Frank Barone - DEAd!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I did find a reindeer troll for AP to use when he sobe comes back in here. He is welcome to use the av.

Rip City

edit: I had a request for a "work" outfit for Wander so here it is.

Last edited by Luther on Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Oh, sweet Jesus.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

RACK! Luther
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

^^^ What's up minus 2? ^^^
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

R.I.P Frank. Funniest character on "Raymond".
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Assassin wrote:R.I.P Frank. Funniest character on "Raymond".
Another one prances out of the closet.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rack Luther.

WAR if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Goober McTuber wrote:
The Assassin wrote:R.I.P Frank. Funniest character on "Raymond".
Another one prances out of the closet.

I thought "Will and Grace" was funny too. :wink:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:No. You were gotten over on because you kicked your own ass while trying to run tard smack.

Deal with it.
fucking RACK
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Fukking RACK Luther. There will be an extra cardigan under the tree for the OldTimer with Cheese this year. If it's monogrammed with Peter Boyle's initials, please understand and forgive.

Here's the way I break down this thread:

1. Bushice kicks his own ass, and disrespects the all-time classic Puttin' on the Ritz by associating our dear friend Peter Boyle solely with his role as the lovable curmudgeon Frank Barone in the hit TV series Everybody Loves Raymond. In Bushinator's defense, ELR was Boyle's primary project during the last years of his life. And, like lots of other shows, the side characters in ELR are what makes it watchable (See, e.g., Will and Grace, Benson, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer).

2. Dinsdale_Piranha, knowing exactly what he was doing, throws bait into the water, snagging a wolfman, Innoying Bullshitter and others on his first cast. He fights like a champ from a position of perceived weakness, providing much hilarity and cheer for all. Also RACKable: Boccefellatio.

3. 4 pages later, we are none the wiser, and John Lennon's friend is still dead.

RIP Peter. And velo and VeL0 bless the fukking wake at Marie's house.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The Reindeer have no understanding of "limits." Their idea of "polite" is molesting your junk after they've ripped it off.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

(See, e.g., Will and Grace, Benson, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
You see, that's another one I sorta missed.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Wow, you're REALLY heterosexual. Way to go.

Bace can fill you in on the salient details.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The Reindeer have no understanding of "limits." Their idea of "polite" is molesting your junk after they've ripped it off.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Send Patsy to the Debra Messing Suite...just because.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Comet wrote: 1. Bushice kicks his own ass, and disrespects the all-time classic Puttin' on the Ritz by associating our dear friend Peter Boyle solely with his role as the lovable curmudgeon Frank Barone in the hit TV series Everybody Loves Raymond.
Dumb fucking deer. The first three words I posted in this thread were:

"So Long, Frankenstein. "

Dinsdale kicked his own ass, HARD. His defense for not knowing about one sitcom was to attack using info about another sitcom.

Can't see the fucking forest for the trees.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Comet wrote: 1. Bushice kicks his own ass, and disrespects the all-time classic Puttin' on the Ritz by associating our dear friend Peter Boyle solely with his role as the lovable curmudgeon Frank Barone in the hit TV series Everybody Loves Raymond.
Dumb fucking deer. The first three words I posted in this thread were:

"So Long, Frankenstein. "

Dinsdale kicked his own ass, HARD. His defense for not knowing about one sitcom was to attack using info about another sitcom.

Can't see the fucking forest for the trees.
That's the same reindeer who pulled this out of its ass:

"Wow, you're REALLY heterosexual. Way to go."

as if it were some kind of insult. Maybe AP is right; maybe Dins is behind some of the reindeer troll.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Mister Bushice wrote: His defense for not knowing about one sitcom was to attack using info about another sitcom.
Holy shit. Read that to yourself. Read it. Then, realize that you've spent FIVE HOURS arguing that point. My God, dude. Can you even imagine how impossible it would be to get all of the necessary self-help materials down your chimney? There's just no way...
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Ingse Bodil wrote:That's the same reindeer who pulled this out of its ass:

"Wow, you're REALLY heterosexual. Way to go."
I just thoughteth he diddeth protesteth too much and stuff. No big deal, and no big surprise that you missed the point yet again. We put a rush on the Joke-Getter - hope it gets there in time for your next 10 million "efforts".
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Comet wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote: His defense for not knowing about one sitcom was to attack using info about another sitcom.
Holy shit. Read that to yourself. Read it. Then, realize that you've spent FIVE HOURS arguing that point. My God, dude. Can you even imagine how impossible it would be to get all of the necessary self-help materials down your chimney? There's just no way...
Versus how many days have you (and your buddies) spent making up songs to crap on AP?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

shit, the frickin' Wolman sent me this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MGN2aa3oQRM
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Comet wrote:
2. Dinsdale_Piranha, knowing exactly what he was doing,
So this was "The Other Other Operation" ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Versus how many days have you (and your buddies) spent making up songs to crap on AP?
The cavalry has arrived, Bushy. Early Christmas present. Of course, IB lecturing about message board obsession is sort of like James Kim teaching an orienteering course.

