Something else to bicker over

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Re: Something else to bicker over

Post by Cicero »

Nishlord wrote:Image

That just shows you how stupid England is.
Last edited by Cicero on Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: Something else to bicker over

Post by Smackie Chan »

R-Jack wrote:
Cicero wrote:
That just shows how you stupid England is.
Oh man. it's been about five minutes and I'm still laughing.

Please stay out of the grown-up threads Twat Bitch.

Better yet, please continue to act like you belong in a conversation that doesn't envolve flavors of paste. Fucking tears Jerry.
Cut 'im some slack, Jack. He was jus' doin' his Borat impression.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
NoCal's Unborn Child
Crack Whore

Post by NoCal's Unborn Child »

Gunslinger wrote:
Y2K wrote:
Nishlord wrote:Choose English.
Old English is better at quelling the everyday stench.
The funny thing is, you werent making a joke. You do use Old English and you do suggest it to friends. You wouldnt stop fucking raving about it at Troll Stop Sacramento.

"Hey it smells like sex in here!!"

Y: "Spray some Old English that shit takes care of pet stains too. Seriously Russ, one time I used it to remove Grease from a Lugnut and it made it smell better and slip right on."

I hear you splooged in my mommy twice. Are you my daddy?
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

NoCal's Unborn Child wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Y2K wrote: Old English is better at quelling the everyday stench.
The funny thing is, you werent making a joke. You do use Old English and you do suggest it to friends. You wouldnt stop fucking raving about it at Troll Stop Sacramento.

"Hey it smells like sex in here!!"

Y: "Spray some Old English that shit takes care of pet stains too. Seriously Russ, one time I used it to remove Grease from a Lugnut and it made it smell better and slip right on."

I hear you splooged in my mommy twice. Are you my daddy?
OMG, this raised it's ugly little head! :lol:
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

The Seer wrote:
Nishlord wrote:Oh, I'm well aware of that. But please be aware that the next time you come running like pussies for help, you'll be told very politely to fuck off and sort out your own mess.

How would Americans be able to sleep at night without the comfort of knowing the warm blanket of security the brits are providing for us.....

Prolly via the drugs that the pharma companies are pushing at everyone every 5 mins. on TV. It's the only way you fuckwads would be able to sleep if you knew the truth.
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:And you ask what good are the Sunni insurgents doing?
Getting mulched into fertilizer by Shiite death squads?
Aha! the "Death Squad" card. Now, that's got everyone scared. Listen, lola, the only Death squad over there wears a Yankee uniform and runs Abu Graibh. Let's face it, half a trillion dollars on Western Warfare Know-how (Now, wait half of that went to Halliburton), and you can't stop a bunch of ill-equipped desert mvscals? Where are you, Vietnam?
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."