To bad I never liked many of you!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

To bad I never liked many of you!

Post by Gunslinger »

LOL!!

No, I liked some of you, but the ones I liked tended to have lives. Now its the like digging the pond for scum.

I'm on a National Tour: Denver, Louisville, Orlando and now Texico.

I dont know where I will go from week to week, I have a request in for Portland and Seattle, cuz I'm from Indiana and those requests should be obvious. Anyways this National tour is for a year at the very least. Baltimore was on my schedule, but it was cancelled. I didnt want to go to Texas AT ALL!, but when I heard it was Texico, I signed up and I have never met more friendly Mexicans in my entire life.

So, .........

I liked a couple of you, but im afraid none of you are here. If you check in from time to time and look me up, then you know who you are. I'm on the road, CYA!!!! I could be near you sometime.
I fucking suck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: To bad I never liked many of you!

Post by Dinsdale »

Gunslinger wrote:I have a request in for Portland.

If you could be so kind, I'd appreciate it if you could send me contact info for your employer, so I can threaten them with death if this should come to fruition.

TIA
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Indy... Just so you really understand this... I think you are a fucking loser to the highest degree. You are a fat fucking piece of shit and I hope a Stingray jumps out from your monitor and jabs you in the heart.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Dinsdale wrote:

If you could be so kind, I'd appreciate it if you could send me contact info for your employer, so I can threaten them with death if this should come to fruition.

TIA
It'd be just like this piece of shit board to request such info, so I guess go fuck yourself.

I'm sure you'll be at a lost at why you are a pathetic piece of shit, but It's not at a loss for me.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Atomic Punk wrote:Indy... Just so you really understand this... I think you are a fucking loser to the highest degree. You are a fat fucking piece of shit and I hope a Stingray jumps out from your monitor and jabs you in the heart.
The Steve Irwin "super pet" joke was old on the day of arrival of his death. But its good dumb fucks like you would shit on your own hand and consider it jerk worthy.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Atomic Punk wrote:You are a fat fucking piece of shit.
Why would someone lacking pigment ever make this kind of fucking statement when its obvious "hot wings and blue cheese" are your choice of fine dining.

Go rest your loobed up cock on your pie belly and rub more semen in that hair to give it more protection from the suns damaging effects.
I fucking suck.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Gunslinger wrote:LOL!!

No, I liked some of you, but the ones I liked tended to have lives. Now its the like digging the pond for scum.

I dont know where I will go from week to week, I have a request in for Portland and Seattle, cuz I'm from Indiana and those requests should be obvious. Anyways this National tour is for a year at the very least. Baltimore was on my schedule, but it was cancelled. I didnt want to go to Texas AT ALL!, but when I heard it was Texico, I signed up and I have never met more friendly Mexicans in my entire life.

So, .........

I liked a couple of you, but im afraid none of you are here. If you check in from time to time and look me up, then you know who you are. I'm on the road, CYA!!!! I could be near you sometime.
John Walsh's boys'll get you sooner or later.
silvurna
Elwood

Post by silvurna »

too
"The big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing...I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass."
The Eagles
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:

TIA
Whe you get up here to the U&L, look me up. I would be happy to show you some sights, like mountain ridges and tall bridges, and hopefully could shove your pedophile ass off them, sparing this board the misery of reading your worthless posts.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

nobody cares.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Gunslinger wrote:If you check in from time to time and look me up, then you know who you are.
So reading T1B and contacting you is the key to self-awareness? Who are you, the Tardly Lama?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

So when are you going to contact my employer?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Roach wrote:
I'm on a National Tour
you forgot to tell us, Doing What? Or should we know?

70% chance he's trying to evade Loud Stereo Guy, on whose windsheld a note was left.

30% chance he's on his way to Russ' house to steal a new credit card
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Cuda wrote:
Roach wrote:
I'm on a National Tour
you forgot to tell us, Doing What? Or should we know?

100% chance I was going to rehash something that takes no thought process.
What do I do? Ummm.... I'm a national QC rep for my company. I basically make things not so fucked up w/ customers who hate us. I get told off a lot and can grin and bear it.
I fucking suck.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Gunslinger wrote:I get told off a lot and can grin and bear it.
You mean you're a human punchingbag in real life too?

Freaking classic.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Gunslinger wrote:
Cuda wrote:
Roach wrote: you forgot to tell us, Doing What? Or should we know?

What do I do? Ummm.... I'm a national QC rep for my company. I basically make things not so fucked up w/ customers who hate us. I get told off a lot and can grin and bear it.
So you work for a fucked up company who always fucks it customers and then sends a wizard like you for damagae control ??

Have much of you 401K in company stock ??

Wonder they have any customers after a visit from an idiot like you.

That's funny, none of my customers hate me or my company...got a monopoly on stupid customers or something ??

Your a fucking liar...
Derron
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Derron wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Cuda wrote:
So you work for a fucked up company who always fucks it customers and then sends a wizard like you for damagae control ??

That's funny, none of my customers hate me or my company...got a monopoly on stupid customers or something ??

Your a fucking liar...
Your fuckin' nails with grammar and sentence structure. Need I reply to you?
I fucking suck.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Gunslinger wrote:
Derron wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: What do I do? Ummm.... I'm a national QC rep for my company. I basically make things not so fucked up w/ customers who hate us. I get told off a lot and can grin and bear it.

Your a fucking liar...
Your fuckin' nails with grammar and sentence structure. Need I reply to you?
Ding...Ding...Ding... we have a winner for tard smack......grammer smack always wins....
Derron
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Gunslinger wrote:I'm on a National Tour: Denver, Louisville, Orlando and now Texico.

You're working for m2 now?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Gunslinger wrote:What do I do? Ummm.... I'm a national QC rep for my company. I basically make things not so fucked up w/ customers who hate us. I get told off a lot and can grin and bear it.

Customer: "This breakfast isn't the best I've ever had. I want my money back"
Cumslinger: "Well, you've already eaten half of it..."
Customer: "The sign says 100% guaranteed, you moron"
Cumslinger: "Mister, if you don't shut up, I'm gonna kick 100% of NoCal's ass"
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
NoCal's Unborn Child
Crack Whore

Post by NoCal's Unborn Child »

Don't go daddy. :(
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Gunslinger wrote:Your fuckin' nails with grammar and sentence structure.
Funny stuff.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Gunslinger wrote:LOL!!

So, .........

I'm not reading any more of this thread, but you're a fuckhead.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.