Troops shoot two Iraqi women at checkpoint.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Troops shoot two Iraqi women at checkpoint.

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Troops shoot two Iraqi women at checkpoint.

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Troops shoot two Iraqi women at checkpoint.

mvscal wrote: Better luck next time...
Are you talking about Iran?

I wish you the very best.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Well fuck, I guess that's the first and last time bitches heard that maybe that maybe it's a good idea to slow/stop at observation points. Our man C. Darwin works in mysterious ways.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

That's the equivalent of reaching inside your coat real fast when the cops tell you to put your hands up.

Them are some stupid folk right there.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Troops shoot two Iraqi women at checkpoint

or......

Two Iraqis ignore checkpoint, are gunned down

I'll take door #2
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

nothing to see here, move along
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Bitches got what they asked for.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

You can have my "Culture Of Life" when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

Shooting pregnant women. How very American.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Martyred;
Are you saying that pregnant women aren't capable of carrying out a suicide mission?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Killing skinnies. How Canadian.

http://www.wsws.org/public_html/iwb7-28/canada.htm

How funny is this shit.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diego in Seattle wrote:Martyred;
Are you saying that pregnant women aren't capable of carrying out a suicide mission?
Yeah, that's what happened. A pregnant woman decided to blow herself up on the way to the
delivery room.

Welcome to your graveyard, America.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Martyred wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Martyred;
Yeah, that's what happened. A pregnant woman decided to blow herself up on the way to the
delivery room.

Welcome to your graveyard, America.
Do you ever stray from your fantasy world?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Cicero wrote:Bitches got what they asked for.
And Americans wonder why people hate them.

The most morally bankrupt military in the democratic world, supported by spineless mouth-breathers.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
shortsoldier
Crack Whore

Post by shortsoldier »

Nishlord wrote:
Exactly. How anyone can take any humor out of this is beyond me. I run security missions in and around Baghdad five days a week. There are checkpoints everywhere, but they're not always in the same spots. Checkpoints get removed and relocated to other places all the time. Sometimes, WE don't even know that there is a checkpoint up ahead. I imagine if I had a woman in labor in the car, I would pay a little less attention. I can see how the driver would have made this mistake. I can see how the guards at the checkpoint decided to engage. What I can't see, is how anyone would move right past the tragedy of this and make petty jokes about it as if our military never, ever makes mistakes. Come here and see the tragedy of these people's lives and then talk the big talk; otherwise, shut the fuck up.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

shortsoldier wrote:
Nishlord wrote:
Exactly. How anyone can take any humor out of this is beyond me. I run security missions in and around Baghdad five days a week. There are checkpoints everywhere, but they're not always in the same spots. Checkpoints get removed and relocated to other places all the time. Sometimes, WE don't even know that there is a checkpoint up ahead. I imagine if I had a woman in labor in the car, I would pay a little less attention. I can see how the driver would have made this mistake. I can see how the guards at the checkpoint decided to engage. What I can't see, is how anyone would move right past the tragedy of this and make petty jokes about it as if our military never, ever makes mistakes. Come here and see the tragedy of these people's lives and then talk the big talk; otherwise, shut the fuck up.
It's because we're a bunch of sick fucks who have gathered together here to make light of damn near everything. If you don't want your ox to get gored, don't bring it to this BBQ.

PS: Tom will be along to join you in Bagdahd any day now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

shortsoldier wrote:
Nishlord wrote:
Come here and see the tragedy of these people's lives and then talk the big talk; otherwise, shut the fuck up.
They make their own misery, they always have. A soldier trying to bring them freedom gets killed and what do they do? Celebrate the death and drag the corpse down the street. Their own country men blow up the oil pipelines and other parts of the infrastruture and they wonder why they don't have running water working electricity and better wages?

When they stop supporting the terrorists and religious fanatics who are dragging the country down with them, I'll have more sympathy. I don't think we should be over there, but the reason is primarily because they don't want us there and I think we should just bail out and let's see how well they can manage the freaks and fanatics trying to take over and/or destroy the place.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Nishlord wrote:

The most morally bankrupt military in the democratic world, supported by spineless mouth-breathers.

Price you pay to be the World Police.
shortsoldier
Crack Whore

Post by shortsoldier »

Mister Bushice wrote:
shortsoldier wrote:
Nishlord wrote: And Americans wonder why people hate them.
Come here and see the tragedy of these people's lives and then talk the big talk; otherwise, shut the fuck up.
They make their own misery, they always have. A soldier trying to bring them freedom gets killed and what do they do? Celebrate the death and drag the corpse down the street. Their own country men blow up the oil pipelines and other parts of the infrastruture and they wonder why they don't have running water working electricity and better wages?

When they stop supporting the terrorists and religious fanatics who are dragging the country down with them, I'll have more sympathy. I don't think we should be over there, but the reason is primarily because they don't want us there and I think we should just bail out and let's see how well they can manage the freaks and fanatics trying to take over and/or destroy the place.
Actually, most of the bombings of the oil pipelines have been perpetrated by terrorists from surrounding nations. We've had people wave us down and point us toward weapons caches, bombs, tell us who the bad guys were, where they lived, etc. These people want safe neighborhoods just like anyone else and they take steps to make it happen. Many times, they are killed for being seen with us. That might preclude me from speaking up too if I were the average Iraqi. To many, the only way to make sure their neighborhood is safe is to support Al Sadr's Mahdi Militia. Al Sadr hates us and would love to fight us, but he sees the political advantage not to. Most Iraqis have very little recourse. They're scared to death and I don't blame them. We run them off of their own roads, point guns at them constantly, put them in harm's way as a result of us being here, and then tell them we're their friends. Some friend, huh?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
shortsoldier wrote:Al Sadr hates us and would love to fight us, but he sees the political advantage not to.
Uh yeah....right. The fact that we completely fucked him up the last time he tried might factor into that decision.
He's still alive, right?

Just checking.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

These sadistic child killers are coming home, to a neighbourhood near you.
Maybe moving in right next door.

How do you look a monster in the eye, knowing he can shoot a child or a pregnant woman?
A generation of sociopaths visited upon unsuspecting America.

Wow. Talk about "sleeper cells"...

:shock:
Last edited by Shlomart Ben Yisrael on Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:These sadistic child killers are coming home, to a neighbourhood near you.

How do you look a monster in the eye, knowing he can shoot a child or a pregnant woman? A generation of sociopath visited upon unsuspecting America.

We had a few million more in the aftermath of WWII. Things worked out fine.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

BSmack wrote:
Martyred wrote:These sadistic child killers are coming home, to a neighbourhood near you.

How do you look a monster in the eye, knowing he can shoot a child or a pregnant woman? A generation of sociopath visited upon unsuspecting America.

We had a few million more in the aftermath of WWII. Things worked out fine.
Yeah, look what a loving, compassionate country you turned out to be.

Why, it's like My Lai never happened...
:meds:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
I'm more worried about the amazing psychic powers they must have that enable them to determine that the vehicle hurtling towards their checkpoint was being driven by a pregnant woman and not another Islamikaze car bomb.
Maybe they were a little quick on the trigger...
...like when they get back home and shoot the paperboy or the neighbour's dog.

Your country has a mental illness.
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:
I'm more worried about the amazing psychic powers they must have that enable them to determine that the vehicle hurtling towards their checkpoint was being driven by a pregnant woman and not another Islamikaze car bomb.
Maybe they were a little quick on the trigger...
...like when they get back home and shoot the paperboy or the neighbour's dog.

Your country has a mental illness.
If we have a mental illness, the Islamic world is stark raving mad. NOTHING we do in the states even comes close to the kind of sick shit proponents of Sharia law do every fucking day. Seriously, when we execute rape victims for adultery, THEN they can talk about the US.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

BSmack wrote:
If we have a mental illness, the Islamic world is stark raving mad. NOTHING we do in the states even comes close to the kind of sick shit proponents of Sharia law do every fucking day.
You are the wealthiest country in the world, yet you allow your poorest and weakest to die in the streets like dogs. Uhhhh, scratch that. You treat dogs better than the poor.

But of course you're civilized. No problem too big that can't be ignored, swept under the carpet, or increasingly, spun, the way your corporate media demonizes the ones on the lowest rungs of the social ladder.

To your eternal shame, you live in opulence, while all around, there is decay and misery.
You must have bought a deed restricted property right in between Tom and Bushice.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Martyred wrote:You are the wealthiest country in the world, yet you allow your poorest and weakest to die in the streets like dogs. Uhhhh, scratch that. You treat dogs better than the poor.

But of course you're civilized. No problem too big that can't be ignored, swept under the carpet, or increasingly, spun, the way your corporate media demonizes the ones on the lowest rungs of the social ladder.

To your eternal shame, you live in opulence, while all around, there is decay and misery.
You must have bought a deed restricted property right in between Tom and Bushice.
Utter and complete bullshit, every last word.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

How's the weather in Utopia this time of year?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Martyred wrote:How's the weather in Utopia this time of year?
Why don't you tell us?

You see, I live in the U.S. and always have. Grandchild of immigrants on both sides of my family. Grandparents sacrificed a lot and came here specifically because it didn't suck. I've lived in NYC, Yonkers, Mid-Hudson valley, and now in a very rural community in western NY. Neither I, nor anyone I have ever met, has seen poor people dying in the streets like dogs, as you claim occurs (without a hint of substantiation, btw....).

I teach in a federally-designated school of poverty and have students that are from non-English speaking migrant families. We bend over backwards to get these kids and their families WIC, food stamps, housing assistance, job training, and counseling. I bust my ass to try to get the kids to "do school," help grasp the content-specific language of my course as well as the English needed to pass state exams. I've made home visits and gotten to know and work with the kids' families on getting them what they need to succeed.

I'm friends with the director of Catholic Charities in the school district (I co-teach with her husband, who is a special ed teacher), and I'm guessing that from the conversations we've had and the stuff that I've done with/for her group that I know a hell of a lot more about what goes on with the poor in the U.S. than your sanctimonious, propaganda-spewing, spoiled ass. Hell, I just hooked up a new family to the area with a living room set so they could start furnishing their new digs.

What the fuck have YOU done, other than spout platitudes on a webboard, you frigging "pamphlet warrior?"
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mike the Lab Rat wrote: Neither I, nor anyone I have ever met, has seen poor people dying in the streets like dogs, as you claim occurs (without a hint of substantiation, btw....).
What a microscopic memory span you have.

Hurricane Katrina
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Martyred wrote:What a microscopic memory span you have.
Picking a national disaster that NO nation on the planet would have handled with aplomb as your example? Yeah, it was a clusterfuck, and America was outraged by it, contrary to your assertions.

Keep spouting your beret-wearin', Che-Guevara-postered crap, but it doesn't change the fact that you know nothing about my country other than what your like-minded pamphlet-thumpers chant in your protest marches.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Picking a natural (fixed) disaster that NO nation on the planet would have handled with aplomb as your example? Yeah, it was a clusterfuck, and America was outraged by it, contrary to your assertions.
Marty is still outraged about the New Madrid earthquake that changed the course of the Mississippi river.

I'll bet that the Mt. St. Helens eruption was extremely traumatizing to good old Marty.

If the San Andreas fault ever goes ballistic, one way or another, Marty will be cashing in his chips.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Keep spouting your beret-wearin', Che-Guevara-postered crap, but it doesn't change the fact that you know nothing about my country other than what your like-minded pamphlet-thumpers chant in your protest marches.
Just read the evening news. That's all anyone needs to know about your putrid shithole, or alternatively, read this forum - it's a daily slag off on who's the larger criminal, who has told the biggest lie, who has killed the most people and whom would you most like to kill.

I can't speak for Martyred, but I believe that the majority of people have to understand and want to share and co-operate for socialism to make an easy transition.

Therefore the mission is to EXPLAIN the undoubted benefits of co-operation as opposed to competition to as many people as possible. Posting in an internet forum so happens to be where people can do that to some extent.

Some people choose to go and march around in the cold surrounded by hundreds of cops armed with clubs some miles away from where the great and powerful are meeting. I have done it. It didn't change anything.
You can grab a peice of pipe and go out and start clobbering people, but the mini-revolution quickly comes to an untimely end.

Maybe explaining it to a few people on here is only a grain of sand, but then in a socialist point of view we must all contribute our grains of sand to make the Revolution.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Picking a national disaster that NO nation on the planet would have handled with aplomb as your example?
Oh, and Cuba and North Korea handle these situations with aplomb on a regular basis.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Phibes (why didn't you just gloss yourself Feebs?), you're so pathetically clueless, the only advice I can give you comes direct from George Thoroughgood.

"Get a haircut, and get a real job.

Clean your act up, and don't be a slob."

Or continue to go through life being a clueless dumbfuck.

The choice is up to you.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

mvscal wrote:
Nishlord wrote:The most morally bankrupt military in the democratic world,
As if some snaggle-toothed smut monger wallowing in some insignificant, post-industrial shithole has a fucking clue.
As if some pencil-necked non-entity who hides behind a keyboard knows anything about the real world.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Dr_Phibes wrote:Just read the evening news. That's all anyone needs to know about your putrid shithole,
Actually, my community is quite nice....rural, very nice folks of various ethnic backgrounds, religious denominations, etc. The place where I teach is harder-up financially but full of folks working to improve their lots and gradually succeeding.

I find it alternately funny and frustrating that folks who know jack about the US insist on painting th entire nation and its people with the broad brush of leftist media stereotypes. The place is far from perfect, but quite honestly, there's no place I'd rather live and none of my grandparents (from England and Italy) ever regretted their choice to come here.
Dr_Phibes wrote:I can't speak for Martyred, but I believe that the majority of people have to understand and want to share and co-operate for socialism to make an easy transition.
What honestly hasn't occurred to some of you is that even "socialism in theory" is something others, myself included, find reprehensible. There's a whole bunch of us that believe that government's forcible redistribution of property (land, money) in the name of "equity" is WRONG/EVIL in principal. It is such a fundamental, core difference in philosophy that I don't believe that explaining it even in the most diplomatic, patient way will change many people's mind (including my own). I'm libertarin and find socialism anathema.
Dr_Phibes wrote:Therefore the mission is to EXPLAIN the undoubted benefits of co-operation as opposed to competition to as many people as possible. Posting in an internet forum so happens to be where people can do that to some extent.
You certainly have the right to explain and defend your beliefs, and the 'net can help with that. This particular Algonquin Round Table, however, may not be the most receptive place...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mike the Lab Rat wrote: Actually, my community is quite nice....rural, very nice folks of various ethnic backgrounds, religious denominations, etc. The place where I teach is harder-up financially but full of folks working to improve their lots and gradually succeeding.
I am familiar with your community by way of Norman Rockwell's rendering.

It's the one where the barber gets the crying boy to sit still for a haircut by offering him a lollipop, while the other boys stop their game of stickball to press their faces against the shop window and stare in amusement, right?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:I'm libertarin and find socialism anathema.
Libertarianism consists of more than just being a disgruntled Republican and an all round greedy prick.

You sure have a nationalist streak for a libertarian.
Why don’t you just STFU.
shortsoldier
Crack Whore

Post by shortsoldier »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:
shortsoldier wrote:Al Sadr hates us and would love to fight us, but he sees the political advantage not to.
Uh yeah....right. The fact that we completely fucked him up the last time he tried might factor into that decision.
He's still alive, right?

Just checking.
Yes, he's alive, but only because the US sees the advantages politically if he is alive and taking part in the government. Believe me, the US knows where he is at all times and is always watching him. I've seen intel on exactly where he lives; it's no secret. If the US wanted him dead, he'd be dead.

How long did it take for our democracy to prosper and offer civil rights to all members of society? Two hundred years? Maybe more? Now, you're asking this country to do the same in three years? Give me a break.