mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:dubya sounds 100% stupid
Kerry is 100% stupid.
~yawn~
why is my neighborhood on fire
barnes
Fuckin' Noob

Post by barnes »

I like the people defending Kerry saying he misspoke, calling the republicans spinners.

You just can't make this shit up.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

barnes wrote:I like the people defending Kerry saying he misspoke, calling the republicans spinners.

You just can't make this shit up.
I understood what he said. Context.

If you said something brilliant, context would tell me its a mistake because you're a loser troll.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Brucy Braley says Kerry's recent comments about the Iraq war were inappropriate.
That's a cute media friendly PC political spin word :lol:

You know this Braley wants someone to put a bullet in the dumbfucks skull. I wonder why it took Brucy this long to figure out Kerry isn't an asset, Brucy is much better off inviting a drunken Eddie Kennedy because even a sloth like ole Ed couldn't be as big a fuckup as Kerry even as he wallows in a solid 3 week bender.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
poptart wrote:I KNOW of what I speak.
If you think otherwise you're just an idiot, Mikey.
No other way to put it.

You definitely wouldn't engage in this dialogue with proud service folks who are in Iraq.

Might end up short a few teeth.
I never denied that there were good and proud people serving in Iraq.
But if you think that everybody serving there is doing it because it's really what they want to do
then you're a blind fool.

But then based on 95% of your posts that I've read over the years, there's not much doubt about that anyway.
Is there some truth in the statement? Yes, there is. So fukkkking what. It was an absolutely brain fukkking dead thing to say and a slap in the face of people who are over there risking there lives to try to unfukkkk the middle east. I'm guessing you never served so you just don't get it. I did. I was one of those fukkers that skipped class too many times and ended up in the navy. It was the best fukking thing that could have happened to me.

If one of your kids were over there dodging bullets, what would you say? Would you tell them, "see, I told you to finish your homework" ?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Way to fuck up a perfectly good Gunslinger pile-on.

Fucking idiots.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

88 wrote:They are the best this country has to offer. On the high end, we have first responders like firemen, policemen and EMT's, and those who provide the necessaries for all of us, including farmers and employers. Personally, I place the citizens who provide service as members of our armed forces at the top of that continuum.
Guys like John Kerry, in other words?

He earned the Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, and three Purple Hearts in Viet Nam for chrissakes.

All the hyper-indignant, deeply offended, Republican chickenhawks who never spent one damn day in the military can eat a dick.

Read it and weep, hypocrites:
http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html
NoCal's Unborn Child
Crack Whore

Post by NoCal's Unborn Child »

Dinsdale wrote:Way to fuck up a perfectly good Gunslinger pile-on.

Fucking idiots.
Is he my daddy?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Too bad your stupidity blinds you, 88.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:John Kerry was on the high end of the continuum

John F. Kerry wrote:It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did, they relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told their stories. At times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

So, in your mind, John Kerry became a bad guy because he told the truth, and spoke out against what he thought was a wrong?

Uhm...yeah. You GO, boyee!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:So you're saying that the millitary is made up of MIT, Cal and RPI grads? Or when you say "best this country has to offer", are you angling towards some kind of higher metaphysical truth known only to yourself?
I'm talking about something can't or won't understand, BSmack. And that's OK. See, the good ole USofA comprises a continuum of humanity.

On the low end, we have criminals, drug abusers, and the absolute dregs of society. On the high end of the continuum we have those who provide a great service to society. The people on that end of the continuum help our society in many different ways. On the high end, we have first responders like firemen, policemen and EMT's, and those who provide the necessaries for all of us, including farmers and employers. Personally, I place the citizens who provide service as members of our armed forces at the top of that continuum.

Where you were educated and how much you make means absolutely nothing in the "higher metaphysical truth" of which I speak and of which you have no appreciation. You can be an Ivy League educated Senator from Massachusetts, for example, and be on the low end of my continuum based on your conduct and ideals. Likewise, you can also be a farm kid with a HS diploma from a rural public school in Iowa who decided that he wanted to serve in the USMC and make it to the high end of my continuum, again, based on your condcut and ideals.
Like I said, you're referring to your own personal metaphysical paradigm and not something that can be quantified in any way save through the prism of your own personal value system.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Meanwhile 101 US servicemen have died this last month in Iraq for no fucking reason whatsoever.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

BSmack wrote:Meanwhile 101 US servicemen have died this last month in Iraq for no fucking reason whatsoever.
Sounds a lot like California if you take out the servicemen and use residents instead.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:Meanwhile 101 US servicemen have died this last month in Iraq for no fucking reason whatsoever.
Like I said, you're referring to your own personal metaphysical paradigm and not something that can be quantified in any way save through the prism of your own personal value system.
OK, so we've established that you value job titles over human life.

Keep plungering yourself there F. Lee.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I find some recent developments in Iraq to be very interesting.

I believe that the Bush Administration has been asking itself for a while now, "how do we get out of this thing?"

I think the answer, in general, is to "transfer control" to the Iraqi "government".

Iraq is in the early stages of a civil war. When the Americans leave, it will begin to rage more widely.

The latest, where Iraqi "leaders" are "asking" the US military to give them control of checkpoints, comes IMO as a result of US strategy. There is no reason to believe that the country is more safe, or that the government is more stable. The Iraqi authorities are not suddenly in a position to provide security for their "nation".

Policing Iraq has become too costly for the US. US strategy at this point is to create the impression that the Iraqi government is taking the reins of security, so that we can say, "they asked us to leave, so we did."

The options are none too appealing. We can get out quick, or we can get out gradually...either way, they will set on each other for decades, or until another Saddam-esque leader collars the populace. We can't support the Kurds, because that means Turkey will attack. We can't support the Shiites, because that strengthens Iran. We can't support the "good Iraqis", because those folks have been living in the US for more than a decade, and they have no intention of returning to that shit hole so that they can be robbed at best, and killed at more likely.

The hot air about "not cutting and running" will cease pretty soon here. We'll start hearing more about Iraqi violence, and the finger-pointers will set up shop and bask in a Golden Era.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I think the answer, in general, is to "transfer control" to the Iraqi "government".
That has been the plan from Day 1.
You should put the word plan in quotes, because the post-war "plan" was always an afterthought. It mostly consisted of, "We will be greeted as liberators and democracy will be embraced."
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

If American soldiers are half as stupid as the desperate lickspittles who suck their cocks on this board on a I'm-More-Patriotic-Than-You tip are, John Kerry may have a point. Their superiors certainly can't tell the difference between 'Foreign Journalist' and 'Someone With A Flannel On Their Head Toting A Rocket Launcher'.

So how many GI Joes can you jam up your sphincter before you have to dial 911, mvscal?
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

babs and 88, your right-wing AM radio parrotings are tired and played out.

Anyone who actually believes any of the bullshit spewed by Cheney 'n Chimp (let alone such patriots as Duke Cunningham and soon-to-be indicted Rep. Duncan Hunter) is living a lie.

Our catastrophe in Iraq is really no different than our tragedy in Viet Nam. And the same nut-job Defense Industry war-freaks are saying the same categorical bullshit in terms of dire warnings and consequences if we GET THE FUCK OUT.

Fact is, we're propping the Shiites! Nice, it's like propping up the Khmer Rouge because they were opposde to the Viet Cong.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:babs and 88, your right-wing AM radio parrotings are tired and played out.

Maybe they should start listening to Air America.

on second thought....
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:I can't help but wonder why you're gnashing your tooth over an issue that is of no concern to you.
Their faggot Prime Minister got them bogged down in that quagmire known as Iraq too.

In Britain these days, he's about as popular as tooth paste.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Nishlord wrote:If American soldiers are half as stupid as the desperate lickspittles who suck their cocks on this board on a I'm-More-Patriotic-Than-You tip are, John Kerry may have a point. Their superiors certainly can't tell the difference between 'Foreign Journalist' and 'Someone With A Flannel On Their Head Toting A Rocket Launcher'.

