A call out.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Doktor
Team Reacharound's shared Shit Troll

A call out.

Post by The Doktor »

Since you people will not allow shutyomouth to post in here, he invites you to .net. To pass this up would only prove one thing - that he is right.

http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11228
The Owls
Fuckin' Noob

Re: A call out.

Post by The Owls »

We'll call you tonight. We can discuss how your an errand boy for Type II.
The Owls
Fuckin' Noob

Post by The Owls »

The Owls wrote:We'll call you tonight. We can discuss how your an errand boy for Type II.
Yes. We will call. Call us back. I think they are obsessing. Let's talk about it. We can help you fill out forms for government assistance. Let's get some stem cells and see if you can wake up from the waist down.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

The Doktor wrote:Since you people will not allow Type II to post in here, he invites you to .net. To pass this up would only prove one thing - that he is right.

http://team reacharound/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11228

How many word filters does this board that has something to do with that board? Why all the long term resentment? If all of you assholes are so much better than the people who post there then what's with the fixation and all the filters?

This is the only thing I can think of...
Clique
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about social groups, for other uses see Clique (disambiguation).

A clique (klɪk, klik) is an informal and restricted social group formed by a number of people who share common interests - formal social groups are referred to as societies or organizations. Cliques are most notably found amongst groups of teenagers, primarily in high schools and colleges, but also in other similar environments, such as the workplace.

Cliques at times have complex structures, and characteristics tend to differ between one another. However, one characteristic which is common to nearly all cliques is the existence of a defined power structure, generally comprised of a leader (or a few leaders), followers (refer to the article on leadership) and pariahs.
Some people can't let go of high school, I guess.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'll take a pass, thanks. I was having fun whipping up on them a few months back, and they responded by 1) editing my posts, 2) changing and deleting my nick, and 3) banning me.

Now, Russ has account activation set to Admin approval, and they still have me and probably the others on the ban list.

I think it's perfectly clear how things go down over there. Once you're handing them a little smack, they use the admin keys to try to get over.

Basically, if it's a bitch move, the .netizens have it covered. The current arrangement suits both parties just fine.
Last edited by PSUFAN on Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

TenTallBen wrote:
The Doktor wrote:Since you people will not allow Type II to post in here, he invites you to .net. To pass this up would only prove one thing - that he is right.

http://team reacharound/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11228

How many word filters does this board that has something to do with that board? Why all the long term resentment? If all of you assholes are so much better than the people who post there then what's with the fixation and all the filters?

This is the only thing I can think of...
Clique
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about social groups, for other uses see Clique (disambiguation).

A clique (klɪk, klik) is an informal and restricted social group formed by a number of people who share common interests - formal social groups are referred to as societies or organizations. Cliques are most notably found amongst groups of teenagers, primarily in high schools and colleges, but also in other similar environments, such as the workplace.

Cliques at times have complex structures, and characteristics tend to differ between one another. However, one characteristic which is common to nearly all cliques is the existence of a defined power structure, generally comprised of a leader (or a few leaders), followers (refer to the article on leadership) and pariahs.
A rack for Ten Tall Ben.
The Owls
Fuckin' Noob

Post by The Owls »

.net wrote:Image
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

PSUFAN wrote:I'll take a pass, thanks. I was having fun whipping up on them a few months back, and they responded by 1) editing my posts, 2) changing and deleting my nick, and 3) banning me.

Now, Russ has account activation set to Admin approval, and they still have me and probably the others on the ban list.

I think it's perfectly clear how things go down over there. Once you're handing them a little smack, they use the admin keys to try to get over.

Basically, if it's a bitch move, the .netizens have it covered. The current arrangement suits both parties just fine.
I believe they are just treating a pussy like a pussy. Yes, PSU, you are that pussy. You seriously bring zilch to this.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

PSUFAN wrote:I was having fun whipping up on them a few months back, and they responded by 1) editing my posts, 2) changing and deleting my nick, and 3) banning me.
That's not cool of any board mod/admin, here or there.
The Owls
Fuckin' Noob

Post by The Owls »

Stop screening your calls. We've got some ideas about how to better suck off Type II that you'd love to hear, Doktor. Play your cards right and you'll get a mouthful of his Diet Yoohoo.

We hear the squeaking of your chair in there. I know it takes a couple hours for the meds to take hold but don't you ignore us.

Who was there for you when you were banned from the college football forum?
Who?
Who?
We were.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

TenTallBen wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I was having fun whipping up on them a few months back, and they responded by 1) editing my posts, 2) changing and deleting my nick, and 3) banning me.
TTB, there are indeed some banned folks here. They're banned because they earned it - for spamming, for dropping personal info on the board, for sharing moderator logins, for stalking off the board.

At .net, they ban folks because they can't handle their smack. Big difference...but in the end, it's the same. People run their boards the way they want to run them.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

PSUFAN wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:
TTB, there are indeed some banned folks here. They're banned because they earned it - for spamming, for dropping personal info on the board, for sharing moderator logins, for stalking off the board.

At .net, they ban folks because they can't handle their smack. Big difference...but in the end, it's the same. People run their boards the way they want to run them.
So be it. That doesn't explain all of the filters though.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Honestly, the filters surprised me when I saw them yesterday...not that I give a fuck either way. It's kind of funny to see you so up in arms about it.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

PSUFAN wrote: At .net, they ban folks because they can't handle their smack. Big difference...but in the end, it's the same. People run their boards the way they want to run them.
Yep. I get banned for showing my face in a single post I am so feared over there. It's flattering.
The Owls
Fuckin' Noob

Post by The Owls »

This thread is making .net out to be a bunch of whiny hypocrites. Combine that with their poor smack showing and... call us Rog. Get the house husband, the diabetic and the spineless credit card bitch on a conference call.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

and again, and again, and again, and again...
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Couple questions if you don't mind.

1. Is this the real Doktor that used to haunt the Vent?

2. Who is "Type II"?
Roach wrote: Posting is voluntary
3. Is Roach saying that PSU was ASKED to moderate and everyone else CHOSE to post here?
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Yet another thread on this, a horribly sophomoric/idiotic topic?

Hell... are we crying over the remote control yet?
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Rootbeer wrote:Couple questions if you don't mind.

1. Is this the real Doktor that used to haunt the Vent?
According to AP/ZZ yes, everyone else say's no.
Rootbeer wrote:2. Who is "Type II"?
Buttspra y
Rootbeer wrote:
Roach wrote: Posting is voluntary
3. Is Roach saying that PSU was ASKED to moderate and everyone else CHOSE to post here?
Yes, I mean No, I mean I don't know ...
Sinc,
OU
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Oh was it OUSKULL that did the ASKED/CHOOSED thing? My memory is not what it was.

If AP/ZZ says something is, it probably isn't. Especially as it relates to ancient Venters.

shutyomouth should not be allowed to post unless he abides the rules. If the rules are clear and he violates them, lifetime ban. That's my take.
JCT

Post by JCT »

Yeah, and we're supposed to believe that you are the real Rootbeer.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

I never claimed to be the real rootbeer (I dont' think). AP says I am though.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Where is my post count, BTW. How am I supposed to feign superiority over noobies if I don't have a big fat post count to wave around.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

TenTallBen wrote:Why all the long term resentment?
We're content posting here. Not trying to force our way anywhere else.
Fatboy is crying because he screwed up and can't post here so he's throwing a tantrum.

Who has all the resentment? The content people, or the one that broke the rules and is crying like a bitch?

As for the filters, those are new. Started when CountdowntoBlindnessSpray started sending bitches over here to do his whining for him.

It was as far as some people got. They peaked then and it has been downhill since. Pathetic, moreso if they were pathetic in high school, too.
why is my neighborhood on fire
JCT

Post by JCT »

Rootbeer is just an urban ledgend. Something used to scare the kids at bedtime. He's a myth much like the Apollo Moon landings.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I miss Lizard King. We should call him out.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Rootbeer wrote:Where is my post count, BTW. How am I supposed to feign superiority over noobies if I don't have a big fat post count to wave around.
Rooty (if it's really you or whomevers troll you may be),

We are on a higher plane of consciousness here, one where post totals mean nothing. You see, at The One Board we like to think that all our members are equal and should be judged on the content of their posts and not the quantity. Enjoy this new age of enlightenment ...

... OK, that was all bullshit, PSU was fucking around with something and made the numbers go David Copperfield.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Yes, JCT, I've heard that about Broken Staple and I. Just a couple of trolls who took things too far. Too bad about our fall from grace. We were this →← close to Internet Immortality which you know is a pretty rare thing. Only one other guy has made it to II and he had to photoshop himself walking on water and then get his bestest internet buddies to cruify him on a massive circuitboard.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

What does everybody here actually do for a living? I'm getting the feeling that you're all in mommy's basement of work some shit job for losers only. Which is it?
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote: I think it's perfectly clear how things go down over there. Once you're handing them a little smack, they use the admin keys to try to get over.
Bingo. Though, to be fair, that's Tarkus's MO, not Russ or Funky's or (god in heaven) DiT's MO (who else is still a mod over there?)

Roach is right: Tarkus has issues, when it comes to the mod buttons.
on a short leash, apparently.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:You see, at The One Board we like to think that all our members are equal.
It's this type of post that reinforces the myth that we're all a bunch of lefties here at T1B.

OK, so maybe I am, but that doesn't mean the rest are.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

The Doktor wrote:What does everybody here actually do for a living? I'm getting the feeling that you're all in mommy's basement of work some shit job for losers only. Which is it?
Aren't you a stay-at-home mom, er dad? :lol:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The Doktor wrote:What does everybody here actually do for a living?
I support my family comfortably.

More than can be said for you, cripple.
Risa

Post by Risa »

The Doktor wrote:What does everybody here actually do for a living? I'm getting the feeling that you're all in mommy's basement of work some shit job for losers only. Which is it?
Sell shoes. What do you do?
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

I hear Smackie smokes dope all the time. I bet he's a real winner.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
... OK, that was all bullshit, PSU was fucking around with something and made the numbers go David Copperfield.
You mean the odd numbers all had bumsex with other odd numbers contracted AIDS and died? Dude that's sick.
During this higher state of elightened conciousness can I get something other than Crack Noobie under my name? How about a made-up post count like 12,000 or something?

Bizzarfelice(if that is your real name), I'd like to call out Lizard King but I don't have time to make any crop circles tonight. I've got to make fun of some fat people on the weightwatchers board. They're counting on me and I don't want to let Angie down again.
Herr Doktor, I knew Herr Doktor, and you Sir are no Herr Doktor. That post of yours was patented 100% Atomic Punk. AP posted a take almost identical to that one aimed at me back at the Vent a few years ago.
Last edited by Rootbeer on Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Smackie Chan wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:You see, at The One Board we like to think that all our members are equal.
It's this type of post that reinforces the myth that we're all a bunch of lefties here at T1B.

OK, so maybe I am, but that doesn't mean the rest are.
Lefties don't think everyone is equal.. some groups are just more equally ripe to be exploited than others.

Righties do think everyone is equal.. to be exploited. But at least if you're making money, the only color that matters is green. Why'd you cut your hair, man?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I'm Brad Hamilton, I'm a single successful guy.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The Doktor wrote:I hear Smackie smokes dope all the time. I bet he's a real winner.
Uh oh.

He just totally said that Smackie smokes pot. I can't believe he dropped the gloves like that. Next thing you know this troll will offer a take-no-prisoners salvo about Python's dog drinking too much.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Bacefelice has a family? I didn't realize Missouri let gays adopt children.

Go on, get all your anger out, losers, I know the pent up rage that you've carried around all these years just never seems to go away.