LPGA thanking God and GOD for Annika right about now

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

LPGA thanking God and GOD for Annika right about now

Post by War Wagon »

Because this disgustingly fat bitch didn't just win one of their Majors.

I mean, it's bad enough that she somehow managed to get into an 18 playoff and get all that face time, but can you imagine the utter shame and ridicule that Womens golf would have to endure if that beached whale were pictured holding up the trophy?

Yes, the LPGA can consider themselves lucky in that regard, but is cursing the fates in another....that it wasn't Michelle Wie and Annika Sorenstam facing off in that playoff today.

The ratings would have been off the charts for an LPGA event had that been the case, as millions of perverts like myself wouldn't have been able to resist ogling that statuesque body.

And save your pedo takes clones, I'm not hearing them. I know she's only 16 and off-limits...but if you're a healthy male, and your wee-wee doesn't go schwing! when you see that in a mini-skirt, you are a straight up faggot. Or a hypocrit. Or both.

Anyways, Rack Annika for putting that sow in her place...and feverishly looking forward to the day that Wie

a)...wins a Major
b)...turns 18
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

It's the LPGA. Who gives a rat's ass?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:It's the LPGA. Who gives a rat's ass?
Oh, i dunno. Any dude with a functioning crank and a healthy appreciation of the female body, perhaps?

She's a pretty good golfer too, btw. Just in case you're interested in that.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

And which one does your carpet-munching daughter more closely resemble, Whitey Wagon? Having seen your picture, I’m guessing it’s Pat Hurst.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:And which one does your carpet-munching daughter more closely resemble, Whitey Wagon? Having seen your picture, I’m guessing it’s Pat Hurst.
Then you'd be guessing wrong, dumbfuck.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

"Come on, bark like a dog for me...bark like a dog...I will teach you the meaning of the word 'respect'...."

[from last year, but it fits with the Spackler quote]

:lol:
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
KC Scott

Re: LPGA thanking God and GOD for Annika right about now

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:
The ratings would have been off the charts for an LPGA event had that been the case, as millions of perverts like myself wouldn't have been able to resist ogling that statuesque body.

And save your pedo takes clones, I'm not hearing them. I know she's only 16 and off-limits...but if you're a healthy male, and your wee-wee doesn't go schwing! when you see that in a mini-skirt, you are a straight up faggot. Or a hypocrit. Or both.

This is why you don't get invited to pool parties, dude :lol:

One of my wife's friends and her 4 kids (3 daughters, 1 son) were over to swim yesterday.

One of her daughers is a gynmast, and stands a very good chance of making the US olympic team for 2008.

They are the nicest, most polite kids you'd ever want to meet.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And which one does your carpet-munching daughter more closely resemble, Whitey Wagon? Having seen your picture, I’m guessing it’s Pat Hurst.
Then she must be adopted, or fathered by your mailman.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Goober McTuber wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
Then she must be adopted, or fathered by your mailman.
:lol: :lol:

WTF? This board is slipping.......Whitey is prime for a fucking beatdown off this stupid assed pedo/horrid taste/shit sport thread.

I'll start by simply saying that the only fucking person this chink looks good to......

Is Indiana Jones when his shit needed out of The Temple Of Doom.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

War Wagon wrote:
Oh, i dunno. Any dude with a functioning crank and a healthy appreciation of the female body, perhaps?

Once she turns 18, she's a C-minus hottie at best. Jess puts up better looking pics than that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote: Then she must be adopted, or fathered by your mailman.
Oops, another swing and a miss. Your smack batting average kinda' sucks there, Goobs.

If you've seen my pic, then you seen a tall, slender (geek), not some fat slob. Wifey is also tall and slender of build.

So by what strectch of your reaching imagination could you have ever come to the conclusion that my daughter would be a fattty like Pat Hurst?

Don't bother answering, I know why.

Because you are a dumbfuck.

Ok, I'm heading out of town for some 4th festitivies now, so won't be available to parry anybodies pathetically weak thrusts for awhile. I fully expect a 5 page pile-on by my return, with many claims of "I was run" attached.

Get busy, 'tards.

ps; Have a fun and safe Firecracker day, everybody...even you Goobs.

:lol:
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Docta Jones! Docta Jones!

:lol: :lol: RACK!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

You won't get much panting with Annika pics - her grille has some wear and tear...

You got Gulbis, Creamer, Wie; and that's about it. Carin Koch used to be watchable, but age is workin agin her too......

Yes, I know the rules...pics coming...

