Black SUV adds presidential air to Harper's motorcade

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Black SUV adds presidential air to Harper's motorcade

Post by Canadian »

Prime Minister Stephen Harper's motorcade has acquired a presidential look.

But one MP says the big black SUV now cruising at the rear of the entourage is a bit too remindful of President George W. Bush.

And its gas-chugging potential raises other issues, even for a prime minister who ditched the Kyoto accord, says New Democrat Pat Martin.

The SUV surfaced two weeks ago behind the armoured limousine, and a lead car, that ferries Harper about town. The motorcade takes Harper even from his Langevin Building office across Wellington Street to his Centre Block space on Parliament Hill.

The drivers are armed RCMP officers, but the addition of the SUV makes the entire motorcade look like a Secret Service operation.

Bush has had black SUVs in his motorcade for several years.

The 320-horsepower V8 Chevrolet Tahoe now embedded in Harper's parade is made in the U.S. GM Canada truck plants assemble Silverado pickups.

As has been said of the SUVs in Bush's procession, the new black wheels add an air of intimidation to Harper's motorcade.

"It looks like something Darth Vader would be driving," says Martin. "We've got this gas-guzzling behemoth touring around with the prime minister. It looks tough, it looks quasi-military. Is that the kind of image the prime minister wants to project?"

A spokesman for Harper said the RCMP is in charge of security measures.
Presidential my ass.

If Harper wants to be so "American" why doesn't he move there? What next our own "secret service"?

Also what the hell is he doing having a gas guzzling suv for anyways? oops I forgot he hates the environment.

Read the rest here
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

You know, I might actually be upset by this story if I wasn't so distracted by your annoying comments. Good job.
Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Post by Canadian »

IThe truth hurts doesn't it? I know how the Harpertards hate the truth. :)
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

While Liberals and their sheep continue to bitch, moan, fling shit and generally act like little brats, the Conservatives continue to make real policies, follow through on election promises, and run the country.

I know thats something Liberals haven't seen in a while, so I can forgive their shock and dismay. For the country's sake, I hope you bring more than that to the next election.

Carry on.
Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Post by Canadian »

Ha ha your funny al?

What has Harper done? The country was left in tip top shape when he came to power. It won't be the same this time next year when he is thrown out on his duff.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

You're either a troll, or extremely intelligent. I'm not even a Harper supporter, I just wanted to point out how shitty and pointless this thread is. I hope that truth isn't too hurtful for you to hear.
Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Post by Canadian »

Why am I a troll? I have my own site and we post stuff like that all the time, nothing that is not posted at any other left leaning site. Maybe start visiting more left leaning sites to see the real world.

I will say it again, the right just hates it when Harpers faults or mis deeds are pointed out.

Visit some of these forums, if you are not afraid of lefties. :)

En Masse

Canadian Lttitude

Mike Malloy
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

I'd take the time to give a serious reply, but you'll only edit it.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

you editted his post while mis-spelling 'intelligent'?

when did tards become m0d's?

pathetic
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Donovan wrote:You're either a troll, or extremely dim-witted (editted w/ intelligant). I'm not even a Harper supporter, I just wanted to point out how shitty and pointless this thread is. I hope that truth isn't too hurtful for you to hear.
brutal
mrmom
Fuckin' Noob

Post by mrmom »

Arrrgh more friggin sheeple every where i go sheeple believing the spew that comes out of our so called leaders mouths :twisted:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sheeple,
Sheeple who need sheeple
Are the luckiest sheeple in the world...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

al? wrote: when did tards become m0d's?
Circa 2000?
Billdong
Elwood

Post by Billdong »

Donovan wrote:You're either a troll, or extremely intelligant. I'm not even a Harper supporter, I just wanted to point out how shitty and pointless this thread is. I hope that truth isn't too hurtful for you to hear.

OK..... that is bullshit that you as a Mod can change a post like that.... although it seems like a liberal thing to do.... try to change the past to make you look like you came out on top...

Fuck... you liberals are all the same... corrupt when in power......

I have pretty much had enough of you and Otis's circle jerk of liberal love.....

Otis: Harper and his supporters are tards
Corruptian: Yah what losers
Otis: yah.. rack you.... you harpotards suck
Corruptian: you rock my world Otis
Otis: you complete me Corruptian....
<Circle jerk ensues>
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

:lol:

Circle jerks?

Um, dipshit up until a couple of weeks ago it was nothing but a Harpotard circle jerk in here between you, Hap and tl all sucking on Harper's cock..
Now that we've actually got some new posters in here that *Gasp* dare not to fall in lockstep with the Harperclique.. you can't deal with it eh?

That's okay Billdong.. you can run along now.
Pussy.
Billdong
Elwood

Post by Billdong »

What the fuck are you talking about???

My first post on this forum was maybe a week ago..... i spent the first few weeks laughing at TL throw every liberal rag article you threw at him right back into your face....

Me, Donavon and Al? may not agree on some things... but i am sure we all agree that you and Canadian are Tards in every sense of the word..
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

:roll:

A bit more than a week ago... but you know full well that you used to post in threads discussing Canada's politics in the Spin Zone before this particular forum was created.

Like I said, up until a couple of weeks ago, it was nothing but a Harpocrite circle jerk.