Colorado will win their next 3 games

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Colorado will win their next 3 games

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Fuck it, I'm calling my shot, Q, West Coast Style style. Sticky this bitch.
"Keys, woman!"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: Colorado will win their next 3 games

Post by Adelpiero »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:Fuck it, I'm calling my shot, Q, West Coast Style style. Sticky this bitch.
q.west style? nah, this would be more like,"retarded style".

feel free to create more CU threads, they have worked so well for you in the past :meds:
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Are they all against D1-AA teams? Oh wait..........
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

He's talking about Colorado, not Nebraska, sissyroo
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Cuda wrote:He's talking about Colorado, not Nebraska, sissyroo

At least Nebraska beat their ONE 1-AA opponent....easily. Why don't you bring up the 1A squads who lost or were nearly beaten by 1-AA foes? Oh that's right....you have an obsession.

I bet you jerk it everytime NU loses. Pussy.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Yeah, LA Tech, Nichols State & Troy State are REAL powerhouses :hugefuckingrolleyes:

You only had USC scheduled because Colorado shamed you into it over the decades.

And you'll never do it again after the ass-raping they laid on you because the shame of scheduling weak-sister schools is easier to live with than a first class ass-beating from a real opponent.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

hey buffalo tards, any sig bets this week?

im sure wags is in.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

In a month they did go from losing to a 1-AA team (and not even a great 1-AA team mind you) at home to coulda shoulda woulda winning between the hedges. Whatever they are doing to get better is working. Question is how much better can the get this year, or at least can they maintain the level they displayed in Athens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Adelpiero wrote:hey buffalo tards, any sig bets this week?
You calling someone else a "tard" is rich with irony.

Off your annoying page width stretching sig since the mods around here obviously aren't paying any attention, 'tard.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

CU's defense has come-to-play the last three weeks. They should give Daniels a tussle. But CU hasn't gottent the offense off-the-ground and the game is in Columbia, where Mizzou tends to play much better. CU will win some conference games this year and they have a shot, but I gotta go with the Tigers.

Mizzou 21
CU 13
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Danimal wrote:CU's defense has come-to-play the last three weeks. They should give Daniels a tussle. But CU hasn't gottent the offense off-the-ground and the game is in Columbia, where Mizzou tends to play much better. CU will win some conference games this year and they have a shot, but I gotta go with the Tigers.

Mizzou 21
CU 13
i tend to agree with Danimal. but, i think they will win 2-3 conferences games just enough to fuck up the North. and they will beat someone they are not supposed to. could be Missouri?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote: ..and they will beat someone they are not supposed to. could be Missouri?
um, no.... What the hell are you smoking?

Mizzou will pound the Buffs until it isn't even fun anymore.

38-10
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote:
King Crimson wrote: ..and they will beat someone they are not supposed to. could be Missouri?
um, no.... What the hell are you smoking?

Mizzou will pound the Buffs until it isn't even fun anymore.

38-10
so you would have no problem giving me (OU fan) the Buffs + 28 for a little cash?

say 20$
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Points?

You want points?

You said CU could win....

Howz about $20 straight up?

While we're at it, you want the same on the SF at KC game this week?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

so, in your mind, CU can't win? the antecedent to my *could* win? there is no scenario that CU cannot win in Columbia....as New Mexico and Troy have done in the Mighty Pickle years?

all i said was there was possibility, you said no way. and predicted 38-10.

i suggested you back up that cocksure point prediction.

why the fuck would i bet 20$ straight up on an 0-4 team on the road?

and i'm not sure WTF you mean about SF at KC, i'd rather watch ice dancing than the NFL.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

When the CU quarterback says on TV that the Georgia game "shows what we're capable of", it doesn't give me much hope.

Does it mean they're capable of blowing a lead in the last minute of the game? Does it mean they're capable of almost winning a game? Both?
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

I'm in for a sig bet...

CU 20
MU 14
"Keys, woman!"
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Cuda wrote:Yeah, LA Tech, Nichols State & Troy State are REAL powerhouses :hugefuckingrolleyes:

You only had USC scheduled because Colorado shamed you into it over the decades.

And you'll never do it again after the ass-raping they laid on you because the shame of scheduling weak-sister schools is easier to live with than a first class ass-beating from a real opponent.
Why don't you harp on the other SEVENTY-FIVE Division 1 programs with weaker schedules than Nebraska thus far? Must be that dang obsession you have.

How exactely did CU shame NU into anything? Check the stats over the last oh 10, 20, 30 years. I think maybe your just pissed because you finally got your Hurrigangsta jacket off lay-a-way this year, they suck, and the store won't exchange it for a Texas coat.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

War Wagon wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:hey buffalo tards, any sig bets this week?
You calling someone else a "tard" is rich with irony.

Off your annoying page width stretching sig since the mods around here obviously aren't paying any attention, 'tard.
hey fuckhead

cry to nish about the sig, he(or one of the mods) put it there.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I'm in for a sig bet...

CU 20
MU 14
IN

MU 34
CU 17

covering the line, and going over the number
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Husker4ever wrote: Why don't you harp on the other SEVENTY-FIVE Division 1 programs with weaker schedules than Nebraska thus far?
Probably because none of them are already crowning themselves #1 in the nation already
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Oh, for piss sakes, Mike, how in the Hell can you be an angry drunk with the likes of New Belgium, Breckenridge, O'Dells, Avery's, and Flying Dog breweries in your backyard?!

Sheesh!

I would think that "MikethedrunkenfanangryatCU" might be a bit more accurate moniker...

Despite the vitriol of our Good Cousin Adel from the 314 (keep in mind, Mike, that Bud is "king" in those parts and that all else is merely backwash :roll:), I'm taking a Show-Me approach to this game.

Should the Tigers win? You bet. Will they...?

'Nother subject.

I could name you a dozen Mizzou "should-a-wons" against a dozen upsets. Gotta admit, an 0-4 team that took Georgia to the wire concerns me. The Buffs D is nails - But so is Mizzou's. This battle will be determined by the play of the QB's - And ours is better. Tigers win - but just.

Mizzou 23
CU 19
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Yeah, great job gravy-training the turtleshelling against USC into a top 40 SOS ranking.

I thought for a game to be included in SOS you actually had to play it.
Thank Callahan for that. I didn't call toss right on 3rd and 4 against the quickest D in the nation....TWICE.

A team schedules a top 3 USC team coming off a title game and gets piled on for playing Nichols State. Damned if you do....
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Cuda wrote:
Husker4ever wrote: Why don't you harp on the other SEVENTY-FIVE Division 1 programs with weaker schedules than Nebraska thus far?
Probably because none of them are already crowning themselves #1 in the nation already
Oh fuggin please. I start a thread "NU in the title game" in the spirit of discussing the quirky game of college football and now an entire fanbase is claiming to be number 1?

But, I guess that's all you could come up with when you got called out for being a complete 'tard about this. Focus your energy on West Virgina....a paper tiger if there ever was one.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Again, to get credit for playing a tough schedule, you should at least try to win the games against the tough schools instead of just showing up for a payday.
Agreed. I guess we'll see how NU is when they play Texas and Callahan gets out of bitch mode and opens up the play book. Texas is comparable to USC I'd say.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

The Whorns come to Lincoln, which is a plus. I don't get why Callahan would rather lose closely than shoot the moon when he's down. You get a loss whether you lose by 10 or 20 and who knows...you might win by 3 if you try.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Husker, to be fair, it ain't just Nicholls State. It should be, since you had no business scheduling a 1-AA raspberry crepe like that but no, it's also La Tech and Troy.

That goes beyond the pale. Scheduling three controlled scrimmages in Lincoln and counting 'em all as real wins?? Bare minimum, that's at least two too many, especially since Nebraska can't use the SEC's usual bullshit fall back rationalization (tough conference schedule) that they trot out whenever their ridiculous scheduling is brought up.

The Big 12 simply ain't good enough to load up their schedules with 8-4 home-away schedules and loads of OOC bon bons.

By any realistic measure Nebraska's still only played one game this year. Thanks to their coach they looked gutless and horrible in that one game.

Nebraska's a bad 0-1 right now.
Last edited by Van on Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote:...i'd rather watch ice dancing than the NFL.
But you'd rather like to expound on the minor leagues.

Check.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Truman wrote:Oh, for piss sakes, Mike, how in the Hell can you be an angry drunk with the likes of New Belgium, Breckenridge, O'Dells, Avery's, and Flying Dog breweries in your backyard?!

Sheesh!

I would think that "MikethedrunkenfanangryatCU" might be a bit more accurate moniker...

Despite the vitriol of our Good Cousin Adel from the 314 (keep in mind, Mike, that Bud is "king" in those parts and that all else is merely backwash :roll:), I'm taking a Show-Me approach to this game.

'Nother subject.

I could name you a dozen Mizzou "should-a-wons" against a dozen upsets. Gotta admit, an 0-4 team that took Georgia to the wire concerns me. The Buffs D is nails - But so is Mizzou's. This battle will be determined by the play of the QB's - And ours is better. Tigers win - but just.

Mizzou 23
CU 19
Heh. Check my location. While those breweries are all great (and you left out Boulder Beer Co. and Left Hand, BTW), they aren't in my backyard any more.

The whole "angrydrunken" part is just a spin on the name of Wack Pack Hall of Famer Hank the angry, drunken dwarf (RIP) from the Howard Stern show.

As far as the game goes, I guess my confidence stems from having watched just about every snap of CU's last 3 games. Their D, especially their run D, is nails, like you said. The offense has been slowly improving each week. Mizzou's D may or may not be nails, considering they've played absolutely nobody. I don't think CU's performance last week was a fluke. I expect Mizzou to come out cocky and overconfident (kinda like Adel) and get smacked in the face by the first real team they've played this season. From there, it's just a matter of beating Baylor and Taco Tech at home, and all of a sudden we're 3-4 (3-0 conf) heading into the Oklahoma game.

Hey, a guy can dream, right?
"Keys, woman!"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:
Truman wrote:Oh, for piss sakes, Mike, how in the Hell can you be an angry drunk with the likes of New Belgium, Breckenridge, O'Dells, Avery's, and Flying Dog breweries in your backyard?!

Sheesh!

'Nother subject.

Mizzou 23
CU 19
Heh. Check my location. While those breweries are all great (and you left out Boulder Beer Co. and Left Hand, BTW), they aren't in my backyard any more.

The whole "angrydrunken" part is just a spin on the name of Wack Pack Hall of Famer Hank the angry, drunken dwarf (RIP) from the Howard Stern show.

As far as the game goes, I guess my confidence stems from having watched just about every snap of CU's last 3 games. Their D, especially their run D, is nails, like you said. The offense has been slowly improving each week. Mizzou's D may or may not be nails, considering they've played absolutely nobody. I don't think CU's performance last week was a fluke. I expect Mizzou to come out cocky and overconfident (kinda like Adel) and get smacked in the face by the first real team they've played this season. From there, it's just a matter of beating Baylor and Taco Tech at home, and all of a sudden we're 3-4 (3-0 conf) heading into the Oklahoma game.

Hey, a guy can dream, right?

over confident???? hardly. they should beat CU, MU has better talent, but they also have Gary Pinekl and his misfit Offensive coordinator, who can nullify any advantage mu has.

i have never touted this team(see wags), its always a wait and see with Pinkel coached teams.

should MU beat CU, hell yes, is it a lock??? i dont know, we'll see. i did bet mu - the points and the over.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mizzou is making it look easy, up 14-3 in the 1st.

You guys have yourselves a QB -- 99 yards and two TDs in the first quarter. Damn.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Neither defense is looking very "nails" right now. I'd even go so far as to say that Colorado has outplayed them in the 1st half (at least as much as you can outplay a team and still trail by 15). The difference in the game is CU utter ineptitude in the red zone. Unless they figure out how to get it in the end zone and quit padding Crosby's stats, they very well could finish 0-12.
"Keys, woman!"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

That's a nice start to the 2nd half...
"Keys, woman!"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Husker4ever wrote:
Oh fuggin please. I start a thread "NU in the title game" in the spirit of discussing the quirky game of college football and now an entire fanbase is claiming to be number 1? .
You & the rest of Corn Nation pull the same shit EVERY season, and no matter how much you try to deny it, you're dead-serious about it too.

From what I see of Mizzou, they're liable to hang at least as big an ass-beating on you as USC did.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Fuck. Props to Mizzou. Let me know what my sig is before this one gets shipped off to TROTS...
"Keys, woman!"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Gotta' give credit to CU for playing a tough, hard fought game. After that 1st quarter, It looked as if they might get blown right the hell out of Columbia. But their D obviously made some adjustments to counter Mizzou's spread offense. Either that, or Pinkel went into a shell once he got that 15 point cushion.

As for the CU offense, they moved the ball up and down the field all day long, but the Mizzou defense stiffened up once they got in the red zone. Still, the outcome was in doubt until late in the 4th before I finally relaxed. Mizzou has to learn how to put away a team and the game away, but today were unable to do so. That's going to burn them one of these days I'm afraid.

Basically, this game was much closer and competitive than the final score indicates. A couple of breaks and calls (CU got hosed on that non INT call and that deep incomplete pass call when the receiver obviously got pushed out of bounds) go the other way, and this is a totally different game.

Mizzou did what they needed to do to win this game, and that's about it. I'm not going to get too excited just yet. Let's see how they do next week at Texas Tech. That will be the real test to determine just how good this team may or may not be.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Van wrote:Husker, to be fair, it ain't just Nicholls State. It should be, since you had no business scheduling a 1-AA raspberry crepe like that but no, it's also La Tech and Troy.

That goes beyond the pale. Scheduling three controlled scrimmages in Lincoln and counting 'em all as real wins?? Bare minimum, that's at least two too many, especially since Nebraska can't use the SEC's usual bullshit fall back rationalization (tough conference schedule) that they trot out whenever their ridiculous scheduling is brought up.

The Big 12 simply ain't good enough to load up their schedules with 8-4 home-away schedules and loads of OOC bon bons.

By any realistic measure Nebraska's still only played one game this year. Thanks to their coach they looked gutless and horrible in that one game.

Nebraska's a bad 0-1 right now.
First off, Pac10 fan calling the Big12 horrible is beyond rich. USC goes on a run...Oregon has been good...Cal is decent and now the Pac 10 is all that? Ya don't think the Big12 is a touch conference? Washington, WSU, Stanford, AZ, and Oregon State would be comparable to Baylor and Okie State in the Big 12.

WIthout USC the Pac 10 has done exactely squat. As for the SEC.... I think Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, and even Nebraska would do just fine in the SEC. Shit a winless CU team had Georgia in the bag until the last second. Over the last 10 years, Nebraska has bitchslapped 3 or 4 SEC champion teams if my memory is correct.

Nebraska a bad 0-1??? By what rationale? They haven't played anybody yet ALL the way into September right? I see. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is pretty much an improved version of the 2005 Nebraska team that went on a run ending with a victory over Michigan in a bowl game. Sure, there's some injuries in the DB ranks but that's about it.

Do explain your logic in Nebraska being a bad 0-1 team and I'm going to need something more than, "They lost to USC and haven't played anyone yet" Once again....it's SEPTEMBER!!!!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Husker4ever wrote:. Over the last 10 years, Nebraska has bitchslapped 3 or 4 Division 2 Teams
FTFY
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Husker, yes, it's September, and thus far Nebraska's schedule reads thusly:

-Strawberry tart La Tech, in Lincoln
-Stale pack of Zingers 1-AA Mc Neese State, in Lincoln
-USC, on the road
-Little Debbie's lemon pie Troy, in Lincoln

They've played one fucking game. They lost it, badly. They're 0-1, in the real world. What's so hard to comprehend there??
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Van wrote:Husker, yes, it's September, and thus far Nebraska's schedule reads thusly:

-Strawberry tart La Tech, in Lincoln
-Stale pack of Zingers 1-AA Mc Neese State, in Lincoln
-USC, on the road
-Little Debbie's lemon pie Troy, in Lincoln

They've played one fucking game. They lost it, badly. They're 0-1, in the real world. What's so hard to comprehend there??
Upon further review, Nebraska has a shitty, injury-depleted secondary and their offense couldn't put away a game KU team when they had their foots on the Jayhawks necks' early. I'm still going with it's too early to tell. Kansas has a stout defense, though.

How'd that shit work out for you in Pullman today? Conference games can be a bitch. But, is USC a top 3 team after their performance against WSU? I bet if Nebraska struggled against WSU, you'd describe them as "stepped on cherry pop-tart cougars on the road" right? :lol:

Cuda, quit fucking with the homers on this board will ya? What team you pull for?