Merry Christmas! Check out my new t-shirt...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

The all seeing eye knows everything. :lol:

DANCE, TARD, DANCE!
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

No Dins, some of the smackbatters' CJ crowd share their passwords so it is futile. With IAA gone after being exposed as a phone sex freak awhile back, you just don't know what the circle jerk community is doing.

I will say this in your defense Dins... you did a fine job calling Wolfman a tard and defending (backpedaling) yourself. No wander it's now 6 pages long.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

That's hysterical coming from you, the ultimate internet psycho stalker.

This is Otis, btw.
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

Sooooooooooooo anyway................................
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Hi.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:No Dins, some of the smackbatters' CJ crowd share their passwords so it is futile.
Really?

Tell me more of this smackbatter's CJ crowd, oh Wise One.

Do they have like secret handshakes and stuff?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

I think there's a $4.39 monthly fee.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Dinsdale wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:No Dins, some of the smackbatters' CJ crowd share their passwords so it is futile.
Really?

Tell me more of this smackbatter's CJ crowd, oh Wise One.

Do they have like secret handshakes and stuff?
Shhhh, let the lemming keep throwing at the walls in hopes of something sticking. It's his new thing.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

patsy stone wrote:Sooooooooooooo anyway................................
Patsy, you really didn't think this thread wouldn't eventually get hijacked did you? I know how you can resurrect it.

And Dins, nice deflection once again. Even IB has your nuts stapled to the wall via a Porter Cable finish nailer. No getting out of that one.

Vixen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Vixen »

Sorry I'm late. Vagina scab.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Atomic Punk wrote:No, I'm calling you a board certified homosexual because most here would learn to not listen to the content of what she says and continue to tap that ass as if her opinions mattered.

Actually, I think most of us "hunter typers" would have just bagged it and tagged it. It's not the kill... it's the thrill of the chase. Of course, I'm speaking for those of us who have seen more than their fair share of big tits. You see, my cross eyed friend, most of us who have seen huge racks more than once in our life fret little about titty-fucking a set of double D's in the future. It's expected. Of course, if I had no career, no crib, no game, and no future... I guess I would hold on to those tah-tahs the way a child cluthes his binkie. You follow?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

C'mon Ucan't. You don't really believe he'll understand what it is you just typed, eh? With that eye focusing on 60 different objects a minute as he tries to file away those food stamps, we should actually give him just a litle bit more rope to hang himself with.

Let's get with the holiday spirit.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Actually, I think most of us "hunter typers" would have just bagged it and tagged it. It's not the kill... it's the thrill of the chase. Of course, I'm speaking for those of us who have seen more than their fair share of big tits.
Oh, I'm sure you've confused yourself with "I'm speaking for those of us who have seen more than their fair share of big tits" with downloading internet p0rn. Now THAT I do believe. I'm sure you've also seen donkey dicks going into Central American 18 y/o's on the internet also.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: You see, my cross eyed friend, most of us who have seen huge racks more than once in our life fret little about titty-fucking a set of double D's in the future.
You DO know that the eye thing is so years ago as I now wear contacts and glasses right? It kind of fixes things. But don't that let you and the merry band of SB tards keep using that in every reply to me. Keep going with it!
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: You follow?
No, I can't follow because I can't see straight.

Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Donder »

I don't think I can pity AP any more. I've reached the limit.

Even if he was being gangraped by AIDS infected silverback gorillas I couldn't pity him more.
Even if he was in a concentration camp and had to give up one of his children to die I couldn't pity him more.
Even if he was IB's mother I couldn't pity him more.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Atomic Punk wrote:You DO know that the eye thing is so years ago as I now wear contacts and glasses right?
Who gives a fuck? Do I still not wear $135 Polos? Can FUBU unfuck NoCal... twice? Can Cinder's tits not bounce off her navel when she walks?

Seven years later... you still don't get this whole smack board thing, do you?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

What is this "smack board" thing you speak of? This is like real life and everything is true. Don't pull the rug out from under me. I wouldn't have a chance to break my fall and see the ground(s) I'd be about to hit.

Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Once again, no matter how much of a hottie the girl is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick and tired of her shit.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Trollfessor wrote:Once again, no matter how much of a hottie the girl is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick and tired of her shit.

Like her? (ackward transition courtesy Dlisted):

TMZ is reporting that current Miss USA, Tara Conner, may be dethroned today. The Miss USA organization is planning to make a major announcement today. Officials met Tuesday to discuss Tara’s behavior and they aren’t happy. Several incidents at NYC bars came up.

Miss California Tamiko Nash who is the first-runner up would neither confirm nor deny that she’s about to take over the title.

Um…one look at this picture and I could tell you homegirl probably gives bjs in public. I’m not one to judge…ok yes I am and that’s a slut!

UPDATE - Miss USA owner, Donald Trump issued this statement: “Miss Conner is going through some personal problems and difficulties right now which could affect her ability to reign. We are right now looking into what we can do to work with her and what we will do about her reign going forward.”
What possible trouble could she cause in a bar? it's not like she's like that playboy model (Carmela Decesare.. thanks google) getting her white trash on and fighting over a semi-famous celebrity. Or did she?

At what point does the excitement of "Um…one look at this picture and I could tell you homegirl probably gives bjs in public" become "may be dethroned today"?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote: What possible trouble could she cause in a bar?
I ain't going to the bar with some bitch named Tara Conner, no matter how hot she is. I'd be too worried about some angry republican with a machine gun and a bad attitude walking out the door proclaiming "I'll be back."

Although who knows -- if you dropped "come with me if you want to live" on her at just the right time when she's vunerable, you might get some action out of the deal. Make sure to wear a rubber, or face some cataclysmic consequnces.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Patsy, you really didn't think this thread wouldn't eventually get hijacked did you? I know how you can resurrect it.
That's unnerving, coming from the same guy who tried to say that this chick

was unattractive, after photos surfaced of her getting playfully bisexual with this chick

I have no idea if the thread still exists at .net where you made your statement, but that was shocking. Something about not being first team, or some shit. I don't remember. I do remember the only person to stand up for monen was mvscal.

Are you gonna build Patsy up only to knock her down, too?

(save your 'annie, you're so creepy booooo's)
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote:Are you gonna build Patsy up only to knock her down, too?

Well, she is a little top-heavy.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Atomic Punk wrote:You DO know that the eye thing is so years ago as I now wear contacts and glasses right? It kind of fixes things. But don't that let you and the merry band of SB tards keep using that in every reply to me. Keep going with it!
Tears, Jerry. Tears.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Ingse Bodil wrote: Image

was unattractive, after photos surfaced of her getting playfully bisexual with this chick

I have no idea if the thread still exists at .net where you made your statement, but that was shocking.
Umm Annie... Please provide me any link or quote where I've said anything about those girls. In fact, this is the first time I've ever seen a picture of callalily.

Seriously, when did I ever say either one of them was unattractive?

Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote: Umm Annie... Please provide me any link or quote where I've said anything about those girls. In fact, this is the first time I've ever seen a picture of callalily.

Seriously, when did I ever say either one of them was unattractive?
It was the thread Katy, Chyna Doll or Trev (???) *made a (actually quite truthful) comment about strategic posing. No, don't ask me why I associated those three with one another, or with that comment about strategic posing. I don't have the link, and .net is notorious for chopping up and editing threads.

No one edited out your comment, as I remember. And you're a damn lie to say you've never seen a photo of callalilly.
Dinsdale wrote:Well, she is a little top-heavy.
Topanga titties. Yes, that's a good thing. Can I get a witness from
the attorneys (jsc and terry)?

(for the rest of you, I said save it.)
Last edited by Ingse Bodil on Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Very nice, Emerson.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well, show me a post, link, or anything to dispute my claim. See, you don't even know who started the fucking thread do you?

I didn't even know callalily was a slimmer version of Lexi until now. Oh, and the "eye" smack attackers here could have a field day with that pic, in case that small detail flew over your hunched over back.

Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

That is NOT Patsy, said Fester employing reverse psychology.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Ingse Bodil wrote: {0}

No one cares, Rerun.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:Well, show me a post, link, or anything to dispute my claim. See, you don't even know who started the fucking thread do you?

I didn't even know callalily was a slimmer version of Lexi until now. Oh, and the "eye" smack attackers here could have a field day with that pic, in case that small detail flew over your hunched over back.
No, all Asian-Americans do not look like the same. And I'd love to show you a post, a link. That was a shitty thing you said about monen, and completely untrue. I hardly ever remember who starts threads. I do remember that it was a troll I'd never seen before (which doesn't mean anything) which all of a sudden had access to those photos of Monen and Calla playing around with one another on a couch. But that shit always happened on .net.. it'd be like how the hell did this person get those photos?

Blitzen wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote: {0}
No one cares, Rerun.
Whatever. Use your scrollwheel for good:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

if you scroll up and down long enough, it almost looks like they're bouncing, i guess. the picwytchers are completely off their game today. There's probably a shelf bra under there or something, cuz there's no nipple whatsoever, unless I'm missing it. I guess Patsy can answer that? if she wants to, I mean. not like it's a big deal or anything. or whatever.

but you can search for it :)
Last edited by Ingse Bodil on Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Annie/Rerun, you've done this in the past blaming me for something someone else posted. Tell me what I've said and be specific.

What did I say about Monen or the newly seen Callalily? If you can't back up your insane lies, then you need to dowse yourself with kerosene and light yourself. I hear that's the new thing to do in Iraq.

Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Nice chin.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

Ingse Bodil wrote:if you scroll up and down long enough, it almost looks like they're bouncing, i guess. the picwytchers are completely off their game today. There's probably a shelf bra under there or something, cuz there's no nipple whatsoever, unless I'm missing it. I guess Patsy can answer that? if she wants to, I mean. not like it's a big deal or anything. or whatever.
It's a Wacoal.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:you've done this in the past blaming me for something someone else posted. Tell me what I've said and be specific.
You're right; and it is only fair to find the damn thing if I'm gonna accuse you of it.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

patsy stone wrote:
It's a Wacoal.
first i've heard of them. http://www.wacoal-america.com/ thank you for the tip.

this one is cute. too bad it's underwire.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

There's a shirt on that site for almost anyone here.

IB

mvscal

dins

'Roo

Gunslinger
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

god forbid anything ever happens to my fat wife. , whats the quickest drive to boobapalooza?? i like drivving 9a, ther'eas are never any cops and i can drink beer all night long. if and when we get together, patsy, i promise i will have the the cleanest and biggest whiskey dick ive ever had.

i lover you
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Gotta rack Mgo. I laughed out loud at that one.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

bbqjones wrote:whiskey dick
Well that's useless so don't even bother.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i have ticketets to the nexszt jag game. i wont drink and i will have the biggest peener in the building.

i lover you
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

bbqjones wrote:i have ticketets to the nexszt jag game. i wont drink and i will have the biggest peener in the building.

i lover you
Meet ya at the top of the Bud Zone!