BTW I-mangy, I have posted no chartbusting songs this holiday season, due to lack of creative inspiration. Thanks for rubbing it in.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote:The Other Other
Oooooh....a thinly disguised reference to meth...props.

OK, Bushice...you're a tard. This is a given. And it's been proven time and time again that there's nothing you can say to a tard to convince them they're a tard...it's what makes them a tard...a vicious catch-22 if there ever was one.

So, instead, maybe I'll try and appeal to any common sense you might have, no matter how deeply buried --

Your allies in this fight are Wolfman, IB, Tom, and Screw Michigan.

Now, think about this Unholy Alliance of Suck, and see where common sense takes you. If you need help, do a search of this collective's posts, and see what a fine body of work they have, all put together.

Just because Custer was the general, it didn't make him any less dead at the end of the battle.

Even if you're honored as the MVP of the Douchebag All Star Game, at the end of the day, you're still a fucking douchebag.

Light coming on yet?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:

No actually a very obvious, or so I thought, reference to the sketch from which you've culled your name.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Comet wrote:IB lecturing about message board obsession is sort of like James Kim teaching an orienteering course.

Excellent.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote: No actually a very obvious, or so I thought, reference to the sketch from which you've culled your name.

Or that.

I haven't seen that clip in years, although I'm pretty sure it's buried on a hard drive somewhere.

Wayyyyyy back when, we used to play some team-up computer games. My frequent teammate always went by the screenname Spiny Norman, so I adjusted mine accordingly.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote:

OK, Bushice...you're a tard. This is a given. And it's been proven time and time again that there's nothing you can say to a tard to convince them they're a tard...it's what makes them a tard...a vicious catch-22 if there ever was one.

So, instead, maybe I'll try and appeal to any common sense you might have, no matter how deeply buried --

Your allies in this fight are Wolfman, IB, Tom, and Screw Michigan.

Now, think about this Unholy Alliance of Suck, and see where common sense takes you. If you need help, do a search of this collective's posts, and see what a fine body of work they have, all put together.
Light coming on yet?
Sure it's the spotlight you're trying to aim desparately anywhere else so no one remembers that the tarded up post that started this pile on was made by you.

And leaving off Luther, mvscal, indyfrisco, and Bsmack from your list above certainly makes it easier for you to disguise your complete fuck up in mouthing off before you stopped to read first, supertard. What? are you afraid of calling THEM tards, too, or was just ignoring their coments more convenient?

mvscal put it best:
You fucked up. You tried to run tardsmack on Wolfman and shit down your leg instead. Now you're trying to spin your way out of your self-adminstered asskicking.
EOS
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: No actually a very obvious, or so I thought, reference to the sketch from which you've culled your name.

Or that.
Man, you are waaaaay off your game today. Is everything alright?
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Comet wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:
The cavalry has arrived, Bushy. Early Christmas present. Of course, IB lecturing about message board obsession is sort of like James Kim teaching an orienteering course.

Me raff rong time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Man, you are waaaaay off your game today. Is everything alright?
When Incapableof BODEL doesn't get my game, I take it as a compliment.

My bustling PM box(and anyone here who has any concept of humor) tell me otherwise. But we won't get into that right now.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

So let me see if I have this straight. Dins, admits that he had no idea who Frank Barone was. A fact he is so proud of I am sure it graces his resume. So Dins not knowing who at all the thread was about comes in and runs some smack gets and called on the fact that he tried to smack someone out of ignorance. So he spins it into a debate about the merits of a sitcom, versus the obviously true point which is why in the hell would anyone, besides an idiot of grand stature, try to run tard smack about a something they KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! And then admit it as a badge of honor. Priceless.

Archive this thread.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

The only way your pm box is bustling is if you're sending messages to yourself. This has not been a pm bustle day. And you cannot be so lonely where you have to claim 'pm bode' to get over. No way.

You gonna tell me your first initial -- and properly introduce yourself -- or not?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

There you go, Bushice -- toss SYNW on the pile of your supporters...this is going well for you. Get Wheels McQuaid on board, and you guys can have quite the gimp-basketball game.

And Bannie -- oh contrair, monswear(that's french for "shut the fuck up"). See, unlike yourself, it's been quite the PM day for me. Just because of your leading role in the sit-not-so-com known as "Everybody Hates Annie," don't go projecting that on to others.

Private Messages....ohhhh, do I get the private messages. Of course, I would never think to send one to a troll, crying about who gets racked and who doesn't. That would be quite loseresque.

