Muslims Perceive the U.S. as Weak Because of...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

So a Republican doesnt retaliate and he is a pussy, yet when Bush does, he is a militant war monger. Just trying to keep track, thats all.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Don't underestimate the impact Vietnam had on the perception of the U.S. throughout the world.

Turned tail and ran, and more importantly and possibly most damaging, left many of our own and definitely many of our friends behind.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Sudden Sam wrote:Bush's attacks on the Taliban in Afghanistan were damn right and proper. Shoulda hit 'em even harder, if anything.
They were almost eradicated from Afghanistan, retreated into areas that are logistically impossible to reach and fall under the jurisdiction of Pakistan.

How much more "hard" could they have been hit ?

Thanks mvscal, I intended to put almost in there the first time.
Last edited by Tom In VA on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

A third world toilet thinks we are weak? They are going to try and find any little thing to attempt and prop up their goat-based economy and the shitty country housing it. Let them crow and boast. Let them wave flags and hold anti-America rallies. Let them throw rocks at pictures of our leaders. They can then go back to their hairy beast of a wife, beat her and pray for a better life after this one because their life is complete shit. Even if they think America is weak, it still has loser nations like Afghanitucky under its thumb.

In summary, WGAF.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

^ rack
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

How do you instill fear in a group, not afraid to kill themselves and believe that dying in the struggle is better than living and not struggling at all ?

I don't believe it possible to garner their respect.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:Weakness, real or perceived, is an invitation to be attacked.
Turban wearing politicultists like Nassrallah will take any little thing we do and try to spin it. When we are strong, it is because we are evil. When we hold back, it is because we are weak. The bombed out building in Lebanon is being blamed on America by Muslim leaders and the uneducated retards are buying it.

The weakness is projected by them. You will not stop this until you change their fanatical culture. You will not stop this until you distract them with pron and soccer and a life more worthwhile than getting shot for lobbing stones at Israeli tanks.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:How do you instill fear in a group, not afraid to kill themselves and believe that dying in the struggle is better than living and not struggling at all ?
The same way any other Arab tyrant keeps these people at heel.

You kill them in heaps and piles until they get sick of being killed. Their fanaticism is pure propaganda designed to demoralize their opponents. Historically, it has been necessary to beat the Jihad out of these savages from time to time.

The only problem is that our pussified society is more afraid of killing these freaks then they are of dying.
So then you agree trying to earn their respect is futile. The only way is to beat the will to fight out of them ?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal, Bace is right, but your addition is correct also in the idea they no longetr fear us.

A very high Naval officer and I had a talk after something bad happened last year. He said the muzzies "respect power." We haven't done shit and then when the Israelis are in kicking ass, you see these dirt farmers asking for peace.

So both of yours and Bace's points are correct.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Atomic Punk wrote: A very high Naval officer

Hope he doesn't lose his clearance.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The muzzies respect power.

The Europeans, and the vast majority of Americans, are civilized and don't expect overaggressive gestures by their governments.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

So what do we do?

Do we blow them up, start WWIII and get labeled evil by everyone else in the world?

Do we avoid them, find other outlets for oil and let Israel be the foil of their shitty existence?

Do we give cash support to moderate Muslim governments and hope they are better at promoting peace instead of Jihad?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Do we blow them up, start WWIII and get labeled evil by everyone else in the world?
Too late. WWIII is in effect and we're already the world's scapegoat.

Aside from that all that's left to do is .....

Do a little dance,
Make a little love,
Get down tonight.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bizzarofelice wrote:So what do we do?

Do we blow them up, start WWIII and get labeled evil by everyone else in the world?

Do we avoid them, find other outlets for oil and let Israel be the foil of their shitty existence?

Do we give cash support to moderate Muslim governments and hope they are better at promoting peace instead of Jihad?
We should never have gone into Iraq in the 1st place unless we were willing to be labeled by the world as "baby killers." You go in and fucking destroy the will of those that cause you headaches.

You destroy them and the princes, and the kings, and make them realize who der daddy is. No, hell no, we won't destroy the foundations that support these muzzies.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The muzzies think we are demons, but the civilized world just thinks we're acting like dicks right now. They don't think we've always been dicks, just since 9/11. I'm more worried about the civilized world souring on America and American interests. Not so worried from a military standpoint, but for the economy.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Economiclly, the Saudi tribes aren't fucking us in the as with crude oil prices. Our own fat cats are and have been fucking us for eons. That Exxon chief that just retired prolly has a better military to protect him for the next 3 years than our own that are in the Badlands.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Atomic Punk wrote:Economiclly, the Saudi tribes aren't fucking us in the as with crude oil prices.
Saudi Arabia throws money at fundie Islam schools.

America exports its culture and sucks money from the rest of the world. When the world sours on America, they'll want nothing to do with our KFC. I wasn't saying China will stop selling us shit.
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

mvscal wrote: The only problem is that our pussified society is more afraid of killing these freaks then they are of dying.
Rack that.

Even worse, we are more afraid of offending them than dying. Liberals don't understand our enemies strategy to defeat us with their words, indignation and condemnation, and the dumbfucks play right into their hand.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:America...sucks money from the rest of the world.
Try again. This is a profoundly ignorant statement.
America does not get any cash from the rest of the world? America only sends money out and none comes back in?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

We've been sold out by our own corrupt fatasses that have to pay to get sex. We pay big money to see baseball players from the Banana Republics and take the SUV through drive-thru at 8 PM.

Man, after my Junior Year at USC in the International Relations program, I learned that this is all futile.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for killing every muzzie down to the youngest spawn. I want these parasitic vermin gone like yesterday. All of them.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:America...sucks money from the rest of the world.
Try again. This is a profoundly ignorant statement.
America does not get any cash from the rest of the world? America only sends money out and none comes back in?
Pretty much. The deficit out front should have told you.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:We buy and sell goods and services. you seem to have left that part of it out.
Only by your perception. By me mentioning only one aspect of our eceonomy I was not suggesting that it was our entire economy. Alls I'm saying is that I would hope that one aspect would be continue to grow.

And, if you think all this commerce is going to come screeching to a halt because people think we are dicks, you're high.
Never said "screeching halt", but I think we would take a hit.

Do you always deal in extremes, mvscal?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

insulated American thinkers wrote:Waaahhh...The world hates us....wahhh...I can't figure out why...wahhhh"*
They don't teach you about El Salvador's experience in the 1980's in your schools. Read that history, and then hang your heads in shame. There's your answer as to why the world hates you.

* much respect to Artie Lange
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep...I'll get around to giving a fuck in a minute, right after I rewatch the German kid's Unreal Tourney Hissy Fit.

sin,
we know who
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

Atomic Punk wrote:We've been sold out by our own corrupt fatasses that have to pay to get sex. We pay big money to see baseball players from the Banana Republics and take the SUV through drive-thru at 8 PM.

Man, after my Junior Year at USC in the International Relations program, I learned that this is all futile.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for killing every muzzie down to the youngest spawn. I want these parasitic vermin gone like yesterday. All of them.
I see the liquor import business is alive and well.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Martyred wrote:There's your answer as to why the world hates you.
And then there's the "C+ average, pimply-faced, non-athletic student hatred of the smarter, stronger, more popular students" thing you've got going on against the U.S.

You probably still wear your high school ring.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:The world hates us because of El Salvador?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okey dokey.
It's an example. There are plenty.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:The world hates us because of El Salvador?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okey dokey.
It's an example. There are plenty.
Funny how they don't seem to hate us when an earthquake hits or a tsunami washes away couple hundred thousand dirt eaters.
Funny, you don't seem to hate Muslims when you're filling up your gas tank.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote: You have fallen into the common liberal trap of thinking you have to be all buddy buddy with the people you do business with.
:meds:

Please. Remember who the fuck you're talking to here.
I'll throw down an anti-liberal "hate-off" with you any day.
And I'll win.
Why don’t you just STFU.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote: It's an example. There are plenty.
Funny how they don't seem to hate us when an earthquake hits or a tsunami washes away couple hundred thousand dirt eaters.
Funny, you don't seem to hate Muslims when you're filling up your gas tank.
I don't hate Muslims, I hate the Islamofacists.

funny how the Arab Muslims don't hate our $$.