(g) Jeff in SD, report here (g)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ucant#...???

Post by Ucant#...??? »

Jeff in SD wrote:Go ahead and call Russ a horrible person for the umpteenth time because he doesnt restrain people on his site from speaking their mind.

Why am I banned if Russ doesn't refrain people from "speaking" their mind?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

JCT wrote:Word it was really cool when one of the gameless emailed my old boss.
Wasn't that just the coolest thing ever? I bronzed mine.

WHOLE lotta non-working braincells on page 5. Dumbasses.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Ucant#...??? wrote:
Jeff in SD wrote:Go ahead and call Russ a horrible person for the umpteenth time because he doesnt restrain people on his site from speaking their mind.

Why am I banned if Russ doesn't refrain people from "speaking" their mind?
What a frikken joke. I was banned for smacking them.

I didn't post their names, or where they work, or googlemap searches of their wheelchair ramps...I ran some smack at them, so they changed my username, banned me, and wiped out my posts.

BTW, I don't recall anyone calling Russ a "horrible person". It's kind of like calling a cube of Jell-O a "horrible gelatin". Russ was made a moderator here, and he shared out his moderator credentials, earning his permanent ban, but that doesn't make him a "horrible person", "he knows not how he wobbles" and all that.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I opened one thread.
shutyomouth wrote:I will poo poo in my hand and throw it in your face when I see you.
I exercised the X option in the up and right.

RACK Father D
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I hope Jeff comes back to play.

Well, he ought to be back.

The dumbshit left his ass here.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

all you have done this entire thread is hide behind others and scream, "Yeah, get em guys!"
What thread are you reading? Those bitches have spun you pretty good over there.

everyone can all agree on is you are nothing more than a little bitch
Little? 6'4'' leaves size 14 prints on target practice like you. Only marks you get on me are from shattering teeth scuffing my boot. If by "everyone" you mean your gang of unloveables over there, all they can do is hate me from a distance. Other than Shrubber, none of them have ever been worth shit.

These two boards share something in common: they are populated by people who have questioned their place in these message boards after I have left them humiliated. The difference between the two is that T1B laughs about it, and then returns the favor by smacking me into a pulp. .net, not having anything else worthwhile to talk about, is still trying to get over. Their attempts go over about as well as you have in this thread.

have people banned because you can't handle any negativity your way.
I'm not a mod. I'm not an admin. I don't ban anyone.

You have your .net whinings mixed up. Go back to those rejects and ask them to reiterate why you're s'posed to dislike me. Then come back with all the bile and vitriol of someone else's obsessive hate.

Go ahead and call Russ a horrible person for the umpteenth time because he doesnt restrain people on his site from speaking their mind
I never said anything like that. I said Russ is a spineless loser who let a girl more than walk all over him. I also said he belongs with the rest of the worthless and unwanted over at .net. Once again, scurry back for more lube, pass all the handicapped spots currently filled and get a reminder as to what it is exactly those pansies are crying about now.

when people call you a homeless fellating shell of a poster, they are telling the truth.
After this thread is over, I'm guessing the homeless population of St. Louis will be able to find shelter in your stretched and weary colon.
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This is going well for Jeff. Given a chance to lay down some smack, he goes ghost. I guess he was right about getting banned...if you call running away "getting banned". Oh well, it worked for Kevnic...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

GawdDAMN! What the fuck just happened over here?!

Show's over. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Bag 'em and tag 'em, boys. Hopefully we've got the dental records on file.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

PrimeX wrote:
JCT wrote:Word it was really cool when one of the gameless emailed my old boss.
Wasn't that just the coolest thing ever? I bronzed mine.

WHOLE lotta non-working braincells on page 5. Dumbasses.

Word up, it was a blast. I mean isn't it cool knowing that you bothered some douchebag loser so much that they found out your first and last then where you worked and then who your boss was? TOTAL fucking BODE to them there.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

JCT wrote:Word up, it was a blast. I mean isn't it cool knowing that you bothered some douchebag loser so much that they found out your first and last then where you worked and then who your boss was? TOTAL fucking BODE to them there.

I've been thinking this over.

Banning was too harsh. The admins here should probably let that whole crew back in...they're harmless.

How they've allowed the worst individual of the bunch to register here and post, is beyond me.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

:shock:

I do buh-leev he up an' R U N N O F T

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

PSUFAN wrote:This is going well for Jeff. Given a chance to lay down some smack, he goes ghost. I guess he was right about getting banned...if you call running away "getting banned". Oh well, it worked for Kevnic...

...give him some time, he's prolly whipping up another sh!t troll. I've counted 3 in this thread, did I misss any?
Jacktown Smack
Crack Whore

Post by Jacktown Smack »

timmay wrote::shock:

I do buh-leev he up an' R U N N O F T

Jeff got kilt this week, I believe he's startin' to turn.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:If you threw it hard enough, the faggots on Vaseline Alley would soften the blow.
Three gay men were beaten near a Portland nightclub last weekend during what police described as a hate crime.

The assault occurred about 2 a.m. Saturday after the trio left The Escape and were walking near SW 10th Ave. and Stark Street. They said several men began verbally harassing them about their sexual orientation and then started throwing punches.

Wasn't me-btw.

Great part of town foir homophobes to hang out in, though...really.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

wtf? were the boneyodler-beaters walking back downtown from Ringlers or whatever?

why the fuck were they in homo row?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Must have been a slow night in the Alley -- normally, I'd expect any would-be hate-crimers to be relentlessly beaten back with purses, or possibly the dog leash the boi's were leading their "domestic partner" around with.
MikeInThaVille
Crack Whore

Post by MikeInThaVille »

Jeff is a dirty bitch. Carry on :evil:
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

[quote="Jeff in SD]
Wow you sound like Dog in Boise with that smack. [/quote]

Now why you gotta drag me into this you little bitch? On second thought, it was quite a fun read.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

No matter where you hide, Dog, I will find you.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Bizzarofelice wrote:No matter where you hide, Dog, I will find you.
stalker?