Last edited by The Seer on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

War Wagon wrote:

You're down with 16 yr olds. Check.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Oh come on .....who would want Pat Hurst to win....the LPGA has its share of fat sows, pussy eating bull dyke bitches, and flat out ugly women and bad golfers. We sure as hell don't need another one up there late on Sunday afternoon.

Michelle, Sa Ri and a couple of others are the only hope for that venue. Unless of course the bull dykes convince them to go dyke and then munch down on them. Then they are fucked. And the gooks will lose face every time they choke a putt.

Annika is Ok to look at, for those of us that prefer age appropriate women. Looking at her arms, she might have a bionic pussy anyway.

And what the fuck is wrong with a sudden death hole play off anyway ??

Playing another 18 holes after rest ... fuck them. Keep hitting the fucking ball until somebody bogies and its over with.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

JCT wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

Here's one of age....have at it....

E UNUM PLURIBUS
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

TheSeer wrote:Image
RACK!

Tough seeing Paula melt after she was in contention after 2 rounds, but I am convinced she'll win her share of majors.

Nice of Annika to take her time tapping in the 2 footer on 18 today. Just knock the freaking ball in for god's sake.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:...and feverishly looking forward to the day that Wie

a)...wins a Major
b)...turns 18
You say that as if you have already got that ass lined up for a good tapping. yeah, that'll happen soon.

If you are waiting till she's legal before you GYJO to her, don't worry about it and spank away, you dirty old pervert.

You are right though, that is one damn fine lookin' piece. And nice thing is, being a tall slim asian, it's bound to get even better looking for atleast another 20 years. Got a few of those tall slim asian types at work. All having a kid does is usually ad a cup size. God must really like gooks.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

JCT wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

You're a cahk smokin' faggit. Check.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

So by what strectch of your reaching imagination could you have ever come to the conclusion that my daughter would be a fattty like Pat Hurst?
Certainly not the fact she's a fucking SOFTBALL PLAYER, hmmm?

No overweight manly carpet munchers in THAT sport, are there, whitey?
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

So by what strectch
Key minimal words for the Wie-lustin peds. 'sayin.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:If you've seen my pic, then you seen a tall, slender (geek), not some fat slob. Wifey is also tall and slender of build.

Maybe the picture quality wasn't the best. I thought you were fat and ugly, but if you're holding out for slender and ugly, then maybe your daughter looks like Julie Inkster.

Qbert

Post by Qbert »

WAGON?????

you are kidding...right??????

you DID look up Pat Hurst's Golfing Bio before you posted This?; and THEN...Cut~n~Run...

c'mon.....whenever you get back....say that you did.

Mother Hurst was Surely tired for the playoff...

bogeying the 1st Hole vs. THEROBOGolfer didn't help either.

Please SAVE some FACE and do that...please.

Pat Hurst may not equal Trixie Teen or Little April; but, Pat Hurst has won "her TONage" of Golf Tournaments.

FACT is....Pat can be on a "rarified list" if she wins a US Open.

Jack, Eldrick and Pat?

its true.....when Pat wins the Open.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Everything that's wrong with "women's" gymnastics, in a nutshell.

In no way is it a sport. It's sanctioned child molestation.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

You are an obvious fag with no appreciation for a woman's body.

- Pedaholic & War Hillbilly
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Certainly not the fact she's a fucking SOFTBALL PLAYER, hmmm?

No overweight manly carpet munchers in THAT sport, are there, whitey?
Beat me to it, fucker :lol:

Two terrible takes in one post by whitey. Fancy that.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

I echo that.

War Wagon, you're a fucking tool.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Yea Wags, stick to military strategies..errr. Ok, maybe LPGA analysis is your speed.

Also, if you must fantasize about a golfer...go for May Wood. She's 6'2", blond, curvy....aww damn she's over 18, my bad.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Van,

She practices 6 hours per day, but if she makes it to Beijing in 2008 and comes home with a medal, she'll be making a ton of money.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:Van,
She practices 6 hours per day, but if she makes it to Beijing in 2008 and comes home with a medal, she'll be making a ton of money.
Van thinks that working hard and having goals is Child Abuse so I doubt that your post is going to mean much to him... at least not anything positive.

Van,
At what age IS it ok to start working hard and having goals? 14? 16? 18? 40?
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

smackaholic wrote:
JCT wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

You're a cahk smokin' faggit. Check.

You're down with kids too? Check.
4 king guy
Elwood

Post by 4 king guy »

War Wagon wrote:Because this disgustingly fat bitch didn't just win one of their Majors.

Is that all ladies sports is to you?? A freaking whack off to female athletes??

You don't hear the ladies complaining about which man should win based on his looks!

No, woman are deeper than that.. They see beyond what corporate America is telling you is beautiful!!

Pat hurst probably has a nice personality. She probably has a Mom and Dad that think she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

and here you are berating her because she does not fit the "Stereotype"

anbd She is definitely older than 16.. so you don't have to worry about jailbait!!

HEIGHT: 5'6"
BIRTH DATE: 5/23/1969
BIRTH PLACE: San Leandro, California
RESIDENCE: Scottsdale, Arizona
EDUCATION: San Jose State University
TOUR STATUS: Exempt
ROOKIE YEAR: 1995

Ladies Golf is more than T&A!

ImageImage
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

[quote="4 king guy"]

E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I could care less what Pat Hurst looks like. In fact, she looks like, if she shed 80 pounds and mixed in some hairstyle and makeup tips, that she would be one of the LPGA’s poster girls. But the reason Annika whipped her butt yesterday was conditioning pure and simple and anyone who knows a damn thing about tournament golf knew that going into the playoff. For Whitey to come in thinking that the head honchos of the LPGA were sweating bullets over a potential Pat Hurst victory only shows that he knows jack about competitive golf.

Players like Hurst, Tim Herron, John Daly and Laura Davies are doomed to fall when pushed to the limit of their rather poor conditioning. And playing an 18 hole playoff after a 36 hole marathon the day before, for the US Women’s Open title is the living definition of pushing a golfer to the limit of their physical and mental conditioning. There’s a reason players like Christina Kim and Darren Clarke decided to mix in a salad and hit the treadmill. It is because they see the writing on the wall for the round bellies on both tours. Maybe this loss will serve as a wakeup call for Hurst and get her to get in better shape. I hope so, only because she will be a healthier person for it, not because I feel the need to rub one out while watching LPGA events.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

BSmack wrote:I could care less what Pat Hurst looks like. In fact, she looks like, if she shed 80 pounds and mixed in some hairstyle and makeup tips, that she would be one of the LPGA’s poster girls. But the reason Annika whipped her butt yesterday was conditioning pure and simple and anyone who knows a damn thing about tournament golf knew that going into the playoff. For Whitey to come in thinking that the head honchos of the LPGA were sweating bullets over a potential Pat Hurst victory only shows that he knows jack about competitive golf.

Players like Hurst, Tim Herron, John Daly and Laura Davies are doomed to fall when pushed to the limit of their rather poor conditioning. And playing an 18 hole playoff after a 36 hole marathon the day before, for the US Women’s Open title is the living definition of pushing a golfer to the limit of their physical and mental conditioning. There’s a reason players like Christina Kim and Darren Clarke decided to mix in a salad and hit the treadmill. It is because they see the writing on the wall for the round bellies on both tours. Maybe this loss will serve as a wakeup call for Hurst and get her to get in better shape. I hope so, only because she will be a healthier person for it, not because I feel the need to rub one out while watching LPGA events.

You know less about golf than you know about world events.....and I thought that was impossible....

=David Duval
E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The Seer wrote:You know less about golf than you know about world events.....and I thought that was impossible....

=David Duval
David Duval?

No amount of conditioning is going to help discs that are out of alignment. Or veritgo.

Seriously, were you drunk when you posted that?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Lotsa fat guys were dominant on the tour....

Remember Nicklaus? Golf is kinda like bowling - you can do it well whether in shape or not; can do it whilst smoking and drinking; and it's fun!
E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The Seer wrote:Lotsa fat guys were dominant on the tour....
The key words being WERE DOMINANT. Those days are long gone. And even back in the old days, the best players (Hogan, Snead, Nelson, Jones etc.) were anything but fat.
Remember Nicklaus? Golf is kinda like bowling - you can do it well whether in shape or not; can do it whilst smoking and drinking; and it's fun!
You mean the guy who was told by Woody Hayes that he had a scholarship waiting for him at Ohio State should he choose football? That guy? Wow, what a "non athlete" he was. :meds:

Nicklaus did gain some weight during the late 60s. Conversely, that was also the low point of his career. In 1970 he made a vow to shed the pounds and came back a lean mean golfing machine and proceeded to dominate the 1970s. Coincidence? I think not.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
The key words being WERE DOMINANT. Those days are long gone.
Lefty might be ready sometime in the near future to test your theory.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

BSmack wrote:
The key words being WERE DOMINANT. Those days are long gone.
Wasn't that long ago we were among the top players on the tour.

Sin,