Horray !! Darwinism finally works.....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Image

Not affecting my vision...at least I know where the fucking magazine is...and what it is ....
Now look back at the picture of Gore that I posted.

Notice the difference?

Christ you're a fucking retard.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Ever shoot a weapon B Wenie?

Ever take a firearms safety course?

Unfortunately, our boy didn't Darwin himself right then and there and avoid growing up to be the simpering whining pussy he came to be. I'm sure you can relate to that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Turdmaker wrote:Ever shoot a weapon B Wenie?

Ever take a firearms safety course?
Why do you think I was asking where the bolt was? Christ, the man was in the field, without a magazine in his weapon. He was obviously doing some maintenance on his weapon when the picture was taken. My presumption would be that he removed the magazine and the bolt before doing said maintenance. My picture is proof of the former, nobody will ever know the latter because there isn't a picture that tells the whole story.

Which is why you are a gibbering dumbfuck for buying into this crap. Way to let your politics cloud your reality.

Here's a picture that might just help you jackasses understand what the fuck is really going on.

Last edited by BSmack on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

I could give a fuck less about his politics, your politics, or anyone's politics. You blither on an on defending this dipshit's patently unsafe handling of a weapon and I'm the gibbering dumbfuck, internet warrior. If G.S. Patton handled a weapon in that fashion it would be unsafe.

Now go douche your pussy, little fella.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Turdmaker wrote:You blither on an on defending this dipshit's patently unsafe handling of a weapon and I'm the gibbering dumbfuck, internet warrior.
The problem for you is that it was NOT patently unsafe. I guess I'll have to point it out for you again.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Now look back at the picture of Gore that I posted.

Notice the difference?

Christ you're a fucking retard.
Typical liberal cunt juice spin.

Note the picture taken on the left....a reasonalbly new M-16. Note the picture with the inventor of the internet...an older M-16 model.

You see that ridge on the bottom??? That's the bottom of the fucking clip you cunt face. There are about 50 different clip configurations for the M-16/ AR 15.

That is the smaller, vintage clip that is in that weapon. Holds a minimal amount of rounds, but it only takes one to dedome Al there.

The new weapon has a standard military issue 2006 style clip. Apples and oranges....as you like to compare.

When is the last time you fired one B Monica ??

I shot one 5 days ago, one that I pulled out of my own fucking gun safe you dick....I will make sure I show your brillant post to my son when he comes home tomorrow from Camp Pendelton, oh did I say that he's an armorer ??...and he will probably want it printed out to show his unit....what a fucking moron Gore and yourself are.

Gotta to love the military having a good laff provided by you liberal tards...

Did you play with cap guns before your Dad started fucking you in the ass ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Note the picture taken on the left....a reasonalbly new M-16. Note the picture with the inventor of the internet...an older M-16 model. You see that ridge on the bottom??? That's the bottom of the fucking clip you cunt face. There are about 50 different clip configurations for the M-16/ AR 15. That is the smaller, vintage clip that is in that weapon. Holds a minimal amount of rounds, but it only takes one to dedome Al there.

The new weapon has a standard military issue 2006 style clip. Apples and oranges....as you like to compare. When is the last time you fired one B Monica ??

I shot one 5 days ago, one that I pulled out of my own fucking gun safe you dick....I will make sure I show your brillant post to my son when he comes home tomorrow from Camp Pendelton, oh did I say that he's an armorer ??...and he will probably want it printed out to show his unit....what a fucking moron Gore and yourself are.
Show your son this picture as well.

