Dead at 69... How Appropriate!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

4 king guy
Elwood

Dead at 69... How Appropriate!!

Post by 4 king guy »

Hooters Chairman Robert Brooks Found Dead at 69!!

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — Robert Brooks, the chairman of Hooters of America, Inc. who made his fortune selling chicken wings served by scantily clad waitresses, was found dead at his home Sunday, officials said. He was 69.

It was unclear how Brooks died, but the Horry County coroner's office told The (Myrtle Beach) Sun News that an autopsy would be performed Monday.

Several calls to the coroner's office by The Associated Press were unanswered.

Chris Hardwick, owner of Hardwick Funeral Home of Loris, told the AP he was handling Brooks' funeral arrangements.

Since opening its first store in Clearwater, Florida, in 1983, the chain has expanded across the United States and into more than a dozen foreign countries ranging from Taiwan to Venezuela. Hooters has about 61 million annual visitors to its some 425 restaurants.

Brooks and a group of Atlanta investors bought expansion and franchise rights for the chain in 1984. He eventually bought majority control and became chairman.

Brooks was named Entrepreneur of the Year by the Georgia Chamber of Commerce in 1996, according to the company's Web site.

Imagine the Hooters Funeral!!

AND the reception after the funeral??
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Yeah. It'll be shit. Just like the restaurant.

I hope enormous chickens with massive breasts peck at his bollocks for all eternity.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Nishlord wrote:I hope enormous chickens with massive breasts peck at his bollocks for all eternity.
You act as if he brought chicks in tight shorts down from Mt. Olympus.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

RIP

Great American
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Nishlord wrote:I hope enormous chickens with massive breasts peck at his bollocks for all eternity.
You act as if he brought chicks in tight shorts down from Mt. Olympus.
Not really. Just another pitiful example of heavily-marketed, franchised poornography. If you have to go to a low-grade 'restaurant' to have birds with big tits pretend to pay attention to you, you've not done very well at life.
Last edited by Nishlord on Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

C'mon, it's not that bad. They expect to you look. Far better than getting your face slapped the rest of the time.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

No. You're wrong. It's for pussy-boys who are too scared to go to lapdancing clubs (which, as I've already taught you, are for men who are too scared to visit prostitutes).

Given the milquetostular nature of American men these days, I should open a chain of clubs where women do handstands against a wall and show all their knickers. I'd make an absolute cuntload of a fortune off you pantywaists.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Nishlord wrote:...I should open a chain of clubs where women do handstands against a wall and show all their knickers.
I think it's called Denny's. At least that's what I was told.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The idea that somebody opened a tittybar without actually showing any titties is beyond me.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

^^^
Is beyond most things.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

I'd heard something about him going tits up.... :lol:
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic