San Diego over Jacksonville AND Baltimore!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Dumbass
Elwood

San Diego over Jacksonville AND Baltimore!

Post by Dumbass »

In response to our favorite plagiarizing retard......

This is in reference to the possible EPIC playoff match up between Baltimore and Jacksonville.

Oh yea, J-Ville, the team the "retarded" (yours truly) picked a month ago to start showing its true potential right about now.

Anyways, somehow, Polly has the current edition of BCS Rankings For Dummies and is putting its formula to use.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Besides, those two squads will be the inevitable VICTIMS of the Chargers in the postseason.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Leave it to the biggest dumbfuck on the board to willingly offer his stupidity fo us. No, not me this time.

Yea, The Chargers are just gonna roll through both these defenses. Fuck you're stupid.

So tell me how do both LJ and LT figure out how to find the fucking endzone against the Ravens the next time around?
Oh sorry The Ravens may have made sure there won't be a next time for KC. Did you get that yesterday?
Not sure if you caught it but uh, KC LOST YOU DOUCHEBAG!

YOU SUCK!

Dude, go back to stealing other people's takes because your "original" thoughts clearly reveal your ignorance.
You're a rah rah dandy boy bitch. You don't know jack shit and everyone knows it.

Why don't you explain how The Ravens will go down because Lord knows if there is anything you know about it is The AFC West and defense.
Wait, yup, that sounds as fucking stupid as you are.

Next.

I mean did you not know the game was over yesterday as soon as B-More popped to 13? That was it, done. Just like Oakland way back when. You knew that was it because you knew KC wasn't popping 2 TDs and they sure as hell were not going to put together three scoring drives, while shutting out B-More. There is nothing like watching a B-More game when they are up 13-0 into the 3rd, watching your teams squirm and squirm wondering what's wrong. When it's Cinci, PIT or TEN, it is tradition and they have the sack to bounce back but an AFC West team, puhleaze.

What on SD's 2006 resume would even justify a ranking above B-More when they beat them head to head? The Ravens also have a win IN New Orleans and oh yea, they also have a win IN KC, WHERE SD lost. How fucking dumb are you guys?
Anyone happen to notice how 2 of B-More's 3 losses are on SHORT WEEKS?!

Hmmm, I also just noticed that the two before mentioned wins came on long weeks. So whatta ya think happens if they get two weeks to prepare fo their first playoff game? Hmm and SD is even hosting KC (against the wall) and going to SEA.

Where do you think that BAL vs SD possible game might be played?
Next time, THINK before your dumbass writes, or cuts and pastes.

Still, J-ville can not crack anyone's top 5?
Ya know that was one of the things I was laughing at a month ago when I saw all your rankings.

It's even funnier now.
Hey, they will not see Houston in the playoffs.

Yea, Dumbass, none of us need to see J-Ville/ B-More, it'd be a terrible game, with guys getting laid out and pounding away at the lines fighting for extra yards.

Yea, who wouldn't think some cunt like yourself wouldn't be up for that physical play?
You'd rather watch your Kansas City Fairies prancing to the endzone making sure the reds and whites stay Clorox clean because nobody's GOOD ENOUGH to knock them on their ass out here.

Carry on cunt. Carry on talking about whatever sport you think you are talking about. I know it is one you think you know something about but I know it is not football.
Last edited by Dumbass on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Dumbass
Elwood

Re: San Diego over Jacksonville AND Baltimore!

Post by Dumbass »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Dumbass, my NEW Bitch wrote:Image
Nice melt, Cybill....I can see you beating the fuck out of your keyboard while Satanic curses spew from your gaping bloody maw:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MELT.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was me slamming the door on you, you fucking loser!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're such an embarrassment, you didn't even have the shame to not post that pic and spare us of some more LACK of originality.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are such a fucking loser. OMG, you suck ass, holmes.
You really suck the shit stained cock.

SCOREBOARD!!!!

Hey, I got some pics for you to sweetie, you FAT PUSSY.

RAVENS - 20

CHIEFS - 10

RAVENS - Division LEADERS

CHIEFS - FOUR games out AND PRAYING for a WC.

SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD
Last edited by Dumbass on Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Trust me, Polly. I expected a douche like yourself to run. I know you can't answer the question to explain your stupidity. You're an idiot and a PUSSY. I know. I just come in here to remind you. It makes about as much sense as the Jehova boys knocking on my door to expect you to realize the truth.
Last edited by Dumbass on Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Trots this crap.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

War Wagon wrote:Trots this crap.
OMG, you are such a fucking cunt Wags.

Why can't any of you PUSSIES tell me how The Chargers beat The Ravens in January?

HA! This is a football board right? Why can't you ignorant fucktards address the POINT?
Oh yea, because this board SUCKS ASS andyou guys don't fucking know football.....STILL!

YOU are a fucking CUNT Wags. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BITCH.