There's your short magazine you fucking retarded ass liar. As you can plainly see, the magazine still protrudes from the magazine chamber. Maybe you and your kid can “safely” do some blow. That might take some of the sting off his realization that he has a jackass for a father.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Gawddamn you're a fucking idiot. I've hunted my whole life, I've taken gun safety courses, I've taught gun safety courses and in NO, ZERO, NONE circumstances ever call for a barrel of a rifle to be pointed at or around or near anyone's head or any other part of the body--that's all there is to it. I'm sorry you're archnemisis found a picture of your idol handling a weapon unsafely and you're melting into the little puddle of pussy juice that is father's semen dripping out your ass. You could just laugh but nooooooooooooooo...20,000 posts later you're defending stupity which I guess would be well, stupidity. Enjoy the rest of your night pounding your fingers into bloody nubs, idiot.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron,

More Viet Nam era M16 pics.

And here's a page that details exactly how full of shit you are.

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_other_fire ... e_m16.php3

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Turdmaker wrote:Gawddamn you're a fucking idiot. I've hunted my whole life, I've taken gun safety courses, I've taught gun safety courses and in NO, ZERO, NONE circumstances ever call for a barrel of a rifle to be pointed at or around or near anyone's head or any other part of the body--that's all there is to it.
How can you tell that gun is pointed at his head? You wearing 3-D glasses?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BSmack...B+
GEDcal,Dins,Derron,TM, et al...D-
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Turdmaker wrote:Now go douche your pussy, little fella.
Easy to type. Try following your own advice.

Carry on ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

It's pretty obvious that guy has no place with a gun.

Sincerely,
Dick Cheney
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Roethlisberger SCORED !!!!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Image

Roethlisberger SCORED !!!!
You don't want me to start dropping screen grabs on yo ass.

Do ya?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:Why are you trying to reinvent this assclown as Audie Murphy?
I don't see anybody here doing that. What I object to is you trying to reinvent W in the same light, particularly when he used Daddy's money and connections to secure a spot with a champagne Guard unit, then couldn't even be bothered to show up for that.

And btw, you might want to back away from painting all Democrats as ardent Gore supporters. It would be comical if it weren't so pathetic. As I have said on several occasions, I voted for Bill Bradley, not Al Gore, in the 2000 Democratic Primary. BSmack has said the same thing, although he hasn't been nearly as vocal on this point as I have. And there was a world of difference between the level of my support for Kerry in 2004 and my support for Gore in 2000. Gore got my vote, which was more of an anti-Bush vote than a pro-Gore vote, but that's all he got from me.

Sorry that this contradicts what Oxycontin boy has told you to "think", but it happens to be the truth.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Obviously algore was too fucking stupid to have absorbed the lesson.
Considering you're too stupid to spell Al Gore correctly, I don't think I need to spend any more time on you. The facts remain that you posted a deliberately misleading picture and are now desperately trying to spin your way out of it.

Oh, and Al Gore still spent more time in Viet Nam than Bush, Cheney, Gingrich, Limbaugh, Quayle, DeLay and Lott COMBINED.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:The facts remain that you posted a deliberately misleading picture
The muzzle of the weapon is pointed straight at his face and the weapon is off safe. There is nothing misleading about that, you retarded, braindead fuck.
So you too have a way to see this picture in 3-D? Please, share your stash with the rest of the group.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:You don't need a three dimensional image, dumbshit. Oh yeah, sorry I almost forgot that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's set to semi. Now you know. But go ahead and pretend like you know more about it than I do if you want.
Ah, the appeal to authority. A classic logical fallacy. How classically mvscal that he props himself up as the "authority". Of course that still doesn't explain how a two dimensional image turns into a 3 dimensional one when viewed by mvlsd. Perhaps Albert Hoffman could help?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hofmann

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Brian,

Give it up already. It doesn’t matter if the magazine is out. It doesn’t matter if the muzzle is pointed three inches outside of his left ear. Anyone who knows anything about firearms knows that Al Gore fucked up in that picture. EOS.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

or maybe he was just bucking for an early discharge.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Brian,

Give it up already. It doesn’t matter if the magazine is out. It doesn’t matter if the muzzle is pointed three inches outside of his left ear. Anyone who knows anything about firearms knows that Al Gore fucked up in that picture. EOS.
Al Gore's fuckup was in allowing jackoffs like mv to define him. It sure as hell wasn't defending his country. You, mv and I know absolutely NOTHING about what was going down when that picture was taken. But for some reason (politics anyone?) people on the right side of the aisle want to use that picture as evidence that a man who volunteered to serve his country in wartime was somehow not a "real" soldier. Which is, as far as I am concerned, absolutely chickenshit. Especially since the picture that mv posted was obviously doctored to make it look worse than it was.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Now that Bri's over-thinking pseudo-intellectual ass of a self has FINALLY conceded that there is NO excuse for having the weapon pointed anywhere close to the direction Algoron had it pointed ...... we're going to be treated to another 4 or 5 pages on why the pic is doctored ... ?

Good good time, babe.

:lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Now that Bri's over-thinking pseudo-intellectual ass of a self has FINALLY conceded that there is NO excuse for having the weapon pointed anywhere close to the direction Algoron had it pointed ...... we're going to be treated to another 4 or 5 pages on why the pic is doctored ... ?
Oh I know what the pic was doctored. The stolen election out front should have told you that.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, Brian, I’m not on the right side of the aisle. I’m not trying to belittle Al Gore’s service. I just wanted an end to the argument that he was doing anything other that mis-handling a weapon in that picture.

Unless, of course, the undoctored photo shows him handling one of these:

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:But for some reason (politics anyone?) people on the right side of the aisle want to use that picture as evidence that a man who volunteered to serve his country in wartime was somehow not a "real" soldier.

Huh?

No...I was just using that evidence to support the (CORRECT) statements made by others here that Gore fucked up in that picture.

And once again -- you're basing your entire (stupid) argument here on the idea that there is a "right" time to aim the barrel of a firearm in the general direction of your head.

Bolt out...magazine out...safety off...find me one person who has ever completed a firearms safety course who agrees with you...one?

You're debating something that isn't open to debate. Period. Save your "you can't see exactly what's going on in that pic." Save it. I can see EXACTLY what's going on in the pic -- he's pointing a firearm in the general direction of his head. Sure, whether it's aimed "directly at his eye" certainly is open for debate...and cpmletely insignificant to the topic at hand. It's in the general direction of his head, which is NEVER acceptable, regardless which parts of the gun may be missing.

Really -- you're the only person on this planet that thinks so. Hell, I'm guessing Al Freaking Gore looks back at that pic and says "wow, I really made a mistake"...because he did. Now, if you'd just follow his lead, the pile-on can move on to bigger, better issues.

Or, you can find one article...one bit of literature....anywhere, that says it's OK to aim a gun in the direction of you or any non-enemy-combatant's head.

Go ahead...dig one up. ONE.

Do this, and I will change my screen name to "BSmack's Bitch," and wear your sig for the next year....fire away, BSmack. Show us that link. "Credible" website...NRA manual...military training manual...anything....go right ahead.

Or better yet, just drop it, you unbelievably retarded douche.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
poptart wrote:Now that Bri's over-thinking pseudo-intellectual ass of a self has FINALLY conceded that there is NO excuse for having the weapon pointed anywhere close to the direction Algoron had it pointed ...... we're going to be treated to another 4 or 5 pages on why the pic is doctored ... ?
Oh I know what the pic was doctored. The stolen election out front should have told you that.
The uncropped photo is actually worse for algore. It shows that the weapon was off safe as well as pointed at his own face.
Since when is it OK to have a gun on safe pointed at you?

The facts remain that was not a loaded weapon. Gore was in no danger whatsoever. And no amount of chest beating and posturing by you is going to change that.

Oh, and Al Gore served his country honorably, unlike so many of the chickhawks you vote for.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:No...I was just using that evidence to support the (CORRECT) statements made by others here that Gore fucked up in that picture.
I'm starting to understand how the Rodney King trial must have gone down. Did you live in Simi Valley?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:Now that Bri's over-thinking pseudo-intellectual ass of a self has FINALLY conceded that there is NO
excuse for having the weapon pointed anywhere close to the direction Algoron had it pointed ......
Ooops.....my bad.

Still not there, kids.

Another 4 or 5 hrs, I think.

Anyone need to go to the bathroom ... ?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK, you ducked challenge #1.

Let's make #2 a little more simple -- would you care to describe for us at which times it IS acceptable to aim a firearm in the vicinity of a human head, and which times and circumstances it isn't?

Your entire argument is based on some idea (held by you and you alone) that there is an acceptable time to point the muzzle of a firearm in the general direction of your head. There is not...but continue to try and make a case that there is, because you like the politics of the guy engaging in the horrendously unacceptable behavior.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:The facts remain that was not a loaded weapon.

OK. Discussion over, for all intents and purposes, anyway.

Undeniable proof that BSmack has never successfully completed a gun safety course.

As mvscal mentioned, and using BSmack's line of reasoning...

When is a firearm not loaded?

Because IN THAT PICTURE (B's theme through this whole thing), neither I, nor anyone else, can see daylight through the bore.

THAT is the definition of a "loaded weapon." Period. Ask anyone who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

NRAhq.org wrote:1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.

Notice that that bit of basic info (and common sense) is numbered...1 ?

Notice that there's no qualifiers to rule #1? It doesn't say anything about "....UNLESS such-and-such?"

Nope...it says "at all times." Not "most of the time." Not "unless the magazine is out." Not "unless you plan on running for public office someday." Not "unless you don't feel like it." Not "unless some retard on a messageboard says it's OK."

"At all times."

Not sure what part of that you're struggling with. The only thing you should be expending any effort on at this point is shutting up.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Dinsdale wrote:
NRAhq.org wrote:1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.

Notice that that bit of basic info (and common sense) is numbered...1 ?

Notice that there's no qualifiers to rule #1? It doesn't say anything about "....UNLESS such-and-such?"

Nope...it says "at all times." Not "most of the time." Not "unless the magazine is out." Not "unless you plan on running for public office someday." Not "unless you don't feel like it." Not "unless some retard on a messageboard says it's OK."

"At all times."
Agreed. But to those of us who don't have short memories, it would be patently obvious that Gore is not the only Vice-President in need of a firearms safety refresher course.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Gore is not the only Vice-President in need of a firearms safety refresher course.

Agreed. But the political aspect of this thread took a back seat a looooong time ago. This isn't a "dems vs pubs" issue...it's a Darwin vs Humans issue.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And now that I'm thinking about it --

UNRACK Me, and mvscal, and derron, and everybody else here. Major UNRACKS.

Why in THE FUCK are we trying to convince BSmack that pointing a gun at one's own head is a bad thing?
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

You people are pretty hard on Al Gore. His stupidity is the direct result of brain damage caused by radical Global Warming over Southeast Asia at the time.......
not only that but it was a bad day to stop sniffing glue.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Because IN THAT PICTURE (B's theme through this whole thing), neither I, nor anyone else, can see daylight through the bore.

THAT is the definition of a "loaded weapon." Period. Ask anyone who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about.
You're looking at one picture, frozen in time, and presuming that Gore did not check the chamber?

Tears Jerry. Tears.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I'll bet his nerves were shot, at the very least.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:You're looking at one picture, frozen in time, and presuming that Gore did not check the chamber?

If you weren't so busy flailing aimlessly at those "big meanies," you might even realize how ungodly fucking stupid this statement is...but I doubt it.

Put it this way -- on this board, is there any greater indication that you really screwed the pooch when this gets posted? --

mvscal wrote:You're right.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
BSmack wrote:You're looking at one picture, frozen in time, and presuming that Gore did not check the chamber?
If you weren't so busy flailing aimlessly at those "big meanies," you might even realize how ungodly fucking stupid this statement is...but I doubt it.
Please do explain how you know what transpired both before and after that picture was taken. I won't be holding my breath.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown