas smack, you could at least be good enough to give him credit for it.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Knowing the kind of "guy" M2 is, I am guessing a Cabrio.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

campinfool wrote:Okay, what kind of vehicle are you hauling 10K pounds with?

Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Did I just read a Strawberry Valley grass snake blast?

:D
Money Shot
Elwood

Post by Money Shot »

campinfool wrote:Okay, what kind of vehicle are you hauling 10K pounds with?

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Rack Fu wrote:It was nearly 80 degrees in Houston today. One front is moving in now and temps will be in the 50's tomorrow. The second front is the one that should be moving in late Monday bringing possible record cold temps and icy conditions to SE Texas.

No... in icy conditions, a 50k 2WD SUV is what's going to suck .
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Cuda wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:It was nearly 80 degrees in Houston today. One front is moving in now and temps will be in the 50's tomorrow. The second front is the one that should be moving in late Monday bringing possible record cold temps and icy conditions to SE Texas.

No... in icy conditions, a 50k 2WD SUV is what's going to suck .
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I wasn't the one fretting about grass clippings in the road or unattended shopping carts in a parking lot, Fu, you were.

I can pull up your quotes if necessary, Fu, but do you really want me to do that?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Captain Reset wrote:I wasn't the one fretting about grass clippings in the road or unattended shopping carts in a parking lot, Fu, you were.

I can pull up your quotes if necessary, Fu, but do you really want me to do that?
I do, if it will keep you occupied for a while.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Cuda wrote:I wasn't the one fretting about grass clippings in the road or unattended shopping carts in a parking lot, Fu, you were.

Feel free, douche. You will see how my mention of grass clippings in the road made zero mention of having anything to do with a vehicle. It was just another rant to go with my initial rant about lazy dumbfucks. The whole point of that thread from two years ago was that people are fucking lazy.

For what it's worth, Einstein - 4WD doesn't help on ice. Thanks for playing.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Rack Fu wrote:
Feel free, douche. You will see how my mention of grass clippings in the road made zero mention of having anything to do with a vehicle. It was just another rant to go with my initial rant about lazy dumbfucks. The whole point of that thread from two years ago was that people are fucking lazy.
You veered wildly to avoid driving through the grass clippings, yet it had nothing to do with a vehicle?

Bwaaaahahahahahaha. Yeah, who wouldn't risk going out of control and/or plowing into the car in the next lane to avoid grass clippings because it's a well known fact that driving through grass clippings will put you right into a 720 degree spin and maybe even a roll-over.

Oh, wait... most people wouldn't do that. That's something that takes a special brand of anal-retentive dimwit to pull off, and that's something that very few people on this board would even qualify for.

Not the way you drive, no

And you would know this... how? Certainly not from any actual experience. Must be something they teach you in FBI school in between shooting lessons.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rack Fu wrote:For what it's worth, Einstein - 4WD doesn't help on ice. Thanks for playing.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Tard.

Uhm...you're really going to stick to that assertion?

Really?

Yeah, buddy...4WD with traction devices doesn't help on ice at all...nope.

Dumbest thing I've read here lately besides "Martyball is over."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

he may have meant
If you are fukking stupid and driving way too fast on ice and try to stop, 4wd wont help you stop before slamming into the back of Timmah's finely outfitted jap trap
maybe but probably not.

studs don't help either, or chains for that matter :meds:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Show me the ice I can't drive on with 3 tires driven and 4 chains.

Staying warm, timbo?

Nice winter weather you people have.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Dinsdale wrote:
Staying warm, timbo?

Nice winter weather you people have.
fuck!

single digits anyone, with a fukken wicked wind?

it sucks thanks, but no snow in town so that's easier. I'm out of here for Newport Beach thursday for 6 days of beers,doobs,geetars....and no family.

hell if its 50 there I'm down at this point.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Dinsdale wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:For what it's worth, Einstein - 4WD doesn't help on ice. Thanks for playing.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Tard.

Uhm...you're really going to stick to that assertion?

Really?

Yeah, buddy...4WD with traction devices doesn't help on ice at all...nope.

Dumbest thing I've read here lately besides "Martyball is over."
Where did I mention traction devices, idiot? I made no mention of chains, studs or anything else. 4WD isn't going to help at all with normal tires on ice. Dense much?
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

4wd with computerized traction distribution will help you get moving from a stop, and pull you through turns on icy roads.

that's not that big of an advantage.

Is that what everyone is going for here?

good
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rack Fu wrote: Where did I mention traction devices, idiot? I made no mention of chains, studs or anything else. 4WD isn't going to help at all with normal tires on ice. Dense much?
Nope, you didn't.

You left it as some kind of diversionary ace-in-the-hole, in case you got called out for the sheer stupidity of your original comment.

Don't start adding qualifiers after you get called out for being stupid. The reason I called you out for being stupid...ready for it?...is because you said something profoundly fucking stupid.

Abd regardless what you think, while neither scenario is anywhere near ideal for icy roadways, to say 4WD "doesn't help on ice" is just mind-fucking-bogglingly stupid, ignorant, or both.

If you've never driven on ice before, shut your hole. If you have, and have done so in both 2 and 4WD, it would be obvious just how fucking stupid your statement was.

Yeah, buddy...3 wheels NEVER offer more traction than 1(or 2) in questionable traction.

Who, exactly, did you think you were going to sell that absolute monument to mornitude to?

Physics not your forte, eh?

Tripling(or a 50% increase, at minumum) traction doesn't increase traction on Planet Rack Fu?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Cuda wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:
You veered wildly to avoid driving through the grass clippings, yet it had nothing to do with a vehicle?

Bwaaaahahahahahaha. Yeah, who wouldn't risk going out of control and/or plowing into the car in the next lane to avoid grass clippings because it's a well known fact that driving through grass clippings will put you right into a 720 degree spin and maybe even a roll-over.

Oh, wait... most people wouldn't do that. That's something that takes a special brand of anal-retentive dimwit to pull off, and that's something that very few people on this board would even qualify for.
Oh really? Watch how stupid you end up looking...

viewtopic.php?t=6049 <------ There's the fucking thread.
Rack Fu wrote:Then I come home and see that some moron that lives down the street pushed all of his grass clippings into the middle of the street. Pick that shit up, ya lazy fuck.

Jesus christ do I hate lazy motherfuckers.
There's my exact fucking mention of the grass clippings. Where exactly did I veer wildly to avoid grass clippings? I've never even driven my vehicle down to that end of the street as it's not on my way out of the subdivision. Once again, it was about a lazy ass mowing his lawn and not picking up his fucking yard waste.
Not the way you drive, no

And you would know this... how? Certainly not from any actual experience. Must be something they teach you in FBI school in between shooting lessons.
Certainly not from any actual experience??? I guess my 23 years of living in a 'burb outside of Syracuse, NY doesn't count, right? Not like it's cold, snowy and icy in Central New York or anything. Or my 11 years in North Carolina in which we saw a decent ice storm every year. I've lived in Houston for three years, tard.

You're making Dinsdale look like a genius in this thread.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rack Fu wrote:You're making Dinsdale look like a genius in this thread.

OOOOOOHHHHHKAY there, Mr. Tripling-the-coefficient-of-friction-has-no-bottom-line-on-a-physics-equation.

Just keep getting on wif yo bad self.