And my first initial is D. Short for Dinsdale. My last is P...for Piranha. I figured your spreadsheets and chatlogs would have that info at the ready for you.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote: Private Messages....ohhhh, do I get the private messages.
Your box is empty, like Hilary Clinton's. or Lynne Cheney's.
Of course, I would never think to send one to a troll, crying about who gets racked and who doesn't. That would be quite loseresque.
Then why do you pretend to be a loser, speaking of how your inbox is stuffed by names which are only trolls, after all, speaking about trollish things -- like racks.
And my first initial is D. Short for Dinsdale. My last is P...for Piranha. I figured your spreadsheets and chatlogs would have that info at the ready for you.
I don't have any info on you. Who knows if your male roommate and your liver condition actually exist. Did you ever serve in any division of the US Armed Forces?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:

Or that.

I haven't seen that clip in years, although I'm pretty sure it's buried on a hard drive somewhere.

Wayyyyyy back when, we used to play some team-up computer games. My frequent teammate always went by the screenname Spiny Norman, so I adjusted mine accordingly.
Why would you name yourself Dinsdale after your "gaming partner" named himself "Spiny Norman". ?

Did the notion of a giant hedgehog that grew depending upon your mood influence this ? Did it provide you comfort ?

I could see if your "frequent" teammate was named "Doug Pirhana"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Because Spiny Norman exclaimed "Dinsdale."

Duh. They were archenemies, which we were when we gamed on opposite sides.

Bannie -- shut up now.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Ingse Bodil wrote:

So, how is Piggy?
fat as ever but her titties sag and squeeze just like yours. she wents to disney again today for the twenteietheth time this year and im not making that up. she made me some dinner the other night and let my whiskey dick play around. then i fell asleep and woke up the nex tmornigh. she is getting a haircut next week and has another trip to disney planned for early next week . god bless america. its a good thing she has passes and i hate orlando. our marriage would be over if it werent for the hispanics in the buzz lightyaear costume and snow whites big tittie pictures. thank you for asking about my big fat wife. she is good.
Don't answer that.
oops, too late. Psmileie:smile"

Break time.
rack, my fingers hurt
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

dims, just eject. your claim to fame here has always been that you seem to know somethin' about everything with the exception of proper liver maintenance.

Then you KYOA. It wasn't a major OA beatdown, mind you. A simple whoops, my bad and this thread is off to page 2 before you know it. But, you try to triple salchow your way into actually having bode by being ignorant to what was one of the very few watchable sitcoms on TV in the last decade.

Pete Boyle was absolute fukking nails as Frank Barone. He made that show. Raymond, by himself is annoying at best, but, Frank was one of the all time great characters.

Maybe you might try watching an episode or 6. But, I guess that would get in the way of your fukking everybody's sister/mom/wife/girlfriend.

RIP Frank. Good thing they ended the show last year, because this would surely have done it if it went on.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:Because Spiny Norman exclaimed "Dinsdale."

Duh. They were archenemies, which we were when we gamed on opposite sides.

Bannie -- shut up now.
Gotcha. See I remember somebody asking about via PM and I told him .... "He uses... sarcasm. He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious"

Due to your literary skill. Who'd a thunk it came from a schizophrenic relationship between a man and an imagined hedgehog.

Either way, right or wrong, you make for a good read.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote:Either way, right or wrong, you make for a good read.

Well, gee, thanks Tom. I'm honored that somebody might think that. Actually, I always kinda thought that...well...that was kinda the whole freaking point of these boards.

And I always try to hold up my end of the deal.

But now, I've been lent some insight as to why much of the populace here doesn't seem to be able to say the same -- they spend all of their energy basking in the afterglow of those ever-moving episodes of Will & Grace.

Tremendous.

The greatest example of "kicking my own ass" I can think of, is deciding to be generous and share some of the vast amounts of wisdom this world has been kind enough to grant me...with a bunch of fucking homos here at T1B.

I find this limited outpouring of support for a TV show that's geared to chicks rather disturbing. Will you people be having some sort of...pride rally on the aniversaries of the last show?

I'm thinking that if you're falling on the "Everybody Loves Raymond" side of the fence here , you should drop what you're doing and walk directly outside, ball up your fists, and start whacking at your grilles with reckless abandon, and finish the job you started the first time you sat in front of that tripe and said to yourself -- "Hey, this is some good shit!"

"Kicking one's own ass," indeed.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dins, you readily admit that you're not familiar with the show, so how can you judge the merit?

I've never watched it myself other than in channel surfing, so I can't say if it was a worthwhile waste of 30 minutes. But from the run it's gotten, I'd say that many folks thinks its pretty decent.

But you know better than that right? You've never watched it. But in your self acclaimed omnicient "wisdom", you are qualified to judge?

Just STFU and turn the page you arrogant, ignorant dumbfuck.