Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Y2K
Internet Overlord

(!)Why I love the World Cups(!)

Post by Y2K »

B, C, Double D..it's all good.

enjoy

World Cup Highlights
Last edited by Y2K on Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Some time ago there was a link to foobies.com of some soccer ladies that was a lot nekkid and a lot freaking gorgeous.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeat another reason to RACK Renaldo -- spent many years as probably the most famous athlete on the planet, and parlayed it into drilling this --

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Turns out that Renaldo ditched this --

For the chick in the previous post.

Nice upgrade.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Posh Spice still doing quite well.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Italian Goalie is nailing Alena Seredova.

Might wanna throw a (!) or 3 up in this thread

NWS WARNING.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

rooney's "girlfriend" is more like a hoss.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Roach wrote:yikes anorexia and a meth habit

The battlecry of guys who pulled the less-than-stellar poon in their life.

Yeah bud -- keep telling yourself those chicks are ugly...maybe someday, you'll even believe it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Bitches, get thee hence...as in Country Time Buffet hence, and pronto.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, you're right -- nailing physically fit supermodels is a complete drag.

From now on, I'll do all of my trolling for women at Dunkin Doughnuts and McDonalds.

What's IB up to these days, anyway?
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Yeah, look at this gross hag.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack Fu agented a password.

It was a good one.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If fit, thin chicks didn't look better, they wouldn't pay them millions of dollars to pose for pics and look good, eh?

But, I'm sure y'all's has an impressive resume of all the plus-sized supermodels you've notched on the bedpost...I'm sure.

What a retarded argument.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Roach wrote:Image

yikes anorexia and a meth habit
The one in red on the right is looking particularly haggard. Just look at her left arm. She looks like Steven Tyler for Christs sake.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:

The one in red on the right is looking particularly haggard. Just look at her left arm. She looks like Steven Tyler for Christs sake.
I was trying to talk myself into thinking that the one in red was reasonably attractive, but the Steven Tyler comparison just killed it. You're right.

Oh, and she needs to give Officer Cartman back his shades.

Respect my authoritah!
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

So you'd rather be nailing that ugly looking chick in the pink/white top?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

FOCUS, PEOPLE, FOCUS!

I can't believe all of the "She's too ugly for me" comments in this thread. Damn. Just pick another one you'll never get.

Here's one for poptart:

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:The one in red on the right is looking particularly haggard. Just look at her left arm. She looks like Steven Tyler for Christs sake.

Wow.

I know it's a little late for you, but maybe some of the young'uns here may benefit from this life lesson --

That tight skin and muscle definition that BSmack is lamenting here, is the result of not being fat, and staying physically fit.

It's very strange how fit people have skin that actually fits their body, and you can actually see where one muscle group ends, and another begins.

Throughout human history, this has generally been considered a desirable trait. Apparently, we've become such a nation of fatties, that some are now resigned to attempts at bashing the physically fit, attractive people, to somehow dull their persspective of their lot in life.

Fucking ponderous.

Reason # Infinity why it sucks to be you, rules to be me, I guess.

I've nailed plenty of chicks with a little jiggle to them. Plenty. Did I mention "plenty?"

And at no point in those trysts did I EVER delude myself into thinking that the hottie hardbodies were actully ugly, to make myself feel bigger and better about last night's score.

Get fucking real, you tards. You're making JTR sound like a babemagnet.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dins, sorry to go dictionary.com on you, but...

hag·gard (hagrd)
adj.

1. Appearing worn and exhausted; gaunt.

Bsmack was saying that she needed to mix in a cheeseburger, not back away from them.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
BSmack wrote:The one in red on the right is looking particularly haggard. Just look at her left arm. She looks like Steven Tyler for Christs sake.
Wow.

I know it's a little late for you, but maybe some of the young'uns here may benefit from this life lesson -- That tight skin and muscle definition that BSmack is lamenting here, is the result of not being fat, and staying physically fit.
There's a difference between "tight skin and muscle definition" and what that bastard child of Steven Tyler and Carly Simon is sporting. Take a look at the Britney Spears clone to her right or the blonde in the back LEFT of the picture wearing the black top. Now those are some attractive women.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Wow.

I know it's a little late for you, but maybe some of the young'uns here may benefit from this life lesson -- That tight skin and muscle definition that BSmack is lamenting here, is the result of not being fat, and staying physically fit.
There's a difference between "tight skin and muscle definition" and what that bastard child of Steven Tyler and Carly Simon is sporting. Take a look at the Britney Spears clone to her right or the blonde in the back LEFT of the picture wearing the black top. Now those are some attractive women.
RACK.

Less finding chicks that look like this attractive:

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

See if I'm following correctly --

The fact you guys think an ultra-hottie looks just like Steven Tyler is somehow supposed to cast a bad light upon me?

Ohhhhhhkay.

I guess banging Elizabeth Hurley and Jessica Alba would make me like some sort of uber-homo then, right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mmm...that's one winsome nelly.

--dinsdale fu
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote:See if I'm following correctly --

The fact you guys think an ultra-hottie looks just like Steven Tyler is somehow supposed to cast a bad light upon me?

Ohhhhhhkay.

I guess banging Elizabeth Hurley and Jessica Alba would make me like some sort of uber-homo then, right?
No, I don't think it's possible for you to be any gayer than you are right now.

Thanks for the BP fastball. :D

Back on topic, there's nothing wrong with E. Hurley or Jessica Alba. Neither are gaunt or haggard. Check out E. Hurley's arms in this pic:

Nice muscle tone, not fat, not skinny. Big difference between that and that Steven Tyler look-a-like.
[img]
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

What a silly tangent some of you have chosen.

Time for you to shut the fuck up.

This may not be the end-all, be-all list of hotties, but it's what a quick websearch came up with, and is based on a public opinion poll --

Hottest Women (of 2004, I believe)

• Eva Longoria
• Angelina Jolie
• Nicole Kidman
• Charlize Theron
• Destiny's Child
• Alicia Keys
• Kate Winslet
• Sarah Michelle Gellar
• Paris Hilton
• Jessica Simpson

So, would any of you care to cite for me which one of these top-hotties have "extra meat on their bones?"

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Reality check, tards -- just because YOU were/are resigned to tagging the less-than-primo(probably married to one), it doesn't mean that jigglers are the ideal women...it just means that they were the ones that you could pull.

Spin that however you like, you borderline faggots...but that's REALITY, and no amount of hoping and wishing on your part is EVER going to change that.

But hey, if it makes you feel better about your situation, then by all means...continue your moronic attempts at bashing me for pointing out the obvious.

Every one of these threads that feature some chick who is internationally famous for no other reason than because she's really hot, and then all of the "settlers" line up to discuss why she's not hot are the pinnacle of comedy around here.

And if you really think that's there's one living fucking person on this planet that's buying your line of bullshit....well, I've got a heck of a deal on a bridge for you.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

[img]

OH NO HE DI'NT!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote:[Check out E. Hurley's arms in this pic:

But, I DO also laugh at the subtle humor, too.

Verrrrry nice, OC...very nice.

I caught the funnay-btw.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Kate Winslet
So, would any of you care to cite for me which one of these top-hotties have "extra meat on their bones?"
It's time for dins to eject now. Winslet after all was the woman that after Titanic the media raked over the coals for being too portly.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

PSUFAN wrote:
[img]

OH NO HE DI'NT!
Okay, that crossed the line. I take that back.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

PSUFAN wrote:
Kate Winslet
It's time for dins to eject now. Winslet after all was the woman that after Titanic the media raked over the coals for being too portly.
Word was at the time that James Cameron was so pissed about her packing on the pounds that he referred to her as "Kate Weighs-a-lot" when she wasn't around.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:See if I'm following correctly --

No, the correct answer is that if a chick looks like the lead singer for Aerosmith, she ain't hot. Period.

And if she looks like she's on track to do as much heroin as said lead singer, then she's even less hot.

Glad I could help.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote:
Hottest Women (of 2004, I believe)
• Angelina Jolie
• Paris Hilton
Not really sure why Angelina Jolie is on a "hottest list". She's attractive, but from the right angle, with the right makeup and the right lighting, she's an 8, tops. And those lips are so big and puffy, you could throw her face into the water to save some drowning kid.

And Paris Hilton?? She's not even hot enough to be a Vegas cocktail waitress.

Rest of the list is solid, however.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Liv Tyler looks a lot like her dad...at least if Steve had been born a girl and not spent a couple of decades drunk and drugged up...and she's hot.

As long as we're talking about girls with meat on their bones, I just found out that Steve has another daughter, Mia, Liv's half-sister, who's a fairly successful plus-size model. Not bad looking if you like 'em plump. She sort of looks like Liv if Liv went on the Ben & Jerry's diet.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Rich Fader wrote:Liv Tyler looks a lot like her dad...at least if Steve had been born a girl and not spent a couple of decades drunk and drugged up...and she's hot.

As long as we're talking about girls with meat on their bones, I just found out that Steve has another daughter, Mia, Liv's half-sister, who's a fairly successful plus-size model. Not bad looking if you like 'em plump. She sort of looks like Liv if Liv went on the Ben & Jerry's diet.

Mia on left, Liv on right.

Hell, if this photo is any indicator, Mia's got a better face than her sister does.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

both could use a bag if you asked me
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
4 king guy
Elwood

Post by 4 king guy »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have a WINNER in this thread!!!

To see this beauty, I would even endure hours of watching SOCCER with my eyes wide open ... just to get a glimpse!!

Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think I have to ban you for posting this. I doubt I'll be able to see Liv Tyler the same way again. It looks like she was whacked with a pitching wedge and her skull molded to it. Her sister is chipmunking the golf balls, hoping for a 4 wood blast.