It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Berlin Wall was designed to keep people IN. Anyone trying to escape was killed

Mexico border fence is designed to keep invaders OUT

Any other dumbfuck questions?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

All in all, it's just another spic in the wall!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I agree...we're still waiting on substantive action against illegal employers.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:Berlin Wall was designed to keep people IN. Anyone trying to escape was killed

The Mexican wall is also designed to keep people IN.

IN Mexico that is.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

It's a stupid waste of money.

Let's see, my front yard is 100 feet wide. I think I'll put a fence across 33 feet of it to keep people out. That should work.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: the wall

Post by RadioFan »

Jsc810 wrote:Yeah, I understand one wall was to keep people in and the other is to keep people out.
Ctrl Cuda wrote:Berlin Wall was designed to keep people IN. Anyone trying to escape was killed

You were saying?

What's been lost in this debate is a strategy for stopping the problem at the source ('sup us giving millions in aid to Columbia and Bolivia to fight the "drug war?"). Perhaps it might be at least aired publically by the president and others, i.e. trying to help Mexico improve their own economy. I'm not saying we should start pouring millions in "aid" to the country, but at least a public call-out/honest discussion of the problems in Mexico have to be a part of the equation.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: 85 hospitals have closed in California because they can't afford to stay open and continue providing "free" medical care to wetbacks. Our prisons are full of violent wetbacks who come to this country to commit their crimes. Our social services are collapsing under the weight of the millions of wetbacks who do not belong here. Our lower class has been systematically buttfucked by wetbacks who have been slowly depressing wages for decades.

Take your "poor, huddled masses" and shove them straight up your motherfucking ass.
damn, this is the second time today I've agreed with everything you've said........

I'm guessing the Apocalypse isn't far behind........
get out, get out while there's still time
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Not often that I do this, but RACK mvscal.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:mvscal, sometimes you can be a complete idiot. This is one of those times.

I do not dispute that there are problems caused by illegal imigrants here. What I do dispute is the manner in which we are attempting to solve those problems. You simply mentioned some of the problems, and offered no solutions.

You point out that we have laws governing immigration. We also have laws governing employers who hire those illegal immigrants. As long as they will keep hiring, a wall will not keep out the Mexicans.

Like I said before, take the sugar off the table, and the ants will go away.
You will never be able to effectively appeal to logic when your opponent is appealing to fear and emotion.

Though I will say that any attempt to crack down on employers should be tied into witholding of benefits and services to illegals. And it should also be accompanied by substantial political and economic reform in Mexico.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RadioFool wrote:
What's been lost in this debate is a strategy for stopping the problem at the source ('sup us giving millions in aid to Columbia and Bolivia to fight the "drug war?"). Perhaps it might be at least aired publically by the president and others, i.e. trying to help Mexico improve their own economy. I'm not saying we should start pouring millions in "aid" to the country, but at least a public call-out/honest discussion of the problems in Mexico have to be a part of the equation.
We're supposed to help Mexico with their economy?

You do realize that Mexico is one of the more corrupt governments on the planet, don't you? Of course you don't, you're a dumbfuck.

Foreigners cannot own property in Mexico... unless they have a Mexican citizen as a partner

Foreigners cannot own a business in Mexico unless the Mexican government is a partner

Nobody can do business in Mexico without paying bribes. Lots of bribes. On a regular basis

Did I mention the Mexican government is corrupt?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Rack mvscal

The wetbacks have been coming without restriction and other than our Governator and the cocksuckers in the State Legislature evryone else in this state wants it to fucking stop. Stop the sugar? You have to be fucking kidding me? How about drop the fucking hammer? Fuck Govnuh Dickhead and the merry band of fuckwits in Sacramento because those clueless twats are worthless, shits starting to already fly here in places like new housing tracts where wetbacks are being asked to pony up ID or get the fuck out by the taxpaying working class. It's going to get worse and I'm all for it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Jsc810 wrote:Facts don't back you up, my friend. ..

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program...
Facts aren't exactly your friend either, dumbass

Kennedy-Simpson-Mazzoli wasn't "Reagan's" program, it was a bi-partisan fuck-up.

Remind me again who was in control of congress in 86?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Though I will say that any attempt to crack down on employers should be tied into witholding of benefits and services to illegals. And it should also be accompanied by substantial political and economic reform in Mexico.
And how do you propose to crack down on employers who are presented with fake documents?
The same way they crack down on bars who accept fake documents.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Employers aren't allowed to question the authneticity of Manuel's documents.

In fact, employers aren't even allowed to tell Manuel what kind of documents are acceptable.
JCT

Post by JCT »

economic reform in Mexico
:lol: :lol:

You do know what the 2nd biggest source of revenue in Mexico is, right? After oil it's illegals sending money home from the US.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cuda wrote: Foreigners cannot own property in Mexico... unless they have a Mexican citizen as a partner

Foreigners cannot own a business in Mexico unless the Mexican government is a partner

Nobody can do business in Mexico without paying bribes. Lots of bribes. On a regular basis

Did I mention the Mexican government is corrupt?
don't forget how tough the Mexican government is on illegal immigrants (yeah, I too was shocked that somebody would actually want to immigrate to Mexico)

fuckin irony.......
get out, get out while there's still time
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Lots of Central Americans try to get into Mexico. That's why Mexico has troops on their southern border.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

How about we drop the little added extra illegals get to suck welfare off the masses, if you are in this country illegally then your kid ISN'T a natural born citizen, you get to pick up garbage on the freeways to pay off your hospital debt and when you're done your new family gets plane tickets back to whatever backwoods shithole you came from....
Last edited by Y2K on Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

JCT wrote:

You do know what the 2nd biggest source of revenue in Mexico is, right? After oil it's illegals sending money home from the US.
Are you suggesting that the most powerful county in the history of humankind has no resources with which to provoke political and economic reform in Mexico? Are we to just cower behind a wall and wait for the hordes to break it down?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Y2K wrote:How about we drop the little added extra illegals get to suck welfare off the masses, if you are in this country illegally then your kid ISN'T a natural born citizen, you get to pick up garbage on the freeways to pay off your hospital debt and when you're done your new family gets plane tickets back to whatever backwoods shithole you came from....
Better still: Take the kid away from them & put it up for adoption.

Then let them pick up garbage... etc.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

BSmack wrote:
JCT wrote:

Are you suggesting that the most powerful county in the history of humankind has no resources with which to provoke political and economic reform in Mexico? Are we to just cower behind a wall and wait for the hordes to break it down?

We don't or can't do jackshit anywhere anymore.....

Cut and run when times get tough...

That's the new motto.
JCT

Post by JCT »

BSmack wrote:
JCT wrote:

Do you really think anyone in Mexico will seriously try to fuck with this kind of gravy?

Good luck with that.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Jsc810 wrote:
Y2K wrote:How about drop the fucking hammer?
Right, drop the hammer on the employers who hire the illegals. Won't stop the problem completely (neither will the wall), but it will help.
No drop the hammer on all of it.

You do want it to stop don't you?

or is having your state rebuilt by wetbacks some sort of blessing from God not the added destruction of what were once jobs that a family could be raised on without government assisstance of any kind. The employers is just the tip of the fucking iceberg.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cuda wrote:We're supposed to help Mexico with their economy?

You do realize that Mexico is one of the more corrupt governments on the planet, don't you?

Foreigners cannot own property in Mexico... unless they have a Mexican citizen as a partner

And water is wet. Those are some of the things that need to be changed there.

My point, dumbfuck, is none of that has even been part of the equation during the "debate" on this issue, and it needs to be. The same U.S. politicians who have no problem spending millions in South America to fight the "drug war," aren't even attempting to address the source of the problem on this issue.

Like it or not, we're all undergoing globalization. Mexico needs to get with the program, only there will never be any change in policy there if no one raises the issue and makes it part of the public debate.
JCT

Post by JCT »

mvscal wrote:
Cash remittances were supposed to pass oil last year.

They almost have. Just heard it on the news a couple days ago. Cash is still number 2, just barely.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

JCT wrote:
BSmack wrote:
JCT wrote: :lol: :lol:

Do you really think anyone in Mexico will seriously try to fuck with this kind of gravy?

Good luck with that.
I'm not suggesting that anyone in Mexico fuck with enything. I'm suggesting that WE fuck with things. We are still America right?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RadioFan wrote:
Cuda wrote:We're supposed to help Mexico with their economy?

