It's official

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

al?
Elwood

It's official

Post by al? »

Darcy Tucker is a piece of shit.

Disgraceful.........even for you Chieffan.
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Tucker was ripped in the Toronto media today:

After all the talk, has Darcy Tucker ever played a quieter game than he did Thursday against the Ottawa Senators?

Without Patrick Eaves nearby to beat up, and with Chris Neil putting him on notice at the opening faceoff, Tucker hastily got rid of the puck in order not to get hit on that first shift, was decked by Anton Volchenkov later in the period and then was curiously silent the rest of the evening.

In 24 shifts, he registered no points, one shot, one hit and zero penalty minutes.

"It doesn't make sense for me to fight a 220-pound guy," Tucker said after the Leafs' humiliating 7-2 loss to the rival Ottawa Senators last night at Scotiabank Place. "It just doesn't make sense. I'm going to get walloped and everyone will get a cheer out of it."

Tucker's essentially saying he's not a tough guy at all and shouldn't have to take on a big guy like Neil.

But if he's going to play the that-guy's-bigger-than-me card, then Tucker doesn't get to jump a pacifist like Patrick Eaves and then claim afterwards it was self-defence, or that Eaves started punching first.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: It's official

Post by Shoalzie »

Where've you been?
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Shoalzie wrote:Where've you been?
50 bucks says Turkish prison.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Cicatrix wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Where've you been?
50 bucks says Turkish prison.

Close.........Grand Prairie.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

al? wrote:Darcy Tucker is a piece of shit.
Sincerely, 2002
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

:meds:

And yet each and every one of you would love to have him on your team...

Isn't that right FlameFan?
As for Tucker, he's disgraceful to be sure, but I'll take him on my team any day.
JD
Elwood

Post by JD »

Otis wrote::meds:

And yet each and every one of you would love to have him on your team...

Isn't that right FlameFan?
As for Tucker, he's disgraceful to be sure, but I'll take him on my team any day.
Good memory, and I stand by it. Tucker is irritating, irrational, and downright stupid a lot of times, but he adds things any hockey team can benefit from.

And he's right... what do the Leafs have to gain by Tucker answering the bell on the road? Sounds like the Leafs have a different problem: they need an enforcer so that Tucker doesn't have to be the guy answering the bell. WTF is Wade Belak up to these days?
Still a FlameFan