SW Arizona golf

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Mac22
Elwood

SW Arizona golf

Post by Mac22 »

so turns out i'll be moving to Yuma, AZ next week thanks to a teaching and coaching position, and i'm looking for course recommendations for anything within an hour or so... i'm sure i'll be traveling to Phoenix, etc. on weekends when i have time... but Yuma area courses would be preferred.

tia
"Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."

If teachers made twice as much as rock stars, which would you rather be?

There are two motivations in sports... which one is yours?

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Just a couple of Phx area courses off the top of my head...

Arizona Biltmore - expensive in the winter, but affordable this time of year; great couple courses, carts with GPS, and some shade to hide in between holes

Gold Canyon - one of the nicest courses I've played out here; even if you're hitting the ball like shit, there's some spectalur views; both Dinosaur & Sidewinder courses are good

Legacy - played here not too long ago, not as nice as the above two but probably the closest coming up I-10
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield