Can a poster run smack without being angry?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Does a Deer crap in the woods?
82%
Did a flying Deer just poop on my house?
9%
No
9%

Total votes: 11

Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

This weekend I posted a comment that it was hilarious watching Rack Fu run smack on ADAM. FBI Field Director vs. Elite Army Ranger and both of them are horrid posters.

Mister Bushice came into the thread and claimed I was angry. He later stated that the 'deer are trying to out asshole every one on the board. It got me thinking. Can a poster run smack without being angry?

I say absolutely. I don't need to feel hateful in order to break off some smack.

Discuss
Dasher
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dasher »

I hate it when we make old people cry like that.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Been running smack anger-free for 7 years.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

I don't know who 'Blitzen' is but rack him anyway.

And I rarely do that. It must be the Vodka.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Can a poster run smack without being angry?

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Blitzen wrote: Elite Army Ranger
If by "Elite Army Ranger" you mean scrawny, pencil-necked masturbator with delusions of grandeur then, yes, ADUMB is an "Elite Army Ranger".
Didn't Adumb used to be East Coast Child Molester?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Vixen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Vixen »

I can think someone's a dumbass without even getting the tiniest bit riled.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Vixen wrote:I can think someone's a dumbass without even getting the tiniest bit riled.
Cooter's going to take that personally, you know.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Blitzen wrote:This weekend I posted a comment that it was hilarious watching Rack Fu run smack on ADAM. FBI Field Director vs. Elite Army Ranger and both of them are horrid posters.

Mister Bushice came into the thread and claimed I was angry. He later stated that the 'deer are trying to out asshole every one on the board. It got me thinking. Can a poster run smack without being angry?

I say absolutely. I don't need to feel hateful in order to break off some smack.

Discuss
Sure. You can come across as angry without being angry. How in fuck all would I know if you are angry or bitter with your can't scratch the mange, no hands to jerk with, crows can peck your eyes out while you buck madly to escape, work one night a year life?

And you are all doing excellent jobs at being the best of assholes. Carry on. Don't forget m2 is now 420. Piss poorly aimed is piss lost.
Vixen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Vixen »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Blitzen wrote:This weekend I posted a comment that it was hilarious watching Rack Fu run smack on ADAM. FBI Field Director vs. Elite Army Ranger and both of them are horrid posters.

Discuss
Sure. You can come across as angry without being angry. How in fuck all would I know if you are angry or bitter with your can't scratch the mange, no hands to jerk with, crows can peck your eyes out while you buck madly to escape, work one night a year life?

And you are all doing excellent jobs at being the best of assholes. Carry on. Don't forget m2 is now 420. Piss poorly aimed is piss lost.
Bushice, that was an absolutely pitiful effort. You really need to stop posting. Maybe forever.

And just so you know, I'm downright cheerful right now!
warren

Post by warren »

mvscal wrote:
Blitzen wrote: Elite Army Ranger
If by "Elite Army Ranger" you mean scrawny, pencil-necked masturbator with delusions of grandeur then, yes, ADUMB is an "Elite Army Ranger".
Major racks from an aging did nothing Coasty!

If Adumbs an Elite Army Ranger then I was an Elite Boarder of Shrimper's. Oh wait, I was. However, Adumb still sucks.
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

Mister Bushice wrote:...work one night a year...
That's like saying football players only work 16 days a year or your mother only works however log it takes to chortle a dong. There's a LOT of fucking preparation that goes on, bitch. Do you know where every single fucking hut in Uzbek is? I do. That's prep, mother fucker. And it takes more than "one night a year". You know how many miles you mom puts on her cocksucker red stilletos everynight to keep crack in her pipe and Ramen in the cupboard? A LOT. More than the seven minutes she spends slurping some fat guy's tool like it's a Juice Box. Show some mother fucking appreciation for the job before the job. The work before the work. You're an ass. Die.
Cupid
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Cupid »

And in case you're wondering: I'm pissed off now. Thanks for harshing my mellow, dicklicker.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

don't fly angry.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Cupid wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:...work one night a year...
That's like saying football players only work 16 days a year or your mother only works however log it takes to chortle a dong. There's a LOT of fucking preparation that goes on, bitch. Do you know where every single fucking hut in Uzbek is? I do. That's prep, mother fucker. And it takes more than "one night a year". You know how many miles you mom puts on her cocksucker red stilletos everynight to keep crack in her pipe and Ramen in the cupboard? A LOT. More than the seven minutes she spends slurping some fat guy's tool like it's a Juice Box. Show some mother fucking appreciation for the job before the job. The work before the work. You're an ass. Die.
RACK
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Bushice has the sense of humor of a mortician. Not only that, but he reads like a guy who's pecker compass is missing north. Step up or shut up, you fucking faucet drip.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Step up? To What? The level you turd sniffers are working at?

A faucet drip? A pecker compass? "Mother is a whore" smack? That is the best you all can do?

Blitzen called me a hen earlier. A Hen.
Are you fucking KIDDING ME?
Godawful does not begin to describe how bad you all are. You have dropped sucking to a new low.

Really. Steer into a tree, and soon.

Better yet, go for a jog on a nearby street:

http://www.ultimanet.com/~futurlnk/TNW/BadVixen.wmv
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Mister Bushice wrote:Image
Atomic Punk is an unemployable lush. What's your excuse?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

I would like to state all your existenses are fucking horrid and rude.

The anger issue is a part of it. Many of you faggots felt I was seething at the mouth like mvscal being parachuted in a "Black Dick festival".

The truth is youre so fucking retarded that you will always be fucking Badgers and when everyone from the past on these boards stops in to inform you of your worthless existence we are angry that you dumb fucks havent off'd yourselves.

But carry on in your reindeer trolls, I'm sure they are funny to some fucking 3 year old dipshit out there.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Mister Bushice wrote:Step up? To What? The level you turd sniffers are working at?

A faucet drip? A pecker compass? "Mother is a whore" smack? That is the best you all can do?

Blitzen called me a hen earlier. A Hen.
Are you fucking KIDDING ME?
Godawful does not begin to describe how bad you all are. You have dropped sucking to a new low.

Really. Steer into a tree, and soon.

Better yet, go for a jog on a nearby street:

http://www.ultimanet.com/~futurlnk/TNW/BadVixen.wmv
Clap Trap!

You cheered these fucks on like Atomic Punk seeing his friend get a new couch, from their very existence. Go suck cock faggot.
I fucking suck.
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

What sort of status does one have to possess in order for the Dumbslinger's of the world to toss you under the bus.

Mister Bushice? bwahahaha
Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Donder »

Gunslinger wrote:You cheered these fucks on like Atomic Punk seeing his friend get a new couch
I don't know why but I found this funny as hell. Rack the blind squirrel.

Hopefully AP can recline on the couch and watch hot co-ed nurses walk by... as if his bloated doughy corpse didn't exist.