Kerry Fraser returns to officiating after 2 months away...

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Kerry Fraser returns to officiating after 2 months away...

Post by Cross Traffic »

JD
Elwood

Post by JD »

That was pretty funny, but I still don't forgive him.

WAR FRASER SUCKS!!!!
Still a FlameFan
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

what the fuck happened? I can't run the clip.
JD
Elwood

Post by JD »

The clip is a spoof news story about how Fraser had to take the two months off to train his hair to survive being under a helmet now that refs have to wear them.

In reality, Fraser missed time due to a foot injury.
Still a FlameFan
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

JD wrote:The clip is a spoof news story about how Fraser had to take the two months off to train his hair to survive being under a helmet now that refs have to wear them.

nice. i was not aware the league mandated helmet use for officials this season. it's about time.
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
JD wrote:The clip is a spoof news story about how Fraser had to take the two months off to train his hair to survive being under a helmet now that refs have to wear them.

nice. i was not aware the league mandated helmet use for officials this season. it's about time.

You sure its a good idea? How many times have you wanted to see a zebra get beaned in the forehead after missing a call? At least half of those fuckers are blind.
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

NjSooner wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

You sure its a good idea? How many times have you wanted to see a zebra get beaned in the forehead after missing a call? At least half of those fuckers are blind.
and they're probably better skaters than you, if you can even skate at all.
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

I play a bit of hockey here and there...
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!