So how many GI Joes can you jam up your sphincter before you have to dial 911, mvscal?
Living proof that the Americans truly did fuck up when we kept Hitler from taking England over. If he ran out of Jews in Europe, then he could start on the Limeys and we would have been spared the wit and banter than comes across the sea.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Derron wrote: Living proof that the Americans truly did fuck up when we kept Hitler from taking England over. If he ran out of Jews in Europe, then he could start on the Limeys and we would have been spared the wit and banter than comes across the sea.
Nonsense.

Your buck-toothed, lowest-common-denominator culture can't get enough of that Cockney polished turd Anglophilia.

For some reason, you all seem to be in awe of those island monkeys. It's a smug inferiority you wrap yourselves in when it comes to British culture.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:Queen's bitch says what?
We're Canada. We don't have a say in the matter.

What's your excuse?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:Excuse for what? We sent them packing several hundred years ago.
Oh yeah...back in the day when you used to fight against empire...

Who's dangling now?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Holy Christ Marty. Shut up now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:I can't help but wonder why you're gnashing your tooth over an issue that is of no concern to you.
God Damn you stupid fuck! Britain fought this war also.

Tell the board how you believe Saddam was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombings. Come on you can do it!! Let us see you type it again.
I fucking suck.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I don't think Dungslinger has earned the av title "eternal scobode" quite yet.

Pig fucking circus monkey, maybe.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Mikey wrote:
poptart wrote:I KNOW of what I speak.
If you think otherwise you're just an idiot, Mikey.
No other way to put it.

You definitely wouldn't engage in this dialogue with proud service folks who are in Iraq.

Might end up short a few teeth.
I never denied that there were good and proud people serving in Iraq.
But if you think that everybody serving there is doing it because it's really what they want to do

But then based on 95% of your posts that I've read over the years, there's not much doubt about that anyway.
Is there some truth in the statement? Yes, there is. So fukkkking what. It was an absolutely brain fukkking dead thing to say and a slap in the face of people who are over there risking there lives to try to unfukkkk the middle east. I'm guessing you never served so you just don't get it. I did. I was one of those fukkers that skipped class too many times and ended up in the navy. It was the best fukking thing that could have happened to me.

If one of your kids were over there dodging bullets, what would you say? Would you tell them, "see, I told you to finish your homework" ?
You're goddam fucking right I would, if it was the result of him fucking up and not because he wanted to be a Marine (not likely).

Even if it was "the best fukking thing that could have happened" to him (which I doubt), you can be damn sure he would have been better of with a good job at home than getting shot at in a stinking shithole halfway around the world. For that to be the "best thing that could have happened" then he would have to have been a complete and utter fuckup, ala Kerry's statement.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I was one of those fukkers that skipped class too many times and ended up in the navy. It was the best fukking thing that could have happened to me.
So which war did you live through? How much combat did you see? How many bombs went off within a few miles of where you were stationed? How many of your comrades were killed?

Just wondering. Anyone who says the military was "The best thing that ever happened to me" always makes me think yours was more like tours of duty in places like japan and australia and a couple few stops in San Diego.
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:So, in your mind, John Kerry became a bad guy because he told the truth, and spoke out against what he thought was a wrong?
He did not tell the truth. Not a single of those allegations were ever substantiated and a number of those alleged "veterans" who participated in the Winter Soldier agitprop event were subsequently revealed as frauds who never served in Vietnam or even in the armed services at all.

And he was a willing participant is these disgusting and despicable slanders of his fellow veterans. He is and always will be a backstabbing sack of shit of the lowest order.
This is fucking priceless from someone that says anyone that didn't serve has no right to voice an opinion, it now comes down to; "and if you did, here's the exact script of the things you are allowed to say".

Forget all of the suicide threats I've been visiting upon you, you aren't worth the effort of squeezing a trigger - you're pathetic.
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Derron wrote:
Nishlord wrote:If American soldiers are half as stupid as the desperate lickspittles who suck their cocks on this board on a I'm-More-Patriotic-Than-You tip are, John Kerry may have a point. Their superiors certainly can't tell the difference between 'Foreign Journalist' and 'Someone With A Flannel On Their Head Toting A Rocket Launcher'.

Living proof that the Americans truly did fuck up when we kept Hitler from taking England over. If he ran out of Jews in Europe, then he could start on the Limeys and we would have been spared the wit and banter than comes across the sea.
Hitler gave up on invading England months after his failed invasion, and a good year before he declared war on your lot (because, naturally, you boys were too pussy to get involved from the off because you couldn't be 100% certain that you were on the winning side).

Oh, and by the way, if Hitler had been American, Job No.1 would have been gassing mental defectives like your grandparents in order to prevent them spawning worthless lumpenproletariat like you. Maybe the lad had a point, somewhere.
Last edited by Nishlord on Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
Mikey wrote: I never denied that there were good and proud people serving in Iraq.

You're goddam fucking right I would, if it was the result of him fucking up and not because he wanted to be a Marine (not likely).

Even if it was "the best fukking thing that could have happened" to him (which I doubt), you can be damn sure he would have been better of with a good job at home than getting shot at in a stinking shithole halfway around the world. For that to be the "best thing that could have happened" then he would have to have been a complete and utter fuckup, ala Kerry's statement.
mikey

it's like I said earlier. if you haven't actually been in the military you wouldn't understand. As for me, no, I haven't been shot at..... yet. Got off active duty in '90. 11 years later went back in the reserves. I will probably get called up this coming year. Don't know where I'll be sent or whether or not I'll get shot at/blowed the fukk up.

I'll keep you shitstains posted though.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Gunslinger wrote:
God Damn you stupid fuck! Britain fought this war also.

Tell the board how you believe Saddam was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombings. Come on you can do it!! Let us see you type it again.
Please, try to show some class and not kick mvscal when he's down. His war has failed, his boys have let him down, his opinion has been utterly discredited, and he's been exposed as the worthless cunt we all knew he was.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Truman wrote:John Kerry is a contemptuous fuck.
Perhaps, but I heard a caller on John Gibson's radio show last night who said Ann Coulter said bascially the same thing as Kerry in an interview with some magazine ... which I can't recall. :x The caller claimed Coulter made some statement along the lines -- that only the dumbest among us end up being atheletes or serving in the military. That's a paraphrase, but the caller quoted the statement.

Tried Googling it tonight, and checked many blogs and news stories for about an hour, without success.

Gibson didn't dispute the caller's claim, however, which led me to believe there may have been some credibility to it.

At any rate, RACK Dave and Dins in this thread.

Service or no service, Kerry should've kept his trap shut. The Great Communicator he is not.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

and a good year before he declared war on your lot (because, naturally, you boys were too pussy to get involved from the off because you couldn't be 100% certain that you were on the winning side).
Just like in this century there were plenty of John Kerrys around in the late 1930's and early 40's some very famous. Charles Lindbergh didn't give 2 fucks about you Brits and led a major opposition to the War all the while sipping tea in London and proudly displaying his German Medal of Honor :lol:

Funny how he hated the Japs but didn't give two shits about the Brits.....

Lucky for the British that there's people in the US with big enough balls to care about the freedom of others or European Soccer would be nothing more than training camp for the latest Master Race. Unfortunately for Lindbergh he never had the chance like John Kerry to be a Senator who even though he despised you Limeys he could vote to send men to war to help your people then turn his back, cut their funding and scream for the Yanks to come home once the Nazi's fought back and posed unforseen challenges.
History is loaded with John Kerry's, none of it good for the soldier following orders from Superiors in the Battlefield. As soon as Kerry decides to enhance a soldiers chance of survival and victory by rallying constituents around the soldier and making sure they has everything he or she needs regardless of his opinion the sooner the Quagmire disappates toward the objective of a free government but hate for Dubya' and a opposing Political Party causes failure and the deaths of men GW sent there. Republicans and Democrats are just two fools lost in distrust and hate and soldiers continue to die while they argue over the Mid Term Election pissing match. Times sure have changed.
Last edited by Y2K on Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:
Truman wrote:
BSmack wrote: Which is pretty much what Kerry was saying.
No it wasn't, Brian.
Yes it was you ignorant twat. Now, are you going to talk issues? Or are you just going to swing away at your strawman?
Main Entry: straw man
Function: noun
1 : a weak or imaginary opposition (as an argument or adversary) set up only to be easily confuted
2 : a person set up to serve as a cover for a usually questionable transaction

Oh, you mean right after I burned yours to the ground? Please pardon my confusion, Brian, but was it you or was it me that posted the following:

But hey, keep bashing away at Kerry. It beats the hell out of having to explain the quagmire in Iraq, the rigging of gas prices, the corruption of the Congressional GOP leadership (Foley anyone?) and the 40% approval ratings the Dipshit in Chief sports.

Issues, eh? Already ran you.

As for staying on topic? KYOA much?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

RadioFan wrote:
Truman wrote:John Kerry is a contemptuous fuck.
Perhaps, but I heard a caller on John Gibson's radio show last night who said Ann Coulter said bascially the same thing as Kerry in an interview with some magazine ... which I can't recall. :x The caller claimed Coulter made some statement along the lines -- that only the dumbest among us end up being atheletes or serving in the military. That's a paraphrase, but the caller quoted the statement.

Tried Googling it tonight, and checked many blogs and news stories for about an hour, without success.

Gibson didn't dispute the caller's claim, however, which led me to believe there may have been some credibility to it.

At any rate, RACK Dave and Dins in this thread.

Service or no service, Kerry should've kept his trap shut. The Great Communicator he is not.
Point taken, RaF, but please keep in mind that neither Ann... or Rush... or even Al Franken for that matter presently hold elected office. Their opinions are beholden only by their corporate sponsors... And their ratings.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Their opinions are beholden only by their corporate sponsors... And their ratings.
That statement describes every elected member of Congress for the last 50 years or more, Many an Administration and all their court appointments, Republican, Independent or Democrat. It takes a lot of money to make it in DC as "the next saviour of America" and paybacks are a given. Big money peeps have their Lobby Moles to make sure the account is paid in full with interest. God Bless America
Last edited by Y2K on Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK Jack.

For all of my disagreements with Glenn Beck, I still listen to the fucker, almost every morning, while I'm getting ready for work. (If you haven't heard him, he kills me, especially on Fridays, when I'm off and they do More-On Trivia, where they call convenience store clerks an have a point system -- sort of like a football game -- where the city that knows more about current events "wins.") Fuck, I wake up early on Fridays, on my day off, just to listen, and more often then not, laugh at this. Dude takes a huge page from Phil Hendrie. Only on Fridays, though. But I digress ...

Yesterday morning, he did a brilliant parody, concerning political ads, and it went on and on. Fake ads, one after the other, with one opponent attacking the other and vice versa.

Then he went into a semi-serious monologue: I.E. All these candidates talking about gay marriage and stem cell research, as if that's what the rest of the country is talking about. What the rest of the country is talking about, he said, is security, education, the economy, bloated government, the borders. "Who is talking about gay marriage and stem cell research? Nobody, except these politicians."

With the exception of health care, dude was pure $.

Don't get me wrong here, Beck was definitely doing a backhand against his own, which is why I still listen to him.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Truman wrote:But hey, keep bashing away at Kerry. It beats the hell out of having to explain the quagmire in Iraq, the rigging of gas prices, the corruption of the Congressional GOP leadership (Foley anyone?) and the 40% approval ratings the Dipshit in Chief sports.
So when are you going to talk about the issues? Bush's 40% approval ratings got you by the tounge?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown