So in Summation:

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

So in Summation:

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

The muzzies are dumbfucks who only understand getting punched in the mouth. Repeatedly.

Bush uses cuss words like everyone else under the sun, and the media is trying to make news about it. Better luck next time.

Iran better back the fuck off and let Hezzy die on the vine. And they will.

Syria is out of position and better start dancing. And they will.

Hezzy seems content to let their peeps get rubbed out due to arrogance. Sucks to be them.

Somalia's leader thinks anyone who doesn't pray to Allah five times a day should die, religion of peace and all. Suggestion: stop praying at all.

I still think the muzzies suck.

Discuss.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: So in Summation:

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Iran better back the fuck off and let Hezzy die on the vine. And they will.
Like they did the last time?

Syria is out of position and better start dancing. And they will.
see above

Both parties will continue with business as usual after the dust settles. Sure, they're missing some computers and have spent some of their rockets, but after Israel backs off Hezzbullah will continue to build strength until they can go back to snipping at Israel.

I don't think Israel is going to end all this now by leveling Syria and Iran. Part of the fun of supporting terrorism is you don't have to have all-out-war.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Israel will attack Syria when they resign themselves to allowing Tel Aviv to be blanketed by 6 inches of chemical dust.

Oh yeah, you seem to forget that Hezbollah threw Israel out of Lebanon once, they can do it agian. Hezbollah ain't Hamas, douchebags. They are the real deal.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Martyred wrote: Hezbollah ain't Hamas, douchebags. They are the real deal.
...and much hilarity ensued.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

The world should let Israel flex it's arsenal, and take out Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Gaza, etc...

To not do so now will be a waste of an opportunity for Israel and the "world" community....

A cease-fire or cessation of violence prior to this will be tragic...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The Seer wrote:The world should let Israel flex it's arsenal, and take out Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Gaza, etc...

To not do so now will be a waste of an opportunity for Israel and the "world" community....

Sorry Rambo mvscal Seer, but that's not going to happen, nor should it.

Israel needs to be kept on a very short leash.

They need to protect their borders, and that's it....leave the heavy lifting to their sugar daddy.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

War Wagon wrote:
The Seer wrote:The world should let Israel flex it's arsenal, and take out Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Gaza, etc...

Sorry Rambo mvscal Seer, but that's not going to happen, nor should it.

Israel needs to be kept on a very short leash.

They need to protect their borders, and that's it....leave the heavy lifting to their sugar daddy.
Wrong.

Seers got the right idea. If Israels willing and able,its time to take a stand,and we should either help or get the hell out of there way.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sooner or later the entire middle east needs to be unfukked. Might as well get it over with.

Those fukkers keep snipping at Israel because they know that they can sit there at the border with impunity. As soon as we get back to normal old fashioned warfare rules (you lose, it costs you territory) the problem will be solved. Until then, we will have to deal with this same shit.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

what a difference a day makes wrote:Well, one side wants to just live in peace. The other side wants to eliminate both the country and the people.
hmm...

Just to remind you - the Bush Administration has spent HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars trying to prove that democracy is possible in Iraq, and hopefully, elsewhere in the Middle East. Now, Israel is attacking civs in Lebanon, and the "democratically elected", anti-Syrian goverment of that country is tottering.

Israel will NOT get the green light here. The money says so...and without the money, how long does Israel keep the wolves at bay?

Honestly, Seer...what's with the bloodlust? Why are you hoping Israel goes on a killing spree? Just for fun? For conquest? Do you honestly believe that Israel's military might, roided up by OUR money, is meant for them to go on the offensive?

The fact remains...Israeli soldiers are kidnapped, and the Israeli Army begins attacking Lebanese civs...and then Israeli civs are killed by Hezbollah Rockets. The're not as free to go on the offensive as you'd like to believe. After all, at the end of the day, they have to try to live there, peacefully, right?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hezbollah vs an unleashed Israel???

Oh gawd but I'd take Israel and the over and I'd lay all the points you'd ever want.

See, it all makes sense now. MoreTard's from Canada so he just doesn't grasp any of this shit.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Really, congratulations. This is probably the first time I've read someone honestly rooting for bloodshed and war. I guess you're so well insulated that you've totally forgotten what Hell war really is.

At the prospect of Israeli soldiers killing muslims, you're drooling...this is truly Joseph Goebbels-vintage stuff. Honestly, the comparison is unavoidable.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

This is probably the first time I've read someone honestly rooting for bloodshed and war.
What, don't you have cable tv? You haven't seen the constant footage of the Arab world shouting and rioting over their never ending paean to bloodlust?

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Don't dodge the issue. Whatever Hamas/Hezbollah is doing, they're not doing it in the name of US taxpayers. We are expecting more of Israel, because we have a lot invested in that little strip of land.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

We're expecting way too much of Israel, is the point.

If the United States had to deal with the kind of shit with which the Israelis experience on a daily basis there'd be no calls for restraint. There'd only be calls for vengeance.

Imagine the U.S. reaction if somehow Fidel Castro began kidnapping U.S. Marines and lobbing missiles at Florida.

It wouldn't take but a couple phone calls and we'd probably just go ahead and include Puerto Rico as well to keep our new flag straight with fifty two stars.

It's insane, what Israel is asked to accept. No other nation in history has been asked what's been asked of Israel. Any other nation in history who held Israel's position in that region would've destroyed her neighbors and taken their land by now, no questions asked.

It would simply be understood. It'd be expected.

Instead, the world keeps acting as if Israel needs to apologize for being created. The world expects them to sit back and just let their sworn enemies continue to take potshots at them...even as Israel is expected to feed and provide both a paycheck and the basic modern utilities to the very people who've sworn blood oaths to see Israel wiped off the map.

Insanity.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There's no point in denying that Israel's position is tenuous. That still doesn't give them a hall pass for bloodshed and conquest. The region is a powderkeg. The US has been heavily involved in the Middle East, with heavy cost in aid dollars and the lives of our young men. We're not in a position where we can allow Israel to "flex their military might". Moreover, they aren't going to do so...to the chagrin of those who wish they would.

Iran is in a position to raise the stakes in this dramatically...shit, any interruption in the flow of their oil would have serious consequences for our economy.

Israel's tenuous position is just what they have to face. They can't hit the Easy button. Given all that has gone down, and all that could, they have to step very carefully, and their best hope for eventual success lies with diplomacy, not war. The quarters are too close, and the stakes are too high. As I've said over and over, the US is busy trying to improve relations with Arab states, trying to get the democratic ball rolling. We are going to demand that Israel not undermine these efforts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

PSUFAN wrote:There's no point in denying that Israel's position is tenuous. That still doesn't give them a hall pass for bloodshed and conquest.
Are they really out there for conquest? If they really wanted to take over Lebanon they would have done so by now. All they want is their soldiers back. I can't blame them for doing what they have done since their soldiers were kidnapped on their own soil.

I believe Israel when they say that the attacks would cease if the soldiers are returned unharmed. I don't think you could say the same thing if the Lebanese/Hezbollah were in the same situation.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

MuchoBulls wrote:All they want is their soldiers back.
Don't they also want to make sure soldiers aren't getting kidnapped in the future?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
Don't they also want to make sure soldiers aren't getting kidnapped in the future?
Seems to me the best way to ensure that is to make the consequences of such behavior unpalatable.
Which begs the question: Who is held accountable?

As of now it is Lebanon, the country who was Syria's bitch and Israel's bitch before that. Now, supposedly, they don't have the strength to keep Hezz from doing what they want within their borders.

Problem is both Iran and Syria are heavily promoting this activity that Lebanon (supposedly) is unable to quell. Are they going to be taken to task for their part in all this? If yes, it will likely rouse up all the other Muzzie freaks across the region. Is Israel going into this under the assumption they will have the Christian world backing them up?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
I'm sure they want to make sure that doesn't happen again. Getting rid of the aggresors who perpetrated this is a good start.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

mvscal wrote: Rouse them to do what?
Step up and become targets, most likely.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:Israel will attack Syria when they resign themselves to allowing Tel Aviv to be blanketed by 6 inches of chemical dust.
sooner or later, out pops the cloven hoof.

so you're now admitting that saddam transferred his WMD's to syria before 2003?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cuda wrote:
Martyred wrote:Israel will attack Syria when they resign themselves to allowing Tel Aviv to be blanketed by 6 inches of chemical dust.
sooner or later, out pops the cloven hoof.

so you're now admitting that saddam transferred his WMD's to syria before 2003?
No, Clowny. The Syrians have always been capable of producing their own Raid Home and Garden for Jews.
Why don’t you just STFU.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Oh yeah, you seem to forget that Hezbollah threw Israel out of Lebanon once, they can do it agian. Hezbollah ain't Hamas, douchebags. They are the real deal.
According to the AP, Hezbollah has lost 40-60% of their infrastructure in 6 days of fighting. Real deal, my ass. They're high school JV getting worked by an NFL offense right now.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

OCmike wrote: According to the AP, Hezbollah has lost 40-60% of their infrastructure in 6 days of fighting.
Is that anything like "end of major combat operations" or "purple finger, page-turning elections"?

Uh-huh.

:meds:

I'm sure there'll be a quick succession of Hezbollah #2 operatives being taken down.
:meds:

Have you noticed how your State Department has given up on those phoney-baloney
"we've taken down another #2 level operative of Al Queda" bullshit stories?
I guess even Americans have a threshold for having smoke blown up their ass.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

OCmike wrote:According to the AP, Hezbollah has lost 40-60% of their infrastructure in 6 days of fighting. Real deal, my ass. They're high school JV getting worked by an NFL offense right now.
Damn that's funny. Rack.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Bush uses cuss words like everyone else under the sun, and the media is trying to make news about it. Better luck next time.
You forgot to mention the backrub he gave Merkel.

I'm inclined to agree with the sentiment. The only problem is this: how would you righties have reacted if Clinton had done that? I'm quite sure you'd be losing your mind about how America was heading to hell in a handbasket under Clinton, and these things proved it.

Sorry, but you guys have no credibility when it comes to a complaint about this.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:The only problem is this: how would you righties have reacted if Clinton had done that?
It wouldn't have happened. Bubba would have been too preoccupied being serviced by one of the wait staff in the men’s room.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:He jerked off on an intern's face in the freaking Oval Office for Chrissakes.

That isn't "OK". You try it and see what happens to you.
Trying to spin that one as sexual harassment, I see? That dog don't hunt.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: The only problem is this: how would you righties have reacted if Clinton had done that?
Done what? Reacting to saying the word 'shit'? We'd still be here reading the list before we ever got down to 'saying the word shit'.

He jerked off on an intern's face in the freaking Oval Office for Chrissakes.
I thought he got a BJ and leaked on her dress. You make it sound so dirty.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote:According to the AP, Hezbollah has lost 40-60% of their infrastructure in 6 days of fighting.
Hey, alright! You guys rock!

Sin,
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one