You and the rest of you fucking Kansas City fucking faggots. A bunch of LOSERS that CRY AND CRY every year when your team eats shit.

Wags, you shouldn't be embarrassing yourslef like this either. You're like half a pube below Polly in my biggest Vagina rankings.

Trots this, boo hoo, we don't need this here. You fucking Mary.

You got NO BALLS WAGS. You are vaginal scum.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

SCOREBOARD!

Save the CRYING and ANSWER the question bitch.

You said Chargers are rolling JAX and BAL. You said it! Oh now it is not hidden in another thread and you want damage control to clean up your shit?

Why don't you step up bitch? You fucking little bitch.

You're like the ass at the bar that barks until the the dust is about to mix up and then you're on the phone to call the cops to protect your ass.

Try it bitch. I'll keep bringing it back until you have enough balls to answer the FOOTBALL QUESTION!
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

The Jaguars will be one and done in January, you can take that to the bank just like my prediction of Ravens over Chiefs at Arrowhead.

As for SD vs. BAL, who won the last time they met? It isn't like the Ravens can't contain LT and stick Adalius Thomas on Antonio Gates, or something. :meds:

I swear, this KC Paul tard is, well, a tard.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

LT getting 98 yards and no TDs is a pretty shitty game by LT standards. Jamal Lewis has sucked all year, holding him to 39 yards isn't that impressive or unique. But that's irrelevant now. The Ravens won the game.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: San Diego over Jacksonville AND Baltimore!

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Nice melt, Cybill.
As in Shepherd?

Or Sybil?

How does either tie in with the image of The Exorcist you tagged?

War Wagon wrote:
Trots this crap.

Word.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Yep, all I had to do was check in and read this shit.

Off I go...
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

:moth:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Be very afraid, Chargerfan......VERY afraid........ :paul:
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Chargerfan has one thing to worry about come playoff time.

See right handed column

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Somehow I don't think Marty will be getting too much playing time this year.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Why isn't this thread shitcanned yet?

Hey Q and Felix... a skunk called and said they want to offer some aroma to this once valued forum. You must like the smell. Either that, or you're sleeping on the job.

Wake the fuck up.

Oh, and Duane?

Sweet little PM you sent me just validates what a complete dipshit you are. Way to certify your idiot cred. Not only are you bandwagoning the Ravens with this pos thread, Panther In SoCal, you're showing how a moron really acts.

You're going to be what future generations point to when describing message board dumbfucks.

Props.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

enough of the 3rd Grade SMACK from ALL SIDES.

can't TroTs a 22 post thread...just padlock it.

Feel FREE to start another "intelligent discussion" anew.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Qbert wrote:enough of the 3rd Grade SMACK from ALL SIDES.

NAZI mod says what....... :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Dumbass wrote:In response to our favorite plagiarizing retard......

This is in reference to the possible EPIC playoff match up between Baltimore and Jacksonville.

Oh yea, J-Ville, the team the "retarded" (yours truly) picked a month ago to start showing its true potential right about now.

Anyways, somehow, Polly has the current edition of BCS Rankings For Dummies and is putting its formula to use.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Besides, those two squads will be the inevitable VICTIMS of the Chargers in the postseason.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Leave it to the biggest dumbfuck on the board to willingly offer his stupidity fo us. No, not me this time.

Yea, The Chargers are just gonna roll through both these defenses. Fuck you're stupid.

So tell me how do both LJ and LT figure out how to find the fucking endzone against the Ravens the next time around?
Oh sorry The Ravens may have made sure there won't be a next time for KC. Did you get that yesterday?
Not sure if you caught it but uh, KC LOST YOU DOUCHEBAG!

YOU SUCK!

Dude, go back to stealing other people's takes because your "original" thoughts clearly reveal your ignorance.
You're a rah rah dandy boy bitch. You don't know jack shit and everyone knows it.

Why don't you explain how The Ravens will go down because Lord knows if there is anything you know about it is The AFC West and defense.
Wait, yup, that sounds as fucking stupid as you are.

Next.

I mean did you not know the game was over yesterday as soon as B-More popped to 13? That was it, done. Just like Oakland way back when. You knew that was it because you knew KC wasn't popping 2 TDs and they sure as hell were not going to put together three scoring drives, while shutting out B-More. There is nothing like watching a B-More game when they are up 13-0 into the 3rd, watching your teams squirm and squirm wondering what's wrong. When it's Cinci, PIT or TEN, it is tradition and they have the sack to bounce back but an AFC West team, puhleaze.

What on SD's 2006 resume would even justify a ranking above B-More when they beat them head to head? The Ravens also have a win IN New Orleans and oh yea, they also have a win IN KC, WHERE SD lost. How fucking dumb are you guys?
Anyone happen to notice how 2 of B-More's 3 losses are on SHORT WEEKS?!

