Clarence Thomas is an idiot

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Put the bottle down, you fukking mic. It's rteally starting to show in this thread.

That last post may technically be true, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

The original premise here, that thomas is an idiot because he said mr war hero doesn't know what he is talking about, is horseshit.

Stevens, an admittedly very smart fellow was real good at cryptography. During the war II this ability was put to use cracking codes. For this, the country owes him a debt of gratitude. But, it does not qualify him as an authority on all things concerning warfare.

88 showed the actual response of thomas and it seems pretty fukkin' nails to me.

Perhaps Bsackless can take the actual writing on this matter and point out where he is an idiot.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

Tom In VA wrote:Both you an mvscal are typically nails in my book as well, but it seems the two of you are having issues with the difference between combat and war.

You might have a war, without combat, but you can't have combat without a war, something like that.
America will never not be at war.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Anyone who bases their arguments on anything in the Daily Kos is a fucking idiot.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

smackaholic wrote:Put the bottle down, you fukking mic. It's rteally starting to show in this thread.

That last post may technically be true, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?
Well because mvscal was equating "WAR" with "combat". The "realities of war" vs. the "realities of combat". Webster's seems fit to attribute different meaning to these words ....

The third connotation being ....

3 : active fighting in a war : ACTION <casualties suffered in

One can be experienced in aspects of warfare without having experienced combat. There are, War Vets, and Combat Vets. The U.S. Army sees fit to award those soldiers in COMBAT, a badge for being in COMBAT. However, many soldiers participate in the war.

smackaholic wrote: ..... But, it does not qualify him as an authority on all things concerning warfare.
Agreed but it does give him a leg up on Thomas, as he actually did experience warfare. You yourself implicitly make my point by saying "on all things". BTW, what does closing with the enemy, directing fire on them and killing them (combat) have to do with how prisoners are kept off the battlefield ?
smackaholic wrote:
88 showed the actual response of thomas and it seems pretty fukkin' nails to me.

Perhaps Bsackless can take the actual writing on this matter and point out where he is an idiot.
Right but much of the discussion between MVSCAL and me, took place prior to 88's post.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Thomas was not talking about combat, but the realities of when 'warfare' started with AQ IMO. Doesn't take a BStar to figure that out.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

all right, who did it? who stole TiVO's pword. I'm pretty sure I just agreed with him, twice in a row. Not sure on the second one though.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

mothster wrote:
The Seer wrote:Oh, and P.S.

I am leaving for Santa Barbara in a few minutes for the weekend, so you'll need to find another babysitter.....
please don't, there are enough yaawhoo's as it is up here

Hey! How long has the Californian been closed? Used to go to a kool bar in there back in the day....Also, what ever happened to the blue roofed Miramar resort?????
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:all right, who did it? who stole TiVO's pword. I'm pretty sure I just agreed with him, twice in a row. Not sure on the second one though.
You think you need to have a Bstar to know when a war has started?

BTW- Thomas IS an idiot, the quote that was posted just isn't proof of that.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Moving Sale wrote:BTW- Thomas IS an idiot, the quote that was posted just isn't proof of that.
Word.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.