98 Rushing Yards and 0 TDs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Dumbass
Elwood

98 Rushing Yards and 0 TDs

Post by Dumbass »

Any douchebag that still ranks The Chargers above The Ravens should get their balls removed tomorrow because you don't know football and are obviously not a man.

Are you ficking kidding me? I heard this on the radio today too when some idiots were giving out their rankings.

Um, who won their match up?
What RB that is setting the world on fire did not see the endzone?

Puhleaze!

Rivers in the playoffs vs. a Superbowl QB with a Superbowl MVP's defense? Yea, I'll take it.
I doubt there will be a repeat of so much bullshit going right for another rook to get a title and um, this is B-More, in the playoffs, wtf is gong to tell me they like this kid going against that possible match up?

Oh and uh for those of you other douchebags that thought Ray Lewis "lost it", EMBOWAFA......oh yea, FUCLA!!!
That's right bitches. Damn, some o you fools.

Hey and I'll take my over rated RB any day over 22 yards buddy. He must be House Hold 2.

'til next week.

For Christmas, I will give you the gift of my insanity weekly.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

How 'bout them Panthers?
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

As erratic as ever, gotta love 'em. Hope nobody is stupid enough to be betting on them.

Let's see they're still holding a playoff spot right? Pretty much in the same position as KC in terms of conference standing so I hope you are not even tryin'.

Uh what has gone wrong this year? They choked at Minnesota. That's it.
Like The Devil Rays are to The Yankees, The Panthers have their perennial nemesis and they lie in teams like The Crackwagon, Foreskins and Dirty Birds. I am used to it. What was unusual was them choking one to The Vikings.

They can easily handle their business from here on out and 3-2 will be enough but I see them going 4-1, losing @ ATL.
They catch a nice break with PHI this week, woot!

They'll ride out the other frauds long enough to make it in then show the NFC who comes to play in January. Think I am counting on Fox and The Cats making an early exit? Uh, nah.

Oh wow, KC gets The Ravens with a couple extra days rest. Nice, not a full week like I hate but just a few days.

Hey, Scottie, guess what? If you're a real good boy this year, you may even get the gift of a 2nd ass kicking from B-More and a first round exit. How 'bout that ha? I'll pencil you guys in. That one, B-More will probably get the full week extra and be at home for round II. Hope you don't piss 'em off next week.

Only 160 yards a game needed for LJ to hit 2000!
Damn, must suck to have B-More up next and just in time for the fantasy playoffs! Bwahahahahaha!
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

OMG and yet another poll where The Ravens are at the bottom of peeps rankings (when ranking AFC contenders)

Unbeavable.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Dumbass wrote:Hope nobody is stupid enough to be betting on them.
How much did you lose?
Let's see they're still holding a playoff spot right? Pretty much in the same position as KC in terms of conference standing so I hope you are not even tryin'.
Uhhh... No.
But like I said, you won't see the Raves or the Pants in The Big Game at the End of the Season either.
Right now, I'd have to call it Pats v. Cowboys
Oh wow, KC gets The Ravens with a couple extra days rest. Nice, not a full week like I hate but just a few days.
Make sure and use that excuse when we win next week, will ya?
Damn, must suck to have B-More up next and just in time for the fantasy playoffs! Bwahahahahaha!
Yea..... Fortunetly I didn't waste a draft pick on any Raves of Chiefs. My toilet Bowl line up looks stout, though.

How's your team looking this year?
Those guys your playing with get their driver's license yet? ;)
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

98 yards and 0 rushing TD?

At this rate the Crows will be lucky to get that much.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Dumbass wrote:Oh wow, KC gets The Ravens with a couple extra days rest.
And yet they'll STILL get plungered when they come into Arrowhead....the Ravens are our BITCHES and have been every single time we've played them. It will be NO DIFFERENT in 10 days, Corky.
Only 160 yards a game needed for LJ to hit 2000!
At least he'll get his customary buck-sixty and 2TDs on that overrated Ravens D.
Whooooaaaaaaaaa Paulie. Hold ona second before you start using the term "overrated" when referencing the Ravens defense. They are hardly overrated.

The first question you need to ask yourself is "Am I going to the game?"

If the answer is yes the Chiefs will no doubt win the game
If the answer is no, then the Chiefs will drop a game at home

In either case, LJ will not get 160, and would be lucky to get half of that. I know you're pumped up with twinkie stuffing, but please settle down.

:smile:
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

j/c

Paul?

aren't you running CHEFS v Ravens SMACK just a little bit early???

do the CHEFS have any games to be played before they play the Ravens?

you wouldn't want to look PAST anyone in the NFL....would you????
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

DumbAss!!

Anyone that would pick the Chargers over the Ravens is not a DumbAss!!