Chargers vs. Donks get flexed...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Chargers vs. Donks get flexed...

Post by ChargerMike »

Chargers-Broncos to be night game Nov. 19

...schweet, now the nation can see the Bolts chase the Snake all over "INVESCO Field at Mile High" and hand the freekin Donks an ass-kickin.....

(Nov. 6, 2006) -- The Week 11 San Diego Chargers-Denver Broncos game on Sunday, Nov. 19, will be played at 8:15 p.m. ET on NBC and the Indianapolis Colts-Dallas Cowboys game that day will move to 4:15 p.m. ET on CBS, the NFL announced.

The NFL is implementing for the first time this year a "flexible scheduling" element on Sundays in Weeks 10-15 and in Week 17. Flexible scheduling will ensure quality matchups in all NFL Sunday time slots in those weeks and give teams a chance to play their way onto primetime and into the late-afternoon 4:15 p.m. ET time slot on CBS and FOX.

For each of the flexible scheduling weeks with the exception of Week 17, the NFL will announce the start times of games on Sundays no later than 12 days prior to that weekend. To ensure a Sunday night game and doubleheader games with playoff implications in Week 17, the flexible scheduling decision for that Sunday may be made on six days notice.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Chargers vs. Donks get flexed...

Post by War Wagon »

ChargerMike wrote:Chargers-Broncos to be night game Nov. 19

...schweet, now the nation can see the Bolts chase the Snake all over "INVESCO Field at Mile High" and hand the freekin Donks an ass-kickin.....
It'll be the Fraudgers 2nd straight loss at that point, so yes indeedy, that'll be sweet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

The Broncos are more likely to lose to the Raiders this week than they are to the Chargers next week.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Thats fuckin great. Its going to be bad enough watching Manning torch us up and down the field, but now I have to listen to Randy Cross jerk all over himself while he relives the 80's?

Makes me fucking happy.

:evil:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Cuda wrote:The Broncos are more likely to lose to the Raiders this week than they are to the Chargers next week.

point taken......admittedly the Bolts Defense has been seriously depleted the past few weeks, and will be in tough vs. the snake.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cunt-a wrote:The Broncos are more likely to lose to the Raiders this week than they are to the Chargers next week.
Way to go out on a limb there, jingle ass.
So you think the 'duhs have a better chance of beating the Broncos than the Chargers do?

Please explain why...
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Red wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cunt-a wrote:The Broncos are more likely to lose to the Raiders this week than they are to the Chargers next week.
Way to go out on a limb there, jingle ass.
So you think the 'duhs have a better chance of beating the Broncos than the Chargers do?

Please explain why...
I think it has something to do with brain damage.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Red wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote: Way to go out on a limb there, jingle ass.

Please explain why...
HOW THE FUCK did you interpret what I said as THAT???

:meds:
So you really do think Cuda went out on a limb then. I obviously misinterpreted that as sarcasm.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

DallasFanatic wrote:Thats fuckin great. Its going to be bad enough watching Manning torch us up and down the field, but now I have to listen to Randy Cross jerk all over himself while he relives the 80's?

Makes me fucking happy.

:evil:
Randy Cross gets on my nerves too. He's a jackass.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Red wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote: HOW THE FUCK did you interpret what I said as THAT???

:meds:
So you really do think Cuda went out on a limb then. I obviously misinterpreted that as sarcasm.
Read S L O W L Y and try to stay with me here Red...
Sweet, sweet irony.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Red wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Red wrote: So you really do think Cuda went out on a limb then. I obviously misinterpreted that as sarcasm.
Read S L O W L Y and try to stay with me here Red...
Sweet, sweet irony.
Too fucking funny!
Run if you have to but keep up!