I feel bad for the Royals

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

The Assassin
Raider Fan

I feel bad for the Royals

Post by The Assassin »

Not really :lol:

Wonder if KC voters are kicking themsleves for passing that bill.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Nope can't say I feel any pain for the worst franchise in the sport.

Sin,
TigerFan
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: I feel bad for the Royals

Post by War Wagon »

The Assassin wrote: Wonder if KC voters are kicking themsleves for passing that bill.
No.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

War Wagon wrote:
The Assassin wrote: Wonder if KC voters are kicking themsleves for passing that bill.
No.

Seriously have the fans in the area demanded the current owners sell the team? Its pathetic,them and the Pirates make NO effort to compete and the lack of funds excuse is just a bunch of BS.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I can at least sympathize with RoyalFan...the Tigers had that 119 loss season. I've never felt worse as a baseball fan than I did that year. To be 22 games out of first before the end of May has to be deflating for the fans in that city. They deserve much better than what they are getting. I don't feel sorry for the players themselves. They lose and look like fools out there but they're still taking home big coin...very rarely do I feel sorry for a pro athlete. If I performed like that at my job, they couldn't give me a pink slip fast enough.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

All yous bastages can go ta hell. Don't feel sorry for me. I don't need your damn pity. I get to watch the best minor league talent money can buy. :(

I hope Mr. Glass dies of Gaynasyphaherpaclap, painfully. :evil:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The Assassin wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
No.

Seriously have the fans in the area demanded the current owners sell the team? Its pathetic,them and the Pirates make NO effort to compete and the lack of funds excuse is just a bunch of BS.
They increased the payroll considerable this year, not that it helped.

Anyone and everyone who cares about MLB is going apeshit, not that that's helping either.

The vote wasn't about the Royals.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I feel bad for Royalfan, even though they have led themselves to believe they have it better than Cardinalfan because they were given '85.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

I do not feel bad for them at all. Aside from the fact that I have made a bunch of money this past week betting against them they do not know how to put a full game together. At least since last Friday, they had a 5 run lead on St. Louis after the fifth inning and blew it, a 4 run lead on Detriot Tuesday and blew it and yesterdays 6 run first which they blew as well. I guess I should thank them for the money I won, but at the same time I was a little pissed off each time because of the large leads they built.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

They need to get a picture of the owner and peel off a piece of clothes every time they win. You know, for motivation and stuff.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I get to watch the best minor league talent money can buy. :(
I heard on the radio the starting lineup the other night had an average age of 32. Unless they started 10 Crash Davis's, that shouldn't be "minor league" talent. It's just a bunch of veterans collecting a paycheck.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tiberious wrote: At least since last Friday, they had a 5 run lead on St. Louis after the fifth inning and blew it, a 4 run lead on Detriot Tuesday and blew it and yesterdays 6 run first which they blew as well.
Yep, and going into the season the thing all the "experts" were in agreement on is that they had a solid bullpen, so if they could ever manage to get a game into the late innings with a lead, they might be able to win a few of those.

right
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

IndyFrisco wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:I get to watch the best minor league talent money can buy. :(
I heard on the radio the starting lineup the other night had an average age of 32. Unless they started 10 Crash Davis's, that shouldn't be "minor league" talent. It's just a bunch of veterans collecting a paycheck.
MOst of these players don't belong on an MLB roster and the few players we have had over the last decade that were Mr. Glass has sold to the bigger markets for single & double A caliber talent and cash.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.