Hmmm, I also just noticed that the two before mentioned wins came on long weeks. So whatta ya think happens if they get two weeks to prepare fo their first playoff game? Hmm and SD is even hosting KC (against the wall) and going to SEA.

Where do you think that BAL vs SD possible game might be played?
Next time, THINK before your dumbass writes, or cuts and pastes.

Still, J-ville can not crack anyone's top 5?
Ya know that was one of the things I was laughing at a month ago when I saw all your rankings.

It's even funnier now.
Hey, they will not see Houston in the playoffs.

Yea, Dumbass, none of us need to see J-Ville/ B-More, it'd be a terrible game, with guys getting laid out and pounding away at the lines fighting for extra yards.

Yea, who wouldn't think some cunt like yourself wouldn't be up for that physical play?
You'd rather watch your Kansas City Fairies prancing to the endzone making sure the reds and whites stay Clorox clean because nobody's GOOD ENOUGH to knock them on their ass out here.

Carry on cunt. Carry on talking about whatever sport you think you are talking about. I know it is one you think you know something about but I know it is not football.
Wow.

Place the subject of this post aside for a moment and look at this thread. Duane finally gets revved up enough for the thirty-paragraph, stream-of-consciousness rant ... and everyone cries for TROTS?

Sad.

There was a time where a post like this could quickly be turned into a 45-paragraph follow-up, only to be trumped by a 60-para version ... each one a step further away from comprehension and a step closer to absolute hilarity. Sure, you have to work in order to understand the beauty that is Duane. These posts aren't for the faint at heart, but they all contain substance.

To try to damn that kind of effort to TROTS simply because you don't like the message is as weak as it gets.

Continue pounding your chests and, quite soon, the only response will be your own echo.

Out of respect for Q and F, you can relock this if you like.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Ummmm....

RACK orc.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

orcinus wrote: Place the subject of this post aside for a moment and look at this thread. Duane finally gets revved up enough for the thirty-paragraph, stream-of-consciousness rant ... and everyone cries for TROTS?

There was a time where a post like this could quickly be turned into a 45-paragraph follow-up, only to be trumped by a 60-para version ... each one a step further away from comprehension and a step closer to absolute hilarity. Sure, you have to work in order to understand the beauty that is Duane. These posts aren't for the faint at heart, but they all contain substance.
How would you have time to read and comprehend a 30 paragraph rant from Duane, much less a 45-60 version? You don't have time for this forum anymore, remember?
To try to damn that kind of effort to TROTS simply because you don't like the message is as weak as it gets.
To be quite honest, I simply revolted at Duane eliciting an Exorcist pic from Paulio. I don't need to see that.

Thanks for the time.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Felix wrote:
Qbert wrote:enough of the 3rd Grade SMACK from ALL SIDES.

NAZI mod says what....... :lol:
May the Potato be inserted sideways...(jus'sayin...as a Joke and friends) :)

absolutely, orc is right!

the mollASSES wanted this Thread shitcanned....i tried to get it moved to something else and i was wrong?.

no neener neener bullshit and all.

ok....carry on my wayward sons

there'll be peace when your done

lay your weary head to rest

CHEF Fan cries no more.

NO!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Qbert wrote: absolutely, orc is right!
Asskisser, no he's not.

Duane is a flaming pile of dung and dunger every time he hits submit. If you can get thru a dumbass post with-out your head spinning backwards, then you need to go to confession.

orc is just encouraging him because he doesn't post here anymore... duh.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Xmas comes early at Wags house. Someone bought him a sack, and balls.

RACKED never the less.

Although be it ........ Wags stole words that could have quite easily come from my keyboard .... I find it refreshing that Orc is busy and not sticking his nose in every thread. Thats the way it should be.

Good leaders place good people in positions of authority, then step the hell back and allow them to do their jobs. The mods here are doing a fine job, and Orc is doing a fine job as a leader.

Racks for Orc and the mods.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Qbert wrote:ok....carry on my wayward sons

there'll be peace when your done

lay your weary head to rest

CHEF Fan cries no more.

NO!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote: Asskisser
...how many 'sammitches am i ahead of you....????

#1...not noted

#2...corned beef reuben

#3...'orc is just encouaging him....(your words)

#3a)...i have to bowl (sub)...Thursday night...haven't bowled for 2 months--->feel free to set the "Series score."
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Mikey wrote:Somehow I don't think Marty will be getting too much playing time this year.
Yeah, he didn't get much PT in the past either.

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

War Wagon wrote:
Qbert wrote: absolutely, orc is right!
Asskisser, no he's not.

Duane is a flaming pile of dung and dunger every time he hits submit. If you can get thru a dumbass post with-out your head spinning backwards, then you need to go to confession.

orc is just encouraging him because he doesn't post here anymore... duh.
We never complain having to read your shit posts. Grow a sac and move on Wags.