You do realize that Mexico is one of the more corrupt governments on the planet, don't you?

And water is wet. Those are some of the things that need to be changed there.

My point, dumbfuck, is none of that has even been part of the equation during the "debate" on this issue, and it needs to be. The same U.S. politicians who have no problem spending millions in South America to fight the "drug war," aren't even attempting to address the source of the problem on this issue.

Like it or not, we're all undergoing globalization. Mexico needs to get with the program, only there will never be any change in policy there if no one raises the issue and makes it part of the public debate.
Ohhhh.

So you want us to bribe the Mexican officials to keep their wetbacks in country?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

JCT wrote:Do you really think anyone in Mexico will seriously try to fuck with this kind of gravy?
Bush could call a press conference tomorrow, to talk about the ban on private ownership and restrictions on private companies doing business there and it instantly becomes a part of the debate -- not just here, but in Mexico as well.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Bush could call the press conferences he wants; nobody is going to show up- not even to laugh at him
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:
I'm not suggesting that anyone in Mexico fuck with enything. I'm suggesting that WE fuck with things. We are still America right?
This is "trolling", right?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Bush would have to pony up and tell the truth about all his rich buddies in Texas who use illegal labor so don't count on our fearless leader as any help in this equation. There's a big reason Amnesty spews from his piehole anytime the issue is raised.
He says no cutting to the front of the line but a phone call gets certain people first class tickets.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:
BSmack wrote:
This is "trolling", right?
I'm as serious as cancer. Of course I don't expect our leaders to ever address the real issues. Mexican illegals will not go away until the minimum wage in Mexico is at or near the US minimum wage.

BTW: Why is it that Canada doesn't have a tidal wave of Mexicans clamoring to immigrate? One would think that with all that open space you have that there would be some demand there.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Why is it that Canada doesn't have a tidal wave of Mexicans clamoring to immigrate? One would think that with all that open space you have that there would be some demand there.
Even the Mexicans know they can't survive in Canada for long, it's not easy driving through snow on bald tires with someone's old POS throwaway car. (uninsured of course)
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Jsc810 wrote:I like that idea better than the wall, mvscal. At least that won't be a complete waste of money.

The true irony will be the use of imported Korean and Chinese steel, Mexican Cement and a workforce of wetbacks to do the work that noone else in America wants to do.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote: Of course I don't expect our leaders to ever address the real issues. Mexican illegals will not go away until the minimum wage in Mexico is at or near the US minimum wage.
That isn't our problem or our business.

We can stop illegal immigration or reduce it to a meaningless trickle with the proper methods of enforcement.

Don't want a wall? No sweat. We just station two Brigade Combat Teams on the border on a rotating basis. It would be good HOOAH training for them. One year they rotate to NTC, the next they rotate in for some border interdiction training under live conditions.
That's a damn sight better than building and maintaining a wall.

Of course interdiction is still only half the answer. The long term goal should be to build a true North American co-prosperity sphere. It is simply not good for our long term security interests for Mexico to be a stinking cesspool of poverty and corruption. It creates instability that can be exploited by those who would wish us harm. Never mind the economic opportunity for both Americans and Mexicans that would happen were Mexico a free economy.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:It is simply not good for our long term security interests for Mexico to be a stinking cesspool of poverty and corruption. It creates instability that can be exploited by those who would wish us harm.
Just like Iraq and with identical results.
The difference being that Mexico is next door and causing far more damage to US interests than Saddam could have ever dreamed.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Obviously, jsc810 doesn't live in Mexifornia.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Guess again, moron. Saddam's dream to establish regional hegemony which would include control of Kuwait and Saudi Arabia..both doable in a straight up contest. From that position, the damage he could do to our economy is incalcuable.
So we throttled him in 91 and contained him. Meanwhile your state is being bled dry by illegals.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

That's why Muzzies are taking over Europe by attrition: Not enough white folks
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
It calculates that 80,000 more Missourians would have been born without abortion and that many would now be in a "highly productive age group for workers."
Kinda hard to argue with it.

Abortion does, in fact, terminate a human being who would otherwise grow to maturity and enter the workforce, pay taxes etc etc.
It also terminates welfare recipients.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown